Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,096 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Men Can't Love. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Can't Love. (1520 Views)

What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? / Wow! See What Many Ladies Lack Nowadays That Men Can't Do Without. [Photos] / Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Can't Love. by MufasaLion: 7:50pm On Dec 01, 2021
Datboredberry:
Is this a challenge?! angry

Even you can't change it.
Re: Men Can't Love. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 01, 2021
MufasaLion:

Even you can't change it.
It's definitely a challenge...

Okay oo.
Re: Men Can't Love. by MufasaLion: 8:09pm On Dec 01, 2021
Datboredberry:
It's definitely a challenge...

Okay oo.

grin grin grin

Bring it on.
Re: Men Can't Love. by Toochildish666: 8:10pm On Dec 01, 2021
Datboredberry:
Please forgive me... I didn't read your earlier comment.. sorry. smiley

I agree...
smiley smiley
Re: Men Can't Love. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 01, 2021
MufasaLion:

grin grin grin

Bring it on.
Cool down babe...

Imma predator... I got to take my time... cool
Re: Men Can't Love. by MufasaLion: 8:24pm On Dec 01, 2021
Datboredberry:
Cool down babe...

Imma predator... I got to take my time... cool

A predator in the territory of a Lion? grin
Re: Men Can't Love. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 01, 2021
MufasaLion:

A predator in the territory of a Lion? grin
That's why it's a challenge!

It would be no fun if you were easy game... wink

But chill... You're safe... For now.
Re: Men Can't Love. by MufasaLion: 8:46pm On Dec 01, 2021
Datboredberry:
That's why it's a challenge!

It would be no fun if you were easy game... wink

But chill... You're safe... For now.

LMAO

All right.
Re: Men Can't Love. by Blessings27(f): 8:48pm On Dec 01, 2021
[quote author=Toochildish666 post=108120277]Only a mother can love, women can love. A woman love is only wat u can provide. While a man can love uncontrol. If a man love he can do anytin for u he can do everytin an even go a long way just to smash u to ur satisfaction. I bounce out nw (moke my weed in peace...)[/quote
Re: Men Can't Love. by Truvelisback(m): 8:17am On Dec 02, 2021
Men can't love,it only women that love. U don't know what u are saying. Many Men intend to love women but many of these women tend to turn men's love for them to foolishness.
Re: Men Can't Love. by Mabpaine(m): 10:27am On Dec 02, 2021
Datboredberry:
I'm being sarcastic with the entire post...

The reason men say they are better than women... Because they are logical... They aren't controlled by their emotions... Etc.

But you see tons of these same men wailing that they've been heartbroken... That women are manipulative... Etc.

It's hard to see a man cry... Most think tears are 'feminine'... It's dumb.

I think the former argument BY MEN backfires... It makes it seem that men are beyond feeling love so they can't be hurt... They get recognised as strong but that doesn't help when they are weak and in dire need of emotional support...

Sometimes, it's hard to believe any man I've been with could truly love the way I did... Sad but true.

I think they must be so tough... Because they make so much effort to appear so.
you are completely on point..
Re: Men Can't Love. by Mabpaine(m): 10:39am On Dec 02, 2021
Datboredberry:
Lol... grin

Love generally is taken for granted...
the biggest challenge to Love in this new age is lack of trust. love became rare not because most dont deeply love and care for another but because the view about Love is changing therefore nullifying the real essence of love.. The premonition is that love is for the faint-hearted, so most people (both male and female) have started training themselves not to succumb to love.
Like I do tell people Love is not an emotion. Love is what you do..

I don't need to be emotionally in love with someone who needs my help and I help out... my helping that person out is an extension of love..

why is it that we can help a stranger who genuinely needs help but find it difficult to help someone we dating who also needs help..

the reason is because, the culture and tradition we have now give us a view that relationship is about who holds the power and whoever cares less about the other holds more power.

and there we go not thinking about love but about power in the relationship rather than love
Re: Men Can't Love. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 02, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Go After Girls In A Relationship / I Was Turned Down By A Ghanaian Lady Because I’m From Nigeria / (PHOTOS) Which Of These American Singers Has The Hottest Booty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.