Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage (50775 Views)

I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex / What Really Makes Ladies Sleep With Their Ex Before Wedding Day??? / Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Truvelisback(m): 11:36am On Dec 04, 2021
Aethiops:
well he thinks it's impossible and needs prove
Don't mind him. He is a novice. It's just that i don't do those stuffs like b4. Not that i can't. The reason is that it could give people wrong impression abt u. They may start thinking or seeing u as an evil person. Another reason is that it could be dangerous if u aren't spiritually fortified, because u could be harm by someone else who may be a spiritualist or have similar power like urs. Last or 2 months ago, a man dared me to astral project to him. He said, if i dare astral project to him, he would lock me (my soul) in a bottle. I told him, he can't. I astral projected to him at night and at around 4am too. In the morning, he started giving me attitude and started giving me the look that i am an evil person, but now we are friends. This is why i don't astral project to just anyone. I do so to people i know or people i felt like astral projecting to. Although, to me, it's fun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 04, 2021
Aethiops:
well he thinks it's impossible and needs prove
it don't work like that,there must be real reason for a soul to travel,every consciousness person know this whether a diviner, telepathy and all that...baba amorc deep shaaa,the impossible happens, solution is at your disposal but only if apply techniques and principal...and for this jew way de above way de proof nothing is impossible,will not reveal his true identity or photo to build contact or connection...do you know wats happens wen u sleep nd dream,whenever a person sleeps off,he or she is in unconscious state that he has no power over his physical body,in short of words,God and ur guiding angels makes u come bck to Life,if ur Destiny is meant to Liv..wen u are in unconscious state is easier for one to drive ur soul to not to com bck to Life....there are tinx ppl don't understand nd take granted untill seek the truth,u will know dat things are beyond ur knowledge...don't you know that devil rules at it stand now,so do you think u HV power as it stands now in his own domain,if u re not close to ur creator...contrary to that,yahoo boys u de see way de lock client,y do shaman request fr photo nd name of client,or anything that relates to the client...go nd seek knowledge nd u become extra ordinary person,u will just be looking at ppl dat says there is nothing like jazz wen de say so
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Aethiops: 11:46am On Dec 04, 2021
Truvelisback:
Don't mind him. He is a novice. It's just that i don't do those stuffs like b4. Not that i can't.
lol haha well sometimes sometimes we got to do some fun things to make disbelievers belief cheesy

So hopefullandlord if you upto to the task I think this is your queue
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Aethiops: 11:54am On Dec 04, 2021
Emperor2020:
it don't work like that,there must be real reason for a soul to travel,every consciousness person know this whether a diviner, telepathy and all that...baba amorc deep shaaa,the impossible happens, solution is at your disposal but only if apply techniques and principal...and for this jew way de above way de proof nothing is impossible,will not reveal his true identity or photo to build contact or connection...do you know wats happens wen u sleep nd dream,whenever a person sleeps off,he or she is in unconscious state that he has no power over his physical body,in short of words,God and ur guiding angels makes u come bck to Life,if ur Destiny is meant to Liv..wen u are in unconscious state is easier for one to drive ur soul to not to com bck to Life....there are tinx ppl don't understand nd take granted untill seek the truth,u will know dat things are beyond ur knowledge...don't you know that devil rules at it stand now,so do you think u HV power as it stands now in his own domain,if u re not close to ur creator...contrary to that,yahoo boys u de see way de lock client,y do shaman request fr photo nd name of client,or anything that relates to the client...go nd seek knowledge nd u become extra ordinary person,u will just be looking at ppl day says there is nothing like jazz wen de say so
the jewman sent his full name to the otherguy, if he's serious he would send his picture grin
Bet meanwhile sometimes I no dey like seek for knowledge bfor person go know wetin pass am cus if your not fortified it will create room for possession
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 04, 2021
Aethiops:
the jewman sent his full name to the otherguy, if he's serious he would send his picture grin
Bet meanwhile sometimes I no dey like seek for knowledge bfor person go know wetin pass am cus if your not fortified it will create room for possession
mk I hear na his real name e go send,if I tell am mk e com anambra mk e com see fr his sef,he go talk rubbish,my guy client de pay am reach now,de woman just de mumu after doings, like guy bank don ban all her account, woman still de deliver..he no b all I go Yan,and I know how de walker b
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by SSpeter(m): 12:12pm On Dec 04, 2021
Poleski:

I was agreeing with your write-up until I reached the part where you mentioned juju, and I lost interest immediately.
I don't have a positive impression of people who believe in juju. I've said it numerous times: there's no credible and verifiable evidence beyond doubt that can prove juju efficacy. 

Juju doesn't work! Anyone who attributes their failure to juju is, mentally, a lazy person who lacks the capacity to think critically. There's no "spiritual hand" in your failure because it doesn't exist. Many Nigerians are fond of blaming juju for a particular failure in their lives and not other failures. Why not blame juju for all your failures?

You're solely responsible for both your success and failure. If you take responsibility for your actions, maybe you'll blame your actions for your success or failure.

If juju were potent, why would anyone spend years in school when they could just use juju to become whatever they wanted? If it were real, those who engage in human rituals wouldn't be caught by security agencies because they would normally be untouchable. If it were real, why would you queue to obtain a U.S. visa? You would use juju to travel without a visa! I could go on and on!

Don't you think that if juju were real, white people would practice it? They would have used it to win wars and advance in science and technology. Go to any civilized country and talk about how juju is powerful. They will first laugh at you and conclude that you are a poorly educated, lazy, ignorant slowpoke!

Many individuals and groups from many countries have challenged anyone who claimed they have supernatural powers to come foward and demonstrate their power for a price money. And nobody has done that! Here's the info. about the offers; https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_prizes_for_evidence_of_the_paranormal
Whether you believe or not is unimportant. Please just be cautious.
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Aethiops: 12:15pm On Dec 04, 2021
Emperor2020:
mk I hear na his real name e go send,if I tell am mk e com anambra mk e com see fr his sef,he go talk rubbish,my guy client de pay am reach now,de woman just de mumu after doings, like guy bank don ban all her account, woman still de deliver..he no b all I go Yan,and I know how de walker b
omo things dey happen o forgt,bt the one ur Guy shebi e get side effects?
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by SSpeter(m): 12:16pm On Dec 04, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
So finance is your only concern? What about the ones that had multiple abortions in their previous relationships resulting in scarred womb? The couple will end up in Shiloh and many ubiquitous prayer houses without the husband knowing that
he procured a damaged product.

Inside life!

/
the most important thing is to be cautious.
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 04, 2021
Aethiops:
omo things dey happen o forgt,bt the one ur Guy shebi e get side effects?
nv know shaa but na normal tin here shaa if u get sure plug way run am..na locking he do,he no kill person, neither did he join Society
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Aethiops: 1:05pm On Dec 04, 2021
Emperor2020:
nv know shaa but na normal tin here shaa if u get sure plug way run am..na locking he do,he no kill person, neither did he join Society
so why u never run e type
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 04, 2021
Aethiops:
so why u never run e type
abeg Liv me ooh,wetin u wan hear from
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by cbrass(m): 1:49pm On Dec 04, 2021
Wealthinwealth1:
Jesus knew what He was called to do by God, you think people dont know who Jesus was b4 He was baptized? Lol why did you think John the baptist said hes not worthy to baptise Jesus? Why did u think he wants Him to change His mind? Cos he knew Jesus not only him, many others but the ministry was not yet started cos Jesus needs to fall His own Jericho b4 manifestation of His ministry can b proclaimed. Did you even know what Jesus replied John with? He said "in this way we will do all that God requires" it means He went to the "Priesthood" (God) which I said in my ist reply. Let's assume you are a banker, dose years you study banking and finance, that you did STAT 402 or something, isn't it part of your process? If you knot your tie and ask pipu to bring thier money without you getting employed by a commercial bank or you running one, you think they will answer you? Not at all, but the moment you are employed pipu walk to the bank and trust you with thier money. Jesus ministry was pronounced inmediately He got baptized and the Holy Spirit came on Him thereby making Him do miracles everywhere He is. Bishop Oyedepo was already noticed by his then headteacher in school, but you know what, it was the day he got the MANDATE and had encounter with God that his ministry started. Dont limit yourself to written Words in the bible alone bro, access the RHEMA too. God bless you bro
I will limit my self to the words written in the bible because it is Gods word. Stay within the bible, don't create doctrines that are false and have no basics in the bible
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by hopefulLandlord: 2:32pm On Dec 04, 2021
Aethiops:
lol haha well sometimes sometimes we got to do some fun things to make disbelievers belief cheesy

So hopefullandlord if you upto to the task I think this is your queue
I dey fear any of Una rubbish? I'm up to it!
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Wealthinwealth1: 2:35pm On Dec 04, 2021
cbrass:

I will limit my self to the words written in the bible because it is Gods word. Stay within the bible, don't create doctrines that are false and have no basics in the bible
you are not going outside the bible bro, lol. Its is inside the written Word you access Rhema. God bless u
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by hopefulLandlord: 2:36pm On Dec 04, 2021
Aethiops:

Okay, now na picture? anyways the guy should type the name I sent him to Facebook. he'd see my pictures

1 Like

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by hopefulLandlord: 2:36pm On Dec 04, 2021
Emperor2020:
I sent my real name. why do I need to come to Anambra?

2 Likes

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by 1Sharon(f): 6:17pm On Dec 04, 2021
Aethiops:

Truvelisback:
Yes, i can.

Emperor2020:

If you can prove juju exists, win 2.5 million naira.

When shit gets real, you noisemakers and braggarts are nowhere to be found.

https://www.nairaland.com/6761238/win-2.5-million-naira-prove
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Truvelisback(m): 6:44pm On Dec 04, 2021
1Sharon:

Juju is real, i have witnessed it. The truth is that many of them don't tend to show up because of the danger of doing so. Also there could be rules guiding their belief or juju but when it matters most, they will prove it.
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by 1Sharon(f): 6:53pm On Dec 04, 2021
Truvelisback:
Juju is real, i have witnessed it. The truth is that many of them don't tend to show up because of the danger of doing so. Also there could be rules guiding their belief or juju but when it matters most, they will prove it.

Are you willing to show up instead of talking ?
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Truvelisback(m): 6:55pm On Dec 04, 2021
1Sharon:

Are you willing to show up instead of talking ?
Who will give me the money? Is it u?
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by 1Sharon(f): 6:56pm On Dec 04, 2021
Truvelisback:
Who will give me the money? Is it u?

No not me. The giver is on that thread
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Truvelisback(m): 7:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
1Sharon:

No not me. The giver is on that thread
He isn't the giver. He only refer to someone on twitter who is the giver.
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
Not even before marriage, before any gf or bf relationship investigate ur girl ex. because she might still b going to her ex if u dont cut the cord between.

1 Like

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by 1Sharon(f): 7:03pm On Dec 04, 2021
Truvelisback:
He isn't the giver. He only refer to someone on twitter who is the giver.

Yes on twitter, you got it.

2.5 million can set someone's life on the right path in these times where things are tough. Tell them to apply for the challenge for free and win 2.5 million. Easy money. That shouldn't be too hard in a supposed "black magic" continent.
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 04, 2021
1Sharon:

since u can't come anambra fr una villa,Dem go get deity or strong man there,just go steal anystuff or do something that will warrant to know if juju exist or not..ajebutter way nv see life
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by 1Sharon(f): 8:11pm On Dec 04, 2021
Emperor2020:
since u can't come anambra fr una villa,Dem go get deity or strong man there,just go steal anystuff or do something that will warrant to know if juju exist or not..ajebutter way nv see life

All talk no action.

Why should I come to Anambra, when I'm not the one with something to prove?

Go and prove juju exists and make money. Simple.
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Truvelisback(m): 8:12pm On Dec 04, 2021
1Sharon:

Yes on twitter, you got it.

2.5 million can set someone's life on the right path in these times where things are tough. Tell them to apply for the challenge for free and win 2.5 million. Easy money. That shouldn't be too hard in a supposed "black magic" continent.
Will they do all these in his presense?
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 04, 2021
1Sharon:

All talk no action.

madam wat do you know? Abeg u don win,juju no dey oowh
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 04, 2021
1Sharon:

All talk no action.

I don't need to proof to you,I have experience it,I mean hot one,so you are telling me,I experience illusion or wat...see this one ooh
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by 1Sharon(f): 8:20pm On Dec 04, 2021
Truvelisback:
Will they do all these in his presense?

Yes of course. How else will he know?
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by 1Sharon(f): 8:21pm On Dec 04, 2021
Emperor2020:
I don't need to proof to you,I have experience it,I mean hot one,so you are telling me,I experience illusion or wat...see this one ooh

If you don't want to prove anything, don't get mad people don't believe
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by 1Sharon(f): 8:22pm On Dec 04, 2021
Emperor2020:
madam wat do you know? Abeg u don win,juju no dey oowh

Thank you. Go and sin no more.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Couple Wear NYSC Uniform For Their Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate / Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.