Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage (50831 Views)

I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex / What Really Makes Ladies Sleep With Their Ex Before Wedding Day??? / Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by SSpeter(m): 6:09am On Dec 02, 2021
MufasaLion:

Dude, they are illogical.
If you know the calibre of people involved you will withdraw your statement with an apology.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Useku(m): 6:09am On Dec 02, 2021
This is very true!

Those ritualists (yahoo boys) are a heartless bunch of hediots.

They do anything to make their clients pay.

Now I don't pity any gal that has been used by a yahoo boy,cuz it takes a thieving biitch from a gutter family to want to be with such people.

There's no point for any research,once you find out that a gal had dated one in the past just run already, cuz such gals are usually a bundle of badluck with hanging repercussions on them !

Aside the spiritual angle, these gals can not cope with moderate lifestyle, you want a regular hardworking guy to live and spend like a thief.

They never appreciate anything moderate cuz they are used to a life of opulence their ritualist cum thief(boyfriend) had gotten them used to.

stay woke bras!

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by CrownOfClay724: 6:10am On Dec 02, 2021
Dangrace01:
You'll pray from morning to night no result you'll go to church no result

But one yahoo boy would use juju on someone it would be as effective till eternity.

Why is juju powerful

This!
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by MufasaLion: 6:12am On Dec 02, 2021
SSpeter:
If you know the calibre of people involved you will withdraw your statement with an apology.

You want it publicly or privately? grin

4 Likes

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by SSpeter(m): 6:16am On Dec 02, 2021
MufasaLion:

You want it publicly or privately? grin
Your signature statement has given me a clue.

3 Likes

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by MufasaLion: 6:19am On Dec 02, 2021
SSpeter:
Your signature statement has given me a clue.

grin grin grin
Cry me a river!

The dunce said "a clue." You think I give a fvck about your assumption? Hell naw!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by juniorstar(m): 6:43am On Dec 02, 2021
SSpeter:
Dear Guys

I am writing to formally inform you to ensure you painstakingly and meticulously examine the type of guys your girlfriend has dated in the past. Please and please don't fall for the scam of " my past stays in the past". Dig the past, scrutinize all you have unearthed before you finally propose.

I saw a former colleague recently and he was almost a shadow of himself. He narrated how he is just recuperating from all his loses. He said his Church revealed to him that his wife is a pipe that keeps sucking his wealth and remitting his resources to the yahoo guy that performed the ritual on her. He explained how his logistics company crumbled and I almost cried. He said the court officially dissolved their marriage on a Friday, on Wednesday (the following week), a small reputable company gave him an offer to head their supply chain unit.

Please and please do not touch any lady that a Yahoo boy/man has touched. Fortunately they no longer hide their rituals. Please as an ambitious young man, dig into your potential wife's past. Know her dating history and the type of people she has dated.

Approximately 5 years ago there was this guy that invited us to a treat after his wedding while we were chilling someone asked him how did you meet your spouse he said "we met on a plane". To cut to the chase, the guy met a lady that a sugar Daddy was sponsoring to Dubai and "wifed" her. How can you meet a lady in business class who has no real job and the parents can not afford a 1999 Toyota and you say na she you wan marry? Although him body tell am and he advised himself.

As an ambitious young man the final trap ahead is your partner. Guide your steps towards marriage jealousy. The signs are always there. Your downfall begins when you marry an unfortunate person. I have seen someone who earns 650k monthly dismissed because of cheque issued on an unfunded account (No be juju be that?) He said the pressure from his wife was becoming unbearable. This was same wife that was catered for by a Sugar Daddy before the mumuni "wifed" her.

Finally, I will advise you to take this piece of advice: start digging. Never date a yahoo or sugar Daddy by-product. Your college girlfriend is using a premium iPhone and you know quite well that the parents are poor and she often calls you for bailout funds and you think one magical uncle gave her the phone?

He whom the Gods wants to kill, they first make mad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Lovebliss2(f): 7:11am On Dec 02, 2021
CandyOps:
Another thread for superstitious folks. A thread for people wey there brain no dey function well because spiritual matter done take up memory space

Imagine this unfortunate spineless man blaming his wife for his misfortunes in business and life in general without even pointing fingers to the main cause- himself.

Nothing dey vex me like when adult go blame spirit for him misfortunes and bad luck because him no say spirit no fit talk or defend themselves. So instead of taking responsibility and handling his finances like a man him go rather blame juju.

Religion is wrecking havoc on us.
No where in this long post did the OP ask the man how he spends his money and how much he makes... No financial responsibility whatsoever recorded.

I've gone from earning 2m monthly to zero.
I was suicidal. Started doing weed and ashawos just to take my mind off things.

But it only gave me temporal relief till I took the bull by the horns and tackled my demons head-on. The more Africans and Nigerians keep relying on spirits for something as simple as a financial growth the more we sink into backwardness and rot.

Religion done kill our willpower and thought process. Na why one old hag of man or woman go tie red cloth or hold Bible do small acting for una tell una say una wahala na spiritual una go believe because we are too weak to hold ourselves responsible.

Weak spineless men wey no sabi their roots everywhere. I just feel complete utter disgust for this fellow not because he is lost but because he doesn't even know how far lost he is.

Money/income does not have a spiritual connection. If it does Nigeria would be the richest country on Earth. Right diagnosis is half the cure.

Why on earth will a man in his right senses consult a witch doctor or a priest for financial advice when we have people who's actual job is Financial Accounting??

It's like having the manager of a football club consult a DJ for technical advice on how to win the football league.. its all shades of wrong and makes no sense...

Yet we do this every single day and expect some kind of magic to happen. Sometimes I'm forced to think we aren't ready for any real change in Nigeria and Africa but then I understand the bigger picture -- keep them illiterates, uneducated, religious and divided. So the looting and syphoning of our nations wealth will keep on.

No wonder Boko Haram agenda na to kill education in it's totality. This country is already boiling over. Those kids born without proper education in the North years back are all doing big business as Kidnappers and bandits today

Na them de influence the elections and political decisions of this country. Yet una still dey fuel superstition and backward religious beliefs over free-thinking, understanding the importance and capabilities of the human brain when fully empowered.

.this continent (not just the country) is completely exhausting. Nothing is structured to help you evolve and grow.

Your head get oil.
Let them continue looking for who to blame instead of taking responsibility

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by karkinase(m): 7:36am On Dec 02, 2021
SSpeter:
The first guy I talked about started his career with BAT. Got manager grade in less than four years (before he turned 29). He left a major FMCG as a senior manager before setting up his logistics company. Truth be told unless you work in a major oil company, before disaster fell on him, you are not his match financially, mentally or in any capacity whatsoever. Even with his predicaments, I doubt you can even match him. Oga relax, typing is easy.
BAT, that guy is a big boy

2 Likes

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by kingslj: 10:36am On Dec 02, 2021
CandyOps:
Another thread for superstitious folks. A thread for people wey there brain no dey function well because spiritual matter done take up memory space

Imagine this unfortunate spineless man blaming his wife for his misfortunes in business and life in general without even pointing fingers to the main cause- himself.

Nothing dey vex me like when adult go blame spirit for him misfortunes and bad luck because him no say spirit no fit talk or defend themselves. So instead of taking responsibility and handling his finances like a man him go rather blame juju.

No where in this long post did the OP ask the man how he spends his money and how much he makes... No financial responsibility whatsoever recorded.

But it only gave me temporal relief till I took the bull by the horns and tackled my demons head-on. The more Africans and Nigerians keep relying on spirits for something as simple as a financial growth the more we sink into backwardness and rot.

Religion done kill our willpower and thought process. Na why one old hag of man or woman go tie red cloth or hold Bible do small acting for una tell una say una wahala na spiritual una go believe because we are too weak to hold ourselves responsible.

Weak spineless men wey no sabi their roots everywhere. I just feel complete utter disgust for this fellow not because he is lost but because he doesn't even know how far lost he is.

Money/income does not have a spiritual connection. If it does Nigeria would be the richest country on Earth. Right diagnosis is half the cure.

Why on earth will a man in his right senses consult a witch doctor or a priest for financial advice when we have people who's actual job is Financial Accounting??

It's like having the manager of a football club consult a DJ for technical advice on how to win the football league.. its all shades of wrong and makes no sense...

Yet we do this every single day and expect some kind of magic to happen. Sometimes I'm forced to think we aren't ready for any real change in Nigeria and Africa but then I understand the bigger picture -- keep them illiterates, uneducated, religious and divided. So the looting and syphoning of our nations wealth will keep on.

No wonder Boko Haram agenda na to kill education in it's totality. This country is already boiling over. Those kids born without proper education in the North years back are all doing big business as Kidnappers and bandits today

Na them de influence the elections and political decisions of this country. Yet una still dey fuel superstition and backward religious beliefs over free-thinking, understanding the importance and capabilities of the human brain when fully empowered.

.this continent (not just the country) is completely exhausting. Nothing is structured to help you evolve and grow.

Good One .your write up.

What are your thoughts on the saying .....We dont fight flesh and blood but principalities and powers of darkness

7 Likes

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by angelfallz(m): 10:50am On Dec 02, 2021
The bolded, should be common sense, but unfortunately common sense is no longer common when it comes to women's matter

SSpeter:
Dear Guys

I am writing to formally inform you to ensure you painstakingly and meticulously examine the type of guys your girlfriend has dated in the past. Please and please don't fall for the scam of " my past stays in the past". Dig the past, scrutinize all you have unearthed before you finally propose.

I saw a former colleague recently and he was almost a shadow of himself. He narrated how he is just recuperating from all his loses. He said his Church revealed to him that his wife is a pipe that keeps sucking his wealth and remitting his resources to the yahoo guy that performed the ritual on her. He explained how his logistics company crumbled and I almost cried. He said the court officially dissolved their marriage on a Friday, on Wednesday (the following week), a small reputable company gave him an offer to head their supply chain unit.

Please and please do not touch any lady that a Yahoo boy/man has touched. Fortunately they no longer hide their rituals. Please as an ambitious young man, dig into your potential wife's past. Know her dating history and the type of people she has dated.

Approximately 5 years ago there was this guy that invited us to a treat after his wedding while we were chilling someone asked him how did you meet your spouse he said "we met on a plane". To cut to the chase, the guy met a lady that a sugar Daddy was sponsoring to Dubai and "wifed" her. How can you meet a lady in business class who has no real job and the parents can not afford a 1999 Toyota and you say na she you wan marry? Although him body tell am and he advised himself.

As an ambitious young man the final trap ahead is your partner. Guide your steps towards marriage jealousy. The signs are always there. Your downfall begins when you marry an unfortunate person. I have seen someone who earns 650k monthly dismissed because of cheque issued on an unfunded account (No be juju be that?) He said the pressure from his wife was becoming unbearable. This was same wife that was catered for by a Sugar Daddy before the mumuni "wifed" her.

Finally, I will advise you to take this piece of advice: start digging. Never date a yahoo or sugar Daddy by-product. Your college girlfriend is using a premium iPhone and you know quite well that the parents are poor and she often calls you for bailout funds and you think one magical uncle gave her the phone?

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by angelfallz(m): 10:53am On Dec 02, 2021
yes, it can lead to sudden death to those of you that refuse to scrutinize your potential spouse.
jericco1:
May God help us all

Marriage in this current age is a mirage. It can lead to sudden death
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by angelfallz(m): 10:59am On Dec 02, 2021
Lol. you are wrong.
This is a thread calling for caution on the side men that want to get married.

Whether you like it or not, if you marry the wrong woman whether superstition or no superstition you would regret your existence.

So if you like, rant about the post being about superstition and ignore the real message of the post which is to, investigate the background and the past of your potential spouse before proposing.

This also applies to women

CandyOps:

23 Likes

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by lebron7(m): 11:16am On Dec 02, 2021
Nonsense write up,
This is one of the reasons why Africa is still where it is, you fail in your business and you blame some imaginary "yahoo boy" for your misfortune.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by TheWolfen(m): 11:18am On Dec 02, 2021
It is a nawa something
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by stanliwise(m): 11:19am On Dec 02, 2021
CandyOps:

You said it all, I have to bookmark this write up.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by b3llo(m): 11:20am On Dec 02, 2021
MEN that have sense and listen to voice of reasoning should avoid "YAHOO BOYS OR SUGAR DADDYS BY-PRODUCTS" This truth is ultimate

21 Likes

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by stanliwise(m): 11:22am On Dec 02, 2021
angelfallz:
Lol. you are wrong.
This is a thread calling for caution on the side men that want to get married.

Whether you like it or not, if you marry the wrong woman whether superstition or no superstition you would regret your existence.

So if you like, rant about the post being about superstition and ignore the real message of the post which is to, investigate the background and the past of your potential spouse before proposing.

This also applies to women

why what you say has a point, Op story is in no way related or justifiable that his misfortune was majorly due to the wrong woman. He didn't state exactly the wrong decisions on his part that led to his down fall nor did he acknowledge what should be done. he whisked everything to a spirit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Nonexisting: 11:23am On Dec 02, 2021
A simp once opened a thread to advise men not to check the past of vaginarians they want to marry. Someone should call the simp to this thread, I mean the simp that fuccks one bitter nairaland vaginarian that says she is a doctor. I have been praying for that simp to get sense before it's too late and I will continue to pray for him.

18 Likes

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Omniman(m): 3:03pm On Dec 02, 2021
grin grin
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Skillsnigeria: 3:03pm On Dec 02, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by tydi(m): 3:05pm On Dec 02, 2021
For a woman can choose any man and live with him , but a man has to carefully choose the woman he wishes to live with .

7 Likes

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Fiscus105(m): 3:05pm On Dec 02, 2021
You can only do this if u go spiritual, no amount of investigation can make u have headway on issue about spiritual bewitchment.

4 Likes

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Havertz10: 3:05pm On Dec 02, 2021
love can change anybody thats my take on this matter
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Legendoo: 3:09pm On Dec 02, 2021
One day y'all will realise there are no wife materials in Nigeria .

Think of it as a burning forest where the Jezebelian fire is at rage , ready to consume all in it's path.

4 Likes

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by emmanuelbrown26: 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2021
Dem go hear

1 Like

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 02, 2021
Dangrace01:
You'll pray from morning to night no result you'll go to church no result

But one yahoo boy would use juju on someone it would be as effective till eternity.

Why is juju powerful
one question I keep asking myself
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Simpledude0847(m): 3:13pm On Dec 02, 2021
That is the new jazz now. They no longer kill the ladies. They are walking corpses and any guy that sleeps with them suffers. Stay safe, guys

10 Likes

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Depressed101: 3:13pm On Dec 02, 2021
CandyOps:
Another [s]thread for superstitious folks. A thread for people wey there brain no dey function well because spiritual matter done take up memory space

.this continent (not just the country) is completely exhausting. Nothing is structured to help you evolve and grow.[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by PotatoSalad(m): 3:13pm On Dec 02, 2021
I like how Nigerians blame business failures on Juju. Very much expected. Instead of going back to the drawing board to see where your business failed or coming short, you blame another person.
Competition exist in the business and corporate world and if you don't keep up or adapt to change, you'll be left behind immediately.
I believe the owner of Celebrities and Den's Cook in Enugu blame failure of their businesses on juju instead of adapting to change when Roban's stores and Shoprite/Enugu polo mall started operations.

God have mercy on my people.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? / Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.