Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,405 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage (50776 Views)

I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex / What Really Makes Ladies Sleep With Their Ex Before Wedding Day??? / Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 03, 2021
What do you think goes on when one is on soul travel or astral project for light bearer...e be things but no be tinx I go Yan here
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Grupo(m): 8:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
[quote author=Emperor2020 post=108187551][/quote]

Bullshit!
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by hopefulLandlord: 8:47pm On Dec 03, 2021
Emperor2020:
U just de whine ursef bro becos u nv jam..wen jam better men way belong u no go de Yan all this,do you know what is soul projection,if u ,just with your real name ,men go connect you wen u don sleep..no b anything I go Yan here,but e be tinx bro,don't doubt things u don't understand,there is more to life...do u know with picture and name Dem de run work ,as in whitey way de do Strong head go pay,what do you think de use de pics nd name do..bro na spiritual connection if u don't know,seek knowledge u will understand...if you read spiritual book like qabala and others u go cool, know say spiritual dey

Shut up if you're not one of those "better men wey belong". if you are then I'm game for testing any of your woo woo bulshit

3 Likes

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by hopefulLandlord: 8:48pm On Dec 03, 2021
Emperor2020:
join eckancker or Grail message or amorc,u Will understand spirituality in higher dimensions and you will understand everything is possible and has solution

Stop talking crap

1 Like

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Decide2rise: 10:12pm On Dec 03, 2021
Dangrace01:
You'll pray from morning to night no result you'll go to church no result

But one yahoo boy would use juju on someone it would be as effective till eternity.

Why is juju powerful
Because the Oracle behind the juju will give you the money and take something precious ti you in return but God releases one's blessing at his own time when he feels is best for you
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Decide2rise: 10:19pm On Dec 03, 2021
CandyOps:
Another thread for superstitious folks. A thread for people wey there brain no dey function well because spiritual matter done take up memory space

Imagine this unfortunate spineless man blaming his wife for his misfortunes in business and life in general without even pointing fingers to the main cause- himself.

Nothing dey vex me like when adult go blame spirit for him misfortunes and bad luck because him no say spirit no fit talk or defend themselves. So instead of taking responsibility and handling his finances like a man him go rather blame juju.

Religion is wrecking havoc on us.
No where in this long post did the OP ask the man how he spends his money and how much he makes... No financial responsibility whatsoever recorded.

I've gone from earning 2m monthly to zero.
I was suicidal. Started doing weed and ashawos just to take my mind off things.

But it only gave me temporal relief till I took the bull by the horns and tackled my demons head-on. The more Africans and Nigerians keep relying on spirits for something as simple as a financial growth the more we sink into backwardness and rot.

Religion done kill our willpower and thought process. Na why one old hag of man or woman go tie red cloth or hold Bible do small acting for una tell una say una wahala na spiritual una go believe because we are too weak to hold ourselves responsible.

Weak spineless men wey no sabi their roots everywhere. I just feel complete utter disgust for this fellow not because he is lost but because he doesn't even know how far lost he is.

Money/income does not have a spiritual connection. If it does Nigeria would be the richest country on Earth. Right diagnosis is half the cure.

Why on earth will a man in his right senses consult a witch doctor or a priest for financial advice when we have people who's actual job is Financial Accounting??

It's like having the manager of a football club consult a DJ for technical advice on how to win the football league.. its all shades of wrong and makes no sense...

Yet we do this every single day and expect some kind of magic to happen. Sometimes I'm forced to think we aren't ready for any real change in Nigeria and Africa but then I understand the bigger picture -- keep them illiterates, uneducated, religious and divided. So the looting and syphoning of our nations wealth will keep on.

No wonder Boko Haram agenda na to kill education in it's totality. This country is already boiling over. Those kids born without proper education in the North years back are all doing big business as Kidnappers and bandits today

Na them de influence the elections and political decisions of this country. Yet una still dey fuel superstition and backward religious beliefs over free-thinking, understanding the importance and capabilities of the human brain when fully empowered.

.this continent (not just the country) is completely exhausting. Nothing is structured to help you evolve and grow.
Oga take it easy. What you don't know is beyond you. If you don't belive in spiritual matters that's your business. I keep telling people, the fact that you have not experienced something does not mean that it does not exist. Theres no one that knows all in the world. If tell you somethings and experiences I have had in life, you may not be able to sleep tonight. When you venture into big things you will find out what am talking about. To become a successful man in Nigeria you have to be spiritually powerful. You may not know this but with time you will understand this comment I just made. Even in the western world occultism and witchcraft exist so well. You can not rule America or become British prime minister without being a member of the illuminati or Freemasons. There are many things that happen in the world you live in that are unknown to you
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by emmaodet: 2:43am On Dec 04, 2021
Dangrace01:
You'll pray from morning to night no result you'll go to church no result

But one yahoo boy would use juju on someone it would be as effective till eternity.

Why is juju powerful

Lol

Let’s just say because it is our local / traditional prayer not foreign or imported religion that does not understand our terrain and environment.
Juju is african, it uses, communicates and undo your local dialect and culture. It takes or request for your local materials for preparation.
The dieties or oracles are black descendants and we can trace their names and families to our villages e.g. Sango is from Oyo. The family house is there and they speak our local language.
So naturally, it will be more effective and potent.

1 Like

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by emmaodet: 2:59am On Dec 04, 2021
SmartPolician:

You didn't answer Dangrace01's question.
On the other hand, Wealthinwealth1 is telling some tales by moonlight. undecided

Dangrace01, one truth nobody tells us is that nobody questions or tells God what to do (Romans 9:20). He does whatever He wants and your emotions don't move Him one bit.

To make matters worse, PSalm 90:4 says that a thousand years to us is like a day before God. This means that you can pray for something for years, but God will not answer because it appears to Him like you are praying about it the same day.

Wealth creation has principles, so you must do your bit first before getting God involved. Work hard, stay creative, ensure you have good skills, persevere, etc. When you have done your part, ask God to come in and perfect it. He may or may not, because He does whatever He likes. The truth is that there are certain prayers God will never answer because He knows that you will abuse the positive result. Know that and know peace. That's partly why God will never answer some prayers and you may be forced to try babalawo or ara nwanyi Asaba. grin

As for what the OP talked about, I have nothing to contribute to it.

Interesting.
Just interesting.
So if this God, does what he likes at any time he feels, do you think it is a waste of time spending hours praying, going to church, night vigils, mountains, fasting since he is going to answer whenever he likes after all.
Why building more and more churches and mosques round the country every time since it seems it really doesn’t worth it.
What do you think?
Is it not better to put all this time used in a more or less worthless prayers into a productive use? Won’t it yield more income and resources?
The time spent on every Sunday services, midweek services, preparation for Sunday services on saturdays by church excos like choirs, ushers etc, midnight prayers and vigils, fastings, prayer mountains etc.
if you collate all these time and invest it on piggery or rabbit rearing or crop farming over the years of praying, don’t you think someone will be more productive than his/her praying counterpart?
Abegiii
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by 1Sharon(f): 3:05am On Dec 04, 2021
larryking540:
why don't you bring a pile of your blood and anything an ifa or an afa ask for from me and let's see if your life will remain the same after I use these materials which belongs to you ,,,,

Oh you want to prove juju exists??

Kindly go to this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/6761238/win-2.5-million-naira-prove#105966577
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by 1Sharon(f): 3:06am On Dec 04, 2021
driand:
since it's all fallacy and superstition let's do a quick test, inbox me your full name, (real name) let me show you something... Till the day u die you will never forget this day... I'll use u for litmus test and others like you will learn...

Pls go to this thread if you want to prove juju exists

https://www.nairaland.com/6761238/win-2.5-million-naira-prove#105966577
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by 1Sharon(f): 3:12am On Dec 04, 2021
Grupo:

Of course, he'll chicken out.

I remember when one told me to send him my full name and my mother's maiden name. He said he would kill me in 24 hours.

I sent him all the information.

Well, I'm still here.

Lol do you have a link?
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by 1Sharon(f): 3:15am On Dec 04, 2021
marttol:
you are actually the dumb one

What do you really know above Steve jobs apart from what you read online... you better shut up .

And what do you know about OP's story part from what you read here? Yeye finish you.
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by 1Sharon(f): 3:33am On Dec 04, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

How far?

cc Hahn Grupo

It failed? grin
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by 1Sharon(f): 3:33am On Dec 04, 2021
driand:
between now and 4am tomorrow,... What would happen? Don't worry about that, seeing is believing... You wouldn't wish what's coming on ur worst enemy...

Toothless bulldog.
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by marttol: 4:49am On Dec 04, 2021
1Sharon:

And what do you know about OP's story part from what you read here? Yeye finish you.
me I'm not foolish to believe what a person TELLS me...
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by hopefulLandlord: 6:41am On Dec 04, 2021
1Sharon:

It failed? grin
as expected

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Grupo(m): 6:42am On Dec 04, 2021
1Sharon:

Lol do you have a link?

No. It happened a long time ago, 2019 or so. It was on a thread just like this one.
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 04, 2021
JerryBizz:

Zelo seben zero for fife tree for seben fife zelo fife
Hope u code. Pls no quote am.
you de whine urself bro,which one b mk girlfriend no see quote,she de feed you,no Liv woman hustle
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 04, 2021
Emperor2020:
you de whine urself bro,which one b mk girlfriend no see quote,she de feed you,no Liv woman hustle
Just Sha delete am na...
No be quarrel bro abeg.
She talks ..that's why
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Aethiops: 8:34am On Dec 04, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

Shut up if you're not one of those "better men wey belong". if you are then I'm game for testing any of your woo woo bulshit
truvelisback if u can, come clear this man doubt
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Truvelisback(m): 8:39am On Dec 04, 2021
Aethiops:
truvelisback if u can, come clear this man doubt
What is he saying?
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Aethiops: 8:50am On Dec 04, 2021
Truvelisback:
What is he saying?
he said no such thing as spiritual, that they are hogwash, hes also looking for a challenge for someone to prove it to him

Abeg try clear the mumuman doubt
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Truvelisback(m): 8:53am On Dec 04, 2021
Aethiops:
he said no such thing as spiritual, that they are hogwash, hes alsolooking for a challenge

Abeg try clear the mumuman doubt
Does he mean no such thing like spiritual harm or attack?
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Aethiops: 9:11am On Dec 04, 2021
Truvelisback:
Does he mean no such thing like spiritual harm or attack?
yes read his posts too
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by LKTJ123(m): 9:48am On Dec 04, 2021
CandyOps:
Another thread for superstitious folks. A thread for people wey there brain no dey function well because spiritual matter done take up memory space

Imagine this unfortunate spineless man blaming his wife for his misfortunes in business and life in general without even pointing fingers to the main cause- himself.

Nothing dey vex me like when adult go blame spirit for him misfortunes and bad luck because him no say spirit no fit talk or defend themselves. So instead of taking responsibility and handling his finances like a man him go rather blame juju.

Religion is wrecking havoc on us.
No where in this long post did the OP ask the man how he spends his money and how much he makes... No financial responsibility whatsoever recorded.

I've gone from earning 2m monthly to zero.
I was suicidal. Started doing weed and ashawos just to take my mind off things.

But it only gave me temporal relief till I took the bull by the horns and tackled my demons head-on. The more Africans and Nigerians keep relying on spirits for something as simple as a financial growth the more we sink into backwardness and rot.

Religion done kill our willpower and thought process. Na why one old hag of man or woman go tie red cloth or hold Bible do small acting for una tell una say una wahala na spiritual una go believe because we are too weak to hold ourselves responsible.

Weak spineless men wey no sabi their roots everywhere. I just feel complete utter disgust for this fellow not because he is lost but because he doesn't even know how far lost he is.

Money/income does not have a spiritual connection. If it does Nigeria would be the richest country on Earth. Right diagnosis is half the cure.

Why on earth will a man in his right senses consult a witch doctor or a priest for financial advice when we have people who's actual job is Financial Accounting??

It's like having the manager of a football club consult a DJ for technical advice on how to win the football league.. its all shades of wrong and makes no sense...

Yet we do this every single day and expect some kind of magic to happen. Sometimes I'm forced to think we aren't ready for any real change in Nigeria and Africa but then I understand the bigger picture -- keep them illiterates, uneducated, religious and divided. So the looting and syphoning of our nations wealth will keep on.

No wonder Boko Haram agenda na to kill education in it's totality. This country is already boiling over. Those kids born without proper education in the North years back are all doing big business as Kidnappers and bandits today

Na them de influence the elections and political decisions of this country. Yet una still dey fuel superstition and backward religious beliefs over free-thinking, understanding the importance and capabilities of the human brain when fully empowered.

.this continent (not just the country) is completely exhausting. Nothing is structured to help you evolve and grow.
You're just saying rubbish Oga
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Truvelisback(m): 9:54am On Dec 04, 2021
Aethiops:
yes read his posts too
He is not serious. Maybe he hasn't been a victim b4.
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Truvelisback(m): 10:02am On Dec 04, 2021
Aethiops:
yes read his posts too
If he had been spiritually attacked with severe illness or disease that defies all medical treatment, he won't be saying this.
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by tammie24: 10:19am On Dec 04, 2021
SSpeter:
The first guy I talked about started his career with BAT. Got manager grade in less than four years (before he turned 29). He left a major FMCG as a senior manager before setting up his logistics company. Truth be told unless you work in a major oil company, before disaster fell on him, you are not his match financially, mentally or in any capacity whatsoever. Even with his predicaments, I doubt you can even match him. Oga relax, typing is easy.
if na me you yab like this
I no go ever forgive you cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Aethiops: 11:02am On Dec 04, 2021
Truvelisback:
He is not serious. Maybe he hasn't been a victim b4.
thought u could soul travel, try clear him doubt
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Wealthinwealth1: 11:09am On Dec 04, 2021
cbrass:

This is a complete lie, and don't change what you said.You said that Jesus has been calling people for 30yrs but nobody answered him. This is an erroneous doctrine. stay within the bible and stop manufacturing doctrines that do not exist. Jesus was baptized with the holy spirit before he started his ministry which is the compulsory experience every Christian must have before going to serve, there was no record anywhere that Jesus was in the ministry before he received the baptism of the holy spirit. Jesus was 32yrs old before he started and he ministered for 3 and half years. Let us stay within the bible.Thank you
Jesus knew what He was called to do by God, you think people dont know who Jesus was b4 He was baptized? Lol why did you think John the baptist said hes not worthy to baptise Jesus? Why did u think he wants Him to change His mind? Cos he knew Jesus not only him, many others but the ministry was not yet started cos Jesus needs to fall His own Jericho b4 manifestation of His ministry can b proclaimed. Did you even know what Jesus replied John with? He said "in this way we will do all that God requires" it means He went to the "Priesthood" (God) which I said in my ist reply. Let's assume you are a banker, dose years you study banking and finance, that you did STAT 402 or something, isn't it part of your process? If you knot your tie and ask pipu to bring thier money without you getting employed by a commercial bank or you running one, you think they will answer you? Not at all, but the moment you are employed pipu walk to the bank and trust you with thier money. Jesus ministry was pronounced inmediately He got baptized and the Holy Spirit came on Him thereby making Him do miracles everywhere He is. Bishop Oyedepo was already noticed by his then headteacher in school, but you know what, it was the day he got the MANDATE and had encounter with God that his ministry started. Dont limit yourself to written Words in the bible alone bro, access the RHEMA too. God bless you bro
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Truvelisback(m): 11:11am On Dec 04, 2021
Aethiops:
thought u could soul travel, try clear him doubt
Yes, i can.
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Aethiops: 11:16am On Dec 04, 2021
Truvelisback:
Yes, i can.
well he thinks it's impossible and needs prove

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Couple Wear NYSC Uniform For Their Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate / Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.