Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,241 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage (50747 Views)

I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex / What Really Makes Ladies Sleep With Their Ex Before Wedding Day??? / Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Dididrumz(m): 3:13pm On Dec 02, 2021
Dangrace01:
You'll pray from morning to night no result you'll go to church no result

But one yahoo boy would use juju on someone it would be as effective till eternity.

Why is juju powerful
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by INCREDIBLE007(m): 3:13pm On Dec 02, 2021
Any lady wey I wan wife

Go reach PRAYER CITY FOR TWO WEEKS EXERCISE

TO PREVENT STORIES THAT TOUCH

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Mko123(m): 3:14pm On Dec 02, 2021
AsomArchitectNG:
This is an eye opener and a very informative piece op. Sadly no matter how you shout it's most likely they wouldn't listen as there's popular adage which says A dog that's about to get lost doesn't listen to his masters whistle Guy's marriage is a school you don't graduate from take ur time to know about the girls background and her past life so you don't end up regretting as the person you're getting married to can either Make You or Break You.

You really made some points but your english teacher no try
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Sleeknigga: 3:14pm On Dec 02, 2021
True
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 02, 2021
This people are ritualist not yahoo boy,even yahoo plus no go ask you fr human,na ur life span e go de collect nd cleansing and way paving is traditional even in old days nd not ritual...u guys should go bck to una origin and study tradition

5 Likes

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by DropsMic(m): 3:15pm On Dec 02, 2021
Dangrace01:
You'll pray from morning to night no result you'll go to church no result

But one yahoo boy would use juju on someone it would be as effective till eternity.

Why is juju powerful

Watch as they try to justify the inaction of their favorite foreign Gods

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Bigchristo: 3:17pm On Dec 02, 2021
SSpeter:
Dear Guys

I am writing to formally inform you to ensure you painstakingly and meticulously examine the type of guys your girlfriend has dated in the past. Please and please don't fall for the scam of " my past stays in the past". Dig the past, scrutinize all you have unearthed before you finally propose.

I saw a former colleague recently and he was almost a shadow of himself. He narrated how he is just recuperating from all his loses. He said his Church revealed to him that his wife is a pipe that keeps sucking his wealth and remitting his resources to the yahoo guy that performed the ritual on her. He explained how his logistics company crumbled and I almost cried. He said the court officially dissolved their marriage on a Friday, on Wednesday (the following week), a small reputable company gave him an offer to head their supply chain unit.

Please and please do not touch any lady that a Yahoo boy/man has touched. Fortunately they no longer hide their rituals. Please as an ambitious young man, dig into your potential wife's past. Know her dating history and the type of people she has dated.

Approximately 5 years ago there was this guy that invited us to a treat after his wedding while we were chilling someone asked him how did you meet your spouse he said "we met on a plane". To cut to the chase, the guy met a lady that a sugar Daddy was sponsoring to Dubai and "wifed" her. How can you meet a lady in business class who has no real job and the parents can not afford a 1999 Toyota and you say na she you wan marry? Although him body tell am and he advised himself.

As an ambitious young man the final trap ahead is your partner. Guide your steps towards marriage jealousy. The signs are always there. Your downfall begins when you marry an unfortunate person. I have seen someone who earns 650k monthly dismissed because of cheque issued on an unfunded account (No be juju be that?) He said the pressure from his wife was becoming unbearable. This was same wife that was catered for by a Sugar Daddy before the mumuni "wifed" her.

Finally, I will advise you to take this piece of advice: start digging. Never date a yahoo or sugar Daddy by-product. Your college girlfriend is using a premium iPhone and you know quite well that the parents are poor and she often calls you for bailout funds and you think one magical uncle gave her the phone?

May God help us oh
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by milkymesh: 3:17pm On Dec 02, 2021
"Do wey one loss, no dey hear whistle."

PMB, 1969

CandyOps:
Another thread for superstitious folks. A thread for people wey there brain no dey function well because spiritual matter done take up memory space

Imagine this unfortunate spineless man blaming his wife for his misfortunes in business and life in general without even pointing fingers to the main cause- himself.

Nothing dey vex me like when adult go blame spirit for him misfortunes and bad luck because him no say spirit no fit talk or defend themselves. So instead of taking responsibility and handling his finances like a man him go rather blame juju.

Religion is wrecking havoc on us.
No where in this long post did the OP ask the man how he spends his money and how much he makes... No financial responsibility whatsoever recorded.

I've gone from earning 2m monthly to zero.
I was suicidal. Started doing weed and ashawos just to take my mind off things.

But it only gave me temporal relief till I took the bull by the horns and tackled my demons head-on. The more Africans and Nigerians keep relying on spirits for something as simple as a financial growth the more we sink into backwardness and rot.

Religion done kill our willpower and thought process. Na why one old hag of man or woman go tie red cloth or hold Bible do small acting for una tell una say una wahala na spiritual una go believe because we are too weak to hold ourselves responsible.

Weak spineless men wey no sabi their roots everywhere. I just feel complete utter disgust for this fellow not because he is lost but because he doesn't even know how far lost he is.

Money/income does not have a spiritual connection. If it does Nigeria would be the richest country on Earth. Right diagnosis is half the cure.

Why on earth will a man in his right senses consult a witch doctor or a priest for financial advice when we have people who's actual job is Financial Accounting??

It's like having the manager of a football club consult a DJ for technical advice on how to win the football league.. its all shades of wrong and makes no sense...

Yet we do this every single day and expect some kind of magic to happen. Sometimes I'm forced to think we aren't ready for any real change in Nigeria and Africa but then I understand the bigger picture -- keep them illiterates, uneducated, religious and divided. So the looting and syphoning of our nations wealth will keep on.

No wonder Boko Haram agenda na to kill education in it's totality. This country is already boiling over. Those kids born without proper education in the North years back are all doing big business as Kidnappers and bandits today

Na them de influence the elections and political decisions of this country. Yet una still dey fuel superstition and backward religious beliefs over free-thinking, understanding the importance and capabilities of the human brain when fully empowered.

.this continent (not just the country) is completely exhausting. Nothing is structured to help you evolve and grow.
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by NiceMen: 3:21pm On Dec 02, 2021
CandyOps:
Another thread for superstitious folks. A thread for people wey there brain no dey function well because spiritual matter done take up memory space

Imagine this unfortunate spineless man blaming his wife for his misfortunes in business and life in general without even pointing fingers to the main cause- himself.

Nothing dey vex me like when adult go blame spirit for him misfortunes and bad luck because him no say spirit no fit talk or defend themselves. So instead of taking responsibility and handling his finances like a man him go rather blame juju.

No where in this long post did the OP ask the man how he spends his money and how much he makes... No financial responsibility whatsoever recorded.

But it only gave me temporal relief till I took the bull by the horns and tackled my demons head-on. The more Africans and Nigerians keep relying on spirits for something as simple as a financial growth the more we sink into backwardness and rot.

Religion done kill our willpower and thought process. Na why one old hag of man or woman go tie red cloth or hold Bible do small acting for una tell una say una wahala na spiritual una go believe because we are too weak to hold ourselves responsible.

Weak spineless men wey no sabi their roots everywhere. I just feel complete utter disgust for this fellow not because he is lost but because he doesn't even know how far lost he is.

Money/income does not have a spiritual connection. If it does Nigeria would be the richest country on Earth. Right diagnosis is half the cure.

Why on earth will a man in his right senses consult a witch doctor or a priest for financial advice when we have people who's actual job is Financial Accounting??

It's like having the manager of a football club consult a DJ for technical advice on how to win the football league.. its all shades of wrong and makes no sense...

Yet we do this every single day and expect some kind of magic to happen. Sometimes I'm forced to think we aren't ready for any real change in Nigeria and Africa but then I understand the bigger picture -- keep them illiterates, uneducated, religious and divided. So the looting and syphoning of our nations wealth will keep on.

No wonder Boko Haram agenda na to kill education in it's totality. This country is already boiling over. Those kids born without proper education in the North years back are all doing big business as Kidnappers and bandits today

Na them de influence the elections and political decisions of this country. Yet una still dey fuel superstition and backward religious beliefs over free-thinking, understanding the importance and capabilities of the human brain when fully empowered.

.this continent (not just the country) is completely exhausting. Nothing is structured to help you evolve and grow.
God bless you ooo

I don't have much to say again lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by cherryCola: 3:23pm On Dec 02, 2021
SAY NO TO MARRIAGE !!! tongue

3 Likes

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by iboboyswag(m): 3:23pm On Dec 02, 2021
CandyOps:

Plenty words... So much gibberish.

7 Likes

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Tellwhat: 3:26pm On Dec 02, 2021
CandyOps:

I understand your point and agree with most of the things you've said

Anyways it's very reasonable to avoid a girl that had been dated by a yahoo boy before

Because the financial expectation already is something else. They're mostly used to lodging in hotels, smoking and living wrecklessly

Whether spiritual or not it's not advices able to date a girl that used to such lifestyle

5 Likes

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by ucha1: 3:26pm On Dec 02, 2021
U better get sense everything is not grammer
There are power beyond this ur mumu reasoning

Even the white and developed countries are aware and uses voodoo

quote author=CandyOps post=108131548]Another thread for superstitious folks. A thread for people wey there brain no dey function well because spiritual matter done take up memory space

.this continent (not just the country) is completely exhausting. Nothing is structured to help you evolve and grow.[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by BabaIbo: 3:26pm On Dec 02, 2021
SSpeter:
The first guy I talked about started his career with BAT. Got manager grade in less than four years (before he turned 29). He left a major FMCG as a senior manager before setting up his logistics company. Truth be told unless you work in a major oil company, before disaster fell on him, you are not his match financially, mentally or in any capacity whatsoever. Even with his predicaments, I doubt you can even match him. Oga relax, typing is easy.
You have time bro.

I know of a guy who is a big boy, not just a big boy, he is from a wealthy home.

Someone whose popman dey run biz with Dangote 1 on 1.

This guy's trailers dey enter daily.
Guess what? He started having issues when he met this Olosho(not an insult, she was a certified runs girl), his business was bankrupted.
His popman told him he can no longer pump funds into the biz.
Seems they left each other and he has been living responsibly since then.

Aside from spiritual aspect, physically/financially it is not advisable because of the standard of spending set by the yahoo boy or sugar daddy.

14 Likes

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by AbujaCitiBlog: 3:27pm On Dec 02, 2021
SSpeter:
Dear Guys

I am writing to formally inform you to ensure you painstakingly and meticulously examine the type of guys your girlfriend has dated in the past. Please and please don't fall for the scam of " my past stays in the past". Dig the past, scrutinize all you have unearthed before you finally propose.

I saw a former colleague recently and he was almost a shadow of himself. He narrated how he is just recuperating from all his loses. He said his Church revealed to him that his wife is a pipe that keeps sucking his wealth and remitting his resources to the yahoo guy that performed the ritual on her. He explained how his logistics company crumbled and I almost cried. He said the court officially dissolved their marriage on a Friday, on Wednesday (the following week), a small reputable company gave him an offer to head their supply chain unit.

Please and please do not touch any lady that a Yahoo boy/man has touched. Fortunately they no longer hide their rituals. Please as an ambitious young man, dig into your potential wife's past. Know her dating history and the type of people she has dated.

Approximately 5 years ago there was this guy that invited us to a treat after his wedding while we were chilling someone asked him how did you meet your spouse he said "we met on a plane". To cut to the chase, the guy met a lady that a sugar Daddy was sponsoring to Dubai and "wifed" her. How can you meet a lady in business class who has no real job and the parents can not afford a 1999 Toyota and you say na she you wan marry? Although him body tell am and he advised himself.

As an ambitious young man the final trap ahead is your partner. Guide your steps towards marriage jealousy. The signs are always there. Your downfall begins when you marry an unfortunate person. I have seen someone who earns 650k monthly dismissed because of cheque issued on an unfunded account (No be juju be that?) He said the pressure from his wife was becoming unbearable. This was same wife that was catered for by a Sugar Daddy before the mumuni "wifed" her.

Finally, I will advise you to take this piece of advice: start digging. Never date a yahoo or sugar Daddy by-product. Your college girlfriend is using a premium iPhone and you know quite well that the parents are poor and she often calls you for bailout funds and you think one magical uncle gave her the phone?

They will never listen. The cursed young men of this age will never learn. They worship pussy to their own demise. It is better to be gay in this age.

3 Likes

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by phazotron(m): 3:27pm On Dec 02, 2021
SSpeter:
Dear Guys

Not just ex, investigate your fiance family too.

Before you go go marry person Wey carry generational curse for head.

8 Likes

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by franchasng: 3:27pm On Dec 02, 2021
lol
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Buliwyf: 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2021
SSpeter:
The first guy I talked about started his career with BAT. Got manager grade in less than four years (before he turned 29). He left a major FMCG as a senior manager before setting up his logistics company. Truth be told unless you work in a major oil company, before disaster fell on him, you are not his match financially, mentally or in any capacity whatsoever. Even with his predicaments, I doubt you can even match him. Oga relax, typing is easy.

More dumb nonsense. Even billionaires lose all and sometimes have to start over. If Steve Jobs was in the position of some of you morons, when he was kicked out of Apple he would have been blaming one Yahoo boy somewhere. Dumb nonsense.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Pataricatering(f): 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2021
I think women should also dig into.the brains of potential husbands - you sound like someone.they an tell his mother is a witch and he will believe.
I hate senseless superstitious people like you , - In this day and age when other countries have gone.into the jet age we still have uneducated slow pokes like this op trying.to drag us back to his village mentality. Mr man - if.your business crumbles- it is the economy - not.any nonsense jazz .
Your education is a waste.to be honest.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by drealcivilceno(m): 3:29pm On Dec 02, 2021
Hideki:
I am always an advocate of scrutiny. I did my background checks dotted my Is and crossed my Ts. I will tell you that of all institutions, marriage is the sweetest. To the young ones, shine your eyes, look well, and ask questions.

Open a page and teach the upcoming ones abeg

God bless you!
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Lordedifice1: 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2021
Anything about ex I don't do that
I could remember when i warned my gf about her relating to her ex
I so hate ex's u see ex's and besties i hate the both

3 Likes

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by ensamy(m): 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2021
So so true but unfortunately ladies don't dig to know the source of income of the guys they are dating, only flashy stuff... angry shocked

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by ediko5(m): 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2021
Even though you can't judge everyone by their past, it is very important to know the past of your future wife/husband so you know how to prepare and face the challenges of your hubby's past.

So many wife/husband are suffering because of the past of the other. Some ladies have condemned their womb before marriage, some have dated notorious kidnapper, armed robbers and were accomplices of the gang some men have dipped their hands into many dirty things that will affect their wife.

6 Likes

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by PrinceOfLagos: 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2021
No be lie boss
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Jaqenhghar: 3:33pm On Dec 02, 2021
SSpeter:
Dear Guys

I know of a guy who wifed a sugar baby against the wishes of his family. She was able to use some old connections to secure him some contracts and they are living big as I speak.
So what do you say about such a person

1 Like

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Jaqenhghar: 3:34pm On Dec 02, 2021
Buliwyf:

More dumb nonsense. Even billionaires lose all and sometimes have to start over. If Steve Jobs was in the position of some of you morons, when he was kicked out of Apple he would have been blaming one Yahoo boy somewhere. Dumb nonsense.
Youdey mind am? These are the people who wan tto marry a woman who will shoulder everything. They will fold their hands and be seeing ghosts and spells.

3 Likes

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by stillseth: 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2021
DELUSIONAL post...i pity people wey take you serious...religion don make alot of people.loose their sense of reasoning.. so people blame other for their misfortune..in life there are times you will hit down low....Na people like this dey make some family break, when thwir fake pastors tells a man that his wife or his wife past is the reason for his misfortune.. people get sacked at work everyday and people gain employment everyday....No be one sugar daddy or yahoo boy dey do una..you guys just try to find someone to blame for your misfortune..at poster, the said friend you mentioned, when he was doing well, how was he spending the money? Did he even invest? ..i knew someone that worked in CBN, lost his job, he hit the down low, he wasnt married..guess who he blamed? His father's second wife...Thank God the guy is doing fine and well now and thr father second wife is not dead..

4 Likes

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Psoul(m): 3:36pm On Dec 02, 2021
Wealthinwealth1:
There are many factors to this. Prayer goes beyond just upper lips and lower lips overlapping on each other. Prayer is communication with God. How do you do that?
-You give thanks for what He has done, doing and what He is set to do ( enter His gates with righteousness and His courts with praise. Ps 100:4)
-Pray using the Word of God (direction) Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path
Pray with and expectation. Your expectation will not b cut off prov 23:18
-Pray with Fath .
-pray with prayer and fasting

N.B if u look at the things above, the wicked pipu does it to thier gods thus making dem believe in its potency thereby making dem receive answers that are temporary but because we are arrogant and dont want to go to the Priesthood (God) we are praying carnally. If Jericho is not destroyed, there is a barricade hindering the testimonies, that is why most pipu said they have prayed but answers are not coming cos there is a blockage between the one praying and the Source" when jerico fall, even your destiny helper will find you and see u at all cost. Jesus for 30yrs was calling pipus attention but Immediately God speaks when God said "hear ye Him" after baptism, everywhere Jesus go to is always with multitudes. My brother, prayer works in the speed of Gods power. Jst ask God for direction lobatan.
Brother walk with God like you have never b4. Chai! Never say that again oo, prayer that some pipu get answers to even b4 uttering. Engage Kindom mysteries too

Try this and see what God do reading this Ex 25 16

You have a point here.
Secondly, you should ask yourself this. What relationship do I maintain with God that qualifies me to ask for help from Him and he will answer.
If you have a big man around your street that you sees everyday and u don't greet him. You snubs him when he calls you. You also don't respect him, do you think he will readily comes to ur aid in time of you need just like dat?
It's true that the way of God is not same as that of men, but we need to maintain a very good relationship wt God for Him to be able to hear us when we call upon Him.

Those that worship the devil are so dedicated to his instruction. That is why they always receive from the devil.
If the instruction was to wake up by 12midnight, use 12 red candle and add 2 litres of water, they will obey this to the last, making no mistake.
But Christians will only chose the instructions that are convenient for them to obey and throw away those they feel will not allow them live anyhow they want. How do u expect your master to bless u living this way?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by IPIGSRHYPO: 3:36pm On Dec 02, 2021
"He said his Church revealed to him that his wife is a pipe that keeps sucking his wealth and remitting his resources to the yahoo guy that performed the ritual on her. He explained how his logistics company crumbled and I almost cried. He said the court officially dissolved their marriage on a Friday, on Wednesday (the following week), a small reputable company gave him an offer to head their supply chain unit".

Another Yahoo Yahoo church brainwashing the gullible since forever. Businesses fail and fail everyday all over the world. Even in the US, most businesses fail within 5 years of establishment. These useless business centers you guys called churches have brainwashed and destroyed so many relationships withing families and extended families that their impact is catastrophic.
Pls don't allow any Yahoo Yahoo Pastor tell you that this or that person is the reason for your failure or short coming s in life. Life is naturally full of ups and downs even in the best economic and business environment.
It's just sad how I see those who claimed to be so educated falling for these pathetic Pastors running their relationships with others claiming they are able to see visions and all sorts "prophetic" claims.
I don't need any man or woman be it Pastor, Alfa or whoever to tell me anything about my life, they are just human beings like you simply looking for ways to part you with your money and common sense so that they can control you. Nothing more.
This shit is even more common now among Nigerians in the West, they are scared of family members simply because a Pastor told them that their father or mother was killed with Juju in Nigeria as if people don't die every second in America.
Fvked up part is that some of these mumus work in the health care industry and see ordinary Americans die or suffer from the same thing yet they still believe that theirs was due to juju.
Black people .....SMH. Sad and pathetic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Bizibi(m): 3:38pm On Dec 02, 2021
BabaIbo:
You have time bro.

I know of a guy who is a big boy, not just a big boy, he is from a wealthy home.

Someone whose popman dey run biz with Dangote 1 on 1.

This guy's trailers dey enter daily.
Guess what? He started having issues when he met this Olosho(not an insult, she was a certified runs girl), his business was bankrupted.
His popman told him he can no longer pump funds into the biz.
Seems they left each other and he has been living responsibly since then.

Aside from spiritual aspect, physically/financially it is not advisable because of the standard of spending set by the yahoo boy or sugar daddy.
honestly,I love the advice... Forget about the spiritual aspect,a lady or man should be careful before dating/marriage.
Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by Buliwyf: 3:38pm On Dec 02, 2021
Tellwhat:

I understand your point and agree with most of the things you've said

Anyways it's very reasonable to avoid a girl that had been dated by a yahoo boy before

Because the financial expectation already is something else. They're mostly used to lodging in hotels, smoking and living wrecklessly

Whether spiritual or not it's not advices able to date a girl that used to such lifestyle

Why stop at dated?
Why not also avoid girls that have lived in the same compound with Yahoo boy before? Since juju is real?
What about if she doesn't tell you? How would you dig?
What about if the girls great grandmother was a witch has cursed only the girl?
What if one babalawo cursed her one time?
What about if her uncle used her for juju while she was living with them?
What about if she stepped on juju when she was young?
What about.....x?
What about.....y?

I hope you see the pointlessness of the foolishness the OP is championing.
The OP is one of those calibre of halfwits in Nigeria who climb mountains at the slightest taste of failure instead of retracing their steps and doing what is suited to their strength. Many great people have failed in the past. They took it as a life lesson. It's only in Africa people fear the taste of failure and look for who to blame immediately things go do south.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage by ediko5(m): 3:39pm On Dec 02, 2021
MufasaLion:
The "yahoo boy" has got nothing to do with this. Y'all should learn not to blame people for your misfortune. Unfortunately, the clerics are always fuelling this mentality! Shameless lots!

Your guy should go and get his hustle right! Life's full of ups and downs.

You didn't get the point. The wife dated a Yahoo boy and was and still an accomplice to the Yahoo gang. Some Yahoo gangs have female accomplice who tap information from sugar daddies and other men for their gang to penetrate and get them scam.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? / 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy / Couple Wear NYSC Uniform For Their Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.