Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ - Properties (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ (27742 Views)

New: Luxury 3 Bedroom Terrace + 1 Bed BQ @ Abraham Adesanya Ajah / Construction 4 Massive Bedroom With Garage All Ensuit / 7-bedroom Duplex + 2-bed Bq On 800+sqm @ Tijani Bello St Ojodu By Omole 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 9:46am On Jul 12, 2022
BiigTee:
Good morning Dennis.. Great work you are doing as usual.. Can u give an approximate value of the cost of the piping works going on here (that's for electrical and plumbing) want to compare it with what I spent on mine..

Ok sir.
So Far on the first floor works alone.
Electrical piping is about 228K.
Electrical on the ground floor was about 165K

Plumbing piping is about 125K on the internal piping. The other Piping running from foundation is about 120K so far.

Note - Inflation has taken place since then o. Pls take note of that in your consideration and some of my electrical materials used here came from Alaba too.
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 9:47am On Jul 12, 2022
BiigTee:
This bathroom is massive! Woow!

Mine is not nearly as big so I intend to carve out a lil space out of the room for the bath tub.. To be enclosed in a see through glass

OH Yes sir.
The bathroom here is about 3m x 3.3 in size.
That's the size of some rooms on its own.
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Benfornimo(m): 1:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
Hello sir been following Ur good job.... Will like to know how much will it costs to build these building..... Plan of having this structure in nearest.... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by BiigTee: 7:08pm On Jul 12, 2022
Mehn.. I am spending almost x3 of that on my build
Dennis3D:

Ok sir.
So Far on the first floor works alone.
Electrical piping is about 228K.
Electrical on the ground floor was about 165K

Plumbing piping is about 125K on the internal piping. The other Piping running from foundation is about 120K so far.

Note - Inflation has taken place since then o. Pls take note of that in your consideration and some of my electrical materials used here came from Alaba too.

1 Like

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 8:55pm On Jul 12, 2022
Benfornimo:
Hello sir been following Ur good job.... Will like to know how much will it costs to build these building..... Plan of having this structure in nearest.... Thanks

Good evening sir.
Thank you for stopping by here.

Pls where is your project location.
And what's the details or features of what you would want in your building.

Estimating building cost these days are affected by so many factors and considerations.
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 8:57pm On Jul 12, 2022
BiigTee:
Mehn.. I am spending almost x3 of that on my build

Well, it depends on the details that is being done for you sir. Like in this particular build. There are a few things we didn't do with the client request.

Like no TVs or dstv in the bedrooms. He wants bedroom to be a place for sleeping. But there are other feature like AC, Water heater for bathroom, mirrow lights in the bathroom, cctv, and the likes.

And This is a total of 5 bedrooms total structure.
Though fencing piping is not done yet and haven't been purchased either.
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 9:00pm On Jul 12, 2022
Update on the fence works. Set for concrete works on them.

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 3:58am On Jul 13, 2022
Good morning dear followers
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Benfornimo(m): 4:03am On Jul 13, 2022
Dennis3D:

Good evening sir.
Thank you for stopping by here.

Pls where is your project location.
And what's the details or features of what you would want in your building.

Estimating building cost these days are affected by so many factors and considerations.

Thanks my locations it's in Ijegun axis, I really want to know the full cost to achieve this..... I'm newbie don't have any idea on building.

1 Like

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by BiigTee: 4:56am On Jul 13, 2022
The person doing mine is a TRUSTED member from this forum.. I am putting everything in God's hands.. I no fit fight!.. But i believe he would deliver! Fire on Dennis.. U are making me consider going back to sch to study construction Abi civil engineering

Dennis3D:

Well, it depends on the details that is being done for you sir. Like in this particular build. There are a few things we didn't do with the client request.

Like no TVs or dstv in the bedrooms. He wants bedroom to be a place for sleeping. But there are other feature like AC, Water heater for bathroom, mirrow lights in the bathroom, cctv, and the likes.

And This is a total of 5 bedrooms total structure.
Though fencing piping is not done yet and haven't been purchased either.

1 Like

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 7:17am On Jul 13, 2022
Benfornimo:

Thanks my locations it's in Ijegun axis, I really want to know the full cost to achieve this..... I'm newbie don't have any idea on building.

Ok sir.
Ijegun axis is most likely dry (Which is going to be a less expensive foundation cost compared to the one we did here) unless otherwise proven that the particular area to build this for you is having a bad soil. Ijegun is around Ikotun, I have been there before.

On average, if one is to put a cost compared to the 29m Carcass cost for this that we did in Isheri. Ijegun would cost around 24 - 26m if done within the same period of time.

But here we are today in Nigeria, even 29m can't do this same building to that Carcass today because of inflation. Let me give you a few examples. The granite we bought during this construction phase was sold at 250 - 260K per 30 Tons trailer. Today it's sold about 350 - 370K depending on the proximity of your project location. Sand was sold 70K per 20 Tons trip, now sold for 85K per same trip, planks, nails, irons etc.

Inflation has really caused so much in the construction industry just as it's affecting so on daily living. I can't promise things are going to get better until after 2023 elections when Nigeria would be faced with either getting better or getting worst based on the election results of next year. So at the end, it's either its your call to start now or then. Whichever way, it's going to be what it is.

On this note, I wanna wish you the best on that journey and feel free to ask me questions where you want more clarifications. I will be wiling to answer them as much as I can.

Thank you and have a nice day out there

2 Likes

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 7:21am On Jul 13, 2022
BiigTee:
The person doing mine is a TRUSTED member from this forum.. I am putting everything in God's hands.. I no fit fight!.. But i believe he would deliver! Fire on Dennis.. U are making me consider going back to sch to study construction Abi civil engineering

smiley Good morning Sir.
Thank you for your steady feedback and follow up on our thread. Well appreciated.

Well, I have to only encourage you since he is a TRUSTED member here to give him benefit of doubt. There is nothing wrong in comparing quotes or works from different projects as you are doing with mine.

There may be differences and peculiarities between projects. Though I may not know the full extent of the piping being done for you. If he added AC Mechanical piping for you in the piping process which we haven't done in ours, then his quote may be right because we want to treat that aspect of this project separately because it's not the electrician that is doing it, it's a professional AC installer that will run those ones.

I wish you a good project delivery process in yours.
Thanks and have a lovely day out there.

Everyone should keep the questions and comments coming. I really appreciate everyone. It makes the thread going for everyone and we are having these discussions to enable future developers have a benchmark to research on when doing theirs in the future.

Thank you once again sir.

3 Likes

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 1:43pm On Jul 13, 2022
Doing the remaining part of the fence now.

FENCE base was done yesterday.

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 4:45pm On Jul 13, 2022
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 4:29am On Jul 14, 2022
Good morning followers
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 6:01pm On Jul 14, 2022
All front fence Beam now done and dusted.

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 7:27am On Jul 16, 2022
Good morning Viewers

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 12:53am On Jul 17, 2022
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 7:40pm On Jul 18, 2022
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 4:20am On Jul 20, 2022
Work update here on the Culvert Works.
Well reinforced with double layered matt
About 6meters wide by 1.2meters

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 8:24am On Jul 20, 2022
Good morning
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 6:06pm On Jul 20, 2022
Results

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 6:32am On Jul 21, 2022
Good morning Viewers
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 6:13am On Jul 23, 2022
We have started works on the fence piping now.
Here are the updates.

You can see the very good space we have at the back do the building. We are going to turn this place to a family recreational center and relaxation area in no distant time.

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 3:59pm On Jul 23, 2022
Stay tuned and follow us for more updates on this project...
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 1:32pm On Jul 26, 2022
Good morning Viewers
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 10:54am On Jul 27, 2022
... Good morning
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 12:16am On Jul 28, 2022
Good morning Viewers
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 5:12am On Jul 30, 2022
Good morning Viewers.
We are gradually preparing for the next stage of work here which is Plastering

1 Like

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by ArcToyin(m): 7:42pm On Jul 30, 2022
Diligence in service. Good job well executed.

1 Like

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 11:55pm On Jul 31, 2022
ArcToyin:
Diligence in service. Good job well executed.

Thanks very much for your encouragement. Well appreciated.

God bless you
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Benfornimo(m): 7:06pm On Aug 01, 2022
Dennis3D:
Colum and Lintel Works ongoing

Is these house a smart house..... Following URL tread want to compare to another I saw, when u finish the project sir.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply)

THE HILLCREST ESTATE SABON-LUGBE, ABUJA. BUY NOW!!! / Search and rescue continue At Lekki Collapsed Building,6 Dead,16 Injured / Aluminium Roofing Versus Nigerite Roofing Sheet

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.