Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ (27781 Views)

New: Luxury 3 Bedroom Terrace + 1 Bed BQ @ Abraham Adesanya Ajah / Construction 4 Massive Bedroom With Garage All Ensuit / 7-bedroom Duplex + 2-bed Bq On 800+sqm @ Tijani Bello St Ojodu By Omole 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 3:33am On Jun 14, 2022
Good morning.
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 3:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
Burglary works set on for these windows here

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 6:38am On Jun 18, 2022
Keep following up with us here still.
Updates on glad fixing coming up.
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 6:14am On Jun 19, 2022
Good morning Viewers
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Homextras: 6:33am On Jun 19, 2022
What is a rough estimate for this project…and can you also share estimate for 2 semi detached duplex…

1 Like

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 7:26am On Jun 19, 2022
Homextras:
What is a rough estimate for this project…and can you also share estimate for 2 semi detached duplex…

Good morning Sir/Ma
The Carcass estimate for this project is stated above on the thread.

For a semi Detached Duplex.
The location is key as well as the foundation design.

For Raft foundation design the cost of Carcass is gonna be less than the cost of piling of the same design. Depending on the soil bearing capacity.

Also note that the height of the Raft foundation in respect to the road level also has a role to play in the foundation design and cost too. The higher the Raft. The more expensive it is.

On average, the cost of semi Detached 4 Bedroom Duplex on Raft of 900mm would range between 34 - 38m

1 Like

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Homextras: 4:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
Dennis3D:

Good morning Sir/Ma
The Carcass estimate for this project is stated above on the thread.

For a semi Detached Duplex.
The location is key as well as the foundation design.

For Raft foundation design the cost of Carcass is gonna be less than the cost of piling of the same design. Depending on the soil bearing capacity.

Also note that the height of the Raft foundation in respect to the road level also has a role to play in the foundation design and cost too. The higher the Raft. The more expensive it is.

On average, the cost of semi Detached 4 Bedroom Duplex on Raft of 900mm would range between 34 - 38m

Thanks a lot. What if this was a 3 bedroom duplex on a raft in Ajah?
Also what estimate can one look at for 2 semi detached on a full plot?

1 Like

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 5:58pm On Jun 19, 2022
Homextras:

Thanks a lot. What if this was a 3 bedroom duplex on a raft in Ajah?
Also what estimate can one look at for 2 semi detached on a full plot?

Good evening sir.

Depending on the design and size of the general building boundaries.

3 Bedroom Duplex in Ajah can range between 13- 16m. Depending on the design and foundation height.

Again, if your land is an Omonile land. That's not in an estate. You are gonna be having issues with them unless you sort it out before construction.

As for the semi Detached. I have already responded to that on the first response to your enquires sir.
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Homextras: 7:06pm On Jun 19, 2022
Dennis3D:

Good evening sir.

3 Bedroom Duplex in Ajah can range between 13- 16m. Depending on the design and foundation height.

Again, if your land is an Omonile land. That's not in an estate. You are gonna be having issues with them unless you sort it out before construction.

As for the semi Detached. I have already responded to that on the first response to your enquires sir.
Thanks a lot…so with like N34m one can have and finish to completion two units of semi detached on a full plot of land. And with N16m-N18m or so one can have completed a stand alone duplex on a 300sqm of land.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 8:30pm On Jun 19, 2022
Homextras:

Thanks a lot…so with like N34m one can have and finish to completion two units of semi detached on a full plot of land. And with N16m-N18m or so one can have completed a stand alone duplex on a 300sqm of land.

Thank you.

No sir.
My estimates are Carcass only. Pls take note
I don't give quote for finishing unless a client gives me a clue of his taste and the construction has to be done to Carcass first or design agreed not to be adjusted...
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by ImperialCovfefe: 9:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
Dennis3D:

Good evening sir.

Kudos for your helpful responses, bro. Does the N13m-N16m estimate involve both parapet work and roofing? Are they estimated based on today’s cost of materials? If yes, I find it impressive and would like you to give some rough details on probable dimensions.

2 Likes

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 9:07pm On Jun 19, 2022
ImperialCovfefe:

Kudos for your helpful responses, bro. Does the N13m-N16m estimate involve both parapet work and roofing? Are they estimated based on today’s cost of materials? If yes, I find it impressive and would like you to give some rough details on probable dimensions.

Carcass includes - For Half Plot Design
- Foundation (Height of foundation can influence costs)
- Ground Floor
- Decking - Slab Design can influence cost too.
- First Floor
- Parapet (Design affects costs too)
- Roofing (Choice of Roofing plays a role in the cost).

As for the dimension of the building.
That would be based on the design we are looking at which is what would be used to draw out a more feasible estimate.

In View of the above.
A more accurate estimate would be greatly helpful when design is ready and specifications laid out...

1 Like

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by ImperialCovfefe: 9:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
Dennis3D:

Carcass includes - For Half Plot Design
- Foundation (Height of foundation can influence costs)
- Ground Floor
- Decking - Slab Design can influence cost too.
- First Floor
- Parapet (Design affects costs too)
- Roofing (Choice of Roofing plays a role in the cost).

As for the dimension of the building.
That would be based on the design we are looking at which is what would be used to draw out a more feasible estimate.

In View of the above.
A more accurate estimate would be greatly helpful when design is ready and specifications laid out...
Yes, I know a design is needed for reasonable estimates. I just think the price estimate is too low considering prices of building materials. Was wondering if you would share more light on how such a cost can build a carcass today

1 Like

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 9:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
ImperialCovfefe:

Yes, I know a design is needed for reasonable estimates. I just think the price estimate is too low considering prices of building materials. Was wondering if you would share more light on how such a cost can build a carcass today

Doing a 3 Bedroom half plot Duplex on flat roof design will be that range.

Reason why my last response was quite exclusive to state the factors that can affect the cost of building such.

The Design should be the yardstick for measuring estimates and not assumptions in my opinion.

I still maintain that design should come first before we know the exact structure we are talking about and comparing estimates.

1 Like

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 6:39am On Jun 20, 2022
Glass now installed on windows.

Installation getting set soon.

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 4:43am On Jun 21, 2022
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 4:35am On Jun 23, 2022
Windows installation now ongoing

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by BiigTee: 4:47am On Jun 23, 2022
Lovely! Post more pictures.. Really love the windows but I think I prefer Grey alluminium profile.. The white I see most times end up changing colour to cream..

Is this a normal thing or what do u think chief?

1 Like

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 5:25am On Jun 23, 2022
BiigTee:
Lovely! Post more pictures.. Really love the windows but I think I prefer Grey alluminium profile.. The white I see most times end up changing colour to cream..

Is this a normal thing or what do u think chief?

Good morning Sir.
The white frame is client preference right from the beginning and just from design too.

However, I have equally used the Grey colored ones in some projects. Like the two contemporary design projects we have at Ikate and Osapa. They are feet aluminum profiles and frames and they are quite more expensive too...

As for the white changing colors well, that maybe die to the action of weather over years though. Just like what happens to wall points too over a long period of time. This doesn't happen rapidly and mostly.

Though there time it change in some brands may be more then other brands. I believe the aluminum guys may have more to say in this regard. This I stated here is the little I feel about the question.
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by ImperialCovfefe: 6:49am On Jun 23, 2022
Dennis3D:

The project Carcass is 27.9m (Foundation to Roofing)
Hello bro,
What is the carcass cost sans the foundation cost?
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 6:55am On Jun 23, 2022
ImperialCovfefe:

Hello bro,
What is the carcass cost sans the foundation cost?

Good morning Sir.
That's what I just stated above on your quoted comment.

Unless you are asking what it comprises of.
Carcass in my practice is.
- Foundation
- Ground Floor with electrical piping and plumbing
- Decking with electrical piping and plumbing
- First Floor with electrical piping and plumbing
- Parapet
- Roofing Wood work and Sheet installation.

That ends it for me. Some people would tell you theirs include windows and Plastering. But mine stops at that point.

1 Like

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by ImperialCovfefe: 6:58am On Jun 23, 2022
Dennis3D:
More site updates from the window works here.

Its about the frameless windows for now.

The casement windows have been done
Welldone. Can you give an idea about the cost difference between frameless and casement windows?

1 Like

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by ImperialCovfefe: 7:15am On Jun 23, 2022
Dennis3D:

Good morning Sir.
That's what I just stated above on your quoted comment.

Unless you are asking what it comprises of.
Carcass in my practice is.
- Foundation
- Ground Floor with electrical piping and plumbing
- Decking with electrical piping and plumbing
- First Floor with electrical piping and plumbing
- Parapet
- Roofing Wood work and Sheet installation.

That ends it for me. Some people would tell you theirs include windows and Plastering. But mine stops at that point.
Thanks. I meant the cost of the carcass after subtracting the cost of the foundation stage. And by foundation stage, I mean the works up to and including the german flooring. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 10:13am On Jun 23, 2022
ImperialCovfefe:

Welldone. Can you give an idea about the cost difference between frameless and casement windows?

The cost varies based on size.
But what I can say is, it's significant cost of you compare both frames and casement just like between casement and sliding windows.

1 Like

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 10:15am On Jun 23, 2022
ImperialCovfefe:

Thanks. I meant the cost of the carcass after subtracting the cost of the foundation stage. And by foundation stage, I mean the works up to and including the german flooring. Thanks

Foundation estimate before construction was about 8m including German floor.

The rest is the Ground Floor to roofing
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 12:46pm On Jun 23, 2022
Keep following up.
We are resuming other site activities here next week

Front Fence Works and Piping works LOADING

1 Like

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Beframia: 8:53pm On Jun 23, 2022
I am a silent follower of virtually all your projects here and I must say you are doing excellently well. I'm also impressed by how you take your time to attend to all questions and enquiries. It's not everyone that understands that attending to questions open your eyes to some hidden things which makes you better in your field of endeavor.
Keep doing good my brother.

Dennis3D:
Keep following up.
We are resuming other site activities here next week

Front Fence Works and Piping works LOADING

1 Like

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 9:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
Beframia:
I am a silent follower of virtually all your projects here and I must say you are doing excellently well. I'm also impressed by how you take your time to attend to all questions and enquiries. It's not everyone that understands that attending to questions open your eyes to some hidden things which makes you better in your field of endeavor.
Keep doing good my brother.

Thanks very much Sir
Am grateful and very appreciative here.
Thanks once again
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 9:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 8:04am On Jun 24, 2022
Good morning Viewers
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 5:55am On Jun 25, 2022
Good morning
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 6:39am On Jun 27, 2022
Good morning Viewers

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

THE HILLCREST ESTATE SABON-LUGBE, ABUJA. BUY NOW!!! / TURKEY AND CHINA SECURITY AND INTERNAL DOORS AVAILABLE(pics) / Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.