Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ (27563 Views)

New: Luxury 3 Bedroom Terrace + 1 Bed BQ @ Abraham Adesanya Ajah / Construction 4 Massive Bedroom With Garage All Ensuit / 7-bedroom Duplex + 2-bed Bq On 800+sqm @ Tijani Bello St Ojodu By Omole 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 4:23am On Jun 28, 2022
Good morning

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 7:51am On Jun 29, 2022
Good morning...
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 6:58pm On Jun 30, 2022
FYI

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 4:02pm On Jul 01, 2022
Visited site today.
She is looking so good.

2 Likes

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 11:43pm On Jul 01, 2022
We are starting the front fence works tomorrow.
Kindly follow through.

Also the first floor electrical piping and plumbing piping to commence on Monday including internal inflow and outflow of all plumbing pipes...

Stay tuned coz we are back here now.

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 7:19am On Jul 02, 2022
Good morning Viewers.
Keep following as we begin today.
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 3:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
Front fence works update.

Delivery of electrical materials for the upper floor of the main building ongoing too

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 8:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
Front fence works.
Foundation Blinding.

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 9:44pm On Jul 03, 2022
Keep following up with us.
We will wrap up the fence work this week.
That's our target

Meanwhile the plumbing works will take place as well as the electrical works still this week and beyond.
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 10:30pm On Jul 03, 2022
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 6:42am On Jul 04, 2022
Good morning Viewers.
Keep following

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2022
Work update from here.
Still on the fence works.
Beam work update.

Curtain wall also is getting set for installation

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 8:38am On Jul 05, 2022
Another Work day coming up today.
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 9:42pm On Jul 05, 2022
The fence Beam works are progressing
Beam concrete works.

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 3:18am On Jul 06, 2022
Block works on the tense are starting today.
Meanwhile, we have more work updates for you on the piping works ongoing.

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 11:25am On Jul 06, 2022
Good morning Viewers
Fence Beam done and dusted.
Block works to follow.

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 5:25pm On Jul 06, 2022
Work progress on the fence and all other aspect of the building piping (Electrical and Plumbing)

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 2:38am On Jul 07, 2022
Piping works ongoing
Electrical and Plumbing
Internal

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 5:55am On Jul 07, 2022
Good morning Viewers.
Keep following as we update the thread on a daily

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2022
We hope you are still following up with us on this...
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 5:08am On Jul 08, 2022
We have successfully installed the curtain wall.
Now see how it looks.

1 Like

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
It's been a rainy day.
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by ImperialCovfefe: 4:34am On Jul 09, 2022
Dennis3D:
We have successfully installed the curtain wall.
Now see how it looks.
Perfect replica. Kudos. What design of stone coated roof was used?

1 Like

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 5:10am On Jul 09, 2022
ImperialCovfefe:

Perfect replica. Kudos. What design of stone coated roof was used?

Good morning Sir.
Milano Design.

One of the regular design I use more often.

1 Like

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by ImperialCovfefe: 5:38am On Jul 09, 2022
Dennis3D:

Good morning Sir.
Milano Design.

One of the regular design I use more often.
Morning bro. Milano is lovely. Is it true that if there’s a leak, the entire section has to redone/replaced? I found this strange when an installer was extolling the Classic design over Milano. Thoughts?

1 Like

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 12:26pm On Jul 10, 2022
ImperialCovfefe:

Morning bro. Milano is lovely. Is it true that if there’s a leak, the entire section has to redone/replaced? I found this strange when an installer was extolling the Classic design over Milano. Thoughts?

Well, I don't think I agree with the entire section being changed if a leak is dictated. Leaks occurs mostly as a result of nails being placed wrongly and later removed and the installer in that area forgetting to seal it up with the gum and sealant during that installation process.

Just as they are laid in steps. Anyone that is leaking can as well be removed and replaced just the way floor tiles and wall tiles are done too.

I may not have done anyone with such issues before but this is a reasonable idea I feel should be deployed in that regard or sealant be used to cover up the leaving spots if it's a whole caused by nail.

Gerrard is a thick roofing sheet. Leakage is not and shouldn't be common. Unless a bad job was done during installation.

My Opinion though.
Others can air their views too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 10:38am On Jul 11, 2022
We are still working here..
Now set to do the entrance culvert

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 2:51pm On Jul 11, 2022
Let me show the plumbing works.
Let's start with the Master's Bathroom.
Almost like a room size bedroom.
To start with.
It has 3 windows.
We have bathtub here.
We have standing shower and jacuzzi options here.
We have wash hand sink with mirrors and shelves.
We have just about big space for luxury lifestyle in the bathroom.

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 9:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
We are now completing the fence Beam and preparing for culvert

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 7:55am On Jul 12, 2022
Completing the front fence line.
We would be completing this asap

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by BiigTee: 9:38am On Jul 12, 2022
Good morning Dennis.. Great work you are doing as usual.. Can u give an approximate value of the cost of the piping works going on here (that's for electrical and plumbing) want to compare it with what I spent on mine..

Dennis3D:
Block works on the tense are starting today.
Meanwhile, we have more work updates for you on the piping works ongoing.

1 Like

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by BiigTee: 9:44am On Jul 12, 2022
This bathroom is massive! Woow!

Mine is not nearly as big so I intend to carve out a lil space out of the room for the bath tub.. To be enclosed in a see through glass
Dennis3D:
Let me show the plumbing works.
Let's start with the Master's Bathroom.
Almost like a room size bedroom.
To start with.
It has 3 windows.
We have bathtub here.
We have standing shower and jacuzzi options here.
We have wash hand sink with mirrors and shelves.
We have just about big space for luxury lifestyle in the bathroom.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

To Let: Ikosi Ketu 3 Bedrooms Flats / Building A Solar-powered Hostel - A Learning Experience / Suleja Floods; See The Surprise Birthday Gift This Woman Got Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.