Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ (27720 Views)

New: Luxury 3 Bedroom Terrace + 1 Bed BQ @ Abraham Adesanya Ajah / Construction 4 Massive Bedroom With Garage All Ensuit / 7-bedroom Duplex + 2-bed Bq On 800+sqm @ Tijani Bello St Ojodu By Omole 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 1:48am On Apr 23, 2022
mufutau55:

How does ppl like this want you to recommend them to another Client? I will always make a note of their behavious.

Hajji M.

Very many need to understand that delivering a job doesn't only include the skill in delivery job, the ATTITUDE as well is important.

Some people wonder sometimes why I work under rain, sun and even on public holidays and even Sundays.

I tell them, when I promise a client that I must meet up. I do all possible arrangements to make that happen. Which include working extra days or hours to get it done.

1 Like

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 8:49pm On Apr 24, 2022
We are hoping to start this site this week too.

And we are equally commencing window works procurements.

Working towards the roof Carcass by weekend. So it's gonna be a busy week for us in all our threads. So stay tuned
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 10:17am On Apr 25, 2022
Good morning Viewers
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 3:29am On Apr 28, 2022
Good morning Viewers.
The roofing of this site is stating today.

Stay Tuned for work updates from here.
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 10:29am On Apr 28, 2022
Roofing Works update
As promised...

Here are the list of materials for the roof Carcass work.

- 3x4 - Hardwood 50 Pieces
- 2x6 - Hardwood 50 Pieces
- 2x4 - Hardwood 500 Pieces
- 2x3 - Hardwood 600 Pieces
_ 2x2 - Hardwood 300 Pieces
- 2 inches Nail 2 Bags
- 3 inches Nail 2 Bags
- 4 inches Nail 3 Bags
- Soligum - 5 Pieces
- Kerosene - 20 Liters

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 7:10am On Apr 29, 2022
More updates coming today
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 11:25am On Apr 29, 2022
Live updates from here.

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 12:38pm On Apr 30, 2022
Good afternoon Viewers.
More updates on the roofing job we are doing here coming soon today.

So far, all wall plate is done. Doing the king post now. We are using a height of 20fit for the highest point in the center of the building.
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 8:31pm On May 02, 2022
Happy Eid Mubarak to our Muslim friends, clients, followers and prospects...

This is the update of how far we have come with the roofing Works.

Remember we are using 20fit King Post Height

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 2:42am On May 03, 2022
Good morning Viewers
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 4:22pm On May 04, 2022
See how far we have come with the roofing Works

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 10:10pm On May 04, 2022
More views of the roofing Works.

1 Share

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by mufutau55(m): 11:09pm On May 04, 2022
Your best is always not enough, you always strive for more and better. I really appauled you. Keep on the good work.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 6:16am On May 05, 2022
mufutau55:
Your best is always not enough, you always strive for more and better. I really appauled you. Keep on the good work.

Hajji M.

Definitely sir.
We strive for the best by the day.
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by BiigTee: 1:05am On May 06, 2022
Great work u are doing Mr Dennis. Been an ardent follower. Pls what's the dimension of this build? The woods u listed are they for roofing and ceiling noggin? and what's the cost for Workmanship of the wood work pls?
Dennis3D:

Definitely sir.
We strive for the best by the day.
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 1:22am On May 06, 2022
BiigTee:
Great work u are doing Mr Dennis. Been an ardent follower. Pls what's the dimension of this build? The woods u listed are they for roofing and ceiling noggin? and what's the cost for Workmanship of the wood work pls?

Good morning Sir.

The Building is cantilevered at the upper floor.
About 13metersx19meters on average.

The Roofing wood work covers both for the POP Nuggings.

The Workmanship for the woodwork is about 190K and its 20fit height that is used for the highest king post at the center.

The Woods were treated before we commenced roofing too with Soligum, Kerosene and oil.
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 1:26am On May 06, 2022
Preview of the 3D model before construction.
A view from the side

We are starting the sheet cover tomorrow and we are going to be using Milano Patterned Gerrard Roofing Sheet.

Color Black just as designed

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by BiigTee: 2:12am On May 06, 2022
Pls if you don't mind can u share the contact of the carpenter.. I want him to do my roofing this month at atan Ota
Dennis3D:

Good morning Sir.

The Building is cantilevered at the upper floor.
About 13metersx19meters on average.

The Roofing wood work covers both for the POP Nuggings.

The Workmanship for the woodwork is about 190K and its 20fit height that is used for the highest king post at the center.

The Woods were treated before we commenced roofing too with Soligum, Kerosene and oil.

1 Like

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 10:08am On May 06, 2022
BiigTee:
Pls if you don't mind can u share the contact of the carpenter.. I want him to do my roofing this month at atan Ota

Taoreed - 08075711928
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 11:20am On May 06, 2022
Sheets have arrived

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by BiigTee: 1:03pm On May 06, 2022
Many thanks chief
Dennis3D:

Taoreed - 08075711928
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 1:13pm On May 06, 2022
BiigTee:
Many thanks chief

You are welcome sir
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 8:42pm On May 06, 2022
Sheet installation update

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 2:36am On May 07, 2022
We are resuming the sheet installation today
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 3:45am On May 08, 2022
Good morning
Work update on this project

Roofing Sheet Installation

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 4:51pm On May 08, 2022
On a personal site visit.
Here comes what we have come up with so far

1 Like

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by mufutau55(m): 12:46am On May 09, 2022
Dennis3D:
On a personal site visit.
Here comes what we have come up with so far

Excellent Sir. What is size of the King post for the roof?

Hajji M.
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by BiigTee: 4:52am On May 09, 2022
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 8:32am On May 09, 2022
mufutau55:

Excellent Sir. What is size of the King post for the roof?

Hajji M.

Good morning Sir.
20 Fit sir. From the highest point.

1 Like

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by mufutau55(m): 11:08am On May 09, 2022
Dennis3D:

Good morning Sir.
20 Fit sir. From the highest point.

Thank you Sir. That is within my range. I don't like those high roof at all. Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 12:09pm On May 09, 2022
mufutau55:

Thank you Sir. That is within my range. I don't like those high roof at all. Thanks.

Hajji M.

Yeah. Am not a fan of so much roof height that is not proportional to the building itself.

Before we pick a roof height. We check the building length and breadth then determine the adequate height using our softwares as well as real time physical judgements at actual Construction time.

1 Like

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by mufutau55(m): 12:30pm On May 09, 2022
Dennis3D:

Yeah. Am not a fan of so much roof height that is not proportional to the building itself.

Before we pick a roof height. We check the building length and breadth then determine the adequate height using our softwares as well as real time physical judgements at actual Construction time.

Best thing to do. I agreed with your judgement.
Size of the building should be related to the roof king post used. Thanks for the details.

Hajji M.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

THE HILLCREST ESTATE SABON-LUGBE, ABUJA. BUY NOW!!! / Search and rescue continue At Lekki Collapsed Building,6 Dead,16 Injured / Aluminium Roofing Versus Nigerite Roofing Sheet

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.