Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Kayamata Side Effects - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kayamata Side Effects (1001 Views)

Kayamata Has Destroyed My Penis / My Experience With Kayamata (share Yours) / The Truth About Kayamata facts and fiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kayamata Side Effects by doksblog(m): 6:45am On Dec 02, 2021
Does Kayamata have side effects? The surge in the demand for sex-related products in Nigeria is so evident.

A growing trend in the demand for sex-related objects, from lubricants to intimacy gadgets, herbal medicine or charm, contraceptives, women’s underwear and nightclothes.

In reality, herbs and spices have gained prominence in Nigeria nowadays as sexual enhancer or ‘traditional ecstasy’. These herbs and spices come in varying forms, degrees and types.

One of these sexual enhancers is the one popularly known as Kayamata and is widely common and used mostly in the Northern parts of Nigeria by both men and women. It’s also trending too in the Southern part of the country.

These herbal enhancer (Kayamata) comes in different forms; perfumes, tablets, scrabs and ditches.

Is Kayamata A Charm?

This is a common belief among Nigerians. Many people believe that kayamata is evil and that it is utilized by “Runs girls” to capture promiscuous men or husbands.

Some associate it with spirituality while some people experience this as a side effect.

Does Kayamata Have Side Effects? What Is Kayamata? Find out below
https://doksblog.com/kayamata-side-effects/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Finding Lost Childhood Friends / Why Do I Find It Difficult To Fall In Love / The Sex I Had Early January This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.