Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

What's The Myth Behind The Use Of Egg For Spiritual Battle And Cleaning? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Myth Behind The Use Of Egg For Spiritual Battle And Cleaning? (photo) (816 Views)

God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top / The Myth About Female Virginity / Indian Man’s Joystick Rots After Extended Use Of Condom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Myth Behind The Use Of Egg For Spiritual Battle And Cleaning? (photo) by Dreytonisback(m): 8:01am On Dec 02, 2021
I've been meaning to ask this question
In Nigeria , eggs are used by most spiritualists for either cleaning from spiritual attacks, or other reasons

Does anyone have a clear explanation for this ?

Re: What's The Myth Behind The Use Of Egg For Spiritual Battle And Cleaning? (photo) by Sunmolar(m): 8:38am On Dec 02, 2021
Diabolic people do this for selfish reason.
Re: What's The Myth Behind The Use Of Egg For Spiritual Battle And Cleaning? (photo) by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 02, 2021
Dreyton is back. Comrade do giveaway na
Re: What's The Myth Behind The Use Of Egg For Spiritual Battle And Cleaning? (photo) by Deborah98(f): 8:44am On Dec 02, 2021
@Op I don't just understand.... That's how my friend took me to one church like that and after service this pastor started listing out things I'll buy for cleansing and deliverance,yeah I saw eggs and some sort of things I wasn't familiar with. Forget the story as I reached home I tore the paper and warned my friend never to try luring me to a spiritualist. I'm not against them using it cos my dad said it works for people that believe in them. My life has always been dependent on the word of God,the blood of Jesus and His finished work at Calvary. Anything short of this I'm out or not interested. Well people that use it or have used it might do well to explain to you cos I believe whatever you believe in has a way of working wonders for you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

People Make Me Feel I'm Doing Too Much For My Dog. P / Legacies(the Originals Spin-off) Showcases Yoruba Culture And Language / Is It Possible I Get My Rent Back From My Landlord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.