Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,210 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Is It Possible I Get My Rent Back From My Landlord - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible I Get My Rent Back From My Landlord (810 Views)

Two Identical Twin Who Stick Together All The Time, Is It Possible I Date One? / ‘I Need To Sleep With 30 Men A Month To Pay My Rent’ – Sex Worker Reveals / Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible I Get My Rent Back From My Landlord by Olayetan(m): 8:27am On Dec 13, 2021
Good day everyone,

I recently secured an apartment around ending of September and my rent started counting in October, moved in by ending of October, but right now, i realised i won't be able to live in the apartment due to personal reasons.

My question now is, can i get my rent back from the landlord, this is my 3rd month staying in the house, is there any step to be taken to terminate the rent?

Pls, i need your view on this.
Re: Is It Possible I Get My Rent Back From My Landlord by Olayetan(m): 8:35am On Dec 13, 2021
Pls, advise is really needed, how possible it is for me to get my money back.
Re: Is It Possible I Get My Rent Back From My Landlord by akinreals: 9:09am On Dec 13, 2021
Look for another tenant codedly. Advertise it on nairaland. You will also sell and forfeit some properties to the new tenant to avoid wahala. You will just tell the landlord that the person is your cousin to avoid wahala
Re: Is It Possible I Get My Rent Back From My Landlord by Ocholu: 9:24am On Dec 13, 2021
Let me be real with you OP;

Subletting it your best option RN. Money wey landlord done use cook pots of soup na him you wan go collect? Him no go send you sef!

Look for someone who's going to pay the remaining months at a fairly good rates. That's how it's done. Advetise it. Tell agent. Come back and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible I Get My Rent Back From My Landlord by SarutobiEky(m): 9:26am On Dec 13, 2021
Olayetan:
Good day everyone,

I recently secured an apartment around ending of September and my rent started counting in October, moved in by ending of October, but right now, i realised i won't be able to live in the apartment due to personal reasons.

My question now is, can i get my rent back from the landlord, this is my 3rd month staying in the house, is there any step to be taken to terminate the rent?

which kind apartment? Location? How much is the rent?
Re: Is It Possible I Get My Rent Back From My Landlord by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 13, 2021
If na my landlord,the money go don finish for hot pot of dog meat grin

Just advertise the house,u might see someone that chooses to stay there,then you get ur money back and mooove
Re: Is It Possible I Get My Rent Back From My Landlord by Olayetan(m): 9:45am On Dec 13, 2021
SarutobiEky:
which kind apartment? Location? How much is the rent?

Miniflat
250k is the basic
Its at isuti road igando lagos.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible I Get My Rent Back From My Landlord by Olayetan(m): 9:53am On Dec 13, 2021
akinreals:
Look for another tenant codedly. Advertise it on nairaland. You will also sell and forfeit some properties to the new tenant to avoid wahala. You will just tell the landlord that the person is your cousin to avoid wahala

I don't want to sublet it, cux if anything happen btw landlord and the person i sublet it to, landlord will want to involve me and i don't want to get involved in anything concerning the apartment.

My own tot was, we should divide the basic by 12months to determine the monthly rent and deduct 3months from the basic i paid and he should refund my agreement and cuation fee without commission..
Re: Is It Possible I Get My Rent Back From My Landlord by SarutobiEky(m): 10:58am On Dec 13, 2021
Olayetan:

Miniflat
250k is the basic
Omo this one pass me bros. Thanks anyway. Some other person might be interested.
Re: Is It Possible I Get My Rent Back From My Landlord by CaptMarvel(m): 11:02am On Dec 22, 2021
is it still available ?
Olayetan:

Miniflat
250k is the basic
Re: Is It Possible I Get My Rent Back From My Landlord by luvyaself95(m): 11:11am On Dec 22, 2021
Find yourself and put inside the house and collect from the person or else your don bash lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Possible I Get My Rent Back From My Landlord by LegendaryLover(m): 11:13am On Dec 22, 2021
That landlord would've finished using the money by now. grin
Re: Is It Possible I Get My Rent Back From My Landlord by Olayetan(m): 11:47am On Dec 22, 2021
CaptMarvel:
is it still available ?

Yeah

Subletting along with the furnitures

Re: Is It Possible I Get My Rent Back From My Landlord by Pumpumking: 11:59am On Dec 22, 2021
Olayetan:
Good day everyone,

Ones yor landlord can secure a tenant to cover, he will give u yor rent.....If he does not secure a tenant, it will not be fare on him & he will looose out!!((THANK ME LATER)) smiley
Re: Is It Possible I Get My Rent Back From My Landlord by Pumpumking: 12:00pm On Dec 22, 2021
Olayetan:

Yeah

Subletting along with the furnitures

Kaiiii..that wud be nice room to smash babe....bro how much? wink

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible I Get My Rent Back From My Landlord by Olayetan(m): 12:04pm On Dec 22, 2021
Pumpumking:

Kaiiii..that wud be nice room to smash babe....bro how much? wink

Basic is 250k

Total with the wiring
Curtains
Fan
Bed frame
Mattress
And mirror stand
All goes for 500k
No need for commission and agreement and caution fee
Re: Is It Possible I Get My Rent Back From My Landlord by Pumpumking: 12:06pm On Dec 22, 2021
Olayetan:

Basic is 250k

Total with the wiring
Curtains
Fan
Bed frame
Mattress
And mirror stand
All goes for 500k
No need for commission and agreement and caution fee

Fan? No air-conditioned? undecided
Re: Is It Possible I Get My Rent Back From My Landlord by Olayetan(m): 12:07pm On Dec 22, 2021
Pumpumking:

Fan? No air-conditioned? undecided

You can install that yourself

(1) (Reply)

Hookup Connection / How Long Should A Relationship Last Before Thinking Of Marriage? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.