Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. (11069 Views)

What's Making You Angry Right Now?....[December Special] / What's Making You Angry Right Now....[Part 1] / I'm Really Really Angry Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by Lordbinsmar: 9:48pm On Dec 02, 2021
Sorry SIMPle man cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 02, 2021
Isn’t lucky dube supposed to be resting in peace?
Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 02, 2021
Ekwensu Mtcheww
Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by Ihavethingstodo: 9:58pm On Dec 02, 2021
All these SIMPS wearing the so called redpiller boxers sef grin! Serves you right tongue

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by candygist: 11:56pm On Dec 02, 2021
SeaTrade:
So today i just dey bored,not doing anything.
Rain fall here,konji hold man.
Open phone contacts,see one smallie weh I don dey groom for some time and I decided to call her because wetin hungry me today na wild fùck and so the kind body type I need na wetin she get.
Slim,fair,portable, young and all that,
I need wetin I suppose fit hang am for wall like picture dey light am. cool
Some kind acrobatics Bleep dey weh you no fit try am with heavy duty weh go just lie down open toto like trailer weh spoil for lekki epe express.
Nna,
Because of this weyrey is spend wetin I no suppose oo.
First carry am go chop pizza,chicken wings and coke with cherry as appetiser and also dessert (choco based).
18k go for there,I no talk.
Make we go house she say no,say e far and she needs to attend bla bla bla...I say okay.
I scope am say I want swim and na only one hotel get pool weh I like for town,she say okay.
I say cool,
Reach hotel,I tell am say I suppose book say I no dey like change for dressing room and also where to keep our bags.
Omo we go one hotel like that,OG dey konjified so i use speed book 22k room unto say 12k room don finish undecided
Enter room I order wine and small chops,blow another 18k for there,
Only to want launch preeq na em this pikin dey shout stop upandan undecided
Any small thing seatrade stop,
Any small thing seatrade stop...
Stop ...stop ....stop...
I think I make like 100 attempts and she resist all with that her stop nonsense.
No be juju be that?
Nna I just tire the whole matter and tell her say make we roll out,
We dey inside motor we no dey talk to each other she dey ask me whether I dey vex.
No I no dey vex ooo,thunder kill you there!!!!
We reach her drop off na em weyrey come dey say e be like I no go call her again since e be like I dey vex.
Noo,I go call you ooo,infact I go dey call you pass as I dey call my mama,idiot!!!waka as I talk inside My mind.
Wetin vex me be say the one weh believe me die weh for give me I no call because I dey suspect say she go dey smell and I too dey fear that toto fish smell mehn.
funny enough as me and this weyrey dey drag launching of preeq na him the wig weh she wear fall off na so wetin I see under the sponge wig be like the hair weh lucky dube carry the day them shoot am for Southy,come dey smell like orangutan anus.
Na wetin make me waste all this cash come jam bastard traffic as I dey go house.
I just tire honestly angry angry angry

Fuc.ing simp, when you can just go to fela shrine and pick a sweet Olosho. Them plenty with different size and colors. No dey waste ur time for dating… the girl I think u are dating is a bitch to some other guys. Only few Nigerian Girls are not hoeing around…..

8 Likes

Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by OSDD(m): 11:56pm On Dec 02, 2021
Op, you were SIMPly nice to her but she no fit reciprocate am...

Redpill and alpha male in the mud, konji no be your mate grin grin

6 Likes

Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by Ishilove: 12:06am On Dec 03, 2021
SeaTrade:
Konji never hold you before.
And also you suppose know say fùck dey type by type.
This Bleep today for too make sense.
The girl belle flat like ruler,sweet portable ass weh fit split and she come light.
E don tey I knack that kind knack na wetin make me lose guard.
Wetin I for do that pussy today ehn,words haven't been invented yet walahi.
I go carry am up dey jam am like kilode grin
It is somebody's daughter you want to disorganize like this? Your plan owa failure.

1 Like

Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by Ishilove: 12:07am On Dec 03, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

bro...count your losses and move on (as this will affect how she sees you)...if not, because of that "maybe tomorrow" nonsense, she will continue use you like that. now that she knows that she can get the honey and go home with coochie untouched, why should she hand it over next time?! you too, you failed miserably.... when she asked you why the strong face, you should have told her exactly what time it is:" babe i took you out, try to entertain you, make you feel comfortable while we are getting to know one another... and when i am trying to get closer to you, you reject me as if i am some kind of stranger... if i did something wrong please let me know because i am trying to get closer to you with some care and affection in order to reach the next phase of this r/ship, while it seems a bit selfish of you to get all you needed but then turning down all i want. if your aim is to have a nice time and belly full while i go home with a piece of wood between my legs (hungry for "love"wink, abeg free me!"
All these talk on top fück mata? Y'all need Jesus

1 Like

Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by Ishilove: 12:09am On Dec 03, 2021
SeaTrade:
I know she was vulnerable at that point where she wanted to please me.
But I was too angry to coordinate because going back to the hotel will be hard cos of traffic and going to my place means she's gotta sleep over,and I no want risk am with my main babe because that one no dey call when she dey turn up,
Very risky and I no like drama abeg,besides I love my main too much to lose her over my sexual fantasies.

I go just ignore am henceforth make she see say na she lose.
Oh lawd... Men...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by Thegamingorca(m): 12:12am On Dec 03, 2021
SeaTrade:

Bros e get some kind fùck weh you go need weh you no fit try am with your babe,
Abi you want carry your babe,bend am like tire dey duck am like j-mac?
Guy you sef reason am.

Lmao you wan dey run jmac style lol
Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by SeaTrade(m): 12:15am On Dec 03, 2021
Ishilove:

Oh lawd... Men...
You no go understand honeslty.
This matter get as e be.
Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by SeaTrade(m): 12:19am On Dec 03, 2021
Thegamingorca:

Lmao you wan dey run jmac style lol
Baba wetin hungry me today ehn!kai.
I cry why that girl no gimme I swear.
All the style weh I don dey reason since,I for do am today.
Slim sweet gal,kai.
Doggy oo(with split,that is face down,ass up),touch your toes ooo,scissors,Jmac,wall lifting,standing up,
Infact all.
And the girl body slim and soft like butter.
Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:21am On Dec 03, 2021
Ishilove:
All these talk on top fück mata? Y'all need Jesus

sista remember, the r/ship we men have with sex (all our lives) is different than the r/ship that women have with sex. you women have been dodging men wanting to mount you since you were teenagers, while we men have bee trying to tame a tiger inside our pants since we were teenagers. its a different world all of us. to a man, sex is VERY VERY VERY important, as much as the OP is going about it the wrong way, a good coochie can make the different between happiness and sorrow.

a woman mounting her man right at night makes so much difference in a man's life that, even if he is broke/destitute/miserable/jobless, it will give him the suffecient energy to go and hustle for another day.

[img]https://c./gZpu6Unk0DwAAAAC/amen-anchorman.gif[/img]

14 Likes

Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by Mhykel217(m): 12:35am On Dec 03, 2021
HenryDion:
See as you waste almost 50k for one fire extinguisher that another man will still bleep for less than 1k.

When you mumu, nah your pocket go hear am.

True talk comrade
Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by SeaTrade(m): 12:40am On Dec 03, 2021
HenryDion:
See as you waste almost 50k for one fire extinguisher that another man will still bleep for less than 1k.

When you mumu, nah your pocket go hear am.
The other man has patience to be whining her,I don't.
I could have turned back to the hotel when she was feeling guilty and was asking me emotional questions as we left,I didn't.
You know why?I've got options,
Also to teach her I can do without her pussy.
Was just a case of the type of fùck I wanted and she being the one in my contact list that can give me that kind of acrobatics at a go,nothing else.
I Also got another of her body type I am talking to,
But this one na working class,doing so well in life.
This should tell you I just can't call her and climb her,
So na better process be this with lots of marriage talk weh dey follow the conversation.
No be the one weh you fit use pizza Bleep If you get my point into your head.

7 Likes

Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by ShaqFu: 12:56am On Dec 03, 2021
hahn:
So Seatrade is a simp
Guy which pattern now. Lol.

Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by ShaqFu: 1:04am On Dec 03, 2021
SeaTrade:
So today i just dey bored,not doing anything.
Rain fall here,konji hold man.
Open phone contacts,see one smallie weh I don dey groom for some time and I decided to call her because wetin hungry me today na wild fùck and so the kind body type I need na wetin she get.
Slim,fair,portable, young and all that,
I need wetin I suppose fit hang am for wall like picture dey light am. cool
Some kind acrobatics Bleep dey weh you no fit try am with heavy duty weh go just lie down open toto like trailer weh spoil for lekki epe express.
Nna,
Because of this weyrey is spend wetin I no suppose oo.
First carry am go chop pizza,chicken wings and coke with cherry as appetiser and also dessert (choco based).
18k go for there,I no talk.
Make we go house she say no,say e far and she needs to attend bla bla bla...I say okay.
I scope am say I want swim and na only one hotel get pool weh I like for town,she say okay.
I say cool,
Reach hotel,I tell am say I suppose book say I no dey like change for dressing room and also where to keep our bags.
Omo we go one hotel like that,OG dey konjified so i use speed book 22k room unto say 12k room don finish undecided
Enter room I order wine and small chops,blow another 18k for there,
Only to want launch preeq na em this pikin dey shout stop upandan undecided
Any small thing seatrade stop,
Any small thing seatrade stop...
Stop ...stop ....stop...
I think I make like 100 attempts and she resist all with that her stop nonsense.
No be juju be that?
Nna I just tire the whole matter and tell her say make we roll out,
We dey inside motor we no dey talk to each other she dey ask me whether I dey vex.
No I no dey vex ooo,thunder kill you there!!!!
We reach her drop off na em weyrey come dey say e be like I no go call her again since e be like I dey vex.
Noo,I go call you ooo,infact I go dey call you pass as I dey call my mama,idiot!!!waka as I talk inside My mind.
Wetin vex me be say the one weh believe me die weh for give me I no call because I dey suspect say she go dey smell and I too dey fear that toto fish smell mehn.
funny enough as me and this weyrey dey drag launching of preeq na him the wig weh she wear fall off na so wetin I see under the sponge wig be like the hair weh lucky dube carry the day them shoot am for Southy,come dey smell like orangutan anus.
Na wetin make me waste all this cash come jam bastard traffic as I dey go house.
I just tire honestly angry angry angry
Logo Logo. So after all this years you never still learn.

Chai!.
Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by Judybash93(m): 4:16am On Dec 03, 2021
Vaseline crew... Let's gather here and laugh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by DroppingLiquid: 4:19am On Dec 03, 2021
SeaTrade:
Nothing I no tell am ooo,
Promise am funds after nack she dey tell me say na the first day we dey together so we no fit fùck ,
Come dey ask me whether I dey free tomorrow.
So that I go come spend another funds abi?
I just tell am to get lost.

Maybe she no wash and groom her toto that's why. It fit even smell pass the fish wey you dey think of. If babe tell you that kind thing, just know say the toto never dey presentable.
Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by ruggedtimi(m): 4:31am On Dec 03, 2021
My guy came from abja to pH for a project. Baba see one fine packaged babe say him want bl*w her. I co ordinated the girl for him told him at the end he should give her 2-3k for transport make e no be like say him dey pay for the bl*w. Omo my guy was surprised that he can get f*cked for 3k shocked apparently back in abj the minimum he has spent to f*ck a hottie is 20k. He ended up giving her 5k and I was so pissed with him, the girl na hottie though but com'on.
Op you f*cked up first by giving her the world. Tell the girl straight up about wat you need since na only f*ck you want and not relationship.

4 Likes

Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by dominique(f): 5:42am On Dec 03, 2021
Shameless hegoats, they'll lure naive teenage girls into sex and turn them into sex slaves and at the same time start wailing that girls are loose. YOU MADE THEM LOOSE! You have a "main" and you're still looking for smallie to control, what becomes of the smallie after you're done with her? You people keep praying not to have daughters because you know what you did with other people's daughters. May God give you daughters who will fall prey to animals like you.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 03, 2021
dominique:
Shameless hegoats, they'll lure naive teenage girls into sex and turn them into sex slaves and at the same time start wailing that girls are loose. YOU MADE THEM LOOSE! You have a "main" and you're still looking for smallie to control, what becomes of the smallie after you're done with her? You people will be praying not to have daughters because you know what you did with other people's daughters. May God give you daughters who will fall prey to animals like you.
Amen.

4 Likes

Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by Angelacruz: 6:44am On Dec 03, 2021
A very big one...
hahn:
So Seatrade is a simp
Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by Twizzy30(m): 6:49am On Dec 03, 2021
No O.T just money. You need to let these girls know what they are coming to do with you before arranging sshit for them.
Also you could have given her part of the money (10k) you spent on coldstone and pizza and she would play.

1 Like

Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by Twizzy30(m): 6:50am On Dec 03, 2021
dominique:
Shameless hegoats, they'll lure naive teenage girls into sex and turn them into sex slaves and at the same time start wailing that girls are loose. YOU MADE THEM LOOSE! You have a "main" and you're still looking for smallie to control, what becomes of the smallie after you're done with her? You people will be praying not to have daughters because you know what you did with other people's daughters. May God give you daughters who will fall prey to animals like you.
smallie could be in size not age you know that?
Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by TheOldGods: 7:15am On Dec 03, 2021
SeaTrade:
Nothing I no tell am ooo,
Promise am funds after nack she dey tell me say na the first day we dey together so we no fit fùck ,
Come dey ask me whether I dey free tomorrow.
So that I go come spend another funds abi?
I just tell am to get lost.
your a disgrace to men. Just to avoid a ban, I would have given you the best insult of your life. You think because you buy her snacks then you are entitled to have sex.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by dominique(f): 7:18am On Dec 03, 2021
Twizzy30:
smallie could be in size not age you know that?

Majority of them are naive teenage girls and you know it. You people that glorify and justify this evil won't know how sickening it is till your female relative becomes a victim. May God punish all bastard pedophiles exploiting naive young girls under the guise of "grooming of smallie".

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by 22o62021: 8:15am On Dec 03, 2021
Next time go straight to the point

All of them get price

She dey fear say you no go give her money after fûck because of the amount wey you don spend

You for spend 10k

Promise to give her 20k

She go fall

After the fück you give her 5k

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by Twizzy30(m): 8:38am On Dec 03, 2021
dominique:

Majority of them are naive teenage girls and you know it. You people that glorify and justify this evil won't know how sickening it is till your female relative becomes a victim. May God punish all bastard pedophiles exploiting naive young girls under the guise of "grooming of smallie".
Theres nothing underage about that smallie op is talking about, she even played the guy by eating his money, you could use this same strength and opportunity to advise your female folks not to “smell what they wont be eating”

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Cuddle With A Woman. / Okada-man Was Having Sex With Married Woman Under Tree / After Saying No, Look At What She Sent To Me (advise)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.