Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. (11072 Views)

What's Making You Angry Right Now?....[December Special] / What's Making You Angry Right Now....[Part 1] / I'm Really Really Angry Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 03, 2021
SeaTrade:
The other man has patience to be whining her,I don't.
I could have turned back to the hotel when she was feeling guilty and was asking me emotional questions as we left,I didn't.
You know why?I've got options,
Also to teach her I can do without her pussy.
Was just a case of the type of fùck I wanted and she being the one in my contact list that can give me that kind of acrobatics at a go,nothing else.
I Also got another of her body type I am talking to,
But this one na working class,doing so well in life.
This should tell you I just can't call her and climb her,
So na better process be this with lots of marriage talk weh dey follow the conversation.
No be the one weh you fit use pizza Bleep If you get my point into your head.

Nothing like patience... You had the patience to waste the whole day trying to dick her, plus your money.

Another dude will dick her in less than an hour just by saying the right words and acting the right way without spending a dime.

Believe me, the girls now sees you as a mugu. Forget the emotional questions, she was behaving as she's supposed to after dealing with a maga.

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by SeaTrade(m): 9:12am On Dec 03, 2021
HenryDion:

Nothing like patience... You had the patience to waste the whole day trying to dick her, plus your money.

Another dude will dick her in less than an hour just by saying the right words and acting the right way without spending a dime.

Believe me, the girls now sees you as a mugu. Forget the emotional questions, she was behaving as she's supposed to after dealing with a maga.
Brother ode.
How did she chop my money exactly?
Na me order pizza,exactly my specifications about what I like in my pizza, I order dessert same specs and exactly how I like my chicken wings.
Order chateau mont bassiliac,exactly what I drink,like usual she just tagged along.
This is the lifestyle I live every other day,doesn't mean I did it cos of a smallie ,rather my comfort.
So how did she chop my money? undecided
She was just a tag along incase you didn't notice.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by Arsenate(m): 9:20am On Dec 03, 2021
She got turned off by your desperation. She could smell it. You came across as pusssyy starved and that creep her out. Dried up her pussyyy faster than a speeding bullet. grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by paschal47(m): 9:29am On Dec 03, 2021
SeaTrade:
So today i just dey bored,not doing anything.
Rain fall here,konji hold man.
Open phone contacts,see one smallie weh I don dey groom for some time and I decided to call her because wetin hungry me today na wild fùck and so the kind body type I need na wetin she get.
Slim,fair,portable, young and all that,
I need wetin I suppose fit hang am for wall like picture dey light am. cool
Some kind acrobatics Bleep dey weh you no fit try am with heavy duty weh go just lie down open toto like trailer weh spoil for lekki epe express.
Nna,
Because of this weyrey is spend wetin I no suppose oo.
First carry am go chop pizza,chicken wings and coke with cherry as appetiser and also dessert (choco based).
18k go for there,I no talk.
Make we go house she say no,say e far and she needs to attend bla bla bla...I say okay.
I scope am say I want swim and na only one hotel get pool weh I like for town,she say okay.
I say cool,
Reach hotel,I tell am say I suppose book say I no dey like change for dressing room and also where to keep our bags.
Omo we go one hotel like that,OG dey konjified so i use speed book 22k room unto say 12k room don finish undecided
Enter room I order wine and small chops,blow another 18k for there,
Only to want launch preeq na em this pikin dey shout stop upandan undecided
Any small thing seatrade stop,
Any small thing seatrade stop...
Stop ...stop ....stop...
I think I make like 100 attempts and she resist all with that her stop nonsense.
No be juju be that?
Nna I just tire the whole matter and tell her say make we roll out,
We dey inside motor we no dey talk to each other she dey ask me whether I dey vex.
No I no dey vex ooo,thunder kill you there!!!!
We reach her drop off na em weyrey come dey say e be like I no go call her again since e be like I dey vex.
Noo,I go call you ooo,infact I go dey call you pass as I dey call my mama,idiot!!!waka as I talk inside My mind.
Wetin vex me be say the one weh believe me die weh for give me I no call because I dey suspect say she go dey smell and I too dey fear that toto fish smell mehn.
funny enough as me and this weyrey dey drag launching of preeq na him the wig weh she wear fall off na so wetin I see under the sponge wig be like the hair weh lucky dube carry the day them shoot am for Southy,come dey smell like orangutan anus.
Na wetin make me waste all this cash come jam bastard traffic as I dey go house.
I just tire honestly angry angry angry

You fall my hands for this one boss
Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by maiquel: 9:32am On Dec 03, 2021
Mumu boy

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 03, 2021
SeaTrade:
Brother ode.
Na me order pizza,exactly my specifications about what I like in my pizza, I order dessert same specs and exactly how I like my chicken wings.
Order chateau mont bassiliac,exactly what I drink,like usual she just tagged along.
This is the lifestyle I live every other day,doesn't mean I did it cos of a smallie ,rather my comfort.

Stop trying hard to console yourself. If that was your normal lifestyle, you wouldn't bother penning this on NL. Fact is, you bleeped up. Just lick your sores and move on

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by ShaqFu: 9:58am On Dec 03, 2021
dominique:
Shameless hegoats, they'll lure naive teenage girls into sex and turn them into sex slaves and at the same time start wailing that girls are loose. YOU MADE THEM LOOSE! You have a "main" and you're still looking for smallie to control, what becomes of the smallie after you're done with her? You people will be praying not to have daughters because you know what you did with other people's daughters. May God give you daughters who will fall prey to animals like you.
Madam calm down and control your emotion please.

First off, nobody held a gun to the head of these girls and forced them to do what they don't want to do, so please easy with the swearing.

Second, he has a main chick and decided to carry a smallie, no doubt, chances are the smallie probably knew he has a main chick but still decided to play along with him, not because she loves him, but because of what she can get from him. It is what many of these so called small girls do nowadays.

Third, after he's done with her, she will look for someone else to replace him. Nigeria isn't short of randy men looking for girls to fvck and give money to. Don't forget if he was a broke ass, that same smallie will not even glance at him.

Fourth, I'm sure you know prayers are as ineffective as a Dick suffering from erectile dysfunction. So chances are if SeaTrade has a female child, she won't go about fvcking her father's mate for material things because the things men will fvck her and give her, her father can afford it and will give her.

So madam, remember if there are no drug users there won't be drug peddlers. The reason why we have many randy Agbayas is because we have many greedy and selfish teenage girls roaming the streets and looking for the next sugar daddy.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by cayorday89(m): 10:14am On Dec 03, 2021
funny enough as me and this weyrey dey drag launching of preeq na him the wig weh she wear fall off na so wetin I see under the sponge wig be like the hair weh lucky dube carry the day them shoot am for Southy,come dey smell like orangutan anus.

At this point, your brain came back to reality, smallie come turn weyrey, you come see say her hair no be follow come na sponge she come carry to replace hair and come still get odour. God when you give me money, please also increase my brain capacity so as to work effectively with the new status.

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by Icecream4U(m): 10:20am On Dec 03, 2021
Why not make your intentions clear to her before you begin the spendings?

1 Like

Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by SeaTrade(m): 10:27am On Dec 03, 2021
HenryDion:

Stop trying hard to console yourself. If that was your normal lifestyle, you wouldn't bother penning this on NL. Fact is, you bleeped up. Just lick your sores and move on
I wasn't complaining, was just sharing a story I found interesting/entertaining.
There's a difference.
Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by fx45(m): 10:33am On Dec 03, 2021
SeaTrade:
So today i just dey bored,not doing anything.
Rain fall here,konji hold man.
Open phone contacts,see one smallie weh I don dey groom for some time and I decided to call her because wetin hungry me today na wild fùck and so the kind body type I need na wetin she get.
Slim,fair,portable, young and all that,
I need wetin I suppose fit hang am for wall like picture dey light am. cool
Some kind acrobatics Bleep dey weh you no fit try am with heavy duty weh go just lie down open toto like trailer weh spoil for lekki epe express.
Nna,
Because of this weyrey is spend wetin I no suppose oo.
First carry am go chop pizza,chicken wings and coke with cherry as appetiser and also dessert (choco based).
18k go for there,I no talk.
Make we go house she say no,say e far and she needs to attend bla bla bla...I say okay.
I scope am say I want swim and na only one hotel get pool weh I like for town,she say okay.
I say cool,
Reach hotel,I tell am say I suppose book say I no dey like change for dressing room and also where to keep our bags.
Omo we go one hotel like that,OG dey konjified so i use speed book 22k room unto say 12k room don finish undecided
Enter room I order wine and small chops,blow another 18k for there,
Only to want launch preeq na em this pikin dey shout stop upandan undecided
Any small thing seatrade stop,
Any small thing seatrade stop...
Stop ...stop ....stop...
I think I make like 100 attempts and she resist all with that her stop nonsense.
No be juju be that?
Nna I just tire the whole matter and tell her say make we roll out,
We dey inside motor we no dey talk to each other she dey ask me whether I dey vex.
No I no dey vex ooo,thunder kill you there!!!!
We reach her drop off na em weyrey come dey say e be like I no go call her again since e be like I dey vex.
Noo,I go call you ooo,infact I go dey call you pass as I dey call my mama,idiot!!!waka as I talk inside My mind.
Wetin vex me be say the one weh believe me die weh for give me I no call because I dey suspect say she go dey smell and I too dey fear that toto fish smell mehn.
Na wetin make me waste all this cash come jam bastard traffic as I dey go house.
I just tire honestly angry angry angry
THE AGONIES OF A SIMP!

If na your homeboy ask you for 10 pin, na so so story go full everywhere.

A Simp and his money are easily parted

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by bigcee(m): 10:33am On Dec 03, 2021
hahn:
So Seatrade is a simp
No loud am grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by iamyemiakins(m): 10:41am On Dec 03, 2021
SeaTrade:

3 Likes

Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by ArticleBeast: 11:02am On Dec 03, 2021
SeaTrade:
Nothing I no tell am ooo,
Promise am funds after nack she dey tell me say na the first day we dey together so we no fit fùck ,
Come dey ask me whether I dey free tomorrow.
So that I go come spend another funds abi?
I just tell am to get lost.
Na wa for una o. Must u spend tomorrow. Give her location. Once u put am for her body na u sef go dey run from her
Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by SenecaTheYonger: 12:33pm On Dec 03, 2021
SeaTrade:

No be the one weh you fit use pizza Bleep If you get my point into your head.

Do you believe that this girl you’re talking about is being bleeped by someone for free?

1 Like

Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by SeaTrade(m): 12:40pm On Dec 03, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Do you believe that this girl you’re talking about is being bleeped by someone for free?
Yes of course.
But then,not with pizza,she has to like something about you first and you can't just bleep her instantly.
To lay independent women requires a lot of patience ,consistency and all that...
Reason most men run from them because before you go see pant,just zero your mind say e fit reach six months.
They know how to fùck pass these small girls,Them clean pass them but people runaway because of the process, not necessarily money they'll spend.

5 Likes

Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by SenecaTheYonger: 1:05pm On Dec 03, 2021
SeaTrade:
Yes of course.
But then,not with pizza,she has to like something about you first and you can't just bleep her instantly.
To lay independent women requires a lot of patience ,consistency and all that...
Reason most men run from them because before you go see pant,just zero your mind say e fit reach six months.
They know how to fùck pass these small girls,Them clean pass them but people runaway because of the process, not necessarily money they'll spend.

You’re right, especially the consistency part
Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:07pm On Dec 03, 2021
candygist:

Fuc.ing simp, when you can just go to fela shrine and pick a sweet Olosho. Them plenty with different size and colors. No dey waste ur time for dating… the girl I think u are dating is a bitch to some other guys. Only few Nigerian Girls are not hoeing around…..
Not every guy finds olosho interesting anymore

1 Like

Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by IghravweIG(m): 1:24pm On Dec 03, 2021
SeaTrade:
Yeah,
Should have laid down my cards,but I didn't want to make her feel bad cos this one is tender,
Make I no make am look like street girl.
I for tell am straight up.
Maybe if you tell her straight up she for put head. With these girls you just go with the flow. No time to dey form gentleman.

1 Like

Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by gregyboy(m): 2:07pm On Dec 03, 2021
SeaTrade:
Brother ode.

I know a guy who will Bleep this lady few minutes after he see her, this very guy wont even give her a dime, just better o.T and she go dey game her mind go dey ....

Your desperation self fit make d babe fear or get mixed feelings or even probably want serious relationship from you after she see spendings...

And your serious babe anoda guy dey spread am without a dime, stop making pussy a big deal

3 Likes

Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by SeaTrade(m): 2:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
perfect response.
There are stages to everything in life.
Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by SeaTrade(m): 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

You’re right, especially the consistency part
Been in these streets for too long ,know all these things brotherly.
They're Way better than smallies,but you've got to be very good at waiting and keep putting pressure and show seriousness and say things you don't mean.
A lot of people can't do these,
Some can't wait,others can't also say things they don't mean,like marriage for instance.
Life is very complicated for an adult mehn.
Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by SenecaTheYonger: 3:09pm On Dec 03, 2021
SeaTrade:

Life is very complicated for an adult mehn.

I swear bros. Too many things to take into consideration.
Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by MrSamsung(m): 3:54pm On Dec 03, 2021
ShaqFu:
Madam calm down and control your emotion please.

First off, nobody held a gun to the head of these girls and forced them to do what they don't want to do, so please easy with the swearing.

Second, he has a main chick and decided to carry a smallie, no doubt, chances are the smallie probably knew he has a main chick but still decided to play along with him, not because she loves him, but because of what she can get from him. It is what many of these so called small girls do nowadays.

Third, after he's done with her, she will look for someone else to replace him. Nigeria isn't short of randy men looking for girls to fvck and give money to. Don't forget if he was a broke ass, that same smallie will not even glance at him.

Fourth, I'm sure you know prayers are as ineffective as a Dick suffering from erectile dysfunction. So chances are if SeaTrade has a female child, she won't go about fvcking her father's mate for material things because the things men will fvck her and give her, her father can afford it and will give her.

So madam, remember if there are no drug users there won't be drug peddlers. The reason why we have many randy Agbayas is because we have many greedy and selfish teenage girls roaming the streets and looking for the next sugar daddy.

Sometimes I wonder the kind of men we have in our society this modern times. From your perspective I totally know that you are a man. Smh

1 Like

Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by candygist: 3:59pm On Dec 03, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Sorry sir, but ur babe might be an Olosho and u I won’t know. Nigerian girls ain’t smiling

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by Koolspot(m): 4:23pm On Dec 03, 2021
undecided undecided undecided
Candidlady:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

very smart girl
Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by Omowoolata: 4:37pm On Dec 03, 2021
SeaTrade:
Yes of course.

Nahhhh I no get dat kind patience
Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by SeaTrade(m): 4:58pm On Dec 03, 2021
Omowoolata:

Nahhhh I no get dat kind patience
Aha,shey you see na.
No be money something.
Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by Blessing0305(f): 5:52pm On Dec 03, 2021
Op but the amount of money u ar mentioning up there
If it's true u wouldn't hav mentioned it especially when u lost. I thought guys hav one kind of ego of not mentioning their disappointment, especially with ladies
Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by DonroxyII: 10:05pm On Dec 05, 2021
Re: I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. by HardMirror(m): 1:14am On Jan 11, 2022
Candidlady:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

very smart girl
very smart girl my ass. She should thank her stars he is not a ritualist. This is how they end up being killed because of longer throat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wetin Ashawo Do Me Last Night, I No Go Ever Visit There Again / He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd / Every Lady Does This Pics (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.