Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. (25358 Views)

Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief / Between David Hundeyin And Segalink On Twitter. / Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Between EFCC And Segalink On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by LegendHero(m): 11:53pm On Dec 02, 2021
27Pushing30:

My brother at the end of it all I pity the likes of Falz and Macoroni

When the truth will come out ehn?!?!

At falomo we could see the names of those kidnapped in chibok

These “mothers” are protesting yet I’ve not seen a pic of a slain “son/daughter”

In all my years watching protest over deaths from Mid East to even the ughyur Chinese recently ... a pic must always come out showing visuals of a missing person or slain person

They should continue sha

The truth will come out

Bro they know. But at this juncture even Falz and the likes must conform to the media mob or else they will be roasted.

If Falz or Marcaroni had dared accepted the governor’a invite, they will be cancelled by the online mob in few minutes.

People like this segalink is very brave, and I respect him for following his principles even when it’s not aesthetically beneficial to him and his person.

There are some within these Endsars activists that have an agenda to agend while we have some that are truly altruistic to the cause of the people. Those that are altruistic are not drunk on their ego, they try to compromise to at least make progress in this issue of police brutality and Endsars protest ish.

We don’t actually know who is who these days because it’s more profitable to the brand of these Celebs to jump on the Endsars fame.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by CaptainFM1: 11:55pm On Dec 02, 2021
This is the time we need all the people that walked from Lagos to Abuja for Buhari to come out!

Dem Waka-waka masters.
Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by Noshitboi(m): 12:02am On Dec 03, 2021
I prefer a walk for justice. No justice no peace

1 Like

Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by VULCAN(m): 12:03am On Dec 03, 2021
There is a reason you were promoted to senior BMC.

You are very diligent at your job of defending failure, corruption, nepotism, genocide and incompetence.

NGpatriot:

This is the maturity the useless sorosoke hoodlums missed and did not get, advocating for peace is a plus, not a minus, and it doesn't change you or take away your personal values, ideals and beliefs, it doesn't and shouldn't stop or take away your activism.

Rejecting the invitation with venom, crude and crass utterances and insults reeks immaturity, lack of self-worth, bad societal manners and home training.

Sanwo Olu outfoxed them, they should have called his luff, but fell into his trap.

Lagosians in their tens of thousands will join the governor for a peace walk while the sorosoke immature and brainless toddlers watch on TV regretting their puerile actions.

1 Like

Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by frankson1(m): 12:05am On Dec 03, 2021
NGpatriot:

Learn maturity, positive and sensible activism from this man.

Activisim is not about standing in your corner, where obviously you are destined to remain because you are a corner dead ender.

Don't blame them, this is way above their understanding. They think Segalinks begs for money as some of them are insinuating.

Open another thread on whizkid, davido, baby mamas and who is shading who in Nollywood and they won't disappoint.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by vincentbravo(m): 12:10am On Dec 03, 2021
Brown Envelope activated.

1 Like

Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by Christistruth00: 12:14am On Dec 03, 2021
Gov Sanwo Olu should just promise all the Youths Puffpuff , Meatpie and drinks afterwards

Ground go full
Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 03, 2021
Lol
Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 03, 2021
Christistruth00:

Gov Sanwo Olu should just promise all the Youths Puffpuff , Meatpie and drinks afterwards

Ground go full

Because na puff puff full your ......
Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by dvkot(m): 12:17am On Dec 03, 2021
ebuka333:
See them chronic BM xombies above me... Blood is blood, and it will speak forever
they are paying them nah.. Thats why they hijack the first page

2 Likes

Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by Christistruth00: 12:20am On Dec 03, 2021
dvkot:
they are paying them nah.. Thats why they highjack the first page

If we were paid we wouldn’t be this dedicated
Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by dvkot(m): 12:22am On Dec 03, 2021
Christistruth00:

If we were paid we wouldn’t be this dedicated

have you finished licking your governor's butt? Or has he increased your allowance

1 Like

Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by stacyadams: 12:22am On Dec 03, 2021
NGpatriot:

This is the maturity the useless sorosoke hoodlums missed and did not get, advocating for peace is a plus, not a minus, and it doesn't change you or take away your personal values, ideals and beliefs, it doesn't and shouldn't stop or take away your activism.

Rejecting the invitation with venom, crude and crass utterances and insults reeks immaturity, lack of self-worth, bad societal manners and home training.

Sanwo Olu outfoxed them, they should have called his luff, but fell into his trap.

Lagosians in their tens of thousands will join the governor for a peace walk while the sorosoke immature and brainless toddlers watch on TV regretting their puerile actions.

Which useless peace,,has those useless police stopped harrassing the youths?

3 Likes

Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by stacyadams: 12:30am On Dec 03, 2021
splashbaby:
Sponsored....Tell your employer, no justice no peace.
hahaha

1 Like

Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by Galaxybar: 12:31am On Dec 03, 2021
pacespot:
You gotta wonder that this guy was once a leading voice in the EndSARS campaign, Nigerians are just not human beings. Money can change anything about them.

Just like Festus keyamo, just like Femi adeshina, this sagalink guy too was only doing social activism to eye political appointment.

But Sega has been a hopeless one for quite sometime. It makes me laugh when people are surprised by his antics.

What’s more hopeless then Sega are the nairalanders who create thee threads, prompt their crew to make pro government comments and then get the mole mod to push it on the front page. Just to create the a false and silly impression that people support the government. It’s becoming too obvious these are biased and sponsored content.

You mentioned Keyamo. That one is the King of the hopeless. He has been a sellout and blackmailer for years. Just took it a step further in recent times and got extra political with it.

3 Likes

Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by stacyadams: 12:34am On Dec 03, 2021
seyoops4u:

After starting well, look at what spoilt all what you said.

If I may ask, how else do you think they can make the government know what they want?

Isn't it written boldly on the wall for all to see ?

Some would be going north, you guys would rather go south.

These are things that make the whole struggle useless.

The government know what people are asking for; they should end police brutality. Simple as a ABC...

Is that too much to ask ?

We are not even talking about bad governance yet.

But they should start from there.

Well, maybe you're okay with the way police are handling the citizens
...lol... them no end police brutality,na peace walk them want... let them and their paid goons be jonsing.. your good.
Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by mrvitalis(m): 12:36am On Dec 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Segalinks is reasonable and understands politics. Most of these people have forgotten that sagalink started the endsar movement before it was hijacked by anarchists, feminists, thugs, homosexuals and liars.

The government gave you a life time opportunity to talk to them after destroying their facilities, but you declined the opportunity.

Government come and go, the next government coming wont even remember you exist.

If you say you are fighting for the youth, why don't you go and tell the government what you want.
Everything is about politics for you
Everything is about what's up for grabs

As difficult as it may be for you to believe Some people are principled and won't break it no matter what

1 Like

Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by MacANDIES: 12:51am On Dec 03, 2021
NGpatriot:

Iwu Ezi bida
Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by Rolly22(m): 12:53am On Dec 03, 2021
Zerotrust:
I think a lot of Nigerians are too caught-up on sentiments. In this context, what exactly is a walk? There have been efforts put towards identifying what went wrong, who was wronged and recommendations on what the Government should do. The Government has refused to acknowledge the legitimacy of the report. So what will a walk achieve? Is there a war going on in Lagos at the moment that they are seeking peace?
The right thing to do is for culpable leaders to step down, show some accountability (with possible arrests) and pay compensation to victims. If this is not their plan, they can go ahead ruling as they always have and the citizens will continue with their day to day struggles.
Until the Leaders learn to listen and show empathy, Nigeria will NOT GROW. Make we dey manage the Country like that. The day the ills of society hits close to home (rich or poor) everyone should leak their wounds and continue to wish things were better.
Thinking that you should follow these politicians to play these funny games against the masses will get you played.

You have spoken like a wise fellow not these BMC Zombies making noise on this thread
Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by Ultimate123(m): 12:59am On Dec 03, 2021
Werry
Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by seyoops4u: 1:02am On Dec 03, 2021
stacyadams:
...lol... them no end police brutality,na peace walk them want... let them and their paid goons be jonsing.. your good.
Thanks.
Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by NGpatriot: 1:13am On Dec 03, 2021
27Pushing30:

Why do you think he pulled out of endsars protest? Citing their deviation from the goal of the protest ??

The others are just anarchists ... where was Falz and macaroni during the chaos? Where was samwo olu?

Na only mumu dey suffer aftermath of anarchy

It all started well and should have ended well the minute the FG surrendered and accepted all their demands, but their demands wasn't the reason for their protests, it was all about arson, destruction, burning, looting and even government overthrow.

This man obviously read through their actions and backed out of their destructive agenda.

The same destructive agenda is the reason why they didn't want peace.

They rejected peace when their demands were met by the FG, not again they are rejecting peace overture by the LASG.

They want government engagement, but when the VP engaged the skit makers and comedians, the same sororoke hoodlums throwed tantrums, insulted and abused their colleges and other attendees.

They've shown that the they are insignificant and a clog in the wheel of progress.

Good riddance

1 Like

Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by kayjay69(m): 1:33am On Dec 03, 2021
i agree with you, maturity in form of a credit alert.
NGpatriot:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Use 5, Not 6 Vehicles In My Convoy – Information Minister / Ferry Gberegbe: Governor Wike Redeems N200m Pledge To Late Dr's Family / FG Orders ‘Eat, Drink Nigeria’ At State Functions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.