Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. (25349 Views)

Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief / Between David Hundeyin And Segalink On Twitter. / Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Between EFCC And Segalink On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by naturefellow(m): 7:14am On Dec 03, 2021
NGpatriot:

I really care less who is walking and even with just thousands of APC members alone, fine with me and if APC members walking alone for peace makes you sad and disgruntled, that's your own problem, marinade in it.

next time, just avoid the truth. Flee from it!
Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by 27Pushing30: 7:14am On Dec 03, 2021
FarahAideed:

The endsars panel report has made the right recommendations but Sanwo Olus white paper has scuttled it

Confirm that you have indeed read all 309 pages of the endsars panel report.

Recommendations is just like revelations in the Bible ... genesis to Jude cannot be discounted.

So have you read the report? Yes or No

1 Like

Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by NGpatriot: 7:20am On Dec 03, 2021
naturefellow:
next time, just avoid the truth. Flee from it!

You are fleeing from the truth, the truth about the fake deaths you can not prove or show us.

Stop fleeing and show us the dead people and their families.

Liars..

1 Like

Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by NGpatriot: 7:24am On Dec 03, 2021
I still can not get over the fact that she live-streamed all night, they all danced, ate, drank and took selfies at the LTG non-stop, but their phones conveniently died and cameras stopped working when they saw and counted 15 dead people that she personally gave to the military

Obiajulu sabi lie for lying Olympics..

grin grin
Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by bewla(m): 7:25am On Dec 03, 2021
NGpatriot:

This is the maturity the useless sorosoke hoodlums missed and did not get, advocating for peace is a plus, not a minus, and it doesn't change you or take away your personal values, ideals and beliefs, it doesn't and shouldn't stop or take away your activism.

Rejecting the invitation with venom, crude and crass utterances and insults reeks immaturity, lack of self-worth, bad societal manners and home training.

Sanwo Olu outfoxed them, they should have called his luff, but fell into his trap.

Lagosians in their tens of thousands will join the governor for a peace walk while the sorosoke immature and brainless toddlers watch on TV regretting their puerile actions.

At the beginning I thought you are insulting segelink but one second reading I got your point

If them want peace we give them
If Them want war them get Am
Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by gstream: 7:34am On Dec 03, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Stop barking, we are not begging to walk and we are not going to drag you from abia to walk in Lagos.

Go and sit down.

NGpatriot my foot..the Same people eating up & singing for Nigeria at the same time. FYI information, not every yoruba reasons like you. At least, not me. Omo oniran Kiran.
Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by CUMIN: 7:35am On Dec 03, 2021
Sega is right. Most this guys can only talk... when you give them that position they will mess up
Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by evaultra1: 7:36am On Dec 03, 2021
E be like Segalink is 2faced... We don dey sleep here for like 2days

#A_Q
#GOLDEN
Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by NGpatriot: 7:41am On Dec 03, 2021
gstream:

NGpatriot my foot..the Same people eating up & singing for Nigeria at the same time. FYI information, not every yoruba reasons like you. At least, not me. Omo oniran Kiran.

Ni e, ati gbo gbo awon ara ile e.
Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by Ayomi90: 7:44am On Dec 03, 2021
NGpatriot:

This is the maturity the useless sorosoke hoodlums missed and did not get, advocating for peace is a plus, not a minus, and it doesn't change you or take away your personal values, ideals and beliefs, it doesn't and shouldn't stop or take away your activism.

Rejecting the invitation with venom, crude and crass utterances and insults reeks immaturity, lack of self-worth, bad societal manners and home training.

Sanwo Olu outfoxed them, they should have called his luff, but fell into his trap.

Lagosians in their tens of thousands will join the governor for a peace walk while the sorosoke immature and brainless toddlers watch on TV regretting their puerile actions.

After walking with them that doesn't stop them from doing rubbish in future, so why walk with them? The Sorosoke hoodlum seems to be the most intelligent, he will never be taken for granted again coz he carries weight (wisdom).
Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by Chibudollar: 7:55am On Dec 03, 2021
Kinda makes sense
Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by Mavor: 8:01am On Dec 03, 2021
NGpatriot:

Outfoxed wetin? Committe report that Lagos state government and Federal government has rubbished and you are here typing rubbish. Meanwhile Segalink keeps rubbishing the little credibility he has left. How much has he been paid to comit to this nonsense he is typing? And you jokers expect this country to evolve to a better situation?
Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by ramatintin(m): 8:14am On Dec 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Segalinks is reasonable and understands politics. Most of these people have forgotten that sagalink started the endsar movement before it was hijacked by anarchists, feminists, thugs, homosexuals and liars.

The government gave you a life time opportunity to talk to them after destroying their facilities, but you declined the opportunity.

Government come and go, the next government coming wont even remember you exist.

If you say you are fighting for the youth, why don't you go and tell the government what you want.
segalink did not start endsar movement correct yourself.
Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by ramatintin(m): 8:16am On Dec 03, 2021
We want justice not one foolish walk for peace.
Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by tydi(m): 8:17am On Dec 03, 2021
shigishege:
These are the dullards we are talking about. We already know what your mkpuru people were up to, your mission was to distroy Lagos but you people failed woefully. Skull mining, drug/mkpuru pushing and kidnapping is your known business over there in AfghanEASTERN

Be wise enough to know that omoluabi boys abuses that ice like no other but hypocrisy would make you guys turn blind eyes towards it.
Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by Subsea101: 8:17am On Dec 03, 2021
So you mean the government is deaf and blind?? For how long should we continue to tell them what we want?? Are they spirits?? Abi this Nigeria no dey follow affect them??

Abeg they should all get out! Useless government!

We need JUSTICE, not peace in this Nigeria. Give people justice, and things will fall in place.

There is no peace without JUSTICE!!

thebosstrevor1:
Segalinks is reasonable and understands politics. Most of these people have forgotten that sagalink started the endsar movement before it was hijacked by anarchists, feminists, thugs, homosexuals and liars.

The government gave you a life time opportunity to talk to them after destroying their facilities, but you declined the opportunity.

Government come and go, the next government coming wont even remember you exist.

If you say you are fighting for the youth, why don't you go and tell the government what you want.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by NGpatriot: 8:31am On Dec 03, 2021
[s]
Mavor:
Outfoxed wetin? Committe report that Lagos state government and Federal government has rubbished and you are here typing rubbish. Meanwhile Segalink keeps rubbishing the little credibility he has left. How much has he been paid to comit to this nonsense he is typing? And you jokers expect this country to evolve to a better situation?
[/s]

You don't want to walk, and you are not interested in peace, but we are not forcing you to walk, so step aside and let other people walk for peace.

It's not by force, so stop barking, live and let live.

1 Like

Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by oriewanbe: 8:45am On Dec 03, 2021
dohyn:
What exactly is this walk meant to achieve apart from performative nonsense ?
People were protesting peacefully, you sent soldiers to shoot and kill them, everything premeditated. Panel set up by yourself indicted you in the killing.
No apologies, no remorse. You want to walk.
If you like, trek to Gombe, it won't amount to anything.
Youths of today will become elders of tomorrow. Go and continue to destroy Government infrastructures. Go with violence and destroy Lagos State properties, after all it is not your state. Go and destroy those infrastructures again. Posterity will judge you.
How many times do you want the Governor to apologize on this issue still you don't want peace to reign in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by yusluvad(m): 8:55am On Dec 03, 2021
IMASTEX:
Justice brings peace.
Honestly, and peace make our society liveable...
Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by walkingshadow911: 9:06am On Dec 03, 2021
walozanga:
That's one big problem Nigerians have. Pampering evil. For you to get a lasting PEACE there must be JUSTICE . (Alot of unreasonable people here)

the power of money

many has a need that they can compromised for

sad reality

he is fighting for the peoples course and considering his stomach at the same time. And he couldn't choose onegrin
what a pity
Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by webguru(m): 9:17am On Dec 03, 2021
Any youth with a brain knows this is a Sanwoolu campaign strategy.

Sega is so disappointing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by Hardehh: 9:22am On Dec 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Because the government are blind and don't know what's going on?

1 Like

Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by Sirmikky1(m): 9:25am On Dec 03, 2021
FarahAideed:

How is peace walk an engagement? They are looking for photo material for Tinubus campaign poster ..small walk and next thing you will see Falz and Mr Macaroni in Swaga advert

God bless you 365 times for that question.

3 Likes

Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by naturefellow(m): 9:28am On Dec 03, 2021
NGpatriot:

You are fleeing from the truth, the truth about the fake deaths you can not prove or show us.

Stop fleeing and show us the dead people and their families.

Liars..

Not new to your partisan takes here. More like NGclown than NGpatriot.
Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by LaReinaa(f): 9:31am On Dec 03, 2021
I am not surprised, we all know that this one is a complete sellout, FFK’s brother..
Where belle facesad
Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by NGpatriot: 9:31am On Dec 03, 2021
[s]
naturefellow:

Not new to your partisan takes here. More like NGClown than NGpatriot.
[/s]

Wetin concern me with this ipob?

Don't worry, we won't drag you from abia village to walk for peace in Lagos..

grin grin
Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by 989900: 9:31am On Dec 03, 2021
dohyn:
What exactly is this walk meant to achieve apart from performative nonsense ?
People were protesting peacefully, you sent soldiers to shoot and kill them, everything premeditated. Panel set up by yourself indicted you in the killing.
No apologies, no remorse. You want to walk.
If you like, trek to Gombe, it won't amount to anything.

Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by naturefellow(m): 9:34am On Dec 03, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Wetin concern me with this ipob?

Don't worry, we won't drag you from abia village to walk for peace in Lagos..

grin grin
just proved yourself to be a clown. Not Ipob. Use your head!
Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:35am On Dec 03, 2021
True talk.

thebosstrevor1:

Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by Mavor: 9:43am On Dec 03, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

You don't want to walk, and you are not interested in peace, but we are not forcing you to walk, so step aside and let other people walk for peace.

It's not by force, so stop barking, live and let live.

When clowns like yourself exist who are willing to take the rubbish the government gives its citizens daily, how 9ja wan take progress? Patriot kee you there!
Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by Oppy2k2: 9:54am On Dec 03, 2021
Agha yahoo.
Power of brown envelope
Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by Treasure17(m): 10:05am On Dec 03, 2021
SmartPolician:

It seems you are new on Nairaland.

You shouldn't bother replying all those monikers who commented first because they are paid agents who promote whatever the government shoves down our throats, no matter how diabolical it is.

So, brother, save your energy and engage more rational people.
Yeah. Just pity those who cant think for themselves on this platform cause I don't just get it why some can't reason beyond party affiliation or fav sentiment. The goodness of Nigeria is not going to benefit just an individual but they should continue with their stupidity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry / Fashola Visits Ladipo Market (Pictures) / Six Times Buhari Has Disobeyed Court Orders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.