Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. (25357 Views)

Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief / Between David Hundeyin And Segalink On Twitter. / Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Between EFCC And Segalink On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by masix11(m): 10:13am On Dec 03, 2021
flokii:
Your eyes don clear ba?

LekkiLies
419massacre according to Aunty Kemi Olunloyo

I don't know why LASG and FG are not prosecuting these guys.. they'll have mind to attack again.

BMC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by NGpatriot: 10:38am On Dec 03, 2021
[s]
naturefellow:
just proved yourself to be a clown. Not Ipob. Use your head!
[/s]

Ipob rubbish.
Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by NGpatriot: 10:40am On Dec 03, 2021
[s]
Mavor:
When clowns like yourself exist who are willing to take the rubbish the government gives its citizens daily, how 9ja wan take progress? Patriot kee you there!
[/s]

Ipob rubbish, Lagosians won't miss you and your kind at the peace walk.. grin

1 Like

Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by Mavor: 11:03am On Dec 03, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Ipob rubbish, Lagosians won't miss you and your kind at the peace walk.. grin
And who told you I am an Igbo man? You see your life Tribalism kee you there. When God kills all the tribalistic and corrupt jokers in this country, then e go better. Ode!
Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by Zainabthegirl1(f): 11:20am On Dec 03, 2021
Who does sega thinks he is…hypocrite
Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by naturefellow(m): 11:37am On Dec 03, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Ipob rubbish.

may your bigotry consume you
Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by magicminister: 11:47am On Dec 03, 2021
NGpatriot:

This is the maturity the useless sorosoke hoodlums missed and did not get, advocating for peace is a plus, not a minus, and it doesn't change you or take away your personal values, ideals and beliefs, it doesn't and shouldn't stop or take away your activism.

Rejecting the invitation with venom, crude and crass utterances and insults reeks immaturity, lack of self-worth, bad societal manners and home training.

Sanwo Olu outfoxed them, they should have called his luff, but fell into his trap.

Lagosians in their tens of thousands will join the governor for a peace walk while the sorosoke immature and brainless toddlers watch on TV regretting their puerile actions.

There’s no peace without justice!
The peace walk should’ve been the last step after the state has held culprits accountable!
The peace walk is a public show geared to support his second term campaign and also send positive message to the international community.
Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by Kamanuozuzu: 12:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
They invited you to their Panel, you honoured them and put in one year of work, they turned around, discredited the panel and your work. Now they invite you (again) for a "Walk". What happens when they discredit the "walk" too?. At what point is it Okay to say No?
Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by PROPEACE: 12:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You are so right.

These sorosoke people have a sponsor controlling all their moves.

Not attending a peace talk won't stop the government from working. The act does not ridicule government but makes the sorosoke people looks like dummies.

Even people fighting war, always have peace talk once in a while
End SARS! end SARS!
Government said SARS has been disbanded.
End SARS!
Government asked what do you want?
Bla bla bla 5 for 5!
Government said Oya come let's talk,
Soro soke kept screaming end SARS!
Government said bring your leaders to a round table
Soro soke babies kept screaming "WE DONT HAVE LEADERS! End SARS!"
Boom! Hoodlums took over the protests and the Soro soke babies were left with dead bodies and maimed people. Gained nothing in the end!
These fools did not even realise how close they took Nigeria to a revolution, and the next minute, we were back to square one. Nothing gained!
Segalink is a legend. I have utmost respect for that guy.
Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by Casalee(m): 2:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
Segalink no go chop.
Re: ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
WE SHOULD CLEAN UP THE MORAL INSTITUTION IN NIGERIA FOR THINGS TO GET BETTER ÀND STOP COMPLAINING LIKE TODDLERS.

NIGERIANS CHRISTIANS MUST STOP THEIR I DONT CARE ATTITUDE AND WORK ON THIER CONSCIENCE FOR GOOD OF ALL.
ALL THSE UNA MANY PASTORS ARE ROMANCING BLOOD MONEY EVERYDAY WHILE YU PPL GLAMORIZE THEM.#STOPTHESEVANITYNOW
ENOUGH OF THESE COMMERCIAL PREACHERS DECEIVING THE NATION.
ALL NIGERIANS SHOULD REVERT BACK TO MISSIONARY WORKS OF FAITH OUR FATHERS LIKE BISHOP AJAYI CROWDER,PA AYO BABALOOLA,PA JOSIAH AKINDAYOMI,CARDINAL EKANDEM,REVMTANSI,ETC.
ENSURE ALL PASTORS LINK THEIR PREACHING WITH OPEN MISSIONARY WORKS OF STEP-UP SELFLESS SERVICE,CHARITY,WELFARE,STOP RELIGIOUS EXTORTIONS,GREEDY LIFESTYLE,CRASS MATERIALISM COMPETITION AND VAIN GLORY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Carnage Making Nigeria Break-up Less Likely - Soyinka / Ferry Gberegbe: Governor Wike Redeems N200m Pledge To Late Dr's Family / I Use 5, Not 6 Vehicles In My Convoy – Information Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.