Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,265 members, 7,815,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law (19508 Views)

Tinubu: Ayade, I Am Your Senior Brother, Endorse Me At The Convention / Gov. Akeredolu To Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Today / Prof. Ben. Ayade – I Quit As Cross-river Governor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by J3susFr3ak: 5:56am On Dec 03, 2021
Penguin2:
Well, this midget knows his political career in Cross River is dead.

So let him do whatever he wants to do while he holds sway.

Onye ala!

A big shame indeed. This Governor is a pathetic sell-out who has no iota of concern and interest for his own people.

Why invite death traps and Trojan horses meant to suffocate your constituency to death because of myopic and foolish interests?

The Governor is an idiot!

2 Likes

Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:57am On Dec 03, 2021
Ekpeitit:
I'd rather be a slave to Hausa people than be a slave to meth people.
Enjoy!

4 Likes

Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by bencr7: 5:58am On Dec 03, 2021
Ekpeitit:
Thank God Azikiwe did not listen to Awolowo because by now we in the Niger Delta would be slaves to the greedy Igbo people. Tufiakwa.
ur comment is different for wat d post is saying which I did not see anything like Igbo pple or persons

4 Likes

Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by bencr7: 6:02am On Dec 03, 2021
Ekpeitit:
ur case worst because u can't be slave to hausa that are already conquer by Fulani

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by ogwumgbe: 6:02am On Dec 03, 2021
Zuluhead:
Any southern governor that doesn't sign or implement the anti grazing law is the lowest level of human species, do they think the northern governors would do the same. How many northern governors went against sharia law or against the ban of alcohol in their states. Southern governors are the most confused mammals on planet earth.

I know that the region that to betray flows in their blood must surely stab their counterparts at the back. A leopard can never change its skin
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 03, 2021
freeborn02:
Dear Igbos on nairaland, ask yourselves if Ben ayade is a Yoruba man.

Yorubas are not the cause of your problems in Biafra/ igboland.

If Azikiwe had listened to Awolowo, none of you would be fighting Anybody today. Even your Biafra would have become a reality

If you must blame anybody, direct your blames to greedy Azikiwe.

I slam ibos cos I know they are brilliant, but have allowed the illiterates there's to overpower them. But this angle oc yours is meaningless. What is the relationship btw Ayade of Cross River and ibo? Ate you ok?

And you are even blaming Zik. Are you alright? So, your Awolowo the champ of Yoruba dodnt have faults? Donyou know how Awolowo died? Who had a better ending between Zik and Awo? You better not use your head carry load which doesnt belong to you because of your sharp tongue. This is a matter for elders and not for you. Please, stop it.

Ayade is a stupid professor I have been noticing. He is a typical example of a learned illiterate. A professor for nothing. That man will understand what it is to be hated soon.

If you dont know what to say, dont ever say rubbish about Zik. Zik had nothing to do with Biafra. Ojukwu is the one who led then to war. And they font realise it was a selfish war among the military. It was a competition btw Ojukwu and Gowon. And funny, these two reconciled. But those who followed them stupidly died miserably. That's the mystery of life. Leave ibo out of the stupidity of Ayad3 and cross River.

6 Likes

Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by techWriter1: 6:13am On Dec 03, 2021
And when they have what theygonna regarded best to have.... Pls haven't Bring and bawl fowl fox
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by GetMeRight: 6:15am On Dec 03, 2021
Penguin2:

Are you talking about same Awolowo that fought alongside Gowon to keep the Nigerian contraption or there’s another Awolowo we don’t know about?

I didn't know Awolowo was a soldier until now. Thanks for the new revelation.

1 Like

Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by AlphaStyles(m): 6:18am On Dec 03, 2021
of cause na you wont, APC nama/malu
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by TemmyT002(m): 6:19am On Dec 03, 2021
This is a real governor who really cares about the safety of his people.
I wonder how he sleeps at night.
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Matthewdan(m): 6:19am On Dec 03, 2021
Who is taking this man serious he has sworn to lick Bubu ass as his career rapidly fades off worst governor of Cross river state
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Gstar33(m): 6:33am On Dec 03, 2021
Foolishness is killing some people without them knowing it. Don't worry time ⌚ would tell.
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Kelvin30286063(m): 6:37am On Dec 03, 2021
He will soon cry fowl play cos all the states that have anti grazing law in place just released all their fulanis and cows. They are all coming to cross river. Be ready.

2 Likes

Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by KosiGee(m): 6:40am On Dec 03, 2021
freeborn02:

If Azikiwe had listened to Awolowo, none of you would be fighting Anybody today. Even your Biafra would have become a reality

You confused. You are mentally unstable.
You are frustrated. You are stupid.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by ajensly1987(m): 6:41am On Dec 03, 2021
This is Ayadeism theory, this is the most sensless, foolish and stupid idiot in a professor Clothing also sitting in a position as a leader of Our dear CRS. I blame Liyil Imoke who impose him on CRS. He has retrograde Crs many years backward. If people have mind like me this kind of leader should be stone to death or hanged

2 Likes

Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:44am On Dec 03, 2021
freeborn02:

Very true

2 Likes

Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by kingsceemark(m): 6:45am On Dec 03, 2021
Ekpeitit:

May Almighty God grant your prayers request in Jesus Name Amen

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Yus2020: 6:48am On Dec 03, 2021
Fear of EFCC after 2023 Cross River prepared for the worst from Fulani herdsmen, bandit and Boko Haram
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Anago55: 6:50am On Dec 03, 2021
Freestainworld:
you people are already slaves to Hausa/ Fulanis, the whole oil in your region, how many do your indigenous people own, they are all own by northerners while black soothe continue to rub you people of good health, goodluck to your one Nigeria.
. You think that thing is a Niger Deltan?

He is not from the south south. I think he is a Yoruba kid running amok here and having fun. Never take him serious. Many people here don't take him serious unless of course you are a new comer

6 Likes

Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by unclejb2(m): 6:53am On Dec 03, 2021
Ekpeitit:
a slave is a slave. It doesn't matter to whom

3 Likes

Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by homealone00: 6:53am On Dec 03, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

I slam ibos cos I know they are brilliant, but have allowed the illiterates there's to overpower them. But this angle oc yours is meaningless. What is the relationship btw Ayade of Cross River and ibo? Ate you ok?

And you are even blaming Zik. Are you alright? So, your Awolowo the champ of Yoruba dodnt have faults? Donyou know how Awolowo died? Who had a better ending between Zik and Awo? You better not use your head carry load which doesnt belong to you because of your sharp tongue. This is a matter for elders and not for you. Please, stop it.

Ayade is a stupid professor I have been noticing. He is a typical example of a learned illiterate. A professor for nothing. That man will understand what it is to be hated soon.

If you dont know what to say, dont ever say rubbish about Zik. Zik had nothing to do with Biafra. Ojukwu is the one who led then to war. And they font realise it was a selfish war among the military. It was a competition btw Ojukwu and Gowon. And funny, these two reconciled. But those who followed them stupidly died miserably. That's the mystery of life. Leave ibo out of the stupidity of Ayad3 and cross River.
why are you people always pained and finding someone to blame for your predicament? Azikiwe was a failure, same as Ojukwu and your Nnamdi-kanu also they have all turn your land to a slaughter house.. how many pple have died becuse of your leaders blind ambition? Always ask yourself and your people that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Cantonese: 6:54am On Dec 03, 2021
freeborn02:

What has the topic got to do with the Igbo race? Is Cross Rivers state part of Igboland or is Ben Ayade an Igbo person?

“If Azikiwe has listened to Awolowo”. If you cannot know which state belongs to the Igbos or simply identify an Igbo man by name, how can you talk about people and events in history that you know absolutely nothing about? Those of you who “listened to Awolowo”, how has your “listening” impacted your lives positively in the contemporary times?

Unfortunately for many youths like you who claim to have attended school, you are bereft of knowledge and the deep seethed hatred and jealousy in the hearts of your families towards the Igbos were transferred to you at birth. Most of you have not ventured out of your immediate communities how much more travel across Nigeria to get to know other peoples, communities, events and languages. For those of you who graduated from universities, your parents offer bribes to NYSC officials to effect a change of states for your service year. Please cultivate the habit of reading to understand the realities within and around you.

4 Likes

Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Bridget95(f): 6:56am On Dec 03, 2021
This dwarf is directly bringing the Benue treatment upon his people because of little political favours

1 Like

Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by athaboi(f): 7:01am On Dec 03, 2021
Omo ale
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by athaboi(f): 7:04am On Dec 03, 2021
Freestainworld:
you people are already slaves to Hausa/ Fulanis, the whole oil in your region, how many do your indigenous people own, they are all own by northerners while black soothe continue to rub you people of good health, goodluck to your one Nigeria.
you people should always be smart here...is he really from niger delta?? Be smart and answer such people well by telling them who they are

2 Likes

Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by lereinter(m): 7:04am On Dec 03, 2021
And this midget call himself professor

What a useless, stupid, stinking professor

Idiot that doesn't know the meaning of legitimate business

Who legitimise open grazing for them?

1 Like

Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by sammirano: 7:05am On Dec 03, 2021
The only thing i see is a sound man.
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by SATANISTT: 7:05am On Dec 03, 2021
sign that bill u bastard
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Holla911(m): 7:06am On Dec 03, 2021
Cantonese:

What has the topic got to do with the Igbo race? Is Cross Rivers state part of Igboland or is Ben Ayade an Igbo person?

“If Azikiwe has listened to Awolowo”. If you cannot know which state belongs to the Igbos or simply identify an Igbo man by name, how can you talk about people and events in history that you know absolutely nothing about? Those of you who “listened to Awolowo”, how has your “listening” impacted your lives positively in the contemporary times?

Unfortunately for many youths like you who claim to have attended school, you are bereft of knowledge and the deep seethed hatred and jealousy in the hearts of your families towards the Igbos were transferred to you at birth. Most of you have not ventured out of your immediate communities how much more travel across Nigeria to get to know other peoples, communities, events and languages. For those of you who graduated from universities, your parents offer bribes to NYSC officials to effect a change of states for your service year. Please cultivate the habit of reading to understand the realities within and around you.

Igbos need to stop the "victim" playing mentality. Ask yourself why you feel everyone hates you ? You won't be scattered in other tribes domains if you are really hated. Hausa/fulani are more segregated among other tribes yet they don't play the victim cards.
Igbos need to learn to own there mistakes and not blame others for there own misfortune.
I like igbo girls, igbo food, some info songs are my jams. Nobody hates you. Learn to love yourself and your neigbours too.

1 Like

Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by athaboi(f): 7:07am On Dec 03, 2021
Midas01:
And how is Cross River igboland or Biafra land ?

What does this even have to do with Igbos in general?
and you fail to realize that cross river is biafra land.... except if you are talking about creating a new biafra but if it's the biafra that existed for 3years, they are biafrans so always get you facts
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Holla911(m): 7:07am On Dec 03, 2021
Cantonese:

Igbos need to stop the "victim" playing mentality. Ask yourself why you feel everyone hates you ? You won't be scattered in other tribes domains if you are really hated. Hausa/fulani are more segregated among other tribes yet they don't play the victim cards.
Igbos need to learn to own their mistakes and not blame others for there own misfortune.
I like igbo girls, igbo food, some igbo songs are my jams. Nobody hates you. Learn to love yourself and your neigbours too.

2 Likes

Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Powersurge: 7:07am On Dec 03, 2021
updatechange:
And when they do what they're known best to do.... Pls don't come and cry fowl o.

By the time dem dey use hin pple do suya, he will be on his own. Bastard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fashola, Ambode Address Retreat For New Lagos State Commissioners (Photos) / FCT Minister Wike Receives UAE Ambassador To Nigeria, Salem Saeed Al-Shamsi / Jonathan’s Approval Needed To Demolish Amigo Supermarket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.