Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,202 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law (19505 Views)

Tinubu: Ayade, I Am Your Senior Brother, Endorse Me At The Convention / Gov. Akeredolu To Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Today / Prof. Ben. Ayade – I Quit As Cross-river Governor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by codemaniacs: 11:07am On Dec 03, 2021
freeborn02:

They don't owe each other anything, but Azikiwe owed Nigerians an apology for being a greedy, selfish son of a bitch.

If not for his greediness, you won't be here having this conversation with me.

I didn't want to quote you... because you may be right and wrong about the secession clause...

you may be wrong because it was K:aduna Nzeogwu that started the crisis that led to the civil war and not Azikiwe but Azikiwe didn't condemn K:aduna Nzeogwu so he was complicit..

Western Nigeria was the richest region at that era and Azikiwe despite been president of Nigeria wanted to be premier of western Nigeria or at least control the wealth of Western Nigeria that's one of the reasons Ironsi abolished the Regional system of government and changed it to the Unitary system of government..

so whether there was secession clause or not... Azikiwe, K:aduna Nzeogwu, Ironsi, Ojukwu's e.t.c envy, jealousy and hatred for the Yorubas and western region would have still motivated them to attempt to control the opportunities and wealth of western regions and other regions in Nigeria...
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by codemaniacs: 11:08am On Dec 03, 2021
Lionnation:
Igbo faught Yoruba how, for what reason

read my comment above to freeborn02..
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by movetoca: 11:16am On Dec 03, 2021
Ekpeitit:
I'd rather be a slave to Hausa and Fulani people than be a slave to meth people.
Can you speak for your tribe alone. Niger Delta is not a tribe, Stop hiding under it to spread your hatred for others. Enough of all these imbecilic tribal nonsense. Speak for your tribe Mr Man and stop involving my region in your madness. Jobless Nigerian youth
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Michaelbjune(m): 11:17am On Dec 03, 2021
Okunga:

From your words to Gods ear. Amen
I know it's always pain some Igbo people when they here the words Niger Delta
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Ekpeitit(m): 11:39am On Dec 03, 2021
movetoca:

Can you speak for your tribe alone. Niger Delta is not a tribe, Stop hiding under it to spread your hatred for others. Enough of all these imbecilic tribal nonsense. Speak for your tribe Mr Man and stop involving my region in your madness. Jobless Nigerian youth
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by jboy2014: 11:39am On Dec 03, 2021
freeborn02:
Dear Igbos on nairaland, ask yourselves if Ben ayade is a Yoruba man.

Yorubas are not the cause of your problems in Biafra/ igboland.

If Azikiwe had listened to Awolowo, none of you would be fighting Anybody today. Even your Biafra would have become a reality

If you must blame anybody, direct your blames to greedy Azikiwe.

Do you think their greed will allow them listen to you, Enahoro said the clause that any tribe that want to exit Nigeria should be included in the constitution, their Azikwe rejected it, thinking he will be governor general for life,

Nwabueze advised Ironsi to abolished the regional government and move all power to the center, thinking ironsi will be President for life, 6 months later ironsi was killed like a chicken, his fellow ipob are the ones shouting restructuring now

So many instance like that, I just wish this mumu buhari can grant them their Biafra, let them leave Lagos in peace.

1 Like

Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Ekpeitit(m): 11:41am On Dec 03, 2021
S
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Ekpeitit(m): 11:42am On Dec 03, 2021
movetoca:

Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Ekpeitit(m): 11:44am On Dec 03, 2021
See this one that has become useless from smoking meth.
We will continue to supply you meth until all your people become mad.
EWU BIAFRA.
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by CSTRR: 11:52am On Dec 03, 2021
He is now in the apc.

You can see that apc is directly against southern interests.
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Jackson105: 12:09pm On Dec 03, 2021
prophetfire:
Until you learn that the satanic leaders you are praising and championing their cause care nothing about you and your family, you would remain a mental slave.

Where in my post did I praise anybody, please plug your brain before quoting me.
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by prophetfire: 12:10pm On Dec 03, 2021
freeborn02:

They don't owe each other anything, but Azikiwe owed Nigerians an apology for being a greedy, selfish son of a bitch.

If not for his greediness, you won't be here having this conversation with me.
. I am Igbo but one of those that criticize and don't believe in Azikiwe and his vision. Those leaders took decisions based on their personal agenda per time. Azikiwe got it wrong, but at a time Awolowo had the opportunity to undo the work, he decided to pursue parochial interest instead. I just wanted to bring out the fact that they all failed after working hard to get Independence.
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by prophetfire: 12:12pm On Dec 03, 2021
Jackson105:

Where in my post did I praise anybody, please plug your brain before quoting me.
Unplug your brain from praising Awolowo.
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Jackson105: 12:12pm On Dec 03, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

[s][/s]Na your papa be hopeless, not Zik. Your papa who is nobody that gave birth to a nonentity. History that you dont know. You said Nigeria would have been divided by now. And you think you are ok. I dont know what they teach you kids in school. You weren't taught this in school. Na your hopeless papa who we dont know who has no name, but gave birth to a nonentity taught you rubbish. What a pity? Your papa no get name, but fed you lies and hatred. Of all people, its Zik you are beefing. See, you only need to visit Yaba left cos the damage has been done...na correction we dey look for. It's not your fault. That gour hopeless and failure you call Daddy is the foolish idiootaaa here. But that he is a nonentity doesnt mean he should spoil a good name like Zik na. Anyway, it's not his fault, when they asked him to attend school he was busy drinking palm wine every morning. Now, just look at how he turned, and what he is doing to poor you. What a pity?

Dont worry, las las.....rooms plenty inside Yaba Left for your kind. Hope dey for you inside Yaba Left.

By the way, can we know the grave of that your hopeless papa? And let's see what is engraved on it. Lol. The man who drank his while life away every morning...right? And you are just his legacy - a local champ on NL. grin Your papa is a case. I'm sure he is presently the errand boy of Zik's assistants in the land of the death. grin You are born to be slaves as long as this hatred is there.

Anyone who calls Zik hopeless is a slave. A slave like you.[s][/s]

Is that why you are barking like a dog? And all this epistle? It is easy to mention my papa, because your own is worthless.
I am not the cause of your failure and poverty, please look forward. Hairy m0nkey
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Jackson105: 12:13pm On Dec 03, 2021
prophetfire:
Unplug your brain from praising Awolowo.

It is obvious you are slow. Please, go to hell and stop quoting me.
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by freeborn02: 12:14pm On Dec 03, 2021
codemaniacs:

I didn't want to quote you... because you may be right and wrong about the secession clause...

you may be wrong because it was K:aduna Nzeogwu that started the crisis that led to the civil war and not Azikiwe but Azikiwe didn't condemn K:aduna Nzeogwu so he was complicit..

Western Nigeria was the richest region at that era and Azikiwe despite been president of Nigeria wanted to be premier of western Nigeria or at least control the wealth of Western Nigeria that's one of the reasons Ironsi abolished the Regional system of government and changed it to the Unitary system of government..

so whether there was secession clause or not... Azikiwe, K:aduna Nzeogwu, Ironsi, Ojukwu's e.t.c envy, jealousy and hatred for the Yorubas and western region would have still motivated them to attempt to control the opportunities and wealth of western regions and other regions in Nigeria...

The secession clause thing happened long before 1966.
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by freeborn02: 12:17pm On Dec 03, 2021
Lionnation:
and today where is azikiwe is azikiwe god that you must live by his words even in grave, that you must not have sense of your own or you must not grow up

Lolz. Azikiwe puts your tribe in bondage, not Awolowo. Go and cry on his grave in frustration
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by preciousmetals: 12:23pm On Dec 03, 2021
Freestainworld:
you people are already slaves to Hausa/ Fulanis, the whole oil in your region, how many do your indigenous people own, they are all own by northerners while black soothe continue to rub you people of good health, goodluck to your one Nigeria.
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by prophetfire: 12:28pm On Dec 03, 2021
Jackson105:

It is obvious you are slow. Please, go to hell and stop quoting me.
hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by codemaniacs: 12:31pm On Dec 03, 2021
freeborn02:

The secession clause thing happened long before 1966.

I know...
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by codemaniacs: 12:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
prophetfire:
but at a time Awolowo had the opportunity to undo the work, he decided to pursue parochial interest instead.

Stop spreading lies or believing lies that you're told...

when did Awolowo have any opportunity to undo "the work"?
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Vistra40: 12:37pm On Dec 03, 2021
freeborn02:
Dear Igbos on nairaland, ask yourselves if Ben ayade is a Yoruba man.

Yorubas are not the cause of your problems in Biafra/ igboland.

If Azikiwe had listened to Awolowo, none of you would be fighting Anybody today. Even your Biafra would have become a reality

If you must blame anybody, direct your blames to greedy Azikiwe.

Why didn’t you direct this comment to cross riverians? So Ayade is now igbo? Honestly, I don’t really know why some of you comment the way you do
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by prophetfire: 1:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
codemaniacs:

Stop spreading lies or believing lies that you're told...

when did Awolowo have any opportunity to undo "the work"?
Go and sleep please. Face your hustle if you have one. Who Awolowo epp?
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Yankee101: 1:08pm On Dec 03, 2021
When men will sell their people for money
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by seunayantokun(m): 1:08pm On Dec 03, 2021
He is being politically stupid. What is the content(s) of his open grazing management bill and anti-open grazing laws of other states? The states, including some in the north, which have passed the laws are not saying don't come to their territories to do business but do so in a way beneficial to you, other humans and the state, like every other legit business. That's management. Anyone who doesn't want that needs to tell us what else they want.
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Lionnation: 1:11pm On Dec 03, 2021
freeborn02:

Lolz. Azikiwe puts your tribe in bondage, not Awolowo. Go and cry on his grave in frustration
and that makes you happy, black african
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by codemaniacs: 1:14pm On Dec 03, 2021
prophetfire:
Go and sleep please. Face your hustle if you have one. Who Awolowo epp?

You don't have the answer to your own points grin grin grin

Awolowo built the first University in the SW, built the first TV station in the SW, built the tallest in the SW, created free education in the SW e.t.c

Awolowo helped millions of Yorubas and non-Yorubas through those infrastructures and in 2021 those infrastructures are still helping people.

Who did Ojukwu, azikiwe and ironsi help?
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by femixville(m): 2:09pm On Dec 03, 2021
Penguin2:

Are you talking about same Awolowo that fought alongside Gowon to keep the Nigerian contraption or there’s another Awolowo we don’t know about?

I believe you only read falsified history..
Awo did nothing, history was altered to divide the South especially the east from the west, to create lasting enmity so that the North will keep feeding on the south...

Dats d divide and rule technique..

Read your history well.. All what Awo did, and what Fajuyi the Western governor then did to protect ironsi.. Easterners modern babies that studied partial history will never see that.. But, instead, they inscribed false history on their mind, and that has been the wound on them..

For the South to be powerful, they must put aside all this false history the North has bn using to run them down, and forge a common front to defeat any northern forces.. Then, the rest will b history
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by codemaniacs: 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2021
femixville:

I believe you only read falsified history..
Awo did nothing, history was altered to divide the South especially the east from the west, to create lasting enmity so that the North will keep feeding on the south...

Dats d divide and rule technique..

Read your history well.. All what Awo did, and what Fajuyi the Western governor then did to protect ironsi.. Easterners modern babies that studied partial history will never see that.. But, instead, they inscribed false history on their mind, and that has been the wound on them..

For the South to be powerful, they must put aside all this false history the North has bn using to run them down, and forge a common front to defeat any northern forces.. Then, the rest will b history

the two major ethnic nations in the south can only have a common front by investing in their regions.. during regionalism , the common front was regionalism but the Igbos abolished it due to the fact that the western region was doing much better than their own region...

the north has not been using any "false history" to run the south down, was it the north that told K:aduna Nzeogwu to do the below ( gotten from wi:ki ):

"According to a Nigerian Police Special Branch Report, Nzeogwu executed at least 4 army and police security personnel including one of the men on his team (Sergeant Daramola Oyegoke). Nzeogwu also participated in the execution of Col. Raph Shodeinde, his superior officer at the Nigerian Military Training College and is reported to have shot indiscriminately at fleeing women and children.."..

the statement above shows pure hatred for Yorubas and a lot of "Easterners modern babies" like you called them all have this similar behavior towards Yorubas..

the South cannot be powerful because one of the two regions in the south will be more powerful than the other and right now in 2021 that's the eastern region ( SS & SE ) due to its natural and human resources..
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by ArewaNorth: 3:02pm On Dec 03, 2021
Zuluhead:
Any southern governor that doesn't sign or implement the anti grazing law is the lowest level of human species, do they think the northern governors would do the same. How many northern governors went against sharia law or against the ban of alcohol in their states. Southern governors are the most confused mammals on planet earth.
In ur ethno-religious bias mind they should sign it into law.
Peace dialogue and channels to find constant peace is the solution to our problems. It is obvious that some group of people are known for peddling hard drugs throughout the Nation, some group of people started and extended arm robbery throughout this Nation from the south down to the North and nobody stereotype those whole group as bad nor target their people and profile them as criminals but because of one single issue u are ranting fanatically, crying like baby.
The xenophobic attacks on ur people is highly justifiable because of ur criminal tendencies outside Nigeria due to outrageous cultism, prostitution, Yahoo scam and all sort of odd attitude but we stay behind u by condemning the attacks because u deserve humanly justice not jungle justice.

Shari'a reject alcohol and its consumption because it has Long-Term Health Risks. Over time, excessive alcohol use can lead to the development of chronic diseases and other serious problems including: High blood pressure, heart disease, stroke, liver disease, and digestive problems. Cancer of the breast, mouth, throat, esophagus, voice box, liver, colon, and rectum.
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Mjpem23(m): 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
I swear but igbo people don’t really know the story….
Nnamdi Azikiwe should rot in hell
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by prophetfire: 5:40pm On Dec 03, 2021
codemaniacs:

You don't have the answer to your own points grin grin grin

Awolowo built the first University in the SW, built the first TV station in the SW, built the tallest in the SW, created free education in the SW e.t.c

Awolowo helped millions of Yorubas and non-Yorubas through those infrastructures and in 2021 those infrastructures are still helping people.

Who did Ojukwu, azikiwe and ironsi help?
. Who Awolowo epp? We don't know all those over here. Maybe he's Yoruba tribalist champion, so celebrate him but we won't celebrate him because we don't know him over here. So who awolowo epp here for us to recognize him? NOBODY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I’m Ready To Testify Against Ibori Over $15m Bribe - Former EFCC Boss, Ribadu / Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP / 2023: North Won’t Repeat Mistake Of Voting Along Ethnic, Religious Lines - CNG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.