Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,220 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law (19506 Views)

Tinubu: Ayade, I Am Your Senior Brother, Endorse Me At The Convention / Gov. Akeredolu To Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Today / Prof. Ben. Ayade – I Quit As Cross-river Governor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Agugbadin: 7:07am On Dec 03, 2021
We are not suprised, you are a known traitor and sycophant.
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by mema900: 7:10am On Dec 03, 2021
Ekpeitit:
I'd rather be a slave to Hausa people than be a slave to meth people.

Must you be a slave at all?
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by AfonjaConehead: 7:11am On Dec 03, 2021
freeborn02:
Dear Igbos on nairaland, ask yourselves if Ben ayade is a Yoruba man. ask yourself as well,is Ayade an Igbo man?

Yorubas are not the cause of your problems in Biafra/ igboland.

If Azikiwe had listened to Awolowo, none of you would be fighting Anybody today. Even your Biafra would have become a reality

If you must blame anybody, direct your blames to greedy Azikiwe.

1 Like

Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by jrusky(m): 7:13am On Dec 03, 2021
This life ehn.....some people deserve to be put in cage with hungry lion to be devour.

Now is Ayade, Umahi, Hopeless Uzo Yoruba men Same Yoruba some animals nicknamed coward had signed and passed this law implementing it or not is not the case now but having the boldness to sign it is the main thing, now see as God is exposing the real cowards of the South and the real cowards of Nigeria.

Fulani herds carrying out legitimate business, pls which legitimate business? I guess killing, raping, farm destruction and fulanuzation is the business this Malta guineas bottle height fool is talking about bah

Those useless militants are listening to him now but won't talk but when the Fula son of bitchs strike then you will see those God forsaken militant bastads head South West and attack them and be blaming Tinubu for supporting Buhari.
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Powersurge: 7:14am On Dec 03, 2021
Zuluhead:
Any southern governor that doesn't sign or implement the anti grazing law is the lowest level of human species, do they think the northern governors would do the same. How many northern governors went against sharia law or against the ban of alcohol in their states. Southern governors are the most confused mammals on planet earth.

If it was one Southwest governor that is doing what ayade, Ebonyi and Imo governors are doing, you would have heard name calling from the miscreants.

I wrote and extensive closed letter to the governor of Ondo State when the north was making move on social media ban along with my representatives concerning the danger of supporting the north in their backwardness. I am glad that the SW stands tall in the fight against the marauders.

Blv it or not, there is an agenda. And their leaders are ACTIVELY supporting it.

1 Like

Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by AfonjaConehead: 7:14am On Dec 03, 2021
Ekpeitit:
I'd rather be a slave to Hausa people than be a slave to meth people.
You are so shameless..you are not from the Niger Delta
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by FxExpo(m): 7:17am On Dec 03, 2021
Ekpeitit:
Typical Obudu man,he won't sign because Obudu people share border with the Fulani people.
Da Eying mfo emi okpon iso
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by omoranmilowo: 7:17am On Dec 03, 2021
Betrayal
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 03, 2021
freeborn02:
Dear Igbos on nairaland, ask yourselves if Ben ayade is a Yoruba man.

If Azikiwe had listened to Awolowo, none of you would be fighting Anybody today. Even your Biafra would have become a reality

How does this post relate to Igbos. Seriously you lazy lots should go get a live! I wonder if Igbo is the reason for your sufferings.

1 Like

Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by eguarojeona: 7:25am On Dec 03, 2021
Ekpeitit:
Typical Obudu man,he won't sign because Obudu people share border with the Fulani people.
Please which fulani people do obudu people share border with?
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 03, 2021
Zuluhead:
Any southern governor that doesn't sign or implement the anti grazing law is the lowest level of human species, do they think the northern governors would do the same. How many northern governors went against sharia law or against the ban of alcohol in their states. Southern governors are the most confused mammals on planet earth.
... The beginning of this problem was the day Aguiyi ironsi was killed ...
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 03, 2021
This man has always looked daft but I didn’t realize he is that daft until I watched that video. They say it is better to keep quiet and have people think you are a fool, than to talk and have it confirmed.
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by AfonjaConehead: 7:30am On Dec 03, 2021
Holla911:

Igbos need to stop the "victim" playing mentality. Ask yourself why you feel everyone hates you ? You won't be scattered in other tribes domains if you are really hated. Hausa/fulani are more segregated among other tribes yet they don't play the victim cards.
Igbos need to learn to own there mistakes and not blame others for there own misfortune.
I like igbo girls, igbo food, some info songs are my jams. Nobody hates you. Learn to love yourself and your neigbours too.

I am not igbo but I believe you are the only one who share that belief...
The year is almost out, please try look for a job,thank you

2 Likes

Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Xano(m): 7:30am On Dec 03, 2021
Ok
Your tenure ends on 2023.
Next Governor (PDP) would sign it.
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by geekay4real(m): 7:32am On Dec 03, 2021
Penguin2:

Are you talking about same Awolowo that fought alongside Gowon to keep the Nigerian contraption or there’s another Awolowo we don’t know about?

Yea, the same Awolowo who invited Zik for alliance government and even ready to allow him take Prime minister position but refused and went ahead to form alliance with NPC.
You expected him to support Biafra when hatred Zik has towards Yorubas and Awo is unimaginable.
It isn't too late for you people to learn from history.

1 Like

Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Kingkamba(m): 7:35am On Dec 03, 2021
the northern fulanis likes you and ameachi to actualize their dream to conquer nigeria. wait untill yuo leave office and may be when they capture you or your brothers, you will know better. cowww governor
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:35am On Dec 03, 2021
Zuluhead:

Cowards... And the brown teeth is believing in presidency... after contributing to the d hard blood shed and even The lies of Toll..

God in Heaven is not Sleeping!!
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Zuluhead(m): 7:35am On Dec 03, 2021
moralistic:
... The beginning of this problem was the day Aguiyi ironsi was killed ...
how, provide more details.
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 03, 2021
You can all hear stammered. He obviously knows nothing. Do he know that open grazing causes deforestation? Did he know open grazing has no environmental friendliness?

He is just deluded soul who knows nothing. He should cite instances where open grazing works and how it is being done. All he is clamouring for is that he doesn't want to spoil other people's businesses. That is a kindergarten thinking. What a mess of a human.
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 03, 2021
homealone00:
why are you people always pained and finding someone to blame for your predicament? Azikiwe was a failure, same as Ojukwu and your Nnamdi-kanu also they have all turn your land to a slaughter house.. how many pple have died becuse of your leaders blind ambition? Always ask yourself and your people that
I'm sure you haven't woke up when you posted this. It's ok. People sleep walk. You sleep posted this. Lol. Goodluck!
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Kingspin(m): 7:40am On Dec 03, 2021
When you join APC, the first thing you lose is your 5 senses.
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Fedelma: 7:41am On Dec 03, 2021
Ekpeitit:
Thank God Azikiwe did not listen to Awolowo because by now we in the Niger Delta would be slaves to the greedy Igbo people. Tufiakwa.
Thank God you're masters in Fulani hands. People of depraved minds
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 03, 2021
Ekpeitit:
Thank God Azikiwe did not listen to Awolowo because by now we in the Niger Delta would be slaves to the greedy Igbo people. Tufiakwa.
chai ndo pele sorry
I weep for your clans nd kins
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by otokx(m): 7:42am On Dec 03, 2021
No need signing what will never be implemented.
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by efighter: 7:44am On Dec 03, 2021
Yes nah, don't sign the nonsense.

Killer Fulani herdsmen who are killing, maiming, raping and destroying the South are very peaceful killers.

But remember how traitors die. Traitors die miserably.

Any Southerner that works against the interest of Southern Nigeria, is a traitor.
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by mmsen: 7:45am On Dec 03, 2021
Ekpeitit:

Benue people are Fulani?
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Iliya1520: 7:46am On Dec 03, 2021
Zuluhead:

imagine how dull are u, are the northners ban the use of alcohol or the Bible and Qur'an? Sha u don't read the Bible very well but u are always claim of being Cristian, even the Jesus crist was not use alcohol and imagine now a day Cristian uphold the use of alcohol which is against by Jesus.
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by thundafire: 7:54am On Dec 03, 2021
freeborn02:

when did Crossriver become Biafra state? Leave Ayade to we Crossriver we go deal with am come 2023
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Blossommind: 8:04am On Dec 03, 2021
I don't blame him. Someone who doesn't have the interest of his people at heart apart from stealing state funds and pursuing selfish political interest.
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by prophetfire: 8:05am On Dec 03, 2021
freeborn02:

And the greedy Awolowo that reneged on his understanding with Ojukwu because Gowon gave his position of minister of finance after Ojukwu released him from detention, that one is a fan to emulate. Even fighting alongside Gowon to massacre his fellow southern people, even advising Gowon to use hunger to kill them. Even advising Gowon to confiscate Igbos funds in the bank and give them only twenty pounds, believing that with that policy, he would keep Igbos down forever while the Yorubas take over Nigeria economy and buy up all the companies. Well, he did it but today, Igbos not only bounced back but are shoulder to shoulder with everyone. GOD PASS AM.
However my dear, stop coming online to praise any useless politician here. He doesn't care about you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: North Won’t Repeat Mistake Of Voting Along Ethnic, Religious Lines - CNG / Buhari, Gbajabiamila Meet Again / I’m Ready To Testify Against Ibori Over $15m Bribe - Former EFCC Boss, Ribadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.