Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law (19509 Views)

Tinubu: Ayade, I Am Your Senior Brother, Endorse Me At The Convention / Gov. Akeredolu To Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Today / Prof. Ben. Ayade – I Quit As Cross-river Governor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 03, 2021
freeborn02:

Isn't Cross River part of Biafra again?
You are a fool. I don't argue with fools
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Tonyadie(m): 9:38am On Dec 03, 2021
Short man with short Sense.. I regretted voting for him
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by prophetfire: 9:39am On Dec 03, 2021
Jackson105:

Until you start blaming your leaders for your failure and not everyone else, your misery will continue in your region
Until you learn that the satanic leaders you are praising and championing their cause care nothing about you and your family, you would remain a mental slave.
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by prophetfire: 9:43am On Dec 03, 2021
freeborn02:

Awolowo didn't owe Ojukwu anything.

Ojukwu fought Biafra war because of selfishness and greed.

Only a fool would follow him or support him.

Did it not surprise you that Ojukwu threw the Biafra dreams away and sold it to Hausa Fulani for his retirement benefits?

Your Biafra war was an evil.
And you then believe that Azikiwe owed Awolowo and you something for his own decisions? And Awolowo capitulated, served as evil minister of finance not because of greed and opportunism? You guys like to rewrite history to suit your lies. Stop living in the past and face your life Mr. man.
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by ActuaRise696969: 9:53am On Dec 03, 2021
Grazing openly was great when Earth had free range and was visa less boundaries.

Animals and humans moved across borders unrestricted.

With introduction of border crossings and visa came limiting of movements to all species.

Cattles do better when offered engineered grass, cattles are not stressed from moving kilometers under the sun. Cattle herders are healthier when they sleep in comfortable beds in a ranch and are not exposed to rain and sun.

Even the cows produce more milk and meat in a ranch setting.

Governor Ayade does not sound intelligent and neither is Cross River looking good under his leadership.

Akwa Ibom is miles ahead of Cross River because she is lead by smarter governors not just because of oil money.

Ayade sounds ignorant to me in all his budgeted glories
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by SKINDOGGY: 9:59am On Dec 03, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

What is the difference btw ibos and what you wrote? Dey deceive yourself. grin

Bro na British first start that rubbish ibo inability for them to pronounce Igbo, I don't know if you're yoruba tell me how u will feel if I call u Yoruba or write Yoruba instead of yoruba, we are Igbos not ibos
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 03, 2021
freeborn02:

You said cross river is Biafra, not so? Is it not Igbos that are championing Biafra and blaming Awolowo for making them fail?

Awolowo was faulty, but Awolowo would have saved you from fighting Biafra war and hating yorubas today.

If Zik had not opposed Awolowo, there wouldn't have been a Biafra war. So, use your head, boy.
Azikiwe put all of us in this bondage because of his greed and selfishness.

Na your papa be your boy. Idiootaaa... let me see them and know how useless they are.

To your useless post..... you arent making sense cos you obviously dont understand my post before making this comment which doent make sense. Read again and try to rewrite so one can understand you. What they teach yku in school these days, I dont know. Tje way you wrote and one doesnt get what exactly your points are.

So, boy, would you not return to elementary school so you can relearn writing and reading comprehension?
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by SKINDOGGY: 10:01am On Dec 03, 2021
SKINDOGGY:

Bro na British first start that rubbish ibo inability for them to pronounce Igbo, I don't know if you're yoruba tell me how u will feel if I call u Yoruba or write Yoruba instead of yoruba, we are Igbos not ibos

Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by SKINDOGGY: 10:03am On Dec 03, 2021
SKINDOGGY:

Naira land no even want me to spell yoruba incorrectly lol just check the screenshot I sent that's the actual one I want to reply,
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 03, 2021
SKINDOGGY:

Misplaced priority. One boys whose generations will remain poor corrected Elon Musk grammar. Instead of I am, Elon wrote Am, and the hopeless boy showed how he will remain in poverty by correcting him. Do you knkw what happened, professors of linguistic and English literature grammar and bla bla bla knocked the hopeless idiot's head on Twiter.

I pity you. Dont go and find a way to make the GDP of your ibo states extremely high. Dont go and find a way to use legal means to cut off your oil going to Kaduna refinery. Dont go and develop your states... ok? Continue in your ignorance correcting how ibos should be spelt. grin Igbos will always be ibos and I will mot change rhe way I spell it. If you dont like it, go hug a transformers. You are ibos. Period.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by athaboi(f): 10:08am On Dec 03, 2021
SKINDOGGY:

Bro but same u guys will slam the Eastern District for pining Biafra to South south too, Nna eh this nairaland self, if na bad thing happen for SS una go say dem be Igbos Biafra but if a good thing una go say we dy claim SS to our baifra,
Oga you are talking about what people are saying and not the fact! Most of the comments are coming from those who actually want to create division and it seems you have accepted defeat by allowing their opinion prevail...how do you think cross river person who believes in biafra will feel after seeing this your comment
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by SKINDOGGY: 10:09am On Dec 03, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Misplaced priority. One boys whose generations will remain poor corrected Elon Musk grammar. Instead of I am, Elon wrote Am, and the hopeless boy showed how he will remain in poverty by correcting him. Do you knkw what happened, professors of linguistic and English literature grammar and bla bla bla knocked the hopeless idiot's head on Twiter.

I pity you. Dont go and find a way to make the GDP of your ibo states extremely high. Dont go and find a way to use legal means to cut off your oil going to Kaduna refinery. Dont go and develop your states... ok? Continue in your ignorance correcting how ibos should be spelt. grin Igbos will always be ibos and I will mot change rhe way I spell it. If you dont like it, go hug a transformers. You are ibos. Period.

Enjoy bro no be me go throw banter online, it can never be me
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by SKINDOGGY: 10:10am On Dec 03, 2021
athaboi:
Oga you are talking about what people are saying and not the fact! Most of the comments are coming from those who actually want to create division and it seems you have accepted defeat by allowing their opinion prevail...how do you think cross river person who believes in biafra will feel after seeing this your comment
Ok bro
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by BlackBaron: 10:11am On Dec 03, 2021
The level of ignorance by the Governor of the current dynamics in the North West should make residents of Delta state worried.

Let them continue to share spaces on roads, farms, et al with livestock as if we have enough.
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by freeborn02: 10:14am On Dec 03, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Na your papa be your boy. Idiootaaa... let me see them and know how useless they are.

To your useless post..... you arent making sense cos you obviously dont understand my post before making this comment which doent make sense. Read again and try to rewrite so one can understand you. What they teach yku in school these days, I dont know. Tje way you wrote and one doesnt get what exactly your points are.

So, boy, would you not return to elementary school so you can relearn writing and reading comprehension?

Lolz. E pain am.

Go and cry yourself to.death over the grave of Azikiwe. He is the one who puts you in bondage because of his greed and selfishness.
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by freeborn02: 10:16am On Dec 03, 2021
prophetfire:
And you then believe that Azikiwe owed Awolowo and you something for his own decisions? And Awolowo capitulated, served as evil minister of finance not because of greed and opportunism? You guys like to rewrite history to suit your lies. Stop living in the past and face your life Mr. man.

They don't owe each other anything, but Azikiwe owed Nigerians an apology for being a greedy, selfish son of a bitch.

If not for his greediness, you won't be here having this conversation with me.
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by freeborn02: 10:16am On Dec 03, 2021
NetValueFX:

You are a fool. I don't argue with fools

Lolz. E pain am cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 03, 2021
Zuluhead:
how, provide more details.
please read history
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by emperor103: 10:17am On Dec 03, 2021
long throat gov'nor. this one wan be president
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Zuluhead(m): 10:23am On Dec 03, 2021
moralistic:
please read history
you making no point, what point are you trying to shed in the history.
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by freeborn02: 10:23am On Dec 03, 2021
[quote author=AfonjaConehead post=108169493][/quote]

Lolz. You sound like a mentally empty, pointlessly angry fellon.
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by freeborn02: 10:25am On Dec 03, 2021
Lionnation:
and what is your tribe

Forget my tribe. It doesn't matter
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Bigpapi: 10:28am On Dec 03, 2021
king6869:
The Governor who insisted that he cannot stop fulani herders from carrying out their legitimate businesses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2adH7jFSGg

Eye service
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Rexwalters1: 10:32am On Dec 03, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Man forgive the Miscreants.
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Lionnation: 10:37am On Dec 03, 2021
freeborn02:

Forget my tribe. It doesn't matter
mumu, but you will be every where mentioning your night mare, why are you lots so afraid of the igbo, Igbo that have not engage in a fight against any one in the south and forcefully taken anything from them, they instead live properties for other to enjoy, what sin did the Igbo man commit on nairaland
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by freeborn02: 10:38am On Dec 03, 2021
Lionnation:
mumu, but you will be every where mentioning your night mare, why are you lots so afraid of the igbo, Igbo that have engage in a fight against any one in the south and forcefully taken anything from them, they instead live properties for other to enjoy, what sin did the Igbo man commit on nairaland

Do you know you won't be vomiting the trash above if Azikiwe had not placed his greed and selfishness over the people's interest?
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Lionnation: 10:43am On Dec 03, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

I pity you. Dont go and find a way to make the GDP of your ibo states extremely high. [/b]Dont go and find a way to use legal means to cut off your oil going to Kaduna refinery. [b]Dont go and develop your states... ok? Continue in your ignorance correcting how ibos should be spelt. grin Igbos will always be ibos and I will mot change rhe way I spell it. If you dont like it, go hug a transformers. You are ibos. Period.

at the bolded were you the one who increased the GDP of your rejoin or state, where you the one who developed your state, envious fools everywhere, I am from ndoni in rivers I am more Igbo than an abia man
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Lionnation: 10:46am On Dec 03, 2021
freeborn02:

Do you know you won't be vomiting the trash above if Azikiwe had not placed his greed and selfishness over the people's interest?
and today where is azikiwe is azikiwe god that you must live by his words even in grave, that you must not have sense of your own or you must not grow up
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by codemaniacs: 10:56am On Dec 03, 2021
Lionnation:
mumu, but you will be every where mentioning your night mare, why are you lots so afraid of the igbo, Igbo that have not engage in a fight against any one in the south and forcefully taken anything from them, they instead live properties for other to enjoy, what sin did the Igbo man commit on nairaland

Igbos fought the Yorubas and the entire western region in 1966 and it lasted for over 3 years until 1970..
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Scamburster(m): 10:59am On Dec 03, 2021
codemaniacs:

Igbos fought the Yorubas and the entire western region in 1966 and it lasted for over 3 years until 1970..
This the kind of history they teach you for school, no wonder.
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Lionnation: 11:02am On Dec 03, 2021
codemaniacs:

Igbo faught Yoruba how, for what reason

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fashola, Ambode Address Retreat For New Lagos State Commissioners (Photos) / An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze / PDP: Dino Melaye's Support For Saraki Caused His Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.