Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law (19502 Views)

Tinubu: Ayade, I Am Your Senior Brother, Endorse Me At The Convention / Gov. Akeredolu To Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Today / Prof. Ben. Ayade – I Quit As Cross-river Governor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by dalass(f): 7:51pm On Dec 03, 2021
Ofodirinwa:
Tinubu keeping doors open

Ayade is Yoruba Governor abi

You always crushing on Tinubu cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by tnerro1(m): 10:14pm On Dec 03, 2021
Don’t worry, one day you will be reminded of this statement you made
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by freeborn02: 10:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
Lionnation:
and that makes you happy, black african

Lolz. Who is talking about happiness?!

We are talking about people of your tribe blaming others for the destruction they brought upon themselves.
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by freeborn02: 10:46pm On Dec 03, 2021
Vistra40:

Why didn’t you direct this comment to cross riverians? So Ayade is now igbo? Honestly, I don’t really know why some of you comment the way you do

Is cross Rivers not Biafra again? grin
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Vistra40: 11:09pm On Dec 03, 2021
freeborn02:

Is cross Rivers not Biafra again? grin

When did they tell you they are Biafrans? Forget what ipobians say
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Lionnation: 11:15pm On Dec 03, 2021
freeborn02:

Lolz. Who is talking about happiness?!

We are talking about people of your tribe blaming others for the destruction they brought upon themselves.
which tribe are you
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by freeborn02: 12:51am On Dec 04, 2021
Lionnation:
which tribe are you

My tribe is not important
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Ofodirinwa: 1:22am On Dec 04, 2021
dalass:

Ayade is Yoruba Governor abi

You always crushing on Tinubu cheesy

I thought party, you though tribe
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Daveconsult007: 6:11am On Dec 04, 2021
Ekpeitit:
Thank God Azikiwe did not listen to Awolowo because by now we in the Niger Delta would be slaves to the greedy Igbo people. Tufiakwa.

I guess you're now a king in current Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Blue3k(m): 6:14am On Dec 04, 2021
Why does it matter if the state Assembly can veto the governor?
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Idiko1: 6:34am On Dec 04, 2021
freeborn02:
Dear Igbos on nairaland, ask yourselves if Ben ayade is a Yoruba man.

Y[b]orubas are not the cause of your problems in Biafra/ igboland.[/b]

If Azikiwe had listened to Awolowo, none of you would be fighting Anybody today. Even your Biafra would have become a reality

If you must blame anybody, direct your blames to greedy Azikiwe.

Yoruba, a fellow southerner to Ndigbo and Biafrans, joined forces with northerners to fight Ndigbo and Biafrans in 1967. This single idiotic act clearly made Yoruba the mortal enemy of Ndigbo and Biafrans.
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Lionnation: 8:51am On Dec 04, 2021
freeborn02:

My tribe is not important
then you are not important
Just a rifraf
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Ekpeitit(m): 11:33am On Dec 04, 2021
movetoca:

Can you speak for your tribe alone. Niger Delta is not a tribe, Stop hiding under it to spread your hatred for others. Enough of all these imbecilic tribal nonsense. Speak for your tribe Mr Man and stop involving my region in your madness. Jobless Nigerian youth
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Ekpeitit(m): 11:34am On Dec 04, 2021
I speak for my Niger Delta region and there's nothing you can do about it.
Go and smoke meth as usual.
You are cursed.
Ewu Biafra.
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by freeborn02: 1:11pm On Dec 04, 2021
Lionnation:
then you are not important
Just a rifraf

Lolz. That's how an idiot would reason.
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by freeborn02: 1:42pm On Dec 04, 2021
Idiko1:

Yoruba, a fellow southerner to Ndigbo and Biafrans, joined forces with northerners to fight Ndigbo and Biafrans in 1967. This single idiotic act clearly made Yoruba the mortal enemy of Ndigbo and Biafrans.

Dumb.

Didn't Igbos join forces with the north to outwit yorubas and Midwesterners during the 1959 general election?

Should we just join you just because you are fellow southerners? What if your reason for going to the war is selfish?

Do you know that the first point of attack by the Biafra army was southwest? Why didn't Biafra army face the north first?

Your reasoning is stupid and dumb.
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by moneyissues(m): 1:44pm On Dec 05, 2021
Ekpeitit:
Typical Obudu man,he won't sign because Obudu people share border with the Fulani people.

I am Obudu and which border do we share with Fulani please in as much as I hate this man as my Governor don't drag obudu nation into his political woos thanks
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Olusegun345: 7:38pm On Dec 09, 2021
Yankee101:
When men will sell their people for money
I

Good day sir
Sir please I need laptop for my programming lesson, even if it's an old one, I appreciate, thanks.
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Goddyj(m): 9:53pm On Dec 09, 2021
Ekpeitit:
I'd rather be a slave to Hausa and Fulani people than be a slave to meth people.

Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by jaiyeoriestyle: 3:23pm On Dec 16, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CocRP5CtMf8

Linda Shodeinde - family beach hangout + construction site �️�
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by vickodedon(m): 2:46am On Jan 25, 2022
moneyissues:

I am Obudu and which border do we share with Fulani please in as much as I hate this man as my Governor don't drag obudu nation into his political woos thanks
How can I get to Obudu cattle ranch from Asaba or Enugu

1 Like

Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by moneyissues(m): 8:35pm On Jan 25, 2022
vickodedon:
How can I get to Obudu cattle ranch from Asaba or Enugu

From Asaba take a bus to upper Iweka and locate Onitsha south transport then you would enter obudu straight bus from there its about 5k for transport fare you would be taken straight to Obudu. If you are coming from Enugu you need to stop at Abakaliki part inside the motor park your will see buses loading obudu it 3k from Abakaliki. Then contact me we will visit ranch together... 07051725467
Re: Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law by vickodedon(m): 10:45pm On Jan 25, 2022
thanks boss. will reach you
moneyissues:

From Asaba take a bus to upper Iweka and locate Onitsha south transport then you would enter obudu straight bus from there its about 5k for transport fare you would be taken straight to Obudu. If you are coming from Enugu you need to stop at Abakaliki part inside the motor park your will see buses loading obudu it 3k from Abakaliki. Then contact me we will visit ranch together... 07051725467

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Celebrates His 53rd Birthday At SDA Hospital & Orphanage / Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding / Apapa Gridlock: Lagos To Takeover Presidential Taskforce's Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.