Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained (4391 Views)

Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting / Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them / Biological Clock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by lakesidepapa(m): 10:44am On Dec 04, 2021
Emu4u2c:
You are saying non sense O.P

A man's Life starts at 40...and that's why they say a fool at forty is a fool forever

A fool at faulty rather, not the popular say
Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by Figger(m): 12:14pm On Dec 04, 2021
BigBashiru:

it's applicable to men because men are human beings..... ever heard of erectile dysfunction? men just have slightly more time than females that's all....
erectile dysfunction is curable unlike menopause.

3 Likes

Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by BigBashiru: 1:41pm On Dec 04, 2021
Figger:
erectile dysfunction is curable unlike menopause.

The point is biological clock exists in both genders but manifests in different ways for both genders....what I've shown is how it manifests for guys...

1 Like

Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by advanceDNA: 2:13pm On Dec 04, 2021
BigBashiru:

The point is biological clock exists in both genders but manifests in different ways for both genders....what I've shown is how it manifests for guys...

kB007 gave you a link of a real medical article of what you claim....but you are still too lazy to look it..

instead, you are doing like Nigerian police that will arrest a dog then force It as an evidence that it’s a lion..

1 Like

Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by BigBashiru: 2:34pm On Dec 04, 2021
advanceDNA:

kB007 gave you a link of a real medical article of what you claim....but you are still too lazy to look it..

instead, you are doing like Nigerian police that will arrest a dog then force It as an evidence that it’s a lion..

I already looked at the article. "Researchers found it takes up to five times as long for a man over 45 to get a woman pregnant than if he was under 25."

That's cos he is already past 40. And those signs point to what I wrote on this thread so my write up is in agreement with the article.

I repeat, men can impregnate a girl at 45 or 50.... but thats not the biological clock I speak about. The biological clock for men IS THAT THERE IS A TINE LIMIT FOR FATHERING CHILDREN.

1 Like

Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by Saintmary(f): 2:42pm On Dec 04, 2021
Interesting thread.

I'm still waiting for more intelligent men to contribute, but they're busy hustling, which is a good thing.

Original poster weh done.

BigBashiru:

i know what biological clock means in women. and ive just explained to you what it means in men....

1 Like

Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by advanceDNA: 2:55pm On Dec 04, 2021
BigBashiru:

I already looked at the article. "Researchers found it takes up to five times as long for a man over 45 to get a woman pregnant than if he was under 25."

That's cos he is already past 40. And those signs point to what I wrote on this thread so my write up is in agreement with the article.

I repeat, men can impregnate a girl at 45 or 50.... but thats not the biological clock I speak about. The biological clock for men IS THAT THERE IS A TINE LIMIT FOR FATHERING CHILDREN.

You must be a Nigerian police...
How can you see black, say that you know it’s black but want to call it white..

At this point..I give up on you

1 Like

Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by Emu4u2c: 5:01pm On Dec 04, 2021
Treepower2000:

The opposite is the case. A man's life starts to end at 40.
Wether you agree or not the OP is right. Can you picture a 54 year old man playing football with his twelve year old son. All there is to life is not only money. Raising quality children matters.
How old Is Yusuf buhari compare to the father president buhari?

Remember Yusuf is a product from the second marriage to Aisha after the first marriage collapsed.
Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by RoyalBoutique(m): 5:33pm On Dec 04, 2021
BigBashiru:
Many men on this forum threaten females with "biological clock" and sometimes this is unfair.... so the purpose of this thread is to describe/ explain men's biological clock too. The last age for a man to get married on time is 40-42... anything later than that, you will be too old when your children are growing up.

Say you get married at 40 and first child comes at 42, when you are 60 is when your first child is 18! Not ideal.... so there you have it....men have biological clock too not just women....

Do you even know what biological clock means?

2 Likes

Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by drezzyx(m): 5:40pm On Dec 04, 2021
At 72 my former landlord is still making babies after so many children from different women.

So far a man is still fertile I don't think he has biological clock as you call it.

3 Likes

Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by BigBashiru: 7:03pm On Dec 04, 2021
drezzyx:
At 72 my former landlord is still making babies after so many children from different women.

So far a man is still fertile I don't think he has biological clock as you call it.

It's obvious a man can make babies. Men's biological clock concerns them having enough time to father a child. Imagine a 56 year old man playing football with his 12 yr old son.....

1 Like

Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by drezzyx(m): 9:08pm On Dec 04, 2021
BigBashiru:

It's obvious a man can make babies. Men's biological clock concerns them having enough time to father a child. Imagine a 56 year old man playing football with his 12 yr old son.....
Must he play football with his son when there are so many football academy.

2 Likes

Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by JovialJune(f): 9:09pm On Dec 04, 2021
advanceDNA:

You must be a Nigerian police...
How can you see black, say that you know it’s black but want to call it white..

At this point..I give up on you

How is it that you take pride in being dull? if you allowed your brain to think, you and others that has been yapping about on this thread will understand what Op means, which is that fathering children at old age is a bad idea, he gave example of having a first born at age 60, how will an old man be able to instill parental fatherly duties and responsibilites for the child and the little ones that follow? Instead you all are yapping about fathering a child at age 80, 90 like educated illiterates, imagine having a five year old or 10 year old at age 90, when you die, who will be the father figure in his or her life? Who will take care of the child? The mother right? Fuuls.

2 Likes

Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by BigBashiru: 9:13pm On Dec 04, 2021
drezzyx:
Most he play ball with his son when there are so many football academy.

he must..playing football, teaching him things etc are best done when the father is able. you get the drift....
Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by BigBashiru: 9:16pm On Dec 04, 2021
JovialJune:

How is it that you take pride in being dull? if you allowed your brain to think, you and others that has been yapping about on this thread will understand what Op means, which is that fathering children at old age is a bad idea, he gave example of having a first born at age 60, how will an old man be able to instill parental fatherly duties and responsibilites for the child and the little ones that follow? Instead you all are yapping about fathering a child at age 80, 90 like educated illiterates, imagine having a five year old or 10 year old at age 90, when you die, who will be the father figure in his or her life? Who will take care of the child? The mother right? Fuuls.

don't mind them... these guys can generate excuses and defend nonsense for Africa.

and often talk as if men are immortal lolz.

where men have the clear upper hand is in flings.... even a 55 year old man can pull a young girl for a fling not marriage.

1 Like

Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by LINTUNE(m): 9:18pm On Dec 04, 2021
BigBashiru:

that's not biological clock then, unless you don't understand the term u are using.. biological clocks talks about the homoestatis (change in hornones) with Time..deep down we both know men are more favoured in this aspect, even physically...how many women in their 60S looks as presentable as RMD..
Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by obaaderemi: 9:37pm On Dec 04, 2021
Vinnie2000:

OP just wants to Please our Resident Nairaland feminists!

Men do NOT have any biological lock! angry

We can only say that when the Men is Poor/Broke! sad embarassed
If a 42 Year old Guy is single but has 2 Mansions and 5 Cars, small Girls, Ladies and even Married women would be offering him Free Towtow! cool cheesy

The likes of Frederick Leonard, St.Obi, Mawuli Gavor, etc are still Single! These guys got no probs banging or Marrying ladies! smiley
42 year old man is still quite young. Even if he doesn't have money but is clean and bold, he would still get girls. grin That's the beauty of it.
Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by Vitamin17(m): 9:50pm On Dec 04, 2021
BigBashiru:
Many men on this forum threaten females with "biological clock" and sometimes this is unfair.... so the purpose of this thread is to describe/ explain men's biological clock too. The last age for a man to get married on time is 40-42... anything later than that, you will be too old when your children are growing up.

Say you get married at 40 and first child comes at 42, when you are 60 is when your first child is 18! Not ideal.... so there you have it....men have biological clock too not just women....

Men are exempted from the ticking biological clock conversation..Reason is due to their ability to make new sperms daily.
Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by BigBashiru: 10:01pm On Dec 04, 2021
obaaderemi:
42 year old man is still quite young. Even if he doesn't have money but is clean and bold, he would still get girls. grin That's the beauty of it.

We agree he can still get nice young girls - but its late to start fathering a child. girls hv a dual strategy - fukk around wen young and marry rich man when old.... so guys should consider a dual strategy too - marry the old girls then have flings with the young girls at the same time.

this is where girls then come up with their selfish concepts of "cheating" and "jealousy"; as if they were building with me when i was building. When i have moni, il be free to be with any girl I want even if its not the wife....

1 Like

Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by Treepower2000: 10:11pm On Dec 04, 2021
Emu4u2c:

How old Is Yusuf buhari compare to the father president buhari?

Remember Yusuf is a product from the second marriage to Aisha after the first marriage collapsed.
And how well brought up, disciplined and productive is he? Do not forgett that he's one in 110 million youths in Nigeria.
Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by advanceDNA: 10:16pm On Dec 04, 2021
JovialJune:

U and the OP are the same....Operating with the IQ of a 10 year old...you can’t even drive your point home without jumping all over the place...

You are the one thats du!! here...We don’t care whether fathering a child at 42 is a bad idea or not...that’s left for individuals to decide..

biological clock is time frame humans have to remain fertile.. that’s what it is nothing more, nothing less...it has nothing to do with your perception of what bad idea is or when a person chooses to marry and have kids..

people marry early and still have kids at 42... some people have their last kid around that age... So saying have an 18 year old at age 60 is bad is just mere fallacy..

U even added that the 60 year old man won’t be able to discharge his fatherly duties and responsibilites for the child... are you normal at all..??

You even mentioned death like only men die..
Women don’t die and leave kids behind..??Young people don’t die either...?? only older people die first..

Your reasoning is flawed...and it’s pathetic for an adult..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by Truvelisback(m): 10:52pm On Dec 04, 2021
BigBashiru:

There is no menopause for men, Bro. Even at 60 to 70 men still impreginate women.
Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by bepositive11: 10:11am On Dec 05, 2021
Vinnie2000:
[b][/b]

You better Shut up and Say what you know! undecided

Benson Idahosa's father had him@70 years! The man later died at 83!
A 70 year old can bring up a Child wella! sad
Your issue is Poverty, not age!

You just validated her point. Benson wasn't even able to be with his father for long

Can you imagine being born to a man 70 years older than you?
Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by bepositive11: 10:14am On Dec 05, 2021
Freelane33:
Oshinwin eniyan. No go hustle Dey cap about biological or geographical age , you go learn soon in a hard way . My one cent . No go give person daughter belle because of geographical or biological whatever , you go hear am. Una think say maintaining family is easy abi . I pray you don’t learn in a hard way . Having a first child at 45 is not a sin once you have everything to carter for him or her . I’m having my first child by 40 by then my so called investment go don boom and I have always promise myself this . I’ll never get married to a jobless lady , a lady whey hun papa or mama no get money , I prefer a lady from average home . I was born and raised by average parents and I love the way they trained us . Enough food , enough pocket money , no begging around like beggeylly of Nairaland . There fore I’m gonna emulate my parents steps and styles . I think it’s the best . Marry and give birth when you know you can fend for the kids 100 percent . No say I no tell you ooo

I don't think you need to have landed before having children. You can also have children at a younger age and grow with them

As long as you have a solid plan in place. After all, the demands of the children will increase exponentially with time as they grow older
Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by Freelane33(m): 10:46am On Dec 05, 2021
Your one cent not mine . cool
bepositive11:

I don't think you need to have landed before having children. You can also have children at a younger age and grow with them

As long as you have a solid plan in place. After all, the demands of the children will increase exponentially with time as they grow older

1 Like

Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by eddykaka(m): 12:11pm On Dec 05, 2021
BigBashiru:

that tin you're smoking have covered your brain OP sad
Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by advanceDNA: 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2021
bepositive11:

You just validated her point. Benson wasn't even able to be with his father for long

Can you imagine being born to a man 70 years older than you?

What is unimaginable about having a 70 year old father?? Is a 70 year old man not a human being...

this argument is flawed because there are no guarantees a 70 year old man will die before his wife..
.young people die
old people die..
so, death shouldn’t be a reason for not doing what will make you happy..

What’s more, sweeping the issue of having an 18 year old at age 60 under biological clock just becos it doesn’t look cool to you is just irritating.

It’s a subjective matter...
U don’t want to have your first child at 40 that’s fine...it’s not a bad idea to others.....
Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by bepositive11: 2:44pm On Dec 05, 2021
Freelane33:
Your one cent not mine . cool

I know. Just sharing a different perspective

1 Like

Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by bepositive11: 2:51pm On Dec 05, 2021
advanceDNA:

What is unimaginable about having a 70 year old father?? Is a 70 year old man not a human being...

this argument is flawed because there are no guarantees a 70 year old man will die before his wife..
.young people die
old people die..
so, death shouldn’t be a reason for not doing what will make you happy..

What’s more, sweeping the issue of having an 18 year old at age 60 under biological clock just becos it doesn’t look cool to you is just irritating.

It’s a subjective matter...
U don’t want to have your first child at 40 that’s fine...it’s not a bad idea to others.....

It's not only about dying. There's also health issues, low stamina, etc. A 70 year old man can't keep up. Try to see things from the child's perspective. Not to mention, the psychological impact. The child would be teased at school and feel embarrassed

People always seem to think about their preferences when it comes to having children. It's important to think about the child too

Children have their own issues too

At 70 years, the father won't even get to see much of the child when they become an adult

I had an older parent so I know the pains. Many are ignorant to the child's perspective
Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by advanceDNA: 3:27pm On Dec 05, 2021
bepositive11:

It's not only about dying. There's also health issues, low stamina, etc. A 70 year old man can't keep up. Try to see things from the child's perspective. Not to mention, the psychological impact. The child would be teased at school and feel embarrassed

People always seem to think about their preferences when it comes to having children. It's important to think about the child too

Children have their own issues too

At 70 years, the father won't even get to see much of the child when they become an adult

I had an older parent so I know the pains. Many are ignorant to the child's perspective

Go and tell all these to people who have not had success with having kids early in life....

Tell them it’s better to remain barren than bring kids into the world at age 42 as the OP sighted an example..

Honestly you are normal...and that’s me putting it lightly... what is the meaning of the kids will be teased at school....?? So a person shouldn’t have a child because some kids at school will say your father is old...

U had older parents.?? So this opinion is even from a premise.. so you were not proud of them because they were old..?? Nigga u are disgrace to childrenhood,
u don’t deserve those parents...u should probably be a bacteria or virus living inside gutter or suck away .. the right to humanity shouldn’t have come to you....

3 Likes

Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by Ebonygeek(f): 3:40pm On Dec 05, 2021
Let them keep deceiving themselves. Taunting women that they're getting older because apparently men stay young forever. Lol

The fact is that once the average Nigerian man passes 40 he becomes unattractive. The only reason young ladies would go near a man above 40 is if he's rich. Otherwise, it's just irritating.
Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by MJBOLT: 4:37pm On Dec 05, 2021
Dumb op with dumb assumptions, Sylvester Stallone had his daughters when he was in his 50s,guess what he's in his 70s and his daughters are all grown

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Are Gold-diggers? / Guys Shine Your Eyes-this Is What U Get If U Dont - Photo / Guys And Pvssy (the Truth)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.