Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,472 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Reno Omokri: Paying Of Tithe Cannot Provide Divine Protection - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reno Omokri: Paying Of Tithe Cannot Provide Divine Protection (12443 Views)

Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man / Pastor Wole Oladiyun: Payment Of Tithe Is For Every Christian / So All The Proponents Of Tithe Cannot Answer This Simple Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Paying Of Tithe Cannot Provide Divine Protection by Kingstanding: 7:16pm On Dec 04, 2021
LagbajaTheBEREAN:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

But the law of sowing and reaping still stand...
. The best is to obey the rest of the law in the old testament.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Paying Of Tithe Cannot Provide Divine Protection by xeju: 9:23pm On Dec 04, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
Can you do a business or job when you know fully well that you cannot make profit from it? Because you believe you can make something out of the business that is why you embark on it but sometimes, the business might fail. That is what life is all about, you believe/ trust on something, you go for it. If it turns out good, fine; if it fails, you try again with other things you believed on.
The believe/faith you're talking here is different from what the post opines
Re: Reno Omokri: Paying Of Tithe Cannot Provide Divine Protection by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 04, 2021
athaboi:
Oga you have no power to determine what will happen to me...it's only left between me and my almighty God! Jesus has come to bring peace to the world and not your greedy threat about tithing
Oh dear! Non of my comment is threatening or suggestive. You're rather the one calling name.

I only pray you understand the mystery of tithing.
Re: Reno Omokri: Paying Of Tithe Cannot Provide Divine Protection by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 10:31pm On Dec 04, 2021
Kingstanding:
. The best is to obey the rest of the law in the old testament.
modern day Christians will tell you they are under the new testament, Old things have become new.
Re: Reno Omokri: Paying Of Tithe Cannot Provide Divine Protection by Kingstanding: 6:24am On Dec 05, 2021
LagbajaTheBEREAN:
modern day Christians will tell you they are under the new testament, Old things have become new.
. You're 100% right. But when it comes to tithe they are under the old testament. They really need Jesus in their lives. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Paying Of Tithe Cannot Provide Divine Protection by athaboi(f): 8:56am On Dec 05, 2021
Dvin:
Oh dear! Non of my comment is threatening or suggestive. You're rather the one calling name.

I only pray you understand the mystery of tithing.
so what do you mean that I will eat my words? Besides the threat I mean is for pastors who say you can only be fruitful when you pay tithes! Jesus is peace!! What do they use the tithe for? To buy jets and build expensive schools?? Or I remember you will ask me not judge them
Re: Reno Omokri: Paying Of Tithe Cannot Provide Divine Protection by judedwriter(m): 2:44pm On Dec 05, 2021
jmoore:

What is God's bank account number?

God owns no account no.

All the money in the world belongs to Him...

Haggai 2:8.

If you give to Him you are doing yourself a big favour because He is the richest of the richest cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri: Paying Of Tithe Cannot Provide Divine Protection by jmoore(m): 3:29pm On Dec 05, 2021
judedwriter:

God owns no account no.

All the money in the world belongs to Him...

Haggai 2:8.

If you give to Him you are doing yourself a big favour because He is the richest of the richest cheesy

.’ Matthew 25:37 'Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you? And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ And the King will answer them, Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’

The gospel according to Jesus. Did you see where he mentioned tithe in that verse?
Re: Reno Omokri: Paying Of Tithe Cannot Provide Divine Protection by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 05, 2021
athaboi:
so what do you mean that I will eat my words? Besides the threat I mean is for pastors who say you can only be fruitful when you pay tithes! Jesus is peace!! What do they use the tithe for? To buy jets and build expensive schools?? Or I remember you will ask me not judge them
Eat your word" is neither an insult nor sarcastic. I mean you will reverse your statement about tithing very soon.

There are things I don't used to believe, I now believe them because I now have understanding and vice versa.

Yeah, there are fake pastors but many are still real.

Pastors pay tithe too? Hope you know that?
Re: Reno Omokri: Paying Of Tithe Cannot Provide Divine Protection by Emperor88(m): 6:24pm On Dec 05, 2021
chariisGRACE:

It does not work. It is tricky.

God bless you for that reply..It works but we are the poverty capital of the world, highest mortality rate in the world, insecurity, corruption, tribalism, 2nd in world when it comes to paternity fraud.... tell me how it works cuz I want to start paying.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Paying Of Tithe Cannot Provide Divine Protection by Emperor88(m): 6:27pm On Dec 05, 2021
Laeroy:
Thiting works, but the only way it works is if you don't with eye service.....

Just let the pastor and other church leaders know you pay your thite...That way they'll reward you accordingly.
Oga it does not work....No one pays tithe in Saudi Arabia and they live 100times better than the tithe payers in Nigeria. The only people it works for are does collecting it.
Re: Reno Omokri: Paying Of Tithe Cannot Provide Divine Protection by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 10, 2021
athaboi:

Eating your words simple means that you will reverse your statement when better understanding of tithing comes upon you.
No insult meant by that statement.

You're not first and not going to be last that changed their misconception about tithing.
Re: Reno Omokri: Paying Of Tithe Cannot Provide Divine Protection by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 10, 2021
Emperor88:

Oga it does not work....No one pays tithe in Saudi Arabia and they live 100times better than the tithe payers in Nigeria. The only people it works for are does collecting it.
Lol muslims pay their zakart.
Don't be decieved.
Re: Reno Omokri: Paying Of Tithe Cannot Provide Divine Protection by Emperor88(m): 5:46pm On Dec 13, 2021
Dvin:
Lol muslims pay their zakart.
Don't be decieved.
And that one equals tithe? They paid it to pastors abi? Your pastors says if you don’t pay tithe things will be tithe for you, they did not say if you don’t pay zakart

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi At World Peace Day At Holy Cross Cathedral, Lagos / Which Of These 10 Commandments Do You Fault Always / The Truth About The Story Of The Woman Who Gave Birth To The Horse-like Creature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.