Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,141 members, 7,953,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:47 PM

My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. (34253 Views)

Your Girlfriend May Be In The Marine Kingdom / 10 Signs That Your Girlfriend “may” Be Cheating On You / Man Goes Crazy When His Ex Refused To Meet With Him And His New Girlfriend (SS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by Holycity(f): 3:11pm On Dec 05, 2021
Omg small thing I carry to use you are already calling me a thief...
And for your brother's wallet I don't know how it got to my bag, I just saw it when I got home...

I will return them soon...

Honey pls Marry me, I am a wife material, I can cook and you told me my food was delicious....

I no steal, na take I take

5 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by dingbang(m): 3:11pm On Dec 05, 2021
No dey do soft soft for person wey be thief.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by superCleanworks(m): 3:11pm On Dec 05, 2021
StarGra:
Let's keep the story aside,from the way it is..you go get issues with women

you would be shocked if you leave a camera at home with a babe alone in the house.

for every 10 babes that you leave alone in your house, 7 will go through your stuff and two will pick something, it is not stealing oh, they just took it. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by Timodeyforyou(m): 3:12pm On Dec 05, 2021
Hmmm this one na tough issue oo..

You said you have been calling her but doesn't pick your calls. Then she must have been the one who took those items because why wouldn't she pick your calls.

And don't you know where she stays?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by saphiere(f): 3:12pm On Dec 05, 2021
[s]
EkehPraise:
Good evening dear Nairalanders,

There's this youthful and beautiful young lady I have been seeing close to a month now, we met in church, she appear s to be decent and homely and we started off as friends so we could get to know each other better, though I'm planning to settle down real soon but I don't want to be in a hurry so as not to repeat past mistakes.

Today I invited her over to my place so we could spend some time together and she could meet my elder brother since he's in town, she agreed and came around.
We spent quality time having different conversations, she even cooked for our lunch and I dropped her off at her place this evening.

Now ever since I got back home, I've been looking for my Samsung Earbuds and my Bro has not seen his wallet which we usually leave on the dining table.

I have called her twice and she didn't pick up the calls.
No one else came to the house except for this my new girl.

I feel confused. How do I approach this issue?
[/s]
Seun lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique justwise what is this thread doing on front page?
Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by Nat404: 3:13pm On Dec 05, 2021
EkehPraise:

There's this youthful and beautiful young lady I have been seeing close to a month now, we met in church, she appear s to be decent and homely and we started off as friends so we could get to know each other better, though I'm planning to settle down real soon but I don't want to be in a hurry so as not to repeat past mistakes.

Today I invited her over to my place so we could spend some time together and she could meet my elder brother since he's in town, she agreed and came around.
We spent quality time having different conversations, she even cooked for our lunch and I dropped her off at her place this evening.

Now ever since I got back home, I've been looking for my Samsung Earbuds and my Bro has not seen his wallet which we usually leave on the dining table.

I have called her twice and she didn't pick up the calls.
No one else came to the house except for this my new girl.

I had a similiar experience before but was intelligent enough to solve the problem.
Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by saphiere(f): 3:13pm On Dec 05, 2021
Timodeyforyou:
Hmmm this one na tough issue oo..

You said you have been calling her but doesn't pick your calls. Then she must have been the one who took those items because why wouldn't she pick your calls.

And don't you know where she stays?
What if she is busy? Does picking his useless calls mean she is innocent?
Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 05, 2021
All of una wey de tell am to invite am again or search well, una wan see the season 2 abi? Maybe na tank stand she go thief now. Mtchew.

U dey cal someone who left ur house for days she no de pick. What other evidences do u need? If she is innocent, why not take the call atleast? Mtchew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by onyenatruchi: 3:17pm On Dec 05, 2021
Op, is she a Yoruba Lady lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by Newboss(m): 3:18pm On Dec 05, 2021
You don fûck her? If no, na you lose. If yes, make sure you recover your earbuds. Na your earbuds love you o. Don't forget your brother's wallets.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by Nat404: 3:20pm On Dec 05, 2021
saphiere:
What if she is busy? Does picking his useless calls mean she is innocent?
The OP wasn't smart enough to solve the problem right there.
Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by Hopealive500(f): 3:21pm On Dec 05, 2021
illmatic101:
Before nko lipsrsealed
how did you know her?
Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by diplomat058(m): 3:22pm On Dec 05, 2021
onyenatruchi:
Op, is she a Yoruba Lady lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Don't be unfortunate with your senseless tribalism. Simpleton!

5 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by iamtardey: 3:22pm On Dec 05, 2021
what are you doing man undecided
Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by ImaIma1(f): 3:24pm On Dec 05, 2021
Either she's a decent and homely thief or there's a mix up somewhere.

Go to her house; except you don't know where the person you are dating stays.
Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by computersoft: 3:26pm On Dec 05, 2021
Icumsa45:
One I brought home one time moved my bathroom slippers. Imagine! Dem no dey get shame o
Bros some one who moved ur bathroom slippers might use it for diabolic things if u don't know,know it now. This world is so deep and wide. if u don't know it,know it now ok.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by YorubaIsCursed: 3:29pm On Dec 05, 2021
Yoruba girlfriend self cry angry
Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by CedarHoldings: 3:30pm On Dec 05, 2021
Don't rush you might have misplaced it.
Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by Zainabthegirl1(f): 3:30pm On Dec 05, 2021
Lol your gf na gbewiri
Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by Nat404: 3:33pm On Dec 05, 2021
ImaIma1:
Either she's a decent and homely thief or there's a mix up somewhere.

Go to her house; except you don't know where the person you are dating stays.
No decent woman picks something from a man's house without informing him.

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 3:33pm On Dec 05, 2021
The future is now what...
Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by Ikea81: 3:33pm On Dec 05, 2021
Oga She no send you. She came to have a nice time and get paid. You come dey form serious relationship
Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by illmatic101(m): 3:34pm On Dec 05, 2021
Hopealive500:
how did you know her?

I suspect that you're his girlfriend or maybe you have the same character with her.
Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by Hopealive500(f): 3:36pm On Dec 05, 2021
illmatic101:

I suspect that you're his girlfriend or maybe you have the same character with her.
undecided
Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by Holycity(f): 3:38pm On Dec 05, 2021
I witnessed something like this before...

This guy unused phone miss for house, he looked for it for days asked people that has been coming around if the took or seen it, he vex say him go do juju ontop the matter, since him things too the miss, we tot he was playing since the phone he has not been using it again, the thing just the him room disappear, he went to juju the man told him to come back and search again for like one week, ask everyone before he will do the juju since the healing process of the thief won't be that easy, he did came ask everyone including his new girlfriend of about 4month or so, the girl said she no see, and we all believed her, little did we know na she carry the phone back home the go use am, funny enough this phone the guy no the use, if she had ask him may he would have given it to her but the babe steal the phone.
After one week the juju man came to the compound everyone was there, he did his things and said anywhere the thief is im go die slow death..
One week past nothing happened around us little did we know the thing don go affect his babe, she start to sick small small and will be calling him to complain of her illness, he tot na all this small sick one week pass this girl was getting worse, he suspected the juju and ask the girl, are you sure you are not the one that took the phone, remember I do juju if you are the one tell me nah ooo. Babe still lie say no be her.
After one month things come wrose she couldn't walk again and her parents were really worried they were thinking who did that to her because it was obvious it not ordinary, when she couldn't take it anymore, she confess to her mom, gave them the guy number make them beg him.
To cut the story short,
To remove the juju cost almost 500k, he paid half the parent paid half and she was ok, by then she was already pregnant for this guy...
After the incident she move in to stay since the child na him get am.
Anytime she quarrel with people around, they will call her thief �����

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by Mystery9(m): 3:41pm On Dec 05, 2021
Please give us a feedback after everything.
Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by Ladycewhy(f): 3:41pm On Dec 05, 2021
EkehPraise:

update us on the situation. Has she finally picked your calls,did you see her in church? Have you seen your missing items?
Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by Timekeeper: 3:47pm On Dec 05, 2021
Healthrelatedjo:
Lol... kudi klepto.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by bigiyaro(m): 3:53pm On Dec 05, 2021
Stephen0mozzy:

Thank you jare..wait o..this is the second time I'm quoting your comment o lol.

Meanwhile, it's situations like this that makes me wary about visiting people o.. And when I do there's nothing more embarrassing if while I'm there and you misplace something in your negligence and then you start asking stupid questions about the whereabouts
then they will say " ahh and this has never happened before o"
Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by mayorofyentown(m): 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2021
Until ur gf com nairaland com see this post 1st.....
Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by BigDolph(m): 4:03pm On Dec 05, 2021
Hashabiah:
Bros ,it's too early to be doing such. Kindly search properly before laying accusations and spoiling the relationship you have over 1k earbuds

Did you read the part he said including his brothers wallet. Do you know how much will be there and other vital things like I’d cards, atm and more.

Bro nawa for you
Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by Stephen0mozzy: 4:06pm On Dec 05, 2021
bigiyaro:
then they will say " ahh and this has never happened before o"

lol.. Asin eh, I'll leave immediately the thing is found or while they're blind searching, I'll just dust out my bag and empty my pocket sef..no be me and ona

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should Our Boyfriends Assist Us Financially Without Us Having To Ask? / FakePregnancy: Guy Makes Lady Purge Almost To Death / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.