Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,277 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. (34082 Views)

Your Girlfriend May Be In The Marine Kingdom / 10 Signs That Your Girlfriend “may” Be Cheating On You / Man Goes Crazy When His Ex Refused To Meet With Him And His New Girlfriend (SS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by XshegzzyeeiX: 7:31pm On Dec 05, 2021
Polyol:
My present girlfriend once came to my office in my absence to pick her charger in my bag. I came back looking for my airpod too, coincidence right grin.

I was scared, my instincts about thieves are always wrong, I once accused my childhood friend who came to pass the night at my place of taking my Rolex wristwatch and it turns out I left it at the office a day before. I was just apologizing and apologizing to him anytime I call him, I'm happy he understood and he's still my very close friend.

Back to my airpod, I had to call my sis at home immediately to help me check for it. Till tomorrow I'm happy I didn't ask my girl if she by chance saw my airpod in my bag while carrying her charger.

I'll advice you be discrete about it, mature. Don't rule out your brother just yet, don't even rule out yourself too soon too, it just might be that you innocently misplaced it. Please don't ask her but rather test her with some other thing.

You can lost airpod yourself, you could be robbed off it so take it as a sacrifice and give your new girl a benefit of doubt since this is the first time but don't fail to set her up with something else more valuable than your airpod. Shalom

To be patient and calm is extremely important.

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 05, 2021
Pls come back and tell us what happened ooo
Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by jaxxy(m): 7:54pm On Dec 05, 2021
EkehPraise:
Good evening dear Nairalanders,

There's this youthful and beautiful young lady I have been seeing close to a month now, we met in church, she appear s to be decent and homely and we started off as friends so we could get to know each other better, though I'm planning to settle down real soon but I don't want to be in a hurry so as not to repeat past mistakes.

Today I invited her over to my place so we could spend some time together and she could meet my elder brother since he's in town, she agreed and came around.
We spent quality time having different conversations, she even cooked for our lunch and I dropped her off at her place this evening.

Now ever since I got back home, I've been looking for my Samsung Earbuds and my Bro has not seen his wallet which we usually leave on the dining table.

I have called her twice and she didn't pick up the calls.
No one else came to the house except for this my new girl.

I feel confused. How do I approach this issue?

A gal this me once she took one of my phones, she didn’t deny she took it bt said it was a mistake bt I have to pay her to get it back I threatened her with the police and got my stuff back.

She wants to see if u be mugu.
Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by GoldenSpec: 8:00pm On Dec 05, 2021
grin grin grin
Orgasmgiver123:

My rain boot is like a two edged sword, if I kick a fellow with it, they'll kick bucket

Demn.. nasty.. I'm out of here
Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2021
computersoft:
Bros some one who moved ur bathroom slippers might use it for diabolic things if u don't know,know it now. This world is so deep and wide. if u don't know it,know it now ok.

For real??
Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by Testimony1988(m): 8:10pm On Dec 05, 2021
Send message to her, if she does not reply then she's the one who stole the items.
Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by ImaIma1(f): 8:22pm On Dec 05, 2021
Nat404:
Hope you're easy to get along with?

Only with people that have sense.
Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by lereinter(m): 8:38pm On Dec 05, 2021
Why's she not picking?
Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by cmecproblem(m): 8:45pm On Dec 05, 2021
She's not only a thief but very stupid. Knowing she'll be the first suspect but goes on to take those things. You deserve better lol
Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 05, 2021
frozen70:

Pretend as if nothing happened, keep in touch with her and truck her home

Invite your brother but don't let her know that your brother is hanging around some where waiting for her arrival

Once your brother comes, both of you must confront her in an aggressive manner and seize her phone, ask her to leave until she returns all she picked

Meanwhile, don't allow her to be around your visinty till she do the needful

If you feel it's going to be an embarrassing thing to do

Block her from communicating with you and if she gets access to you, simply tell her that you loves her so much, but her first visit left you and your brother in Shame because she stole your ear pud and your brother wallet

After that just walk away from her and end it there, don't even give her room for any explanations
what if after the drama she's innocent and d said items all misplaced within the op's House? Wetin go happen? You can't be too certain without hearing from the other party and ascertaining the truth. A bait to getting her pick something else wud be better.
Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by GetMeRight: 9:28pm On Dec 05, 2021
EkehPraise:

AoifeNightfall:
Don't you know where she lives?

Read
Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by micflo28(m): 9:28pm On Dec 05, 2021
Did you pay her for the knack you knacked her or you intentionally excluded that part to appear innocent yourself. If you invited her and she came with the mindset that you guys will knack and you pay her but didn’t, bros. Congrats, no worry, you have paid for knacking in advance cheesy grin
Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by GetMeRight: 9:34pm On Dec 05, 2021
Now ever since I got back home, I've been looking for my Samsung Earbuds and my Bro has not seen his wallet which we usually leave on the dining table.

Ryda:
Have you given your house a thorough search?

For now she's a suspect until proven otherwise.

Hashabiah:
Bros ,it's too early to be doing such. Kindly search properly before laying accusations and spoiling the relationship you have over 1k earbuds

1k? What about the wallet? May be that one is part of your "1k"? Nairalanders are funny and frustrating
Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by GetMeRight: 9:35pm On Dec 05, 2021
Stephen0mozzy:

Thank you jare..wait o..this is the second time I'm quoting your comment o lol.

Meanwhile, it's situations like this that makes me wary about visiting people o.. And when I do there's nothing more embarrassing if while I'm there and you misplace something in your negligence and then you start asking stupid questions about the whereabouts

What if she's actually a thief? You can't really be defending someone you don't know. Wallet and earbud!
Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by Hashabiah: 9:36pm On Dec 05, 2021
GetMeRight:

1k? What about the wallet? May be that one is part of your "1k"? Nairalanders are funny and frustrating
Oga, there's no proof she stole the wallet , and suspicion isn't a yardstick to determining if she did or did not steal . The Op here should first do the needful before throwing accusations

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by frozen70(f): 9:38pm On Dec 05, 2021
franciskaine:
what if after the drama she's innocent and d said items all misplaced within the op's House? Wetin go happen? You can't be too certain without hearing from the other party and ascertaining the truth. A bait to getting her pick something else wud be better.

If that is the case, let the op search his apartments very well before confronting her
Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by GetMeRight: 9:41pm On Dec 05, 2021
Hashabiah:
Oga, there's no proof she stole the wallet , and suspicion isn't a yardstick to determining if she did or did not steal . The Op here should first do the needful before throwing accusations

Like he should turn his home upside down looking for wallet and earbud that were placed on the dinning table? If your instinct tells you that someone stole your item, you are most likely correct given the circumstances surrounding its disappearance
Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by Hashabiah: 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2021
GetMeRight:

Like he should turn his home upside down looking for wallet and earbud that were placed on the dinning table? If your instinct tells you that someone stole your item, you are most likely correct given the circumstances surrounding its disappearance
...what if your instincts are wrong? My problem with you people on this forum is that you're too careless in your approach to investigating whether or not someone is guilty. Most of the things we do here in Nigeria can't be tolerated outside because of the legal repercussions. I advise that you all start being more conscious in what you do before you end up in serious legal problems that involve false accusations and defamation of character
Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by GetMeRight: 10:29pm On Dec 05, 2021
Hashabiah:
...what if your instincts are wrong? My problem with you people on this forum is that you're too careless in your approach to investigating whether or not someone is guilty. Most of the things we do here in Nigeria can't be tolerated outside because of the legal repercussions. I advise that you all start being more conscious in what you do before you end up in serious legal problems that involve false accusations and defamation of character

What do you really know about this girl in question? Nothing! She's a prime suspect. And what do you even know about legal repercussions to begin with? If he and his brother go to police station, one of the questions they will be asked is who do they suspect and why? So, don't talk about "this forum, you people and false accusations and defamation".
Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by Pumpumking: 10:31pm On Dec 05, 2021
EkehPraise:

There's this youthful and beautiful young lady I have been seeing close to a month now, we met in church, she appear s to be decent and homely and we started off as friends so we could get to know each other better, though I'm planning to settle down real soon but I don't want to be in a hurry so as not to repeat past mistakes.

Today I invited her over to my place so we could spend some time together and she could meet my elder brother since he's in town, she agreed and came around.
We spent quality time having different conversations, she even cooked for our lunch and I dropped her off at her place this evening.

is her name Siofra or AoifeNightfall (samel persons) from nairaland sir?. angry
Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by Stephen0mozzy: 10:31pm On Dec 05, 2021
GetMeRight:

What if she's actually a thief? You can't really be defending someone you don't know. Wallet and earbud!

Nor can you be passing judgement on someone you don't know.

Btw, my statement wasn't in defense of the situation.. I just stated my own distaste for such scenarios
Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by friendl: 10:39pm On Dec 05, 2021
Why didn't she pick up your calls immediately you drop her off at home ,...there is a clear bad signs ,... don't be too quick to judge about the missing items ,could be a neighbour or anybody ,..just be careful ,9ja single ladies no get joy
Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by Hashabiah: 10:45pm On Dec 05, 2021
GetMeRight:

What do you really know about this girl in question? Nothing! She's a prime suspect. And what do you even know about legal repercussions to begin with? If he and his brother go to police station, one of the questions they will be asked is who do they suspect and why? So, don't talk about "this forum, you people and false accusations and defamation".
Oga, let's assume they take her to the police , how would they prove that she stole? What grounds can that make to prove their claim? I just pity you lot sha. By the time you jam court case , nobody go to tell you

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by Bigpapi: 11:37pm On Dec 05, 2021
EkehPraise:

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by aariwa(m): 3:27am On Dec 06, 2021
Change some few dollars and leave it on the passage ways where they will be truly visible and pretend to leave home to go and buy her something
Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by JustforMen: 4:39am On Dec 06, 2021
Saph.....!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by GetMeRight: 6:23am On Dec 06, 2021
Hashabiah:
Oga, let's assume they take her to the police , how would they prove that she stole? What grounds can that make to prove their claim? I just pity you lot sha. By the time you jam court case , nobody go to tell you

She's just a suspect, the rest is for the police to do their job. Pointing someone as a suspect given the circumstances is never a crime, that's where investigations usually start. Stop arguing
Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by GetMeRight: 6:25am On Dec 06, 2021
Stephen0mozzy:

Nor can you be passing judgement on someone you don't know.

Btw, my statement wasn't in defense of the situation.. I just stated my own distaste for such scenarios

That's not a judgement but she's a suspect, a prime one for that matter.
Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by Hashabiah: 7:21am On Dec 06, 2021
[s]
GetMeRight:

She's just a suspect, the rest is for the police to do their job. Pointing someone as a suspect given the circumstances is never a crime, that's where investigations usually start. Stop arguing
[/s] Stop being foolish and ignorant and answer the question . What will happen? Please have you ever heard of the charge defamation of character or false accusation ? Are you aware it is a crime that comes with a serious penalty ? This is something a lot of you guys don't consider before foolishly going to the Nigerian police who will always abandon you once someone who knows their right follows through undecided
Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by Stephen0mozzy: 7:55am On Dec 06, 2021
GetMeRight:

That's not a judgement but she's a suspect, a prime one for that matter.

Since one of us is being myopic...

the brother is also a suspect.. He may have taken the item and also lied about his wallet to put himself as victim rather than suspect.

There are a number of factors as to why the lady is not taking calls.... Sure she might have taken it.. But until proven otherwise, every party is both guilty and innocent
Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by Nat404: 8:43am On Dec 06, 2021
ImaIma1:

Only with people that have sense.
Be nice.
Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by Tapout(m): 8:52am On Dec 06, 2021
Hashabiah:
Bros ,it's too early to be doing such. Search properly before laying accusations and using your hands to spoil the relationship because of 1k earbuds

I want to believe OP meant original Samsung earbuds. The prices of those buds can get you an android phone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story / This Village Pre-wedding Photoshoot Is So Unique And Imaginative / After Promising Marriage, Lady Gets Her Boyfriend Beaten For Trying To Dump Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.