Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. (34085 Views)

Your Girlfriend May Be In The Marine Kingdom / 10 Signs That Your Girlfriend “may” Be Cheating On You / Man Goes Crazy When His Ex Refused To Meet With Him And His New Girlfriend (SS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by ImaIma1(f): 8:58am On Dec 06, 2021
Nat404:
Be nice.

There are so may guys here that get a kick from insulting ladies. I don't have the patience for those kind of people. They are the ones without sense.

No apologies if you are part of them wink
Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by GetMeRight: 9:03am On Dec 06, 2021
Hashabiah:
Stop being foolish and ignorant and answer the question . What will happen? Please have you ever heard of the charge defamation of character or false accusation ? Are you aware it is a crime that comes with a serious penalty ? This is something a lot of you guys don't consider before foolishly going to the Nigerian police who will always abandon you once someone who knows their right follows through undecided

Are you being frustrated or you were not properly raised, dear friend? Make your point without abusing others for not agreeing with you. You should be better than this.
Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by Hashabiah: 9:09am On Dec 06, 2021
GetMeRight:

Are you being frustrated or you were not properly raised, dear friend? Make your point without abusing others for not agreeing with you. You should be better than this.
Bros, no offense o , but whether you like it or not , it is foolish and ignorant of someone to assume that suspicion is a yardstick to proving that someone else is guilty of a crime.
Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by dalass(f): 10:29am On Dec 06, 2021
EkehPraise:
Good evening dear Nairalanders,

There's this youthful and beautiful young lady I have been seeing close to a month now, we met in church, she appear s to be decent and homely and we started off as friends so we could get to know each other better, though I'm planning to settle down real soon but I don't want to be in a hurry so as not to repeat past mistakes.

Today I invited her over to my place so we could spend some time together and she could meet my elder brother since he's in town, she agreed and came around.
We spent quality time having different conversations, she even cooked for our lunch and I dropped her off at her place this evening.

Now ever since I got back home, I've been looking for my Samsung Earbuds and my Bro has not seen his wallet which we usually leave on the dining table.

I have called her twice and she didn't pick up the calls.
No one else came to the house except for this my new girl.

I feel confused. How do I approach this issue?

You mentioned her being youthful and beautiful. You have lust and wandering eye wet no allow you settle down.

You will see responsible ladies but it's a thief who is using other people's money flex that you're attracted to.

Repent. grin
Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by Nat404: 11:38am On Dec 06, 2021
ImaIma1:

There are so may guys here that get a kick from insulting ladies. I don't have the patience for those kind of people. They are the ones without sense.

No apologies if you are part of them wink
Hahahahaha. You crack me up. You better start running now:-)
Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 06, 2021
dalass:

You mentioned her being youthful and beautiful. You have lust and wandering eye wet no allow you settle down.

You will see responsible ladies but it's a thief who is using other people's money flex that you're attracted to.

Repent. grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by brainycaleb(m): 12:43am On Dec 07, 2021
Hashabiah:
Bros ,it's too early to be doing such. Search properly before laying accusations and using your hands to spoil the relationship because of 1k earbuds

The bolded words Switched my senses off! He said "Samsung Earbuds", that thing is worth almost a 100k right now.
Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by BluntCrazeMan: 5:37pm On Dec 07, 2021
EkehPraise:
Good evening dear Nairalanders,

There's this youthful and beautiful young lady I have been seeing close to a month now, we met in church, she appear s to be decent and homely and we started off as friends so we could get to know each other better, though I'm planning to settle down real soon but I don't want to be in a hurry so as not to repeat past mistakes.

Today I invited her over to my place so we could spend some time together and she could meet my elder brother since he's in town, she agreed and came around.
We spent quality time having different conversations, she even cooked for our lunch and I dropped her off at her place this evening.

Now ever since I got back home, I've been looking for my Samsung Earbuds and my Bro has not seen his wallet which we usually leave on the dining table.

I have called her twice and she didn't pick up the calls.
No one else came to the house except for this my new girl.

I feel confused. How do I approach this issue?
You can't go to her house?
Or abi you don't know her house?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story / This Village Pre-wedding Photoshoot Is So Unique And Imaginative / After Promising Marriage, Lady Gets Her Boyfriend Beaten For Trying To Dump Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.