Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,942 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:28 AM

Things Men Go Through That Women Either Do Not Understand Or Have Empathy For? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Men Go Through That Women Either Do Not Understand Or Have Empathy For? (853 Views)

Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. / Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Men Go Through That Women Either Do Not Understand Or Have Empathy For? by sirjamesjnr(m): 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2021
1: Even with my best efforts, and most exacting aim, here is a list of things I have accidentally peed on: the toilet seat, the toilet handle, the toilet paper roll, my shoes, a framed picture of a delightful pastoral scene, and the wall. I’m sure I’ve blocked a few out due to the trauma.

Now, I can already hear some of the women out there saying, “Just pee sitting down like a respectful human!” Fair enough, and if it happened all the time I would, but these events are few and far between, and always a shock when they happen. Also, it can happen when you sit down. Once while sitting on the toilet I did pee, and the angle of the stream arced up, hit the bottom of the seat, ricocheted downward and went all over my jeans. It took me a solid 5 minutes to figure out how my pants had gotten wet.
So, ladies, the next time you come into the bathroom and see that your man has pissed all over something impossibly far from the toilet, don’t yell. Hug him and say “I’m so sorry”, then hold on until the tears finish wracking his body. The struggle is real.

2. We are emotionally traumatized, psychologically defeated, when we want that early morning quickie before launching out. Son of man is not happy. This is wickedness. Like, I will see that honey pot and my tool is ever ready but you walk away. Ladies why? Be a gentleman that is what I have been told, why can't ladies care a bit?

What are things Men Go Through That Women Either Do Not Understand Or Have Empathy For?
Re: Things Men Go Through That Women Either Do Not Understand Or Have Empathy For? by CuteEmma(f): 7:41pm On Dec 04, 2021
Hmmmm, interesting.
Re: Things Men Go Through That Women Either Do Not Understand Or Have Empathy For? by donolatunji(m): 7:41pm On Dec 04, 2021
Men are just as nervous as women too

Though many men have a constant air of confidence about them, whether they're walking into a job interview or meeting a date, it's probably an act. Just because he's a guy doesn't mean he instinctively knows what to say on a date or how to react in a situation any more than you do.
Re: Things Men Go Through That Women Either Do Not Understand Or Have Empathy For? by sirjamesjnr(m): 7:55pm On Dec 04, 2021
donolatunji:
Men are just as nervous as women too

Though many men have a constant air of confidence about them, whether they're walking into a job interview or meeting a date, it's probably an act. Just because he's a guy doesn't mean he instinctively knows what to say on a date or how to react in a situation any more than you do.
. Sometimes we only need someone to say it's okay
Re: Things Men Go Through That Women Either Do Not Understand Or Have Empathy For? by donolatunji(m): 8:04pm On Dec 04, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
. Sometimes we only need someone to say it's okay

yea cus now nigeria is hot
some women think its just regular to be manly in all situations.
Re: Things Men Go Through That Women Either Do Not Understand Or Have Empathy For? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:48pm On Dec 04, 2021
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm out of here

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which State Tribe Or Region You Can't Marry From / Bolt Driver Calls His Best Friend Because Of Natural Beauty Of His Passenger(vid / My Wife Gave Me Permission To Have A Side Chick, She Does Not Love Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.