Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? (35974 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime / I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Palazee(m): 10:52am On Dec 05, 2021
I will never blame the lady

I blame the SIMP, because he thinks with his díck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Bellerophon: 10:53am On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
kikikiki this one don vex.Just know that you must spend if you want to be enjoying marital coitus outside marriage, it is this same reason that made Chidinma killed Usifo Atagha because he was enjoying the young girl but refused to spend and take care of her and the girl became raged which eventually leads to his death. So you should learn some lessons from their situation.

Same reason life will gradually escape her body as the hanger-man’s noose tightens around her neck and if left unchecked your greediness might just land you an equal fate!

2 Likes

Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Gentle034(m): 10:54am On Dec 05, 2021
yinkaOdutuyo:

They think they already know you because you let out a little part... Smh ��
I help everyone around me bro
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by neonly: 10:54am On Dec 05, 2021
yinkaOdutuyo:

Her parent can't just do anything, but just at least to help her.

OP u just a means to her life hood u will soon be dumb
There is a saying in Yoruba language
If a female child don't get success thru book ( her hands) she will get it tru her virginal
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Skmoda360(m): 10:54am On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
Shebi you've been having sex with her so stop complaining and do your responsibilities in peace or didn't you know she has parents before you start parting her legs endlessly and asking her to come spend weeks, months with you?there's nothing like free sex,even the married one's are directly and Indirectly paying for the sex,let's all stop deceiving ourselves
Your opinion sound like someone that can't think straight....what a dumb opinion.... undecided

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Mavor: 10:54am On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
Shebi you've been having sex with her so stop complaining and do your responsibilities in peace or didn't you know she has parents before you start parting her legs endlessly and asking her to come spend weeks, months with you?there's nothing like free sex,even the married one's are directly and Indirectly paying for the sex,let's all stop deceiving ourselves
Stupid comment. Is the sex in question not enjoyed by both parties? So the woman should be paid for the sex? How is she different from a prostitute? I will never marry a Nigerian woman. In this 2021!!! You lot are too self-entitled with a bush way of thinking.
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Bamzyriches451: 10:54am On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
You be mumu tbh
I don't really know what you always have in mind when you come to nairaland to type all this rubbish claiming James bond, hard to get meanwhile one small boy in the hood will hang your legs in the four corners of his kpanglolo apartment and be fucking you, draining you to his satisfaction without given you chichi.
Just continue
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Solofresh2: 10:55am On Dec 05, 2021
Make sure you marry that girl or else
You are a simping loser

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by tctrills: 10:55am On Dec 05, 2021
yinkaOdutuyo:
Pls I need your advice on this.

Since have being dating my fiancee going to 3 years now, I have being doing almost all her parent responsibilities.

I was the one that sent her to school -ND1 and ND2, I paid all the semesters school fees.

I also paid her 2 years rent, when she was in the school. All her handouts and school bills were paid by me. Even till feeding.

Her parent are just to poor, that they can't even provide what they'll eat for themselves.

I did almost everything within my power to provide for her and help her parent atimes with some little I can afford.

Now she's done with her ND programme, am planing to enrol her for a professional Catering Job, which is amount to almost 250k.

At times she come to my place and spent like 2weeks, 3 weeks or even 1 week with me.

So of a recent her mom asked her to come home and spend some days with them.

She now called and ask me for feeding money, but I was angry and I asked her, Can't your parent provide basic needs? Like feeding, clothes etc. You'll be in my house I'll provide what you'll eat and when you're in your parent too, I'll still be the one to provide what you'll eat. Didn't your dad go out every morning to go and work?

I just told her, that if her parent can't provide basic needs, I don't think is proper.

And again she's the type that want to wear what other ladies are wearing and want to up to standard.

And I didn't send any money to her.

I just want to know if am wrong for asking her that. because her dad is alive and mom is healthy, but they're always broke and no money, that they hardly feed 3 square meals.
There are many guys like you out there who waste money on a woman's waist. Luckily, your eyes are opening..
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by advanceDNA: 10:56am On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
You expected me to shy away from the bitter truth? it is the reason I'm always the odd one out in most opinions on issues because i spit reality,you are enjoying marital bliss and other conjugal enjoyments but you don't want to spend,are you her creator? As long as you are sleeping with her please don't complain of any demands from her,nothing is free,not even the air we breath.

Two people are having sex with each other...
Why do u feel one person has to pay the other for it...?? Why is it that you women always feel your body is ur contribution and the man’s body doesn’t matter but has to pay...
Is she not enjoying the pen!s she should be getting in marriage??

You are not spitting truth.. u are just justifying and making modern prostitut!on among our young girls a normal thing....
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Bamzyriches451: 10:56am On Dec 05, 2021
Was she not surviving before she met you?

Ogbeni OP wise up ASAP
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Skmoda360(m): 10:58am On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
You expected me to shy away from the bitter truth? it is the reason I'm always the odd one out in most opinions on issues because i spit reality,you are enjoying marital bliss and other conjugal enjoyments but you don't want to spend,are you her creator? As long as you are sleeping with her please don't complain of any demands from her,nothing is free,not even the air we breath.
With this bolded, you don't have sense at all....if you pay for air you breath do you think you will still be alive....ode oshi...ofe ma she bi NwaAmaikpe (NwaAmaikpe doppleganger)

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 05, 2021
Bellerophon:

Same reason life will gradually escape her body as the hanger-man’s noose tightens around her neck and if left unchecked your greediness might just land you an equal fate!
lai lai,she was stupid for been with a stingy man,you are dating a rich married man and finding it hard to cash out and she still stuck,she's a fool.It is a bad thing to date a married man but since she damned the consequences and went into it then her brains should have alert her that it's strictly business and that same brain should have alert her to retract when she wasn't cashing out. She should enjoy her foolishness since she was stupid enough to kill him.
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by generalwo(m): 10:58am On Dec 05, 2021
You're an ATM machine bro.... Keep dispensing.....
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Speakright79(m): 11:00am On Dec 05, 2021
yinkaOdutuyo:

Since have being dating my fiancee going to 3 years now, I have being doing almost all her parent responsibilities.

I was the one that sent her to school -ND1 and ND2, I paid all the semesters school fees.

I also paid her 2 years rent, when she was in the school. All her handouts and school bills were paid by me. Even till feeding.

Her parent are just to poor, that they can't even provide what they'll eat for themselves.

I did almost everything within my power to provide for her and help her parent atimes with some little I can afford.

Now she's done with her ND programme, am planing to enrol her for a professional Catering Job, which is amount to almost 250k.

At times she come to my place and spent like 2weeks, 3 weeks or even 1 week with me.

She now called and ask me for feeding money, but I was angry and I asked her, Can't your parent provide basic needs? Like feeding, clothes etc. You'll be in my house I'll provide what you'll eat and when you're in your parent too, I'll still be the one to provide what you'll eat. Didn't your dad go out every morning to go and work?

I just told her, that if her parent can't provide basic needs, I don't think is proper.

And again she's the type that want to wear what other ladies are wearing and want to up to standard.

I just want to know if am wrong for asking her that. because her dad is alive and mom is healthy, but they're always broke and no money, that they hardly feed 3 square meals.

But you've already been paying her bills since you determined that her family is poor. Doesn't make sense that you should complain just because she went home to visit her poor family.

The bottom line is do you love the girl enough and is she what you want for a wife? If the answer is yes then you can continue to assist her as much as possible. Otherwise you are just doing charity work that may or may not be appreciated.

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by khalids: 11:01am On Dec 05, 2021
3 full grown adults are unable to do anything to take proper care of themselves....they are busy leaching of a hardworking young man. Basically taking advantage of the fact that he loves their daughter.

This is a shameful family, and this is not love, just plain extortion.

3 Likes

Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by luvyaself95(m): 11:02am On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
Hmmm madam so your husband pay for having sex with you.
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Bellerophon: 11:03am On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
lai lai,she was stupid for been with a stingy man,you are dating a rich married man and finding it hard to cash out and she still stuck,she's a fool.It is a bad thing to date a married man but since she damned the consequences and went into it then her brains should have alert her that it's strictly business and that same brain should have alert her to retract when she wasn't cashing out. She should enjoy her foolishness since she was stupid enough to kill him.

You call it foolishness now only because she was caught and staring the prospect of a death sentence or a life imprisonment at best, forgetting that greed was the original sin and the ultimate moral crime she is guilty of! Just like in her, your greed is growing and flexing, I hope it doesn’t earn you a khaki overall in some dingy cell room in Kuje or Kirikiri! You need an exorcism!
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 05, 2021
luvyaself95:
Hmmm madam so your husband pay for having sex with you.
Mtcheww, be doing as if you don't understand my posts.Sex is not free,know this and know truth
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by luvyaself95(m): 11:05am On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
Mtcheww, be doing as if you don't understand my posts.Sex is not free,know this and know truth
Answer My question.
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Geenosko: 11:06am On Dec 05, 2021
This would end in premium tears
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Olavenza(m): 11:07am On Dec 05, 2021
yinkaOdutuyo:

Bro! This is a "self manufactured cross" that you are carrying. Christ didn't give you this kind of cross to carry.
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 05, 2021
Bellerophon:

You call it foolishness now only because she was caught and staring the prospect of a death sentence or a life imprisonment at best, forgetting that greed was the original sin and the ultimate moral crime she is guilty of! Just like in her, your greed is growing and flexing, I hope it doesn’t earn you a khaki overall in some dingy cell room in Kuje or Kirikiri! You need an exorcism!
I'm not near anything greedy but if I decide to be wayward today believe me i must cash out big time from it and anything short of that, I remain in my papa house with my legs closed in peace.You'll stop arguing when you truly get my point
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by liya11: 11:08am On Dec 05, 2021
MorningStar233:

And it is people like you that make ladies married and single at the same time because u want to kill her with responsilities, and u ignore to see when she is dying of lack despite all the efforts she's making...

But it's OK, for the men to work their ass of every damnd thing?

Every gender should work and be responsible for themselves,
Life is actually hard and unfair for everyone,
no adults should put they're responsibilities on their lovers.
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Jman06(m): 11:10am On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
Useless men everywhere, I pity ladies that give you people free sex all in the name of expression of feelings, even Adam couldn't touch Eve till God asked him to do something which serves as the bride price before he was allowed to touch her but some ladies wey nack head for ground will begin parting their legs over nonsense expression of feelings. Its unbibilical to have free sex,go and find out.So Oga Op if you can't feed her then leave her for her parents and go your way,you did not complain when you were winning your pelenge waist on top of her.
I don't blame you at all. I blame some guys who can't control themselves but keep falling freely for puzzy and even wasting their resources in the process! In fact, many guys are just unwise!

Evidences are there that ladies enjoy sex even more than guys and would have done anything to get men have sex with them if men were a little selfish with their joysticks. But these men allow themselves in the name of some rubbish ego to get used by women. Not only are they being used sexually, but also financially!

Guys! Stop setting yourselves up for slavery to women! You can mazturbate if you can't control the urge. Mazturbation is arguably more enjoyable and safer because you're more relaxed while doing it and there's no risk of STDs or pregnancy. Be wise guys!

3 Likes

Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by uptownemmygee(m): 11:10am On Dec 05, 2021
KiNg0G:
Oh lord , any sîmp in my bloodline like this op that will cause me future grievance, let it miscarriage.

Baba werey, you no get joy, see counter attack
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by aktolly54(m): 11:11am On Dec 05, 2021
Ulunne777:
Keep doing it.You woke up late.

Somebody you already sponsored ND1 and paid rent for ,feeding money come be problem.

You will be there and someone else will colect her. grin
someone will collect her? Hope she know HOW TO RUN MAD SMALL SMALL
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by liya11: 11:12am On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:

If it's not transactional sex like prostitutionring. Then it should be free. Relationship should be give and take, if one is at the receiving end, doesn't always end well.
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by lightwind(m): 11:13am On Dec 05, 2021
Men please learn how to invest in your fellow men. It is called help me hold am, you will give me later.....
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Jiroville300: 11:13am On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
Useless men everywhere, I pity ladies that give you people free sex all in the name of expression of feelings, even Adam couldn't touch Eve till God asked him to do something which serves as the bride price before he was allowed to touch her but some ladies wey nack head for ground will begin parting their legs over nonsense expression of feelings. Its unbibilical to have free sex,go and find out.So Oga Op if you can't feed her then leave her for her parents and go your way,you did not complain when you were winning your pelenge waist on top of her.

You have a prostitutes ideology and a serious poverty mindset ... while a man should reciprocate some kindness it doesnt mean that a man should take care of your whole life because of sex ... sex is to be enjoyed by two parties not a thing to be used as a bargaining chip for livelihood.. emancipate yourself from this mental slavery else u would forever be a slave to a man ..

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 05, 2021
Jman06:
I don't blame you at all. I blame some guys who can't control themselves but keep falling freely for puzzy and even wasting their resources in the process! In fact, many guys are just unwise!

Evidences are there that ladies enjoy sex even more than guys and would have done anything to get men have sex with them if men were a little selfish with their joysticks. But these men allow themselves in the name of some rubbish ego to get used by women. Not only are they being used sexually, but also financially!

Guys! Stop setting yourselves up for slavery to women! You can mazturbate if you can't control the urge. Mazturbation is arguably more enjoyable and safer because you're more relaxed while doing it and there's no risk of STDs or pregnancy. Be wise guys!
Abegii,as long as Adam couldn't keep to himself when he saw Eve so shall his descendants follows,be deceiving yourselves.
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by SolomonGrundy: 11:14am On Dec 05, 2021
I spit on this OP. Stupid simp!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Why Your Boyfriend May Not Be In A Hurry To Become Your Husband / Man Engages His Girlfriend With A Range Rover in Enugu (Photos) / 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.