Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? (36018 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime / I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by dennis7179: 10:18am On Dec 05, 2021
Your mates are out there making great things with their lives, breaking grounds but you are here monetizing sex like obviously you cant make it in life unless you offer sex for money.I pity you seriously.

Simran94:

You are having Sex with a girl who is not your Wife and you think that won't come with a price? someone you haven't paid a Bride price on and you are complaining of feeding her and providing financial support for her?
You want to continue having sex with her for free just like that? grin cheesy grin
All these Nairaland boys sha grin

2 Likes

Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 05, 2021
Bellerophon:

Why she cannot spend in return for the adrenaline and testosterone expended on her pleasure in the course of coital conjugation bemuses me in a world of gender equality and egalitarianism! All humans are born free and equal regardless of gender or sexuality so reads the sacred creed of the feminist movement!! Only that they try hard to obscure their selective application of their own cannon in despicable hypocrisy when it comes to the commercialization of sex to favor their gender!

Why must the man pay for a consensual and mutual agreement to a sexual encounter??! You want to be equal when the odds favor you but to be the weaker vessel when it is time to pay your due! You are nothing but a brigand with an irredeemable penchant for criminal recidivism bordering on an irresistible desire to ALWAYS commit larceny through sexual pandering! Fool
All this balderdash won't work on ladies that are thinking right,you all think you can downplay sex so that you'll be enjoying coitus while single and not spend abi? lai lai it will not happen, since you all want to normalize fornication then be ready to part heavily with your money,at least sin and earn money.The era of oshofree is long gone,wake up sir 2021 is almost gone.If you can't zip up till you are married then you must spend heavily to enjoy marital privileges,its that simple.
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Vcent50: 10:22am On Dec 05, 2021
Funkyswagzz:

Damn u bro it is a problem. I would have preferred u training a bright and talented boy who dont have anyone to train him in school at least by doing so u have some sense of fulfillment. Bro u really need to wake up. These hoez aint loyal,, the moment she sees someone better than u shes gone

The guy is so foolish,this is the type of men that can't help thier fellow guys

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Bellerophon: 10:24am On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
Oga Bonaventure I still maintain what I said with my full back and front,it is only ladies that doesn't know their left from right that part their legs for someone over mere expression of some yeye feelings. Please call me other names as I'm so used to been called a prostitute on this forum,at least move with time because the word prostitute became a household word since 18th century. Do some research and come up with something mordern

Your response is replete with embedded defenses on the correlation of your actual biological gender in reality and your assumed sexual identity on here! You are an effeminate male starved of attention sickened by a chronic desire to be the focus and centerpiece of social conversations! I am too learned to suffer fools in their puerile ruse and charade! Your slatternly coordination and interjection of every post on here is very fitting of a diagnosis of a severe case of psychotic histrionics! You qualify for an eminent case study in psychopathy!
Live and let live boy-girl, you are able bodied with a capacity to learn skills and valuable lessons! Stop living in the fantasy of being a financial burden and deadwood to some unlucky son of a loving mother! I know you are male but for the purpose of indulging your virtual dubiety, get a life, your own life girl and stop thinking of cashing out on your vagina, it is only a hole nature bored into you, just like your nose!

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by drdeath: 10:26am On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
Useless men everywhere, I pity ladies that give you people free sex all in the name of expression of feelings, even Adam couldn't touch Eve till God asked him to do something which serves as the bride price before he was allowed to touch her but some ladies wey nack head for ground will begin parting their legs over nonsense expression of feelings. Its unbibilical to have free sex,go and find out.So Oga Op if you can't feed her then leave her for her parents and go your way,you did not complain when you were winning your pelenge waist on top of her.
Lesbian in disguise.
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 05, 2021
Bellerophon:

Your response is replete with embedded defenses on the correlation of your actual biological gender in reality and your assumed sexual identity on here! You are an effeminate male starved of attention sickened by a chronic desire to be the focus and centerpiece of social conversations! I am too learned to suffer fools in their puerile ruse and charade! Your slatternly coordination and interjection of every post on here is very fitting of a diagnosis of a severe case of psychotic histrionics! You qualify for an eminent case study in psychopathy!
Live and let live boy-girl, you are able bodied with a capacity to learn skills and valuable lessons! Stop living in the fantasy of being a financial burden and deadwood to some unlucky son of a loving mother! I know you are male but for the purpose of indulging your virtual dubiety, get a life, your own life girl and stop thinking of cashing out on your vagina, it is only a hole nature bored into you, just like your nose!
I didn't read,just so you know.
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Fireboy02: 10:27am On Dec 05, 2021
yinkaOdutuyo:
Pls I need your advice on this.

Since have being dating my fiancee going to 3 years now, I have being doing almost all her parent responsibilities.

I was the one that sent her to school -ND1 and ND2, I paid all the semesters school fees.

I also paid her 2 years rent, when she was in the school. All her handouts and school bills were paid by me. Even till feeding.

Her parent are just to poor, that they can't even provide what they'll eat for themselves.

I did almost everything within my power to provide for her and help her parent atimes with some little I can afford.

Now she's done with her ND programme, am planing to enrol her for a professional Catering Job, which is amount to almost 250k.

At times she come to my place and spent like 2weeks, 3 weeks or even 1 week with me.

So of a recent her mom asked her to come home and spend some days with them.

She now called and ask me for feeding money, but I was angry and I asked her, Can't your parent provide basic needs? Like feeding, clothes etc. You'll be in my house I'll provide what you'll eat and when you're in your parent too, I'll still be the one to provide what you'll eat. Didn't your dad go out every morning to go and work?

I just told her, that if her parent can't provide basic needs, I don't think is proper.

And again she's the type that want to wear what other ladies are wearing and want to up to standard.

And I didn't send any money to her.

I just want to know if am wrong for asking her that. because her dad is alive and mom is healthy, but they're always broke and no money, that they hardly feed 3 square meals.
Good day bro, pls can u help me 10.000 naira, I will give it bk to u by the end of the month.
Thanks
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Abudu2000(m): 10:29am On Dec 05, 2021
This is simping on another whole new levels. And these kind of guys you see them looking like regular ppl, when they talk you think they are sensible and wise. Chai!

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by FahBuLous: 10:32am On Dec 05, 2021
KiNg0G:
Oh lord , any sîmp in my bloodline like this op that will cause me future grievance, let it miscarriage.
grin grin grin

Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Bellerophon: 10:33am On Dec 05, 2021
Simran94:

A man goes to a woman's house and ask for her hand in marriage, the man pays the bride price on her. That's the norms, so it's either he marries her or stop having sex with her till they are ready to get married.

True, but your forget or ignorantly neglect cultures that are maternalistic and reverses the role of the genders in the ceremony and formality of marriage, the Indians and indigenous cultures in South East Asia and the Americas even Africa easily come to mind! Do not confuse the ceremonial exchange of a bride price to a correlating physical reality, what I mean is interpreting the act of paying a bride price as a significant role in marriage runs the risk of also interpreting the act as an actual transaction where the rights and dignity of the bride has been sold to the male thus objectifying her and making her no more than chattel and the bride price consideration paid in exchange!

Bride price payments are non existent in many cultures around the world especially in the Western Hemisphere! Paying a woman’s bride price doesn’t objectify her and gives you license for unlimited sex! It is nothing more than an act of ceremony! Now, the same social law that makes it the duty of a man to pay for sex should apply to the woman or to the party that enjoyed the most pleasure of the encounters! No more no less we are humans and equal!

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Dunga2345: 10:33am On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
Shebi you've been having sex with her so stop complaining and do your responsibilities in peace or didn't you know she has parents before you start parting her legs endlessly and asking her to come spend weeks, months with you?there's nothing like free sex,even the married one's are directly and Indirectly paying for the sex,let's all stop deceiving ourselves
What responsibility? Is she not having sex with him too and then if he is paying for sex, then as she is poor her pussy don't need to be expensive.. This kind of girls will never marry the guy just take note of that..She will still go for the highest bidder..

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by drdeath: 10:34am On Dec 05, 2021
Bellerophon:

Ignore her Bro.She is a lesbian.You cannot blame her.
A broken home is the result of the shame she possess despite being purblind.
From her name-Iyaigbe(iya shit) and utterances,she must be a lesbian of a drug addict.
You will agree with me that she is a future kemi olunloyo-the distinct antisocial personality of a drug addict!
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by abeniagbon(m): 10:34am On Dec 05, 2021
yinkaOdutuyo:

Since have being dating my fiancee going to 3 years now, I have being doing almost all her parent responsibilities.

I was the one that sent her to school -ND1 and ND2, I paid all the semesters school fees.

I also paid her 2 years rent, when she was in the school. All her handouts and school bills were paid by me. Even till feeding.

Her parent are just to poor, that they can't even provide what they'll eat for themselves.

I did almost everything within my power to provide for her and help her parent atimes with some little I can afford.

Now she's done with her ND programme, am planing to enrol her for a professional Catering Job, which is amount to almost 250k.

At times she come to my place and spent like 2weeks, 3 weeks or even 1 week with me.

She now called and ask me for feeding money, but I was angry and I asked her, Can't your parent provide basic needs? Like feeding, clothes etc. You'll be in my house I'll provide what you'll eat and when you're in your parent too, I'll still be the one to provide what you'll eat. Didn't your dad go out every morning to go and work?

I just told her, that if her parent can't provide basic needs, I don't think is proper.

And again she's the type that want to wear what other ladies are wearing and want to up to standard.

I just want to know if am wrong for asking her that. because her dad is alive and mom is healthy, but they're always broke and no money, that they hardly feed 3 s8quare meals.
When you're dating an ijebu girl. Guy they will drain to ur last kobo and still go ahead to marry another man
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Bellerophon: 10:35am On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
I didn't read,just so you know.

I am not surprised as you would have surpassed my expectations if you did, since it was not a message asking for your account number or an address to guide you through town as you make your way for a private rendezvous in an exclusive location on the Island! I am not surprised

2 Likes

Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Bellerophon: 10:36am On Dec 05, 2021
drdeath:

Ignore her Bro.She is a lesbian.You cannot blame her.
A broken home is the result of the shame she possess despite being purblind.
From her name-Iyaigbe(iya shit) and utterances,she must be a lesbian of a drug addict.
You will agree with me that she is a future kemi olunloyo-the distinct antisocial personality of a drug addict!

Spot on diagnosis
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Ivimmanuel: 10:36am On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
You expected me to shy away from the bitter truth? it is the reason I'm always the odd one out in most opinions on issues because i spit reality,you are enjoying marital bliss and other conjugal enjoyments but you don't want to spend,are you her creator? As long as you are sleeping with her please don't complain of any demands from her,nothing is free,not even the air we breath.
say it louder abeg. A girl has been performing all the wifey duties for you without you paying her bride price ordinary feeding money is not too much to ask for, accept the parents as your responsibility too.
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 05, 2021
Bellerophon:

I am not surprised as you would have surpassed my expectations if you did, since it was not a message asking for your account number or an address to guide you through town as you make your way for a private rendezvous in an exclusive location on the Island! I am not surprised
I read this one because I saw account number there, please I don't joke with anything account number,just so you know.
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Moony45: 10:41am On Dec 05, 2021
Remember when you promised her that you will do everything for her and always be there for her in exchange of pusssy? Well, here is the reward
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 05, 2021
Ivimmanuel:
say it louder abeg. A girl has been performing all the wifey duties for you without you paying her bride price ordinary feeding money is not too much to ask for, accept the parents as your responsibility too.
Abi ooo,let them be acting nollywood film here on nairaland while it's entirely different in reality. If a girl can be performing wifely duties comfortably and he didn't see any problems with it,then he should not see any problems feeding her,them say better soup na money kill am,so if you want to be cohabiting outside wedlock you will have to spend money,it's that simple.
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Aksnoopy: 10:43am On Dec 05, 2021
Terrier99:
Stop dating poor girls from poor backgrounds, you bullfrogs won't hear. They will suck you dry and their families will ruin you.
Bullfrogs!!! grin grin
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by BABANGBALI: 10:43am On Dec 05, 2021
Very good and important question

2 Likes

Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Bellerophon: 10:43am On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
I read this one because I saw account number there, please I don't joke with anything account number,just so you know.

The only time I will request your account number is to forward to FIRS so CBN can authorize your bank to place a post no debit order on your account for your default in remittance of taxes due to the federal government and owed in the course of the capitalization of your micro finance vagina bank! You monetize sex without paying taxes and don’t think you’re breaking a law??!! Pay your tax! Your vagina has been a beehive!
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Moony45: 10:44am On Dec 05, 2021
Abudu2000:
This is simping on another whole new levels. And these kind of guys you see them looking like regular ppl, when they talk you think they are sensible and wise. Chai!
I bet you are doing the same. We know your type
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Brarrie: 10:45am On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
You expected me to shy away from the bitter truth? it is the reason I'm always the odd one out in most opinions on issues because i spit reality,you are enjoying marital bliss and other conjugal enjoyments but you don't want to spend,are you her creator? As long as you are sleeping with her please don't complain of any demands from her,nothing is free,not even the air we breath.
stfu you are just a m@ron airhead

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by 9gerian: 10:46am On Dec 05, 2021
You have adopted the lady and her family. Ful fledged Poverty alleviation program!

yinkaOdutuyo:

But she's in her parent house now, why will be feeding her when she's with me and be feeding her again in her father's house.

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 05, 2021
Bellerophon:

The only time I will request your account number is to forward to FIRS so CBN can authorize your bank place a post no debit order on your account for your default in remittance of taxes due to the federal government and owed in the course of the capitalization of your micro finance vagina bank! You monetize sex without paying taxes and don’t think you’re breaking a law??!! Pay your tax! Your vagina has been a beehive!
kikikiki this one don vex.Just know that you must spend if you want to be enjoying marital coitus outside marriage, it is this same reason that made Chidinma killed Usifo Atagha because he was enjoying the young girl but refused to spend and take care of her and the girl became raged which eventually leads to his death. So you should learn some lessons from their situation.
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by advanceDNA: 10:49am On Dec 05, 2021
yinkaOdutuyo:

I just want to know if am wrong for asking her that. because her dad is alive and mom is healthy, but they're always broke and no money, that they hardly feed 3 square meals.

You being used...u are just an ATM to her...
Her parents provide for her...she’s just using you to get extra for herself and her real boyfriend...

If you are the one doing all you listed...and her partners doesn’t provide anything...they would have asked to see you in appreciation..

The fact that she never mentioned you as her helper shows you are nothing but an ATM machine....

Be wise...
Jaapaa...
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Basicend: 10:50am On Dec 05, 2021
My only response is after this your investments, be prepared to see her in the hands of another man son.

So widen your heart now for that.

2 Likes

Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Solofresh2: 10:51am On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
Shebi you've been having sex with her so stop complaining and do your responsibilities in peace or didn't you know she has parents before you start parting her legs endlessly and asking her to come spend weeks, months with you?there's nothing like free sex,even the married one's are directly and Indirectly paying for the sex,let's all stop deceiving ourselves
So are you trying to tell us that every living female out their is a prostitute undecided

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by blackboy(m): 10:51am On Dec 05, 2021
Guy, what is stopping you from getting married to her. It is like you enjoy wasting years and money? Or you are not sure. What you are doing present It with her is like playing with fire. Marry her if not let her go before you get hurt.
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by MorningStar233: 10:51am On Dec 05, 2021
liya11:

Exactly, people like him are the reason why we have so many lazy ladies in nigeria.

And it is people like you that make ladies married and single at the same time because u want to kill her with responsilities, and u ignore to see when she is dying of lack despite all the efforts she's making...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Amazing And Simple Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Fiancee / Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. / I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.