Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? (35975 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime / I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by shantti(m): 11:52am On Dec 05, 2021
KiNg0G:
Oh lord , any sîmp in my bloodline like this op that will cause me future grievance, let it miscarriage.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, comrade abeg calm down, it hasnt gotten to that
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Dotman2210(m): 11:53am On Dec 05, 2021
Elchappo:

Nah ur type dey born prostitutes... I wish u change ur mindset before it's late..

She be prostitute herself
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 05, 2021
Ahhhhhhh!!!!
The ' thou-shall-never-ask-question '
You asked them this any you have committed the next worse sin to rape.
" Can't your parents take care of your needs" Ahh! You want to be single again, right? Keep asking that question.

" You're a broke boy "
"You're a broke ass nigg@ "
"You're broke "
They can easily say those lines, but just ask them if their father can't buy it for them and you become an enemy to them.
Some of their parents are more broke than the boyfriend or guy that they are trying to ridicule. I'm just saying...
Well it's called " life" for a reason.
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by dboY1123(m): 11:54am On Dec 05, 2021
Lol.. You should rather enrol yourself in English classes before sponsoring someone else's daughter with 250k
U na advanced/upgraded simp.. The last time I borrowed my gf a phone to use for a while and she started misbehaving, I already knew I was a simp(then).
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by sim2003: 11:55am On Dec 05, 2021
U saw the red flag but u went ahead. It is ur cross and u should carry it. Just go broke and watch how another will nack her wella. These girls lookup to guys for survival not love.
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Inspectahdeck(m): 11:56am On Dec 05, 2021
So she can not get a job to feed herself? Senseless

[Qquote author=yinkaOdutuyo post=108218056]

Is not a problem, but I don't think is proper for me to be feeding her, even when she's in her parent house bro.[/quote]
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Anobella: 12:03pm On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
Shebi you've been having sex with her so stop complaining and do your responsibilities in peace or didn't you know she has parents before you start parting her legs endlessly and asking her to come spend weeks, months with you?there's nothing like free sex,even the married one's are directly and Indirectly paying for the sex,let's all stop deceiving ourselves

I decided to log in so I can attack your words .. why in earth will u think like this you must be a material type .. was the sex meant for only him why do women sound like they are doing men a favor by sexing them ppl like u might not be able to give anything in a relationship rather than sex.. if I am the guy I will kick you out I can't date a broke girl .. the girl is keeping you because you are providing that it if god could give you power to see your partner mind you will hate relationship..

Even if yge parents are poor what is she doing as a girl ..
Does she work or she is a pest to you
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Oizee(f): 12:05pm On Dec 05, 2021
KiNg0G:
Oh lord , any sîmp in my bloodline like this op that will cause me future grievance, let it miscarriage.
lol
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by macdammy(m): 12:07pm On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
You expected me to shy away from the bitter truth? it is the reason I'm always the odd one out in most opinions on issues because i spit reality,you are enjoying marital bliss and other conjugal enjoyments but you don't want to spend,are you her creator? As long as you are sleeping with her please don't complain of any demands from her,nothing is free,not even the air we breath.
He's sleeping with her? Or they sleep with each other?
You see, you ladies are so useless that the only valuable thing you can offer a man is sex.
And the sex is no so valuable.
Just too many nonsense mentality attached to it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Freeko4: 12:14pm On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
Shebi you've been having sex with her so stop complaining and do your responsibilities in peace or didn't you know she has parents before you start parting her legs endlessly and asking her to come spend weeks, months with you?there's nothing like free sex,even the married one's are directly and Indirectly paying for the sex,let's all stop deceiving ourselves

I have been reading your comments on nairaland for sometime now, honestly I don't think you're sound upstairs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:16pm On Dec 05, 2021
Vcent50:

The guy is so foolish,this is the type of men that can't help thier fellow guys

At this point he is emotionally traumatized.. its like a situation u wish to get out of and u dont know how to... This guy might commit suicide if she eventually leave him or try to force a break up. Best advice i have for him is to pregnant her if he is not willing to loose everything
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 05, 2021
Freeko4:

I have been reading your comments on nairaland for sometime now, honestly I don't think you're sound upstairs.
You this fornicator,be gone,get behind me.It's only fornicators that'll have problems with my comments.
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by officialfestus(m): 12:17pm On Dec 05, 2021
Bro wise up oh
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by stainbaba(m): 12:17pm On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
You expected me to shy away from the bitter truth? it is the reason I'm always the odd one out in most opinions on issues because i spit reality,you are enjoying marital bliss and other conjugal enjoyments but you don't want to spend,are you her creator? As long as you are sleeping with her please don't complain of any demands from her,nothing is free,not even the air we breath.

Is he the only one sleeping with her.? Is she too not sleeping with him.? I wonder how u girls see this sex thing like it's one sided. The dude wants gud advice, give it to him and stop this sex issue plz...
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Olaideolayemi(m): 12:19pm On Dec 05, 2021
yinkaOdutuyo:

Ok what do you think I can do?
Mr yinka odutuyo..You see the situation of the families.. kindly continued your help..I bet you..The returns will beyond your expectations..Just keep doing your best..And God will surprise you.. If the parent cry because of what you said, it's just a wasted efforts,what you are doing, you're doing for God and humanity not for relationship.. You're also helping a soul.. please continue,God blessed you, before your expectations..

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 05, 2021
stainbaba:

Is he the only one sleeping with her.? Is she too not sleeping with him.? I wonder how u girls see this sex thing like it's one sided. The dude wants gud advice, give it to him and stop this sex issue plz...
Good advise abi? Tell him to stop fornicating and sleeping with someone's daughter whom he hasn't pay dowry on.If he doesn't see anything wrong in fornicating then it's only selfish for him to start complaining about spending on her or is it just sex he'll be bringing to the table since he wants to stop spending on her?
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Bellerophon: 12:22pm On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
Don't worry about me but your girlfriends and sisters

My sister conducts herself in a way and manner acceptable to moral prescriptions! She doesn’t spend her days marauding the internet sowing seeds of shamelessness as is your stock in trade! Where I come from your thinking and lifestyle are reprehensible abomination! Save the worry for your brothers and boyfriend when they find out the hefty price you pay for your greed

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Meedon: 12:23pm On Dec 05, 2021
KiNg0G:

You don talk better thing today.
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 05, 2021
Bellerophon:

My sister conducts herself in a way and manner acceptable to moral prescriptions! She doesn’t spend her days marauding the internet sowing seeds of shamelessness as is your stock in trade! Where I come from your thinking and lifestyle are reprehensible abomination! Save the worry for your brothers and boyfriend when they find out the hefty price you pay for your greed
Frown at fornication the same way you all frown at the spending aspect, if they weren't fornicating we won't be here arguing back and forth. As long as he wants to fornicate then he must do husband duties, it's that simple.
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Olaideolayemi(m): 12:28pm On Dec 05, 2021
yinkaOdutuyo:

But she's in her parent house now, why will be feeding her when she's with me and be feeding her again in her father's house.
Mr yinka odutuyo, You said it,their family hardly eat well, because they don't have.. Don't be arrogant,be kinds and see the end result..All those calling you simp are novice and also those saying you're sleeping with her are also novice, because some men are useless and undervalued..All they know is sex..To empowered others na wahala..Just help the girl..God will help you too..
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 05, 2021
Bellerophon:

My sister conducts herself in a way and manner acceptable to moral prescriptions! She doesn’t spend her days marauding the internet sowing seeds of shamelessness as is your stock in trade! Where I come from your thinking and lifestyle are iut abomination! Save the worry for your brothers and boyfriend when they find out the hefty price you pay for your greed
About where I come from,its a taboo to shamelessly have sex with someone you are not married to like your sisters and girlfriends are doing. Fornicators everywhere smh.#Iamradicalforjesus#
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by PIPPROF(m): 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2021
liya11:

Exactly, people like him are the reason why we have so many lazy ladies in nigeria.

They want to sit down and be taken care of

See their mouth
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Angy55(f): 12:34pm On Dec 05, 2021
yinkaOdutuyo:
Pls I need your advice on this.

Since have being dating my fiancee going to 3 years now, I have being doing almost all her parent responsibilities.

I was the one that sent her to school -ND1 and ND2, I paid all the semesters school fees.

I also paid her 2 years rent, when she was in the school. All her handouts and school bills were paid by me. Even till feeding.

Her parent are just to poor, that they can't even provide what they'll eat for themselves.

I did almost everything within my power to provide for her and help her parent atimes with some little I can afford.

Now she's done with her ND programme, am planing to enrol her for a professional Catering Job, which is amount to almost 250k.

At times she come to my place and spent like 2weeks, 3 weeks or even 1 week with me.

So of a recent her mom asked her to come home and spend some days with them.

She now called and ask me for feeding money, but I was angry and I asked her, Can't your parent provide basic needs? Like feeding, clothes etc. You'll be in my house I'll provide what you'll eat and when you're in your parent too, I'll still be the one to provide what you'll eat. Didn't your dad go out every morning to go and work?

I just told her, that if her parent can't provide basic needs, I don't think is proper.

And again she's the type that want to wear what other ladies are wearing and want to up to standard.

And I didn't send any money to her.

I just want to know if am wrong for asking her that. because her dad is alive and mom is healthy, but they're always broke and no money, that they hardly feed 3 square meals.

Bros your question is not wrong. You done too over do self.

You deserve a medal. For woman when you never marry self.
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 05, 2021
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Bizibi(m): 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
what is this load of rubbish....sex is the exchange

Nairaland!!!
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by ManirBK: 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2021
ednut1:
so why complaining If you start to feed a wild animal eg crocodile or lion. It will stop hunting and keep coming to you for free food. Any woman from anyhow family best is to stay away. Most of the girls cannot be loyal, they sleep around for money to survive. If you dont send her money another guy will. And she go nack am
pls Why Ladies are all these??
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by haffaze777(m): 12:44pm On Dec 05, 2021
Send her the money now abi wetin make we talk?grincheesy

Some guys sha
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by MNDY(m): 12:46pm On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
Useless men everywhere, I pity ladies that give you people free sex all in the name of expression of feelings, even Adam couldn't touch Eve till God asked him to do something which serves as the bride price before he was allowed to touch her but some ladies wey nack head for ground will begin parting their legs over nonsense expression of feelings. Its unbibilical to have free sex,go and find out.So Oga Op if you can't feed her then leave her for her parents and go your way,you did not complain when you were winning your pelenge waist on top of her.

You are very st.upid.
Did she tell you she that was not enjoying the sex. She may even be the one asking for it. Did he force or rape her? Nigerian girls are with this st.upid mentality that they don't enjoy the d.ick in their pu.ssy too and should be rewarded for allowing the guy enter.
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by whirlwind7(m): 12:47pm On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:

Stop talking trash.
The sex was enjoyed by both parties. You keep mentioning nothing like free sex. But once men call women hoes and sex objects, your likes begin to protest. Is that all you're good for?
Is that all women have to offer in relationships?
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Bellerophon: 12:49pm On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
About where I come from,its a taboo to shamelessly have sex with someone you are not married to like your sisters and girlfriends are doing. Fornicators everywhere smh.#Iamradicalforjesus#

Where you come from is evident in the opinion you advocate as believe me we as humans are direct products of our immediate environment! Judging from your opinion as expressed, the male figures in your life must be unscrupulous hustlers existing more than they have lived! You were raised to be a breadwinner even before you could utter your first words as the adults wasted their lives away! You learned to adapt from a very tender age and learnt the art of solicitation from the very best strumpets in the game, your elder brother was your first love-vendor in a twisted understanding of keeping the family closer ! You have worked street corners all your life, it is the only code you know! Now that you are at the eclipse of your prime, you come online to heap your frustrations at your unfortunate romantic life on innocent men, blaming them for the consequences of your greediness forgetting it is a choice you made!
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by olajizz01(m): 12:50pm On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
Very daft and senseless submission of the month.
Re: I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 05, 2021
Bellerophon:

Where you come from is evident in the opinion you advocate as believe me we as humans are direct products of our immediate environment! Judging from your opinion as expressed, the male figures in your life must be unscrupulous hustlers existing more than they have lived! You were raised to be a breadwinner even before you could utter your first words as the adults wasted their lives away! You learned to adapt from a very tender age and learnt the art of solicitation from the very best strumpets in the game, your elder brother was your first love-vendor in a twisted understanding of keeping the family closer ! You have worked street corners all your life, it is the only code you know! Now that you are at the eclipse of your prime, you come online to heap your frustrations at your unfortunate romantic life on innocent men, blaming them for the consequences of your greediness forgetting it is a choice you made!
You are too emotional jare,small thing you are already writing epistles. You wanted to talk about account number, so what were you actually saying as regards that?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Engages His Girlfriend With A Range Rover in Enugu (Photos) / 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) / I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.