Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

What Attracted You To Your Current Church - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Attracted You To Your Current Church (11322 Views)

Why Do You Choose Your Current Church Denomination..? / Why Did You Choose Your Current Church? / I Need Your Opinion On Changing My Current Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by silibaba: 5:21pm On Dec 06, 2021
SURElee:

See yourself.

Even my Catholic friend I spoke with on Saturday said they pay tithes, the only difference is they don't hammer on it.

To you and your belief.
Nobody is dragging which church is the true one or not.

Do you and let others do what they want.

Elon Musk and others you mentioned above know where they channel their funds to in certain percentages of their wealth.

I read my Bible for myself and I choose what principles to abide by.

i never said cathololics don't pay tithe.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by Themandator: 6:06pm On Dec 06, 2021
Tallino25:
Most people work with their spirit when choosing a church to belong

While some others join churches based on happenings within the church

While some are in a church due to their parents or family association with the church

And so many other reasons...

So given to this what particular attribute or aspect got your spirit to accept your current church...

Modified:Pls Indicate the name of the church and what got you there,somebody here can be searching for that particular attribute and be in church today you know wink

Living Faith Church...Winners.... Teaching, word encounter
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by OtemAtum: 9:07pm On Dec 06, 2021
deolumike:
keep punching the air. You'll get that black belt for being a world heavyweight champion. Just keep angling at the wind.

Al'ainise. Oniranu.

God doesn't exist to you yet you spend so much energy and time to discredit him. Lol

Failed atheist.

God Is the TOTALITY OF EXISTENCE. I am not an atheist. Jehovah is an insignificant and microscopic part of God Almighty, same as every being in existence
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by drphantom: 1:03am On Dec 07, 2021
EnemyofGod22:
God and satan doesn't exist

Know this and have peace of mind.

If you say God does not exist yet call use “enemy of God” as your nairaland handle, isn’t that a contradiction?

Just wondering!
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:16am On Dec 07, 2021
AntiChristian:

The Prophet mosque in Medina Masjid an Nabawi!

Which church Jesus build?

Oya Explain this, pls no activate airplane mode as usual

Quran 19:33

"And peace is upon me the day I was born, the day I shall die, and the day I shall be raised alive again."
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by AntiChristian: 8:18am On Dec 07, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Oya Explain this, pls no activate airplane mode as usual

Quran 19:33

"And peace is upon me the day I was born, the day I shall die, and the day I shall be raised alive again."

Is this the church Jesus built?
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by AntiChristian: 8:34am On Dec 07, 2021
Leverage2021:
where did allah instruct Muslims to pray 5times a day in Quran?

It is in the Qur'an and the authentic Hadiths!

We don't used only the Bible like you guys! You know Christmas and Easter date no dey Bible yet you dey celebrate am from where?
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by Leverage2021: 1:32pm On Dec 07, 2021
AntiChristian:

It is in the Qur'an and the authentic Hadiths!

We don't used only the Bible like you guys! You know Christmas and Easter date no dey Bible yet you dey celebrate am from where?
I said Quran

Bring the verse why e dey hard you
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Ain't no niggarrrr of church and chirsitianity

I hate religion with passion

You must be a real niggarr

No God...No Satan...

What we have is the knowledge of good and evil instill in our mind from birth
Real talk
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by AntiChristian: 8:53am On Dec 08, 2021
Leverage2021:
I said Quran

Bring the verse why e dey hard you

I don't believe in only the Quran so why restrict my book for me?
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by Leverage2021: 9:18am On Dec 08, 2021
AntiChristian:

I don't believe in only the Quran so why restrict my book for me?
grin you are a clown

If we go to the same hard-hit you would be the one cherry picking without believing in all

I would show you thousands of terrible Hadith you would tell me the same Hadith is fake

So why don't we use the Quran since it's from allah directly and it was reported he gave such mandate cum you believe in all of it

Again bring the verse in Quran, I am waiting

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by AntiChristian: 1:09pm On Dec 08, 2021
Leverage2021:
grin you are a clown

If we go to the same hard-hit you would be the one cherry picking without believing in all

The clown is clear between us.

Why would i cherry pick? Wasn't your Bible Cherry-picked from the time it was first written till it was canonized?

I would show you thousands of terrible Hadith you would tell me the same Hadith is fake

The beauty of the Ahadith is that it has chain(s) of transmission unlike your Bible. Hadith is related from someone and this is usually traced to our Prophet. The people in between the narrations are mentioned. Luke, Paul and Mark never met Jesus. Yet they wrote over 60% of the New Testament. Is that not terrible? No! Just believe it by the Holy Spirit!

Who did Luke receive his report from? Who did that person received the report from...till it gets to Jesus. This is lost in Christianity! What are the credibility of those people involved?

This is why there are many Ahadith and some are not authentic!

So why don't we use the Quran since it's from allah directly and it was reported he gave such mandate cum you believe in all of it

Again bring the verse in Quran, I am waiting
The Qur'an mentioned it and the Prophet practiced it.

So we practice it as the Prophet did it. I don't have anything to give you!
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by Leverage2021: 1:36pm On Dec 08, 2021
AntiChristian:

The clown is clear between us.

Why would i cherry pick? Wasn't your Bible Cherry-picked from the time it was first written till it was canonized?

The beauty of the Ahadith is that it has chain(s) of transmission unlike your Bible. Hadith is related from someone and this is usually traced to our Prophet. The people in between the narrations are mentioned. Luke, Paul and Mark never met Jesus. Yet they wrote over 60% of the New Testament. Is that not terrible? No! Just believe it by the Holy Spirit!

Who did Luke receive his report from? Who did that person received the report from...till it gets to Jesus. This is lost in Christianity! What are the credibility of those people involved?

This is why there are many Ahadith and some are not authentic!

The Qur'an mentioned it and the Prophet practiced it.

So we practice it as the Prophet did it. I don't have anything to give you!
You Muslims are just bunch of ignoramus

Firstly you were the one that claimed your Quran and Hadith have the five prayers when i asked you.

After going in search for days you actually found what i already know that your Quran never mentioned five prayers.

It's funny how you want to run from this Quran by all means, like what the heck can't you just bring your own Quran verse instead of this long story

Then you said i am boxing you, like Abdul this your Taqiya don't work

You want to divert attention to what not and shift goal post, no it won't work

If you want to bla bla bla you can open a thread and mention me there

For now na you say your Quran and hadeeth gave you five times prayer and i repeat show me In your Quran

If you want me to go by your hadeeth you must first accept you agree to all hadeeth by your own scholars

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by Leverage2021: 1:38pm On Dec 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Ain't no niggarrrr of church and chirsitianity

I hate religion with passion

You must be a real niggarr

No God...No Satan...

What we have is the knowledge of good and evil instill in our mind from birth
I believe you belong to korofo

Is korofo not satan
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by AntiChristian: 1:39pm On Dec 08, 2021
Leverage2021:
You Muslims are just bunch of ignoramus

Firstly you were the one that claimed your Quran and Hadith have the five prayers when i asked you.

After going in search for days you actually found what i already know that your Quran never mentioned five prayers.

It's funny how you want to run from this Quran by all means, like what the heck can't you just bring your own Quran verse instead of this long story

Then you said i am boxing you, like Abdul this your Taqiya don't work

You want to divert attention to what not and shift goal post, no it won't work

If you want to bla bla bla you can open a thread and mention me there

For now na you say your Quran and hadeeth gave you five times prayer and i repeat show me In your Quran

If you want me to go by your hadeeth you must first accept you agree to all hadeeth by your own scholars

Nonsense!

Even not all Christians agree on your Bible versions!
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by Leverage2021: 1:42pm On Dec 08, 2021
[s]
AntiChristian:

Nonsense!

Even not all Christians agree on your Bible versions!
[/s]Muslims are laughing at you right now

Don't run you are on the spot don't shift goal post tongue tongue

Prove your own statement

This is one of the pillars of Islam and you can't proof it

What a mess

What a joke

cc SlyDev theFilmtric NeoWanZaeed
oloyedewaris
Haakeem pls come and help Antichristian he is on the hotseat looking for 5 times prayer in the Quran grin grin

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by AllahIsSatan: 2:06pm On Dec 08, 2021
grin grin The guy's day is not complete unless he talks about Christians and Christianity!

What is this nonsense he is saying that the koran told muslims to pray 5 times a day?

The koran contains no such thing!

Muhammad was initially copying the Jews and praying 3 times a day while facing Jerusalem. In fact, he was copying how Daniel used to pray in the Bible:

Daniel 6:10-28

Daniel always prayed to God three times every day. Three times every day, he bowed down on his knees to pray and praise God. Even though Daniel heard about the new law, he still went to his house to pray. He went up to the upper room of his house and opened the windows that faced toward Jerusalem. Then Daniel bowed down on his knees and prayed just as he always had done.

All the useful elements of their stupid religion were plagiarized from the Bible! grin grin

While all the stupid things in their religion came from Muhammad's ignorance as a common village illiterate and the ignorance of the Arab Pagans around him!

Leverage2021:
[s][/s]Muslims are laughing at you right now

Prove your own statement

What a mess

What a joke

cc advocatejare allahissatan grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by advocatejare(m): 2:16pm On Dec 08, 2021
Leverage2021:

Prove your own statement

What a mess

What a joke

Don’t mind Antichristian, he doesn’t under Islam. There are many versions of the Quran. The Quran of Shia is different from that of Sunnis.

The original manuscripts of the Quran was burnt by uthman and and he gave them the fake they have today

Check below the different versions of the Quran

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by AntiChristian: 3:02pm On Dec 08, 2021
advocatejare:

Don’t mind Antichristian, he doesn’t under Islam. There are many versions of the Quran. The Quran of Shia is different from that of Sunnis.

The original manuscripts of the Quran was burnt by uthman and and he gave them the fake they have today

Check below the different versions of the Quran

Abeg meshionu! We don close that chapter!
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by AntiChristian: 3:05pm On Dec 08, 2021
Leverage2021:

Prove your own statement

What a mess

What a joke

Another lie! Why do you love telling lies like this? How many Muslim do you see laughing over there?
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by advocatejare(m): 3:29pm On Dec 08, 2021
AntiChristian:

Abeg meshionu! We don close that chapter!
No chapter was closed.

The facts remain irrefutable that there are many versions of the Quran
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by Leverage2021: 4:44pm On Dec 08, 2021
AntiChristian:

Another lie! Why do you love telling lies like this? How many Muslim do you see laughing over there?
where is your Quran verse

Don't worry I would tag them to come laugh grin grin

I am busy now
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:10pm On Dec 08, 2021
AntiChristian:

Why did you activated Airplane mode here?

https://www.nairaland.com/6855412/jws-lie-holy-spirit-force/2#108149999

You must finish what you started or we should send you back to Ile Kewu?
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by AntiChristian: 8:22am On Dec 09, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Why did you activated Airplane mode here?

You must finish what you started or we should send you back to Ile Kewu?

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by AntiChristian: 8:25am On Dec 09, 2021
Leverage2021:
where is your Quran verse

Don't worry I would tag them to come laugh grin grin

I am busy now

So you will now tag them? I thought you lied they were laughing b4?
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by Leverage2021: 8:46am On Dec 09, 2021
AntiChristian:

So you will now tag them? I thought you lied they were laughing b4?
They need to come laugh as a group not the peep thread and go individually they keep doing

In other news where it's the Quran verse?

Maybe they can help you grin grin grin
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
AntiChristian:

Bobo you must finish what you started, a click will save you from this mess abi make I refer you back to alfa jalabi

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by dazzlingd(m): 11:31pm On Dec 17, 2021
OtemAtum:
These days I go to church like once in a year and the reason I go there is because I want to see the extent of the impact of our campaign against religion online, offline and especially on nairaland. To tell you the truth, the things we irreligious people say and do are making impacts in the society. Religious people are already becoming more irreligious globally as the AGE OF AQUARIUS is getting more intense day by day, while Jehovah, Allah, Moloch and thousands of religious gods remain caged in their spiritual cage.
I go to church seldom for the entertainment
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:11am On Dec 23, 2021
Leverage2021:

Prove your own statement

What a mess

What a joke

oloyedewaris
Haakeem pls come and help Antichristian he is on the hotseat looking for 5 times prayer in the Quran grin grin

He's not a Muslim. No tag me to his nonsense
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:32pm On Dec 23, 2021
Leverage2021:

Muslims are laughing at you right now
Prove your own statement
What a mess
What a joke
oloyedewaris

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

NeoWanZaeed:

He's not a Muslim. No tag me to his nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

TRINITARIANS, How Do You Honestly Interpret This Verse In The Bible? / Can Good Works Qualify One For Heaven? / Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.