Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

What Attracted You To Your Current Church - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Attracted You To Your Current Church (11318 Views)

Why Do You Choose Your Current Church Denomination..? / Why Did You Choose Your Current Church? / I Need Your Opinion On Changing My Current Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by silibaba: 6:12pm On Dec 05, 2021
Myer:

Pls share your reason.

Is biblical.

Without remission, no forgiveness

While they were eating, Jesus took some bread, and after a blessing, He broke it and gave it to the disciples, and said, “Take, eat; this is My body.” And when He had taken a cup and given thanks, He gave it to them, saying, “Drink from it, all of you; for this is My blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for remission of sins, do this in memory of me. Matt. 26:26-29

Remission not forgiveness, the Antichrist changed it to forgiveness.

Remission is different from forgiveness

Remission mean there is not trace of sin and since there is no trace of sin, forgiveness shouldn't exist at all.

Only Catholic practice this commandment, while penticoastal only obey law of tithing grin
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by silibaba: 6:33pm On Dec 05, 2021
EnemyofGod22:
God and satan doesn't exist

Know this and have peace of mind.
If atheist exist, then God and Satan exit also.

If there is draw in a game, definitely there should be win and lose
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by NaijaSumi: 6:35pm On Dec 05, 2021
Kajaard:

Get lost and stop giving me mentions. Last response to you.

You're a kid
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by silibaba: 6:42pm On Dec 05, 2021
Kajaard:

Correct. Catholic church 2 hours max. Mass starts 9am and by 11am we are out of there. No delaying unlike these other yeye denominations with fake pastors and church members.
i was at one useless church last Thursday. The pastor said those with 1k should run to the altar and that the first 20 people to get to the altar will receive a special blessing and I said to myself, is this blessing thing for the rich members alone. I just kept my 1k back in my pocket and left the church.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by silibaba: 6:47pm On Dec 05, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

heaven is for everybody. even traditionalist

Heaven is not for everyone.

John 3:16 go and read.

If you don't believe in Jesus there is no place for you there.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by Goldbw122(m): 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2021
The truth is spoken without fear or favour.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by silibaba: 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2021
Letalkme:
The true about the word of God..
God is One not three in one..
The commandments of God are not grevious but the churches have made it grevious..
How can you say that? Huh!!

Go and read John 1:1
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by silibaba: 6:55pm On Dec 05, 2021
Champneys:
Fake miracles and bogus giveaways wink

You mean Pastor Jerry
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by silibaba: 6:59pm On Dec 05, 2021
rollywise:
Winners, spiritually my heart is at rest, physically the orderliness is top notch

Church wey general overseer sack many pastor coz dem no meet target like say church na bank.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by silibaba: 7:01pm On Dec 05, 2021
SURElee:
Living faith Church(Winners Chapel).
The WORD keeps and had kept me. The WORD makes all the difference.
business church, where tithing is paramount than winning souls.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by anneboleyn(f): 7:16pm On Dec 05, 2021
I'm just sorry for those who say God and Satan do not exist....they do not know the things of the spirit because they are men of flesh walking by sight...On the day of the grand finale when they meet up with the Judge of both the living and the dead, I really don't know how they will defend themselves...God is real...real...real. Know this and have peace... because the day of judgement by Christ is inevitable....and the unbelieving will bitterly regret their unbelief in that day

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by anneboleyn(f): 7:18pm On Dec 05, 2021
I'm just sorry for those who say God and Satan do not exist....they do not know the things of the spirit because they are men of flesh walking by sight...On the day of the grand finale when they meet up with the Judge of both the living and the dead, I really don't know how they will defend themselves...God is real...real...real. Know this and have peace... because the day of judgement by Christ is inevitable....and the unbelieving will bitterly regret their unbelief in that day.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by SURElee(f): 7:39pm On Dec 05, 2021
silibaba:
business church, where tithing is paramount than winning souls.

God bless you.
The tithes you are complaining about, is it your money? No. So don't cry over our money on our behalf.

Since we have been paying our tithes as a church, have we come to you to beg food or clothing? No. You know why? It is because our sufficiency is of God and we are powered by God.

Are you the owner of the vineyard to know that we don't win souls? No.

So face front. Let those who are serious about winning souls across their various harvest field continue to win souls while you cry about tithes and false info online on platforms.

Let the olori oko (vineyard owner ) reward those doing the work as it is commanded.

I invite you to worship in Winners chapel got just 3months and see for yourself if soul winning is paramount or not. And see what happens to you after the order of Obededom when the ark stayed with them for 3months.

Don't just join forces speaking what you don't know.

God does you and I speak peace and love to all serving God fervently as we will reap the fruits of our deeds if we faint not.

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by Tochj(m): 7:46pm On Dec 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Ain't no niggarrrr of church and chirsitianity

I hate religion with passion

You must be a real niggarr

No God...No Satan...

What we have is the knowledge of good and evil instill in our mind from birth
How do u come into existence?
Just asking for a friend
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by rollywise(m): 8:07pm On Dec 05, 2021
silibaba:

Church wey general overseer sack many pastor coz dem no meet target like say church na bank.

If to say you get sense you suppose filter your words. If they ask you to provide back up to your claims for station now you go dey look like zombie come dey say na devil work. Devil dey him own now o
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by kingssmith(m): 8:07pm On Dec 05, 2021
The Church organization.
My pastor is so God loving.
Friendly and caring Church members.
Intense worship atmosphere by my the choir.
Excellent touches in everything . And it helped my personal lifestyle.

The genuine presence of God.
Non judgmental.
None manipulating
No pressure to giving...
No member is more special than the others.
And lots more.
#gardenofgracechurch is a life saver and a destiny shaper.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by IzzyAgu: 8:16pm On Dec 05, 2021
silibaba:
No non Catholic can make heaven. Go and read Mathew very deep.

This is believe.
Shut up �
Or I block you straight up.

Diluted Idiot
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by emaskocoded(m): 8:23pm On Dec 05, 2021
The online church presence and easy worship
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by MaxiB1242: 9:27pm On Dec 05, 2021
Winners chapels (Living faith church) and this is how i got attracted my cousin brother was invited there by a friend he noticed that the activities there was so free with many babes putting on any clothes of your choice when he returns home he told me about it and the next Sunday i decided to attend i got there with a high expectations and what i saw was impressive... honestly there are may things there that changed my life... but recently i have fall short because i have came to realise that there are two people that controls the world first is God almighty and second are people of the world if your faith strong follow God but if you nor get faith do settlement and follow the other way round and whatever you need you shall have.. know this and know peace
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 05, 2021
My house.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by silibaba: 10:13pm On Dec 05, 2021
SURElee:

God bless you.
The tithes you are complaining about, is it your money? No. So don't cry over our money on our behalf.

Since we have been paying our tithes as a church, have we come to you to beg food or clothing? No. You know why? It is because our sufficiency is of God and we are powered by God.

Are you the owner of the vineyard to know that we don't win souls? No.

So face front. Let those who are serious about winning souls across their various harvest field continue to win souls while you cry about tithes and false info online on platforms.

Let the olori oko (vineyard owner ) reward those doing the work as it is commanded.

I invite you to worship in Winners chapel got just 3months and see for yourself if soul winning is paramount or not. And see what happens to you after the order of Obededom when the ark stayed with them for 3months.

Don't just join forces speaking what you don't know.

God does you and I speak peace and love to all serving God fervently as we will reap the fruits of our deeds if we faint not.

read your bible.

don't just agree to what overseer said or believed.

whether you pay tithe or not, what you will have, you will have. if you think am lying go and confirm from DANGOTE, ELON, BILL, MARK just to mention but few. they all are billionaire without tithing. where are the devourer in their business?

mind you, am not a catholic, but i believe is the only true church.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by silibaba: 10:23pm On Dec 05, 2021
IzzyAgu:

Shut up �
Or I block you straight up.

Diluted Idiot

SCUMBAG grin grin grin

am done with you.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by MrMacinterchi1: 11:46pm On Dec 05, 2021
silibaba:

Heaven is not for everyone.

John 3:16 go and read.

If you don't believe in Jesus there is no place for you there.
So, Muslim and other religions faithfuls won't go to heaven even if they lived a much worth life than you fanatic typing this?

So it means that you won't go to heaven as well if they are to Judge you as you are doing now?

Read your Bible and be rational.
The Bible doesn't take your reasoning away.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by silibaba: 5:16am On Dec 06, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

So, Muslim and other religions faithfuls won't go to heaven even if they lived a much worth life than you fanatic typing this?

So it means that you won't go to heaven as well if they are to Judge you as you are doing now?

Read your Bible and be rational.
The Bible doesn't take your reasoning away.

The Bible says, I am the way, the truth and life. NO ONE goes to the FATHER except through ME.

Ignorance is not an excuse in heaven.

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by OtemAtum: 7:15am On Dec 06, 2021
deolumike:
keep punching the air. You'll get that black belt for being a world heavyweight champion. Just keep angling at the wind.

Al'ainise. Oniranu.

God doesn't exist to you yet you spend so much energy and time to discredit him. Lol

Failed atheist.
I'm not an atheist. I'm the knower of God Almighty, which created Jehovah your god. Read the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY for details
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by OtemAtum: 7:18am On Dec 06, 2021
Originakalokalo:

Colossians 1 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹⁵ Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
¹⁶ For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
¹⁷ And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

You're fighting a battle that's bigger than you.

Jesus said...."I will build my church and the gate of hell shall not prevail against it"

You are infinitesimal in the scheme of things....
Every being in the multiverse is infinitesimal in the scheme of things. because the Totality of Existence (God Almighty) is too big and unquantifiable for anyone to be significant enough. Jehovah, Allah, Moloch and all the gods of religion combined are like insignificant MICROSCOPIC ORGANISMS before God Almighty their creator.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by AntiChristian: 7:46am On Dec 06, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Airplane mode master, which mosque Muhammad build?

The Prophet mosque in Medina Masjid an Nabawi!

Which church Jesus build?
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by AntiChristian: 7:48am On Dec 06, 2021
Leverage2021:
Christian's are generally the body of Christ

Like saying what source does God come from

Jesus doesn't even know whom a Christian is.

Where did Jesus say this?
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by MrMacinterchi1: 9:37am On Dec 06, 2021
silibaba:

The Bible says, I am the way, the truth and life. NO ONE goes to the FATHER except through ME.

Ignorance is not an excuse in heaven.
Which of the heaven? Christian's?or other's?
Truly, ignorance is a bastard. It won't be tolerated at all in heaven.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by SURElee(f): 10:33am On Dec 06, 2021
silibaba:

read your bible.

don't just agree to what overseer said or believed.

whether you pay tithe or not, what you will have, you will have. if you think am lying go and confirm from DANGOTE, ELON, BILL, MARK just to mention but few. they all are billionaire without tithing. where is the devourer in their business?

mind you, am not a catholic, but I believe is the only true church.

See yourself.

Even my Catholic friend I spoke with on Saturday said they pay tithes, the only difference is they don't hammer on it.

To you and your belief.
Nobody is dragging which church is the true one or not.

Do you and let others do what they want.

Elon Musk and others you mentioned above know where they channel their funds to in certain percentages of their wealth.

I read my Bible for myself and I choose what principles to abide by.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Church by Leverage2021: 3:36pm On Dec 06, 2021
AntiChristian:

Jesus doesn't even know whom a Christian is.

Where did Jesus say this?
where did allah instruct Muslims to pray 5times a day in Quran?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Spiritual Effect Of Sleeping With A Woman On Period / Can Good Works Qualify One For Heaven? / Donate To The Poor And Needy Not Pastors tithe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.