Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,094 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship (32342 Views)

Use “hospital Language” To Describe Your Current Relationship / What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? / What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 06, 2021
Switch her labia back and do the needful.
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by 2kurupt(m): 10:14am On Dec 06, 2021
So after staying with you for 6 years this is how you want to settle your girlfriend?

Rather than looking for more female company you should be thinking of putting a ring on your gf since she already possess the qualities of a wife.

Stay focused man

1 Like

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by streetsoldier1(m): 10:14am On Dec 06, 2021
Jayzel:
I've been dating my beautiful damsel for over 6 years now (2015), she has been financially supportive to me when things were so rough for me untill now things are a bit balance, since when our relationship kickoff we have never fought for once, we do argue most~times and later in the day we settle it inside our bedroom at night, she's so respectful and honest to both me and my family members.

There's a pretty damsel working in a UBA bank close to my residencial area here in Oniru Lekki, when I do return every~day from my working place I do branch at the bank to save some money in my account, the lady is my favourite cashier so I do give her the money and take my leave, so later in the day she will transfer the money into my account without no delay at all. But yesterday she called me on phone that she wanted us to hang out together (today being sunday) that all bills & expenses on her. I'm seriously confused now.

I still love my current girlfriend and i don't wanna hurt her feeling's, plz help out peers.

oniranu FC.... how does hanging out translate to dating, keep your mind open, male are female can be friends for so many reasons, your next big biz may be from her contact. stay pure and think straight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by OMOJOHN001: 10:15am On Dec 06, 2021
TUEEEEH.

What's the color of your car and which route do you usually follow while going to the UBA bank at oniru to deposit the said money or let me have your Car plate number and the time you do close from work.

I will get back to you later on that.
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Iniobong44(m): 10:15am On Dec 06, 2021
Nobody can stop you from taming that beast between your legs but please be kind enough to let your girlfriend go so a more befitting man can come into her life.I blame her for giving herself to you and doing wifely duties for you,Shebi you have see her finish and want to start been unfortunate. Well,it serves her right,at least she will learn a lifetime lesson.
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Iniobong44(m): 10:16am On Dec 06, 2021
Nobody can stop you from taming that beast between your legs but please be kind enough to let your girlfriend go so a more befitting man can come into her life.I blame her for giving herself to you and doing wifely duties for you,Shebi you have see her finish and want to start been unfortunate. Well,it serves her right,at least she will learn a lifetime lesson.
Righteousness50 that's all I can say.
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by nedekid: 10:16am On Dec 06, 2021
Iyaebe:
Well said.
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Olaideolayemi(m): 10:17am On Dec 06, 2021
Jayzel:

I don't know if i should explain the whole issue to my girl but will it be the idea i need now ?
Don't Tell her...You will use your hand to spoiled the relationship,but let the girls knows you're in serious relationship.. What you need is wisdom/knowledge..No be love or Mumu..
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Tobidarker02: 10:20am On Dec 06, 2021
If it's a lady that wrote this, all these NL people would have let hell loose, but see them pampering him
Shameless people
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Olaideolayemi(m): 10:20am On Dec 06, 2021
Jayzel:

I understand ur fear of most women bro, but she's from a wealthy background and she own a ride (LEXUS IS 250) so i don't think she's after my money dude
op, she's looking for a guy of her class,the only option is to tell her, You are in serious relationship..If you agree to date her..Many issues will come up ooo .Be careful..but be smart,but act like dull folks..Abeg..

1 Like

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by deanoffaculty: 10:20am On Dec 06, 2021
Jayzel:
I've been dating my beautiful damsel for over 6 years now (2015), she has been financially supportive to me when things were so rough for me untill now things are a bit balance, since when our relationship kickoff we have never fought for once, we do argue most~times and later in the day we settle it inside our bedroom at night, she's so respectful and honest to both me and my family members.

There's a pretty damsel working in a UBA bank close to my residencial area here in Oniru Lekki, when I do return every~day from my working place I do branch at the bank to save some money in my account, the lady is my favourite cashier so I do give her the money and take my leave, so later in the day she will transfer the money into my account without no delay at all. But yesterday she called me on phone that she wanted us to hang out together (today being sunday) that all bills & expenses on her. I'm seriously confused now.

I still love my current girlfriend and i don't wanna hurt her feeling's, plz help out peers.
Senior Man, you are free to hang-out with her provided you don't have another motive somewhere down there. We africans misuse some words. Hanging out is not dating. Free your mind and don't cage yourself. Be truthful by telling your current GF that you want to hangout with a friend. It's obvious that the UBA babe really wants you but you should be honest with her that you have a GF worth dying for. Or is there something you are telling us here? Love is truth! Love is honest! If you truly love your GF, stand your ground and don't fall for UBA babe...... except if you want to play game. If you can't stay truthful before marriage, you can never stay truthful in marriage. What if you are married and Sugar mummies are enticing you? Would you quit your marriage?

The ball is in your net!
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Godbless3(m): 10:20am On Dec 06, 2021
Iyaebe:

You're sounding as if you trust the said girl 100% that she don't/won't go out with any other man.

We all know the mumber of guys that ask ladies out on a regular basis even if their guys give them heaven and earth.

Stop always showing this bittered part of you in the public.
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 06, 2021
What a stupid question!

1 Like

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by SmartyPants(m): 10:21am On Dec 06, 2021
Jayzel:

Which confusion?

You have a beautiful girl and you say the relationship is going well.

Now just because someone asked you out to hang out, you are confused?

There is not confusion here. You are attracted to the new girl so its either you go ahead and cheat and be happy or you learn some self control.

But believe me, when women say men are scum, it'syou they are talkign about.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Glomoni: 10:21am On Dec 06, 2021
When things were rough, you didn't see the UBA girl. Men, una wey tire person? Mtsheww

1 Like

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by jeph19(m): 10:22am On Dec 06, 2021
Jayzel:

Lol i pray i'll get to see you at my wedding day, and remember not to come empty handed. Haha
Ah sure!
We'll come loaded with gift for the ORIGINAL WIFE then spray the husband (you)...
I intend tying the knot next year also
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Omoikarekimire(m): 10:23am On Dec 06, 2021
IF U ARE A NICE GIRL LOOKING FOR SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP THAT WILL LEAD TO MARRIAGE KINDLY WHATSAPP ME OH NINE OH TWO TWO NINE THREE THREE FIVE OH SEVEN

1 Like

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by gassbee: 10:25am On Dec 06, 2021
Jayzel:

My gf can never cheat on me i trust her more than i trust myself. U won't understand me bro
Our relationship has been a solid one up~till date
so why have u not gone to see her parents n collect list to show some seriousness
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by deanoffaculty: 10:26am On Dec 06, 2021
Ojb194616:
Lol..stay focused. Nothing wrong with hanging out. But just make sure the UBA MD taking you out know u are absolutely not single.

You don't need to tell her that, u can simple just use ur girl picture as ur DP. However, that's if you want Nothing from her.
The earlier you make her understand no room for one more, the better.

The day, u start cheating on ur girl, ur love life will become really complicated. that issue u said u and ur girl hardly have, you will have them till it choke u.

So Mr , stay focused. There are a lot of girls out there, but I think its sweet to be with one that have your back since day one.

Personally, Nothing special about another woman when I have mine.

Dated a lot, just a little difference, and that's the difference you enjoying with your girl. So just stay with who guarantee you peace.

Come to think of this, how will you feel if its your girl narrating this story?
Or in this situation

Don't do to others what will make you sad if done to you!!!!

Remember, na money the UBA girl see. She agree to pay for the date because she have a lot to benefit.

Focus my friend.

1001 hugs for you!!!
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Babaebe: 10:28am On Dec 06, 2021
Iyaebe:
Will you shut up your mouth!

1 Like

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Newboss(m): 10:28am On Dec 06, 2021
Try and fûck that UBA girl first. When you finish, you will know what to do.
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:29am On Dec 06, 2021
Jayzel:

I know uve agreed to meet her. My advice to now is to give her an excuse and withdraw from that invitation. Ur life is about to get messed up
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by deanoffaculty: 10:29am On Dec 06, 2021
2kurupt:
So after staying with you for 6 years this is how you want to settle your girlfriend?

Rather than looking for more female company you should be thinking of putting a ring on your gf since she already possess the qualities of a wife.

Stay focused man
Gbam!!
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:30am On Dec 06, 2021
Jayzel:

mumu angry she said "hang out" not marriage cool
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Newboss(m): 10:30am On Dec 06, 2021
Jayzel:

My gf can never cheat on me i trust her more than i trust myself. U won't understand me bro
Our relationship has been a solid one up~till date

Simping get levels. Baba, women cannot love a man whom they're not related to. Stay sharp bro
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 06, 2021
Jayzel:
Yea i have'nt told her yet i have a serious gf at hand but i from the look of thingz i think she's in love cuz most of the time's she called me baby inside the bank premises and i'm not cool with it at all but i don't want her to feel bad so i'm just playing along (acting like her boy~friend)
Hope you won't be offended if another man calls your girlfriend "my love" or "baby" and also allow your girlfriend be an acting girlfriend to someone else?
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by paskal16: 10:30am On Dec 06, 2021
Why are you scared? it’s just a hangout buddy
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by kals4luv990(m): 10:31am On Dec 06, 2021
LIVINGICON:
Hello, why u dey dull urself like this?
Go and have a nice time jor. Imagine all expenses on her.
What makes you think if your so called galfriend have such opportunity she won't yield. sad
BASTARD!
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by deanoffaculty: 10:31am On Dec 06, 2021
streetsoldier1:

oniranu FC.... how does hanging out translate to dating, keep your mind open, male are female can be friends for so many reasons, your next big biz may be from her contact. stay pure and think straight
My Niggar! Cheers!!!
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by streetsoldier1(m): 10:34am On Dec 06, 2021
deanoffaculty:

My Niggar! Cheers!!!

one love bro!!
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Remman(m): 10:34am On Dec 06, 2021
You're at the brink of riuning your life. Tell the cashier the truth that you're married so that if you both end up dating it won't be a serious one but just catching fun. But if i were you, i won't even dare to cheat on your current girlfriend based on what you said about her. Whatever you do, know that one day it will be unhidden especially if the cashier intend to take you by force by ruining your current relationship in a disastrous way. You better let her know that you're taken than to let her catch you on the act someday and one person end up killing the other person over you or you become the victim yourself. It's as real as that. Don't let your joystick do this to you. Sometimes, just masterbate, and once released you'll discover that you d¡ck was misleading you or leading you to your early grave.

1 Like

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Aduroja123(m): 10:36am On Dec 06, 2021
Call that your current and go to the hangout together so that your conscience will be balanced even though life is never balanced.

PERIOD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Interprete The Ring On Each Finger. / Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? / Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.