Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,143 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship (32344 Views)

Use “hospital Language” To Describe Your Current Relationship / What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? / What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by OvertheTop(m): 1:22pm On Dec 06, 2021
Jayzel:

But she's from a wealthy background for crying out loud !!
She's living in their own duplex her dad brought here in the island so she's not after money i don't think so

it seem you are seeking Greener pastures.... grin
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by pretydiva(f): 1:22pm On Dec 06, 2021
Jayzel:

My gf can never cheat on me i trust her more than i trust myself. U won't understand me bro
Our relationship has been a solid one up~till date
But you want to cheat on her. Continue
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Bimffo(m): 1:24pm On Dec 06, 2021
What type of topics am I always reading on nairaland these days?
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by janejive(f): 1:28pm On Dec 06, 2021
Jayzel:
Yea i have'nt told her yet i have a serious gf at hand but i from the look of thingz i think she's in love cuz most of the time's she called me baby inside the bank premises and i'm not cool with it at all but i don't want her to feel bad so i'm just playing along (acting like her boy~friend)

My dear she knows how much you're worth, she is not interested in you but your account balance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Champneys: 1:43pm On Dec 06, 2021
Jayzel:
I've been dating my beautiful damsel for over 6 years now (2015), she has been financially supportive to me when things were so rough for me untill now things are a bit balance, since when our relationship kickoff we have never fought for once, we do argue most~times and later in the day we settle it inside our bedroom at night, she's so respectful and honest to both me and my family members.

There's a pretty damsel working in a UBA bank close to my residencial area here in Oniru Lekki, when I do return every~day from my working place I do branch at the bank to save some money in my account, the lady is my favourite cashier so I do give her the money and take my leave, so later in the day she will transfer the money into my account without no delay at all. But yesterday she called me on phone that she wanted us to hang out together (today being sunday) that all bills & expenses on her. I'm seriously confused now.

I still love my current girlfriend and i don't wanna hurt her feeling's, plz help out peers.

Iranmu ni e!
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by kunle75(m): 1:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
Jayzel:
I've been dating my beautiful damsel for over 6 years now (2015), she has been financially supportive to me when things were so rough for me untill now things are a bit balance, since when our relationship kickoff we have never fought for once, we do argue most~times and later in the day we settle it inside our bedroom at night, she's so respectful and honest to both me and my family members.

There's a pretty damsel working in a UBA bank close to my residencial area here in Oniru Lekki, when I do return every~day from my working place I do branch at the bank to save some money in my account, the lady is my favourite cashier so I do give her the money and take my leave, so later in the day she will transfer the money into my account without no delay at all. But yesterday she called me on phone that she wanted us to hang out together (today being sunday) that all bills & expenses on her. I'm seriously confused now.

I still love my current girlfriend and i don't wanna hurt her feeling's, plz help out peers.

That appears like a trap to me.
I smell something bad
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Lydiahandmade(f): 1:49pm On Dec 06, 2021
Bad egg like you
LIVINGICON:
Hello, why u dey dull urself like this?
Go and have a nice time jor. Imagine all expenses on her.
What makes you think if your so called galfriend have such opportunity she won't yield. sad
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Weathered: 1:53pm On Dec 06, 2021
Ojb194616:
Lol..stay focused. Nothing wrong with hanging out. But just make sure the UBA MD taking you out know u are absolutely not single.

You don't need to tell her that, u can simple just use ur girl picture as ur DP. However, that's if you want Nothing from her.
The earlier you make her understand no room for one more, the better.

The day, u start cheating on ur girl, ur love life will become really complicated. that issue u said u and ur girl hardly have, you will have them till it choke u.

So Mr , stay focused. There are a lot of girls out there, but I think its sweet to be with one that have your back since day one.

Personally, Nothing special about another woman when I have mine.

Dated a lot, just a little difference, and that's the difference you enjoying with your girl. So just stay with who guarantee you peace.

Come to think of this, how will you feel if its your girl narrating this story?
Or in this situation

Don't do to others what will make you sad if done to you!!!!

Remember, na money the UBA girl see. She agree to pay for the date because she have a lot to benefit.

Focus my friend.

nothing wrong in hanging out? With the opposite sex? When you're in a relationship?

Demonic generation without boundaries!
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 06, 2021
lordally:

Those ladies that won't date a guy without a car and a house in Lekki , oniru , VI etc I hope they also have a car and house too? Cos I really don't understand humans sometimes boss

They don't, they don't even have a bicycle. A female relative of mine actually made that statement. Omo I just dey look am keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Innocentbaloo: 1:54pm On Dec 06, 2021
Jayzel:

Why do you want to trade the peace and tranquility you have with your girlfriend with just a hangout.
Just be careful and watchful sha.
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Evercurious(f): 2:13pm On Dec 06, 2021
LIVINGICON:
Hello, why u dey dull urself like this?
Go and have a nice time jor. Imagine all expenses on her.
What makes you think if your so called galfriend have such opportunity she won't yield. sad

So says the voice of the devil
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Evercurious(f): 2:15pm On Dec 06, 2021
LIVINGICON:

Okay let us assume your girl friend has not cheated on you( which i find it very hard to believe though) for crying out loud, this is only normal "hanging out together". Even if her end goal is for you to bang her, u can simply refuse to have sex with her.

Still the subtle voice of the devil
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Evercurious(f): 2:17pm On Dec 06, 2021
Favfables1:

Sit your babe down and tell her everything that has happened between you and the "UBA damsel" from start to finish, don't hide anything, then listen to what she has to say...

Personally, I'm not against you going out with this girl o, buh if you must go, remember to straighten things out with her and let her know you can't be anything other than friends ((unless you want to Sha))...

Don't make assumptions yet as to what her actions could mean, she may just wanna hang as friends or she may want something...

Buh the bottom line is keep your girlfriend in the know and keep an open mind...

Hmmmmm.. Truth be told, nothing good will come out of that hang out
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Ohraybs(m): 2:18pm On Dec 06, 2021
Jayzel:

It’s just a hangout and you don’t have to start thinking far! She might not have any motives behind her request! You can give an hint about it to your real woman( don’t come out straight oh),just try see her reactions
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Ojb194616: 2:22pm On Dec 06, 2021
Weathered:
nothing wrong in hanging out? With the opposite sex? When you're in a relationship?

Funny...not married but still in a relationship. Get the point.
Its just a relationship, so he have the right to hangout.
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by seyz91(m): 2:34pm On Dec 06, 2021
You not confused, stop.playing on our intelligence here

We no dey primary school undecided

Las las deep down you won Bleep the uba girl for you to have qualified her on your post here as "beautiful damsel" stop deceiving yourself..

I have a feeling that in days or weeks to come you will come back here with another post that you later Bleep the UBA girl and now she's disturbing you everytime or probably tells you she don get belle for you and you no won leave your girl of 6years ago

undecided

We know better

cheesy
Jayzel:

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Davegeo2007: 2:50pm On Dec 06, 2021
Don't make excuse for what you're planning to do. If you're truthful to yourself, you do not need any advice but you have a jewel already. I suggest you maintain a customer client relationship with your banker, no hangout.
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Exodora: 2:54pm On Dec 06, 2021
Honestly, I hate topic's like this. You know what to do and you know deep down you might do something stupid that is why you don't trust yourself and then you rushed down here.
If you really don't have bad intention i don't see the reason why you don't want to go along with your girl or at least let her know about the invitation.
Kuku let your girl free since you have found a new bird.
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Jayzel: 2:54pm On Dec 06, 2021
Mavor:
You always love typing trash. Why do you sound so frustrated? Madam man-hater. Awon Femi-nazis!!!
From my observation, it like u guyz know each~ other
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by BBright1: 2:56pm On Dec 06, 2021
Jayzel:
Yea i have'nt told her yet i have a serious gf at hand but i from the look of thingz i think she's in love cuz most of the time's she called me baby inside the bank premises and i'm not cool with it at all but i don't want her to feel bad so i'm just playing along (acting like her boy~friend)

That is really bad of you
What you are saying now is people at the bank see you as her boyfriend
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by LaJoe2: 2:58pm On Dec 06, 2021
This is one of the legit reasons GOD/Bible doesn't support dating, but brotherly/sisterly friendship, courting and marriage, because of temptations and distractions of Satan like this.
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Banhammy717: 2:59pm On Dec 06, 2021
A relationship of six years is matured enough.
Settle down with your fiance and start your wedding plans.
Forget about this UBA girl, she's here to ruin everything you've worked for.
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Jayzel: 3:04pm On Dec 06, 2021
Anndrew:
lolz the onyara Op dey dey catch cruise...fictional stories
To clear ur doubt dude
Why not whatsapp me and i'll send u screenshot's and voice~record's ?
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Davegeo2007: 3:09pm On Dec 06, 2021
Don't make excuse for what you're planning to do. If you're truthful to yourself, you do not need any advice because you have a jewel already. I suggest you maintain a customer client relationship with your banker, no hangout.
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Jayzel: 3:14pm On Dec 06, 2021
Weathered:

"HOLY CRAP"
Haba uncle someone can not play with u again ? Which one is Demonic generation ? lol
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by lordally(m): 3:21pm On Dec 06, 2021
truthsayer009:

They don't, they don't even have a bicycle. A female relative of mine actually made that statement. Omo I just dey look am keep quiet.

Hahahhaa make she hustle ooo...men no want Liability again oo
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 06, 2021
The best is to stay away from that so called UBA Banker and face your girlfriend. She has been there for 6 years for you, am not condemning the banker girl o but she doesn't love you on bit are you trying to tell me she don't meet with more rich people that save money more than you.you have to be very careful kayamata is very real not untill you marry her before your eyes go clear wish will be too late. Banker don't have time for their wife or husband,they are always meeting with one client in one hotel, traveling etc. Can you cope with all of this. That 6year is enough marry your girlfriend and have peace.
Jayzel:

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Jayzel: 3:33pm On Dec 06, 2021
BBright1:

That is really bad of you What you are saying now is people at the bank see you as her boyfriend
Kind of tho But most time's i do ignore those fact cuz i do see it as cruise
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Jayzel: 3:33pm On Dec 06, 2021
BBright1:

That is really bad of you What you are saying now is people at the bank see you as her boyfriend
Kind of tho But most time's i do ignore those fact cuz i do see it as cruise
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Viper231: 3:53pm On Dec 06, 2021
Dey deceive yourself. Make I tell u? Bro no reason am. I dey talk from experience
My gf can never cheat on me i trust her more than i trust myself. U won't understand me bro
Our relationship has been a solid one up~till date [/quote]
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
Oga forget she has this and that most of this girls na packaging to get rich guys to marry( they try by all means to get a good job in good location like lekki, ajah etc because they know no how they will see the kind of guys,men they want. You don forget fake it till you make it. Am a lady so I know what am saying most of them if you see where them come from hmmm. Just respect yourself and marry your girlfriend before you lose her
Jayzel:

I understand ur fear of most women bro, but she's from a wealthy background and she own a ride (LEXUS IS 250) so i don't think she's after my money dude
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Lordedifice1: 4:04pm On Dec 06, 2021
Guy be focused
Tell her politely that you have someone already in your life
Don't play double standard
Before you end up losing both of them
Woman crushing get end oo
Stick with ur present woman
That is doing well for you according to your story
Don't be distracted if i were you i would change and patronise another cashier counter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? / Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent / Please Advice!! My Elder Sister Is In A Dilemma Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.