Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? (32697 Views)

My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? / Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? / Why Is It That Some Married Couples Hardly Wear Their Rings Nowadays? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Mariangeles(f): 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2021
Munzy14:

He blocked her mmeko moves towards her hubby abii? grin

Smh..umu nwaanyiiiiii

Thank God si na owu nwanne nwaanyi o. grin

A si owu nwunye nwanne ya ehn? Chinekenna! We for no rest! cheesy

So, the point is, whether sisters o or sisters in-law o, women are the same. Our behaviours are similar.
So, siblings should cut their married siblings some slack, especially married brothers.
They shouldn't put them in a tight position to have to choose between their wives and siblings. I mean, come on! Dude just got married and trying to figure out the marriage thing. Don't make things worse.
Make things easier for him by loving his wife and giving them their space. Visits once in a while is OK.
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by jornwhite: 5:19pm On Dec 07, 2021
ImaIma1:

They want us to believe that the odds are always in their favour because they are men.

Most of these guys that "know" everything are usually small boys that don't even know anything about life, or naive and unexploded guys that live in the rural areas.

May God save them from themselves.

Is it not obvious, one look @ the likes of ubi franklin, churchhill or even FFk where else could the odd be undecided grin

Pls whats wrong with being a "small boy" is that suppose to carry some nuclear effect, i know an evening newspaper here that knows everything & she never wrong, maybe its a unisex thing wink

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Victerica(m): 7:31pm On Dec 07, 2021
Nonexisting:
This is my stand now aswear. No need advising simps again. They will grow sense when they collect.

Woto-woto collecting....

Dem go collect, wetin no good
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Munzy14(m): 9:03pm On Dec 07, 2021
Mariangeles:

Thank God si na owu nwanne nwaanyi o. grin

A si owu nwunye nwanne ya ehn? Chinekenna! We for no rest! cheesy

So, the point is, whether sisters o or sisters in-law o, women are the same. Our behaviours are similar.
So, siblings should cut their married siblings some slack, especially married brothers.
They shouldn't put them in a tight position to have to choose between their wives and siblings. I mean, come on! Dude just got married and trying to figure out the marriage thing. Don't make things worse.
Make things easier for him by loving his wife and giving them their space. Visits once in a while is OK.
Mgbe a luru ohuru ka o kacha ato uto... grin

Visitors will be blocking unscheduled moves..

Some families train there kids to be dependent on eachother knowingly or unknowingly..While some train their kids to be very independent.

My grandmas from both sides rarely visit my house nor anyone of my uncles....I believe my mom learnt one or two from them..

When a woman finds a good companion in her husband, she wouldn't want to stay anywhere else..Even when you take her far away, she will hurry to return home.

Women love their space/territory a lot....You are right with that narration.

Onye na alu, ya luta onye umu nne ya ga ahuta as nwanne..Nothing sweet pass your partner blending smoothly with your people.

Aka m na ekwu ya, m luo Nwaanyi, nwunye m first....Mma na mpa m are enjoying their companion, my siblings will enjoy theirs with who they fall in love with...So nwunye m wu onye nke m...The kids will grow to have their love life..

If people modify their mindset towards issues like this and accept realities, things will work fine.

All women are territorial...Even ma mma m grin
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Munzy14(m): 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2021
Mariangeles:

It is not that it is wrong giving your spouse money to give to your parents, at least, sometimes, but what was wrong was him sending his wife to do it, when he knew he didn't trust her enough to do the right thing.
That was why I asked him why he didn't do it himself.
On top of that, ya were bia na nairaland bia kuzuo ekwe. Di asiri. cheesy

I find it awkward...everything.

O si di asiri.. grin grin

Nwoke anahu ezo onu..
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Mariangeles(f): 8:41am On Dec 08, 2021
Munzy14:

Mgbe a luru ohuru ka o kacha ato uto... grin

Visitors will be blocking unscheduled moves..

Some families train there kids to be dependent on eachother knowingly or unknowingly..While some train their kids to be very independent.

My grandmas from both sides rarely visit my house nor anyone of my uncles....I believe my mom learnt one or two from them..

When a woman finds a good companion in her husband, she wouldn't want to stay anywhere else..Even when you take her far away, she will hurry to return home.

Women love their space/territory a lot....You are right with that narration.

Onye na alu, ya luta onye umu nne ya ga ahuta as nwanne..Nothing sweet pass your partner blending smoothly with your people.

Aka m na ekwu ya, m luo Nwaanyi, nwunye m first.... Mma na mpa m are enjoying their companion, my siblings will enjoy theirs with who they fall in love with...So nwunye m wu onye nke m...The kids will grow to have their love life..

If people modify their mindset towards issues like this and accept realities, things will work fine.

All women are territorial...Even ma mma m grin

Yes, but try not to get carried away, otherwise, things might get out of hand. You wouldn't want to lose the affection of your siblings you know?
Your relationship with them matters as well.

You read here about some guys that are still very bitter/angry towards their elder brothers right?
It usually happens with the first son, so you must learn how to strike a balance when the time comes, to avoid animosity.
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Mariangeles(f): 8:53am On Dec 08, 2021
Munzy14:

I find it awkward...everything.

O dichahu awkward.
Mgbe I lutara nwaanyi, you will understand better.
Otu I no ugbu a, owuhu ihe nile I kwesiri I mere nne gi ka I ma, but when your wife comes, she'll help you know those things. That is, if she's a fair minded person who sees your parents as hers o.

What that man's wife did was simply wrong.

O si di asiri.. grin grin

Nwoke anahu ezo onu..

Onye sigburu onwe ya....mana, agahu'm a tacha ya uta. cheesy

Eeeh? Ya wuru nwaanyi ya wuru asiri okwa ya? cheesy
'Ke nwoke wu na a o nahu e zo onu. Una try. cheesy
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:19am On Dec 08, 2021
Mariangeles:

Yes, but try not to get carried away, otherwise, things might get out of hand. You wouldn't want to lose the affection of your siblings you know?

You read here about some guys that are still very bitter/angry towards their elder brothers right?
It usually happens with the first son, so you must learn how to strike a balance when the time comes, to avoid animosity.
....The guy you are quoting is just a dreamer.Nwoke tochaa,ya echere ibe ya.I just dey laugh am.
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Munzy14(m): 3:43pm On Dec 08, 2021
Mariangeles:

Surely there must be a balance to avoid problems.. cheesy
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Munzy14(m): 3:44pm On Dec 08, 2021
Mariangeles:

O dichahu awkward.
Mgbe I lutara nwaanyi, you will understand better.
Otu I no ugbu a, owuhu ihe nile I kwesiri I mere nne gi ka I ma, but when your wife comes, she'll help you know those things. That is, if she's a fair minded person who sees your parents as hers o.

What that man's wife did was simply wrong.

Onye sigburu onwe ya....mana, agahu'm a tacha ya uta. cheesy

Eeeh? Ya wuru nwaanyi ya wuru asiri okwa ya? cheesy
'Ke nwoke wu na a o nahu e zo onu. Una try. cheesy
Okwaya?
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by egojeny1(f): 5:14pm On Dec 08, 2021
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by egojeny1(f): 5:18pm On Dec 08, 2021
ImaIma1:

Inlaws should also accommodate us as family members and not let us feel like outsiders.
God bless you
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by egojeny1(f): 5:49pm On Dec 08, 2021
pocohantas:

You are missing the fact that if you go to your sister’s house and she tells you she is tired to cook, you will go into the kitchen and cook for her sef.

If you go to your brother’s house and his wife tells you the same thing, you will enter night bus direct to Enugu. Once you get to Enugu, you'll call the whole umunna. They need to know the Owerri woman your brother married is starving him. Lil wonder his head is now bigger than his body.

Only 0.002% would act differently.

Sense no go kill you my sister. This is exactly what I'm facing in my home right now.
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Mariangeles(f): 6:02pm On Dec 08, 2021
Munzy14:

Okwaya?

Yeah.
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Timekeeper: 7:59pm On Dec 08, 2021
egojeny1:

Sense no go kill you my sister. This is exactly what I'm facing in my home right now.

You AR facing it bcox u r probably a hard person..... Initially u may be the kind of woman the Op is talking abt.. Wicked ń selfish .

A peaceful and kind woman shud find it easy to flow with her in laws... So. If u r having difficulty, check yourself too.. Don't just blame your in law.. Stop pushing blames má
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Munzy14(m): 8:54pm On Dec 08, 2021
Mariangeles:

Yeah.
Ngwanu ooo.. grin
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by egojeny1(f): 9:03pm On Dec 08, 2021
Timekeeper:

You AR facing it bcox u r probably a hard person..... Initially u may be the kind of woman the Op is talking abt.. Wicked ń selfish .

A peaceful and kind woman shud find it easy to flow with her in laws... So. If u r having difficulty, check yourself too.. Don't just blame your in law.. Stop pushing blames má
May I tell you that I am the last daughter in my family and only a senior to one boy who is also married. All my siblings are married.
May I also let you know that my in-laws have been with me for the past 12 years of my married life, not 1 not 2 not 3. So if I am wicked and selfish I don't think they would still be with me even till this moment.
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Mariangeles(f): 10:29pm On Dec 08, 2021
Munzy14:

Ngwanu ooo.. grin

You noticed that guy was already mad at you? cheesy
In his mind, onye na agabehu amahu. cheesy
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Munzy14(m): 5:38am On Dec 09, 2021
Mariangeles:

You noticed that guy was already mad at you? cheesy
In his mind, onye na agabehu amahu. cheesy
O wu otele.... grin

Ugbu a ka m huru ebe o quoturu gi...O kara I quote m na...o wu ujo ji ya cheesy

On nairaland some of these folks always think they are above and ahead of others, especially when they are married...

But small marital challenge comes, they pick up phone and begin lamentations on social media.

O na asi m ogodo ga eru nwoke ebe oruru ibe ya,o wu o mahu na nwoke kariri ibe ya... grin
Nga nwoke ha ibe ya wu na onu, ma owu na faceless forum a.

Some wu Man na Man.. grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Munzy14(m): 5:42am On Dec 09, 2021
egojeny1:

May I tell you that I am the last daughter in my family and only a senior to one boy who is also married. All my siblings are married.
May I also let you know that my in-laws have been with me for the past 12 years of my married life, not 1 not 2 not 3. So if I am wicked and selfish I don't think they would still be with me even till this moment.
Hmmmm!!! 12years.

Genuinely are you happy and comfortable with that?
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Mariangeles(f): 8:17am On Dec 09, 2021
Munzy14:

O wu otele.... grin

Ugbu a ka m huru ebe o quoturu gi...O kara I quote m na...o wu ujo ji ya cheesy

On nairaland some of these folks always think they are above and ahead of others, especially when they are married...

But small marital challenge comes, they pick up phone and begin lamentations on social media.

O na asi m ogodo ga eru nwoke ebe oruru ibe ya,o wu o mahu na nwoke kariri ibe ya... grin
Nga nwoke ha ibe ya wu na onu, ma owu na faceless forum a.

Some wu Man na Man.. grin grin

O nwere otu meme owu kwesiri komenti a, but I don't have it. cheesy
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Munzy14(m): 11:48am On Dec 09, 2021
Mariangeles:

O nwere otu meme owu kwesiri komenti a, but I don't have it. cheesy
Ihuru gi eeh grin

Kedu ihe mere ya..
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Mariangeles(f): 12:48pm On Dec 09, 2021
Munzy14:

Ihuru gi eeh grin

Kedu ihe mere ya..

Onwehu. Just blunt. Like you were ready for ogu. cheesy
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by delana(m): 12:48pm On Dec 09, 2021
Segkem2013:
I gave money to my wife to send to our parents. She gave mine 1/3 and hers 2/3. My money ooo.

How about you sending the money to your own people directly, she doesn't need to know how much you send to your family
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Munzy14(m): 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2021
Mariangeles:

Onwehu. Just blunt. Like you were ready for ogu. cheesy
grin

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by egojeny1(f): 1:53pm On Dec 09, 2021
Munzy14:

Hmmmm!!! 12years.

Genuinely are you happy and comfortable with that?
Honesty it's not easy, I am tired already. I take them as my younger ones cos I have only one younger sibling who is married. My husband is the first and they are seven so you can imagine what I'm talking about.
We dey quarell dey settle wetin man go do. I've told them if its reporting, they will get tired of it cos even our relatives from both sides know that I have really tried for them.
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Munzy14(m): 2:03pm On Dec 09, 2021
egojeny1:

Honesty it's not easy, I am tired already. I take them as my younger ones cos I don't have younger siblings. My only younger sibling is married. My husband is the first and they are seven so you can imagine what I'm talking about.
We dey quarell dey settle wetin man go do. I've told them if its reporting, they will get tired of reporting cos even our relatives from both sides know that I have really tried for them.
Wow! That is a huge sacrifice...Just treat them nice, your own kids officially have 6families to visit when all these your husband's siblings get married.

Seriously a big family.

The reward is usually huge...And mind you, the will reciprocate every treatment you give them now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Reasons Why Most Marriages Fail In Nigeria / Pic: Nigerian Proposed After 6 Months, Then Told Wife He Only Wedded Her 4 Visa / Married To An Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.