Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? (32713 Views)

My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? / Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? / Why Is It That Some Married Couples Hardly Wear Their Rings Nowadays? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Pataricatering(f): 5:35pm On Dec 06, 2021
Timekeeper:

Create a thread.. I'm nt dispising you
.find something else.to do , abeg - to dey harass women up and down no dey tire you people.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Pataricatering(f): 5:36pm On Dec 06, 2021
Evercurious:

And why wont they like you? And if you know they wont like you, then why go there? Find another place wey dem go like you go to avoid trouble and quarrel.. women and wahala sef as if unaa no know say all these wahala dey make person dey old quick quick.

Well naa the man I blame, if naa me I for sharp sharp chase you away from my house... I wont even give you the privilege of taking your stuff out of my house... naa from window I go throw them all out. Nonsense
hatred of women is a disease ,.my dear

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Pataricatering(f): 5:38pm On Dec 06, 2021
ImaIma1:

That is their MO. They try to subdue women by all means possible. In his mind, you cannot keep a man because you have an opinion that is contrary to what he has come to believe.

So you must suffer as a MIL or be single in your old age, not be able to keep a man, etc cheesy. But wicked you didn't give him the satisfaction he seeks.

If most.of this men look deep, they will see that they are the problem more than the women they castigate.
they have a sickness . Always wanting women.to.suffer for challenging their authority as Men .

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by OSDD(m): 5:38pm On Dec 06, 2021
Na so so emotional beings full here....
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Pataricatering(f): 5:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
pocohantas:

Lol. After 7 years on Nairaland, you have seen it all and you can anticipate their responses. I saw every of his response coming and he played right into my trap. cheesy

Someday these Nairaland guys would get to know they are not the SI unit for men. I don't envy the women they are with. So they should understand that I have no desire to be their model woman and I am fine with not being their spec.

Nah, they are never the problem. Have you ever seen a man finding it difficult to get a spouse and his fellow men tell him to check his attitude or hygiene? Later they’ll be in Health section uploading dangerous looking faces, penîs and skin.
looooòoool - you are a terrible person , I swear .
As you said the problem.can never be them. We all know how families from.the husbands side feel entitled to undue and unearned respect from the wife simply because in our culture the wife is an inferior. But somehow its still the wife's fault that the inlaws don't get along with her - cos in their mind the wife must accept any bad treatment and still show love to people who don't love or respect her .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:50pm On Dec 06, 2021
Pataricatering:
your.gender.is.the cause.of nearly every problem in.the world- from wars , inequality, slavery, violent crime.etc
Hmmm I won't reply you, you are a woman
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Pataricatering(f): 5:53pm On Dec 06, 2021
tradepunter:

Senseless crap as always....

You guys are draining.... If you like marry a man and turn his family to the devil.

Na you go loose las las....

All I have to say.... A family is a unit just the way you expect your husband to treat your family in times of their need so also will he when his family is in need also.

And mind you my immediate family will always be my top priority.... So if you like reason like fish to whatever end you wanna reason, na you know.
shut up , you dishonest fool
You people.will.come and.be wailing. - you no go talk.true about how your family treated the.wife for her to respond the way she did..
Dullard with ram brain.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Pataricatering(f): 5:55pm On Dec 06, 2021
Timekeeper:

Seems u were abused while growing.. I feel for u dear
lol , ofcourse small.girls.will.keep.being.abused because of unfortunate pedophiles like you
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Pataricatering(f): 5:58pm On Dec 06, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Hmmm I won't reply you, you are a woman
you should tell this to all the other women.wrapper men around here
Leave women's matter alone - e no dey tire you

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by ImaIma1(f): 6:00pm On Dec 06, 2021
pocohantas:

Lol. After 7 years on Nairaland, you have seen it all and you can anticipate their responses. I saw every of his response coming and he played right into my trap. cheesy

Someday these Nairaland guys would get to know they are not the SI unit for men. I don't envy the women they are with. So they should understand that I have no desire to be their model woman and I am fine with not being their spec.

Nah, they are never the problem. Have you ever seen a man finding it difficult to get a spouse and his fellow men tell him to check his attitude or hygiene? Later they’ll be in Health section uploading dangerous looking faces, penîs and skin.

They want us to believe that the odds are always in their favour because they are men.

Most of these guys that "know" everything are usually small boys that don't even know anything about life, or naive and unexploded guys that live in the rural areas.

May God save them from themselves.
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Tallesty1(m): 6:03pm On Dec 06, 2021
Pataricatering:
there.is no way he would have told you his wife and her family are his priorities
Because?
Pataricatering:
- stop being dishonest
Sometimes the reason people don't trust people is because they don't trust themselves. Stop projecting your dishonest nature on me. I am not a liar like you.
Pataricatering:
.he likely.told.you his wife and his family are his priorities- which is normal
Is his wife not part of his family?
Pataricatering:

But to ginger the gist - you dey add sugar and salt ..
I don't ginger gist, what do I stand to gain?

I say things as they're and I don't care if he sees it or not. I equally don't give a rat ass about whether or not you believe me. I replied you this far because I thought you had something to say, heck, I even thought you were the wife.

I don't see the reason in continuing this discussion since all you do is draw conclusions from "there's no way" and "he likely said". This is silly even to a kid.

Turning assumptions into facts is not my style.

And please use space key and stop typing like your keypad has asthma.
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by ImaIma1(f): 6:06pm On Dec 06, 2021
Pataricatering:
they have a sickness . Always wanting women.to.suffer for challenging their authority as Men .

They will just kill themselves.
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by takimsipho(m): 6:09pm On Dec 06, 2021
Small thing oh, e don turn to quarrel for NL. Gender war in every thread. Sha, I still learn so much even admist the childish squabbles
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Evercurious(f): 6:16pm On Dec 06, 2021
Pataricatering:
hatred of women is a disease ,.my dear

No dear but the disease is manipulative, selfish, self centred ,wicked ,unreasonable and yes diabolic women maybe like you

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by rapcy(m): 6:19pm On Dec 06, 2021
Iyaebe:
No,the comments are rather too deep for your small brain

Damn grin
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by cayorday89(m): 6:23pm On Dec 06, 2021
litigator:
I won’t blame the wives that don’t accommodate the Husband’s folks. I rather blame the husbands for refusing to grow balls and man up. It’s either both families have equal opportunities and access to my home or they both stay clear. And nobody comes to my home without atleast 48 -72hrs notice to either of the party. As the man of the house I must approve. But I have a duty to be fair to all

And we must agree on the duration visitors will stay.

If she carry face like rain, she is on her own. na person wen look pikin face sabi day tears dey e face.

This is how it ought to be and if you look at it deeply you are very sure you are exercising your power as Man of the house but what you are doing in essence is that you are carrying everyone along and each party knows their place. Your wife will have no issue and in-laws(you family and wife's family) too won't overdo.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Hkff: 6:51pm On Dec 06, 2021
Hmmmm

Get married too and see what it means to pay bills
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Timekeeper: 6:59pm On Dec 06, 2021
Pataricatering:
lol , ofcourse small.girls.will.keep.being.abused because of unfortunate pedophiles like you

It's obvious. U need to be helped
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by tradepunter: 7:00pm On Dec 06, 2021
Pataricatering:
shut up , you dishonest fool
You people.will.come and.be wailing. - you no go talk.true about how your family treated the.wife for her to respond the way she did..
Dullard with ram brain.

Hahahah why e dy pain you nau

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by kalvoken(m): 12:45am On Dec 07, 2021
Sterope:
In a culture that mandates submission, it is expected he takes care of her family.

So your husband has to take care of your very own family because you are his wife?

Hello, do you have parents, brothers or sisters? Uncle's, aunt and the rest?
How would it seem for your very own brother to think of his wife's family before you guys?
Are you not seeing things?

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by bepositive11: 2:52am On Dec 07, 2021
Timekeeper:

I can't even say.. I hardly go to any of my Married siblings house.... Infact it's been long I saw them, no time for anybody...

But for one, my brother's wife... She encourages my brother to spend money on her family than us.. It ended terrible for him as marriage turned sour.. My brother does as if he just won a jackpot anytime his wife family are around but for we, long thing..

Long story but we push him aside.. We don't even communicate with him again...

Your brother is not wise at all
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by bepositive11: 2:53am On Dec 07, 2021
Timekeeper:

Trust me it happens.. My mom first born is a live victim and it ended in calamity for him.

How can a woman manipulate a man so easily? I really wonder
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by bepositive11: 2:56am On Dec 07, 2021
Lostchild:
Timekeeper

Women are naturally selfish and wicked in nature.

98% of them has no unconditional love.

That statement is gender neutral. Both genders have their share of selfish people

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by bepositive11: 3:05am On Dec 07, 2021
Tallesty1:
Way to go.

Nah men dey allow that rubbish. I remember sitting down with my two brothers, younger one and immediate elder one that just got married. We were to discuss a family project but oga said that it's got nothing to do with him because he's a married man now and his family and the wife's family come first.

We shock.

But I and my younger one played him two aside in everything. It was like he stopped to exist.

Last last when the pepper in his wife ripped, no be person tell am to find us.

I'm lost for words. I wonder how he come to such conclusion. His wife's family over his own?? At least treat them equally??

I wonder how women can manipulate men into such
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by bepositive11: 3:05am On Dec 07, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Yes, I'm currently shedding tears in my pillow.
undecided

Hahaha! This made me laugh so hard grin
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Bimpe29: 9:12am On Dec 07, 2021
Pataricatering:
has the woman.tried to take a 2nd husband ?.why do you think.you have the right to take a 2nd wife ?.
I am not a woman for all you care. As for your advice, you can try that ASAP.

You have confirmed our evil inherent in women with your line of thought.

Park well jooor.
shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Lostchild(m): 10:18am On Dec 07, 2021
Pataricatering:
lol - it's funny how you people will create problems and still come back to blame women . The way marriage traditional rules were set up by men - the husbands family can disrespect.the wife if.they please - why are you people now shocked she won't want them around ? The wife's family automatically respexts her husband as the husband but the husbands family come in to.the house thinking the wife is meant to serve them - explain to me why she would want them around her house ?
Have we not seen many posts on this nairaland where husbandansiblinhs will.je calling the house " my brothers house " disregard to the wife.

OK.
I have heard you.
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Lostchild(m): 10:18am On Dec 07, 2021
bepositive11:

That statement is gender neutral. Both genders have their share of selfish people

Ok.
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Munzy14(m): 12:43pm On Dec 07, 2021
chii8:

Well, I don't really know about others,I'm married and not selfish.I help people whenever I'm in a position to without minding who they are.I am expecting the father in the home to take charge of his home and don't allow a woman detect what will happen in the house.Is it a weak male that allows the wife make important decisions in the family alone.Women should remember always that it's the measure we give,we shall get.You despise your husband's mother,then your son's wife will do same.
Word!
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Munzy14(m): 12:49pm On Dec 07, 2021
Mariangeles:

You probably overstayed your welcome. grin
He blocked her mmeko moves towards her hubby abii? grin

Smh..umu nwaanyiiiiii
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Munzy14(m): 12:55pm On Dec 07, 2021
Mariangeles:

Why you go give your wife money to send to your parents?
You no fit do am?
Smh...ihe a muga nowadays si na ha wu nwoke.. lipsrsealed
Ufodu nwoke a mahu na being firm and man enough is super attractive...Nonsense..
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Mariangeles(f): 4:36pm On Dec 07, 2021
Munzy14:

Smh...ihe a muga nowadays si na ha wu nwoke.. lipsrsealed
Ufodu nwoke a mahu na being firm and man enough is super attractive...Nonsense..

It is not that it is wrong giving your spouse money to give to your parents, at least, sometimes, but what was wrong was him sending his wife to do it, when he knew he didn't trust her enough to do the right thing.
That was why I asked him why he didn't do it himself.
On top of that, ya were bia na nairaland bia kuzuo ekwe. Di asiri. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Twins Born In Spain Joined Hands After Birth / Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. / "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.