Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? (32714 Views)

My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? / Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? / Why Is It That Some Married Couples Hardly Wear Their Rings Nowadays? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Myexdisturbs: 4:00pm On Dec 06, 2021
Mariangeles:

The truth is, some in-laws can be overbearing and quite the bullies when it comes to daughters in-law/sisters in-law. Always looking for faults.
Not denying the fact that some wives can also be selfish and possessive too.
If only siblings respected themselves and their married siblings' space, there won't be room for see finish.

Exactly.
We should first understand that difference and respect each other .

Are you married ma'am?
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Pataricatering(f): 4:04pm On Dec 06, 2021
Bimpe29:

Another evil and meanness of married women;

The husband want to take in 2nd wife and they (married women) considers it as abomination. But, their brothers will be supported to either take in 2nd wife or have baby mama in addition.
has the woman.tried to take a 2nd husband ?.why do you think.you have the right to take a 2nd wife ?.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Timekeeper: 4:06pm On Dec 06, 2021
Mariangeles:

You're bitter towards your brother.
You say you don't care but you still do.
You have to forgive and make up with him. He needs you as much as you need him.

Need him? You must be joking.... For the last 5 years, haven't seen him and I no de shake....

Even my mama don tire for him matter bcox he is very senseless as an elder brother....

You wunt understand Cox I avnt told u the full story... I can't really say much.... Told my story on nairaland B4 sha but I av deleted Dt moniker then gringrin

And don't be mistaken, I don't need him a bit.. Dear.... I'm so certain abt Dt...
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Timekeeper: 4:07pm On Dec 06, 2021
Pataricatering:
there are demons that reside in many married men , you hardly see women wailing up and own about it .

Create a thread.. I'm nt dispising you
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Pataricatering(f): 4:10pm On Dec 06, 2021
ImaIma1:

Very wrong of her. A smart woman would send more to her husband's family.
why should she do.that ? Na all.this reasoning of superiority of husband family dey cause problems. - why do.theu deserve more.money simply because they are ' husbands family ?.
Ideally there are so many logical reasons to determine who gets more money -
Which family.needs the money more
The money was from the husband so his family gets more
Splitting half just for.fairness etc
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Evercurious(f): 4:13pm On Dec 06, 2021
Iyaebe:
kikikiki you don't like truth abi?Well,I already know my future husband's people will not like me so I'm prepared and patiently waiting. As for me I'll always be alert so that I will not be caught unawares

And why wont they like you? And if you know they wont like you, then why go there? Find another place wey dem go like you go to avoid trouble and quarrel.. women and wahala sef as if unaa no know say all these wahala dey make person dey old quick quick.

Well naa the man I blame, if naa me I for sharp sharp chase you away from my house... I wont even give you the privilege of taking your stuff out of my house... naa from window I go throw them all out. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by ImaIma1(f): 4:17pm On Dec 06, 2021
pocohantas:

Sad you couldn’t provoke the reaction you expected. What next? You convince yourself I can’t get or be with a man. Few minutes ago, you were so sure I would be abused by my future DIL.

If I give you 2 more hours, you may even destroy my womb from the internet. grin

This is how it is with innate evil people. They keep twisting and turning in all angles to project their misery on others. May heaven heal you.

kiss kiss kiss

That is their MO. They try to subdue women by all means possible. In his mind, you cannot keep a man because you have an opinion that is contrary to what he has come to believe.

So you must suffer as a MIL or be single in your old age, not be able to keep a man, etc cheesy. But wicked you didn't give him the satisfaction he seeks.

If most.of this men look deep, they will see that they are the problem more than the women they castigate.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Pataricatering(f): 4:18pm On Dec 06, 2021
NwaliE01:
Women believe their husband will die before them and there after his family will come after his properties.
That hatred is always there towards her inlaws because she unconsciously see them as perceived enemies.
Women don't like their inlaws also because they believe they don't know them too well and the society have ideologize inlaws to be evil.
God deliver us from this kind of women.
but is it not not true that many families come after property ?
Is it not.true that many families see wives as outsiders
Is.it not true that the mans family see it as their right to disrespect.the wife
So.please why are you people shocked.that a woman will not.like.inlaws.that do.not like.her ?
I.know most of you think suffering is women's portion.in.life so no matter how badly.treated she is she must show love to the husbands family.
.unfortunately times have changed- women.no dey do sufferhead Olympics again

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Pataricatering(f): 4:21pm On Dec 06, 2021
Oluromantic:

Women are getting worse as generations pass away. Browse mike bamiloye and Pete edochie's comments
And men are getting better ? You people.no know say women just dey manage you with your million.problems yet na you people go.come.dey.wail on.top women matter every day

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Evercurious(f): 4:23pm On Dec 06, 2021
Segkem2013:
I gave money to my wife to send to our parents. She gave mine 1/3 and hers 2/3. My money ooo.

And you smiled it away? Naa so e dey take start in case you dont know. If you like dont start straightening such rubbish... Next time you give your parents all and none to hers and wait for her to complain and then you put her in order sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Pataricatering(f): 4:25pm On Dec 06, 2021
Emaprince:
Whats OCD?

The problem is in our women. Before getting married, some are praying that their mother inlaw dies ..to avoid fighting for ownership of the man with his mom. They already have a stupid hatred towards their inlaws out of nowhere. Once a man gets married, the wife tend to turn his home to her siblings comfortable abode ...but do everything possible to make it a hell for the mans siblings. The one I hate most is the man sponsoring his wives siblings in school while his own siblings waste away.

I once visited my moms elder bro who was a shell staff. His wife's sister was staying with them in the main mansion. I was staying at the boys quarter. Another sister of the wife will still come around. They did as they liked. Ate whatever they want ..but I will stay for a full day with nothing in my stomach and nobody asking me whats up..until evening. I already knew that how life is in Nigeria so I wasn't really so upset with them. When it was time to leave i never hinted the wife sef. My uncle told her and she was angry I didn't inform her( like say she go do anything for me..mtcheew). She even complained to me that e better make I no dey come than to come and leave in this way. Who cares though. Some years back, I opened a face book account to bind an online game I playing..she sent me a request. I ignored her ass jare.

Your last paragraph clearly shows that women are the problem. You already concluded that the husbands people are the worst..even without a personal experience. You never reckoned that these husbands people will go to their married sisters place and feel much more at home? But the reverse will be the case at their married brothers place.
lol - many.of.you go.to your bros house with wicked mind and entitlement.. you no dey.respect.the wife ...you go come.day blow hot air because the woman surprise you
.if you cant respect the wife stay away .
Mother in law.issue.no be wife cause am

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Pataricatering(f): 4:28pm On Dec 06, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

Your write-up is totally on point..
But you made a one word mistake...which is MANY women.. not SOME..
many inlaws do not respect.their bros wife ..if.you can't respect her stay away from her house
.when her siblings goto her house respect.for her husband is automatic bit husband family will come with their dirty entitlement attitude

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Testimony1988(m): 4:29pm On Dec 06, 2021
Iyaebe:
kikikiki you don't like truth abi?Well,I already know my future husband's people will not like me so I'm prepared and patiently waiting. As for me I'll always be alert so that I will not be caught unawares
funny.
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by pocohantas(f): 4:29pm On Dec 06, 2021
ImaIma1:

That is their MO. They try to subdue women by all means possible. In his mind, you cannot keep a man because you have an opinion that is contrary to what he has come to believe.

So you must suffer as a MIL or be single in your old age, not be able to keep a man, etc cheesy. But wicked you didn't give him the satisfaction he seeks.

If most.of this men look deep, they will see that they are the problem more than the women they castigate.

Lol. After 7 years on Nairaland, you have seen it all and you can anticipate their responses. I saw every of his response coming and he played right into my trap. cheesy

Someday these Nairaland guys would get to know they are not the SI unit for men. I don't envy the women they are with. So they should understand that I have no desire to be their model woman and I am fine with not being their spec.

Nah, they are never the problem. Have you ever seen a man finding it difficult to get a spouse and his fellow men tell him to check his attitude or hygiene? Later they’ll be in Health section uploading dangerous looking faces, penîs and skin.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Evercurious(f): 4:29pm On Dec 06, 2021
ipobarethieves:
sad u are 100% rite.I once visited my bro in the 90.Thevwife sista/moda live with the couple.The man will go to work in the morning,those nuts will Sidon for house,watch film,eat this and dat.Wen it is my turn to eat sardine,d useless girl (at that time) packed everything and locked nit up in her bedroom wardrobe.I kuku showed am Eko for show(I broke the wardrobe and grin wink even husband Dey wan turn to mumu woke up .

I love this. Correct you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Pataricatering(f): 4:30pm On Dec 06, 2021
TemmyT002:
This is what they usually accuse women from Ogun State of. But no be by state. Na most women dey do am.
.na most men family.no.dey respect their wives.
If.you.cant.respect.a.wife.in.the house don't go.to her house

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Pataricatering(f): 4:33pm On Dec 06, 2021
Hassanmaye:

That gender is the problem of the entire world, maintain your sanity before you marry daughter of Jezebel
your.gender.is.the cause.of nearly every problem in.the world- from wars , inequality, slavery, violent crime.etc
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Pataricatering(f): 4:36pm On Dec 06, 2021
olaniyiYAH:
The married woman this days don't mature, they prefer there relatives than husband relatives
does the husband not prefer his own relatives too ?. No be for here all.of.you go dey talk blood is.thicker than water
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Evercurious(f): 4:40pm On Dec 06, 2021
OluwaJohn77:

You are right; I want to leave but the husband keeps on begging because I used to help the man do some stuffs......I don't like visiting in-laws some see it as Pride

May God grant you mercy and set you up again better than the former before people turn you to their errand 'boy' or get tired of you... which kind over stayed welcome? It's well with you
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Pataricatering(f): 4:47pm On Dec 06, 2021
tradepunter:

I responded based on documented experiences.... Most Nigerian ladies have the mindset of you the man should scale down communication with your family...

Otherwise they tag you mothers, boy.... A man that grew in a family that have love and grew in love won't cut off his family over a woman...

Rather she must be the one to be added to the family just as the man is an addition to hers...

It is the reason why I see that church counselling of sharing the same account as the biggest BS...

we are both strangers let's evolve organically not by emotional manipulation.
you already have the mindset of your wife is an outsider- naturally ur family will pick.signals.from you.and treat her anyhow. Then.you will.come and be complaining.about how she doesn't.like.your family without mentioning how they treat her ..

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Magnoliaa(f): 4:50pm On Dec 06, 2021
pocohantas:

Nah, they are never the problem. Have you ever seen a man finding it difficult to get a spouse and his fellow men tell him to check his attitude or hygiene? Later they’ll be in Health section uploading dangerous looking faces, penîs and skin.

grin grin grin

Those kind of threads ehnn. To view them dey always scare me. God, abeg. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Pataricatering(f): 4:53pm On Dec 06, 2021
Emaprince:
Naturally success has many friends they say. Plus as a student, you visit the ones something will drop from. A stroke patient gets visitations too. But in this case its to check up on his health condition.

Its nothing to argue on. Wives we have here move into their hubbies home with the mindset of their inlaws being strangers to them. The only familly they know is their own direct blood.
this is a lie - traditionally husband s.family are always a problem and always treat the.wife.like an outsider- no be husband family they seize husband inheritance from.wife.and.xhildren after the man die ?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Pataricatering(f): 5:01pm On Dec 06, 2021
Tallesty1:
You seem to know a lot about the story. I mean for you to outrightly call me a liar and state authoritatively that the story was embellished, it means you were there and knew what happened first hand so kindly give us the truth.
there.is no way he would have told you his wife and her family are his priorities- stop being dishonest ..he likely.told.you his wife and his family are his priorities - which is normal
But to ginger the gist - you dey add sugar and salt ..

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by pocohantas(f): 5:05pm On Dec 06, 2021
Magnoliaa:

grin grin grin

Those kind of threads ehnn. To view them dey always scare me. God, abeg. lipsrsealed

Check o, you may need it someday. Should love carry you and land for one of them hand. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Pataricatering(f): 5:07pm On Dec 06, 2021
Arsenate:

https://www.nairaland.com/5207293/story-cult-phase-included

The above thread was created by a man with the sole aim of discouraging youths from getting involved with cultism and other vices. It has hundreds of pages as we speak and the main contributors are other men.

It's quite saddening that whenever women are told to just do the right thing and treat others right, your likes come up with whataboutism.
Almost like it's a fckking big deal to just be good to others.
Just concentrate on the topic being discussed and stop trying to deflect. You can always create threads to air your grievances with men.
I can pull up hundreds of threads on men policing women's vaginas and generally policing women's behavior .
See you talking about women being told.what to.do ! Mr man , leave women alone and go and tell.your fellow men what to do

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by tradepunter: 5:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
Pataricatering:
everywhere on socialediaen shout up.akd down.about how their wives are outsiders who met them after their parents and siblings ' made them " ..I'm.sure people like you will ignore all that and face women instead
. U actually just called the woman.you would marry ' stupid woman ' already shows your disrespectful.attitude towards women so it won't be surprising that your family members would be allowed to .disrespect your wife since you most likely won't respect her yourself then be shocked that she won't want any of them around her - this is just common sense - or do you like hanging around with people who don't respect you?

Senseless crap as always....

You guys are draining.... If you like marry a man and turn his family to the devil.

Na you go loose las las....

All I have to say.... A family is a unit just the way you expect your husband to treat your family in times of their need so also will he when his family is in need also.

And mind you my immediate family will always be my top priority.... So if you like reason like fish to whatever end you wanna reason, na you know.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Magnoliaa(f): 5:15pm On Dec 06, 2021
pocohantas:
Check o, you may need it someday. Should love carry you and land for one of them hand. grin

God forbid bad thing. I reject it for myself and my unborn daughters and their unborn daughters. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Pataricatering(f): 5:16pm On Dec 06, 2021
Arsenate:

https://www.nairaland.com/5207293/story-cult-phase-included

The above thread was created by a man with the sole aim of discouraging youths from getting involved with cultism and other vices. It has hundreds of pages as we speak and the main contributors are other men.

It's quite saddening that whenever women are told to just do the right thing and treat others right, your likes come up with whataboutism.
Almost like it's a fckking big deal to just be good to others.
Just concentrate on the topic being discussed and stop trying to deflect. You can always create threads to air your grievances with men.
I can pull up hundreds of threads on men policing women's vaginas and generally policing women's behavior .
See you talking about women being told.what to.do ! Mr man , leave women alone and go and tell.your fellow men what to do
Even in.the nonsense thread.you pulled.up - where was the condemnation for.the dude who joined a cult. .if.it was a Runsgirl issue.the amount.of curses ,hate filled insults.and.abuse men would have rained.on the girl -.you would.think she murdered and ate babies .
U dudes are just too full of hypocrisy. Just leave women.alone ,.biko .
Women are.tired of being harassed by you people
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Pataricatering(f): 5:20pm On Dec 06, 2021
redcliff:

i just knew this was another femail. Lol. that is a story for another day. you can open a thread and talk about it. But this coversation is revolving around the wickedness of women in the household.
maybe you people need to talk about the wickedness of husband's families to women first

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Pataricatering(f): 5:23pm On Dec 06, 2021
Timekeeper:

U sound so affected..

Are you treating your in law bad too?
you sound so affected , are you raping any small girls around you ?
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Timekeeper: 5:27pm On Dec 06, 2021
Pataricatering:
you sound so affected , are you raping any small girls around you ?

Seems u were abused while growing.. I feel for u dear
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Pataricatering(f): 5:28pm On Dec 06, 2021
OvertheTop:

It will be Clear to You when your SON eventually get Married to his Wife.

if you come Near that House. Alligator Pepper is what you will get for Bath.

Then Your Eye will be Clear.....
you didn't answer the question - stop deflecting ..we.all know men's families feel they are entitled to disrespect the wife .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Twins Born In Spain Joined Hands After Birth / Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. / "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.