Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? (32698 Views)

My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? / Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? / Why Is It That Some Married Couples Hardly Wear Their Rings Nowadays? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Pataricatering(f): 2:51pm On Dec 06, 2021
Lostchild:
Timekeeper

Women are naturally selfish and wicked in nature.

98% of them has no unconditional love.
lol - it's funny how you people will create problems and still come back to blame women . The way marriage traditional rules were set up by men - the husbands family can disrespect.the wife if.they please - why are you people now shocked she won't want them around ? The wife's family automatically respexts her husband as the husband but the husbands family come in to.the house thinking the wife is meant to serve them - explain to me why she would want them around her house ?
Have we not seen many posts on this nairaland where husbandansiblinhs will.je calling the house " my brothers house " disregard to the wife.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Pataricatering(f): 2:57pm On Dec 06, 2021
OluwaJohn77:
You are correct, i lost my Job around March 2021, my sister invited me for Easter celebration in which I turn down, but I later visit them after Easter celebration, few months later my sister now begin to show me some negative attitude in which I clear her On how I invested my time, energy and resources on their wedding but the husband didn't want me to leave their vicinity; that is woman for you they believe they have arrived......I don't like visiting in-law home
your sister is not ur in-law
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by LaJoe2: 2:59pm On Dec 06, 2021
Because there will always be 'Some' of everything in this life. #Exceptions
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Pataricatering(f): 3:00pm On Dec 06, 2021
Tallesty1:
Way to go.

Nah men dey allow that rubbish. I remember sitting down with my two brothers, younger one and immediate elder one that just got married. We were to discuss a family project but oga said that it's got nothing to do with him because he's a married man now and his family and the wife's family come first.

We shock.

But I and my younger one played him two aside in everything. It was like he stopped to exist.

Last last when the pepper in his wife ripped, no be person tell am to find us.
why are you lying like this? Na wa o
This your story is embellished, you yourself know where you added the sugar and salt to sweeten.this gist ..take.it.easy.with the lies ehn
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Pataricatering(f): 3:04pm On Dec 06, 2021
Tallesty1:
You this lawyer.

Many married women will not allow their husband's siblings to come near their kitchen. I think it's in the op. I have seen people, women, complain online that their husband's siblings entered kitchen to fetch food for themselves.

You're just trying to rope it on men and its not right so let's keep blood relations aside since we are going to be bias in it.

Why do married men find it more difficult to settle their apprentices "boy boy" than the married ones?

Perhaps this will shed some light on what the OP is on about.

Boys who serve married men suffer more, starve, get beaten more, are likely to go home empty handed than those that serve single guys.

Why is it so?
you will not remember how married women are disrespected by their husbands family ..married men have kids single men don't have kids ..kids are expensive ..stop dishonestly trying.to make.it seem like it's women s wickedness causing married men not to settle their apprentices .

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Tallesty1(m): 3:05pm On Dec 06, 2021
Pataricatering:
why are you lying like this? Na wa o
This your story is embellished, you yourself know where you added the sugar and salt to sweeten.this gist ..take.it.easy.with the lies ehn
You seem to know a lot about the story. I mean for you to outrightly call me a liar and state authoritatively that the story was embellished, it means you were there and knew what happened first hand so kindly give us the truth.
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Pataricatering(f): 3:07pm On Dec 06, 2021
StreetFight:

Yet, men are pulling every woman's pants and spreading the legs. Tell me where the women's sense dey.
this your comment is proof na popcorn dey.your brain

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Sermwell(m): 3:08pm On Dec 06, 2021
riverbird:
I will never forget an incident that happened when I was ones staying with my married bro, I asked for some money to take care of something from bro, as he was giving me the money he heard the sound of wify coming to my utmost suprise bro asked me to hide the the money grin grin grin,.
Your bro is a wise man cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Pataricatering(f): 3:14pm On Dec 06, 2021
Timekeeper:

U r deviating from the point...

Naturally, most women don't accomodate their in law well.... I'm nt talking abt the In law pokenosing into their marriage or they don't see her as family
why would the women just decide not to like her in-laws for no reason ?many of you just like.being dishonest- we all.know how families from.the husband's side feel.its OK to disrespect their sons wife

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 3:14pm On Dec 06, 2021
Iyaebe issa fake ass motherfuvkar
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Pataricatering(f): 3:17pm On Dec 06, 2021
JONNYSPUTE:
....Let's agree that naturally most women don't like accomodating their in-laws.

My question to you is how do you handle such assuming it's happening to you?

I asked because the way a man handles such a case will determine if the problem stops or continues.
there is nothing natural about not liking your husbands family - the question is do the husbands family like or respect the wife ? If you respect her why would she not reciprocate ?.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Arsenate(m): 3:17pm On Dec 06, 2021
Pataricatering:
how much time have you men dedicated to talking about yahoo , discouraging young men from cult mentoring young men , policing boys ? instead you spend all.day every day harassing women , policing and measuring female vaginas etc. If u guys spent one tenth the time you use to harass women on policing young boys yahoo, rape and cultism etc will reduce.
Can you people just leave women alone ..
https://www.nairaland.com/5207293/story-cult-phase-included

The above thread was created by a man with the sole aim of discouraging youths from getting involved with cultism and other vices. It has hundreds of pages as we speak and the main contributors are other men.

It's quite saddening that whenever women are told to just do the right thing and treat others right, your likes come up with whataboutism.
Almost like it's a fckking big deal to just be good to others.
Just concentrate on the topic being discussed and stop trying to deflect. You can always create threads to air your grievances with men.
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Pataricatering(f): 3:20pm On Dec 06, 2021
redcliff:

you no even add how them dey treat househelps!!
we should add how men of the house sexually abuse housemaids too

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Pataricatering(f): 3:26pm On Dec 06, 2021
Tadeus:

Their wickedness and selfishness is what's killing dem.

Now look at it from this perspective, Maria got married to John, Maria did not want to see any of her husband siblings around her husband. Maria gave birth to beautiful 3kids. All the kids are boys. They grow up and settled down with the love of their lives. Maria cannot visit any of her son because their wives don't want her around her son's which is their husband.

Karma is b*tch grin you will reap what you sow
this is plain dishonest - have you asked whether her in laws treated her well.for.her.not.to like them ? A lot.of.you will.come.online.and.be acting brand new like we don't know.the way society allows.wives.to.be disrespected by husbands family

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by countryman13: 3:28pm On Dec 06, 2021
Timekeeper:
I think there is a evil that reside in a lady once she gets married... As in, some married women are so selfish and wicked... S

Let me give these instances;

1. Their own brothers and sisters come to her husband home and there is no issue.. He/she (wife siblings) has unrestricted access to everything in the house since it's her sister's husband house.. But when the husband siblings come, they have restricted access to some things in the house.. Any attempt to go futher, the wife start bringing up attitude towards them..

2. The wife mother comes and she is free to stay as long as she wants but if the husband mother comes, the selfish wife is already asking the husband when will mama leave for her place....

3. The husband sends money to her family, no problem, the husband sends to his family, then there is need for him to be accountable for the money sent to his own parents oooo..

4. Husband sponsors wife siblings to school and all is fine.. Husband sponsors his own siblings and the wife develops hatred automatically towards the sibling bcox she thinks they are draining her husband resources..

Some married women are wicked soul in disguise. Bad enough, you wunt see these attitudes in them until they are married.

I still wonder and ask; why are some married woman so selfish and demonic in nature?
Hmmmmmmmm U re getting it wrong ooooo. Some men are not ready to help anyone from their own side so most times, d aforementioned questions/complaints should b directed to d men. Am happily married n my wife does not stops me from sending money to any of my siblings afterall i dont operate a joint acct wt her. Some men are carried away wt too much love n sucky sucky things
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Pataricatering(f): 3:30pm On Dec 06, 2021
Origin:
when you consider the attitude of some families you will realize that its not because it is a side of the family, rather it is the mentality.

i grew up taking my brother's and uncle's wives as my sister and aunties.

but where a small girl or boy will be calling a grown up - my wife and will want to treat are as a slave.....

you do the maths there will always be problem....

they will never help out, eat and leave the dishes and housework for "our wife" no matter the age gap. Open your eyes and see the real problem.

Same goes to bosses who call their employees "my boy" or colleagues that say "my dear" to show superiority. You all need to calm down and know that the future no certain for anybody.

Mutual respect is key.

thank you
.this.is what they ignore in trying.to paint.womem.as devil's
As if a woman will just wake up and decide she does not like her in laws and does not want them around her

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by redcliff: 3:30pm On Dec 06, 2021
Pataricatering:

i just knew this was another femail. Lol. that is a story for another day. you can open a thread and talk about it. But this coversation is revolving around the wickedness of women in the household.
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Mariangeles(f): 3:30pm On Dec 06, 2021
Myexdisturbs:

Yes that's the natural thing and no need to hide it.
We can tolerate our siblings far more than in-laws and it's normal .you know this

The truth is, some in-laws can be overbearing and quite the bullies when it comes to daughters in-law/sisters in-law. Always looking for faults.
Not denying the fact that some wives can also be selfish and possessive too.
If only siblings respected themselves and their married siblings' space, there won't be room for see finish.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Timekeeper: 3:31pm On Dec 06, 2021
Mariangeles:

Has he ever tried to reach out again?

Person wey no get him bearing again... Wife wey don leave am tey tey... His life is never the same again...

But for me, I am less concerned.... I have my life to live...
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Pataricatering(f): 3:34pm On Dec 06, 2021
ImaIma1:

I wish the bolded could work. If each person can let go of their preconceived notions or judgement and live peacefully.

People fail to see the part where the wife is treated like an outsider but they expect her to treat them like family. It should come from both sides.
men expect women to be nice no matter the provocation
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Timekeeper: 3:35pm On Dec 06, 2021
Pataricatering:

U sound so affected..

Are you treating your in law bad too?
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by OvertheTop(m): 3:35pm On Dec 06, 2021
pocohantas:

The truth is that I would be too busy enjoying retirement with my husband for your wishes to come through.

She should feel free to play badminton with her husband (my son).

No disrespect taken. kiss

LOL....You Obviously CAN NOT Stay with a MAN( Not to talk of Husband...)

Its as Clear as a Bright New Day!

Be open to the Idea of being alone at Retirement.....(that's most likely to be your Case)
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Pataricatering(f): 3:36pm On Dec 06, 2021
Timekeeper:

I still maintain, there is an evil Dt reside in some married women....... *Some*
there are demons that reside in many married men , you hardly see women wailing up and own about it .

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Sam2310(m): 3:37pm On Dec 06, 2021
StreetFight:

Yet, men are pulling every woman's pants and spreading the legs. Tell me where the women's sense dey.
u think say na u dey enjoy the se* pass? u are wrong,
Na them dey enjoyed
No dey shame us oo because of se*
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by pocohantas(f): 3:40pm On Dec 06, 2021
OvertheTop:

LOL....You Obviously CAN NOT Stay with a MAN( Not to talk of Husband...)

Its as Clear as a Bright New Day!

Be open to the Idea of being alone at Retirement.....(that's most likely to be your Case)

Sad you couldn’t provoke the reaction you expected. What next? You convince yourself I can’t get or be with a man. Few minutes ago, you were so sure I would be abused by my future DIL.

If I give you 2 more hours, you may even destroy my womb from the internet. grin

This is how it is with innate evil people. They keep twisting and turning in all angles to project their misery on others. May heaven heal you.

kiss kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Mariangeles(f): 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2021
Timekeeper:

Person wey no get him bearing again... Wife wey don leave am tey tey... His life is never the same again...

But for me, I am less concerned.... I have my life to live...

You're bitter towards your brother.
You say you don't care but you still do.
You have to forgive and make up with him. He needs you as much as you need him.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by OvertheTop(m): 3:43pm On Dec 06, 2021
Pataricatering:
this is plain dishonest - have you asked whether her in laws treated her well.for.her.not.to like them ? A lot.of.you will.come.online.and.be acting brand new like we don't know.the way society allows.wives.to.be disrespected by husbands family

It will be Clear to You when your SON eventually get Married to his Wife.

if you come Near that House. Alligator Pepper is what you will get for Bath.

Then Your Eye will be Clear.....
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Pataricatering(f): 3:45pm On Dec 06, 2021
tradepunter:

With all due respect that's a senseless assertion.... Why would a family see their son getting married as someone interrupting their family

The bar just keeps getting low with the way most of your niaja ladies speak...

Blood is thicker than water.... You have a life time to build with your partner to raise kids in the same format.

Respect his family like you respect yours... No stupid woman will make me turn my back at my family when they need my help...

Just the way I won't want my kids to turn there backs at each other when any is in need of help...

I will take care of my wife and kids along with my family.... If she nu like am, she can fk off
everywhere on social media men shout up.and down.about how their wives are outsiders who met them after their parents and siblings ' made them " ..I'm.sure people like you will ignore all that and face women instead
. U actually just called the woman.you would marry ' stupid woman ' already shows your disrespectful.attitude towards women so it won't be surprising that your family members would be allowed to .disrespect your wife since you most likely won't respect her yourself then be shocked that she won't want any of them around her - this is just common sense - or do you like hanging around with people who don't respect you?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Pataricatering(f): 3:50pm On Dec 06, 2021
SmartPolician:

Create a thread for it.
Don't come to someone else's thread and start wailing.
no be how u people dey wail on top women matter from morning till night everyday be that ?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Pataricatering(f): 3:53pm On Dec 06, 2021
Ubanz:

'Increasing crime rate among men and women'
increasing crime rate among men !!!
Armed robbery, murder, rape yahoo , banditry, terrorism, ritual.killing etc -majority male crimes .
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 06, 2021
It was October 2017 and I had to settle well In Lagos.
My uncle lives in a large rented apartment so I decided to live with him while I searched Mainland for another place.
Well, after the first month, he was asking me every 2-3 days the same question, "when are you leaving?", "are you not moving again?".
When it was about 2 months, he gave me a deadline to leave. My mum felt bad about this when I told her because she sponsored my uncle from primary school to Uni and he lived with us throughout.

So, I got my apartment and moved a few days to his deadline.

We maintained frequent communication and I never took it upon him as bad. But within 3 months, 2 of the wife siblings came to Lagos and lived with them for over 2 years.

I was astonished by this development but it was no longer my issue.
I knew the 'ikanra' from my uncle didn't happen without the wife but it is all good.
Whenever I visit them, the wife will cook food like you're in heaven with meat, chicken, plantain, and juice and service you like 4 times within 10 hours with snacks, deserts and all.. But once it is 9pm, she will ask if you'll be staying over and if you say no, she will start begging you to stay. But I knew she meant, "e don do! e waa maa lo".

I stayed over a few times tho, but I made sure to leave first thing the next day as I do not want to overuse my welcome.

My Summary:
Respect people's boundaries and privacy. Their likes and dislikes is not your business.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Joygift3666: 3:57pm On Dec 06, 2021
If you think your brother's wife is selfish wait till your sister gets married then you can go to her house and behave anyhow.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Reasons Why Most Marriages Fail In Nigeria / Pic: Nigerian Proposed After 6 Months, Then Told Wife He Only Wedded Her 4 Visa / Married To An Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.