Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,601 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? (9548 Views)

Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? / If This Was Ur Babe Or Wife, What Would U Do? / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by Pumpumking: 6:59am On Dec 07, 2021
otipoju:
This poster deserves a dirty slap.

A Big boy is a guy confident in his doings and does not send the opinion of any girl. A Big boy is not by material possessions, you are big when you are authentic.

Na your tyoe dey clean their room ONLY when woman dey find dem come house

angry
Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by Benprince25: 8:01am On Dec 07, 2021
Magnoliaa:
You can drink garri in front of me. smiley
U re not a chick...
Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by tunize(m): 8:03am On Dec 07, 2021
I can drink garri in front of anybody it's either you're interested in joining me or not. Drinking garri nor me say na poverty.
Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by Pumpumking: 8:04am On Dec 07, 2021
otipoju:
This poster deserves a dirty slap.

A Big boy is a guy confident in his doings and does not send the opinion of any girl. A Big boy is not by material possessions, you are big when you are authentic.

Na your tyoe dey clean their room ONLY when woman dey find dem come house

Brother..the good news is i have moiney, u dont...the bad news is one day when u have moiney..u will under stand!(,(no oofenese) angry

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by walkingshadow911: 9:36am On Dec 07, 2021
Pumpumking:

Brother..the good news is i have moiney, u dont...the bad news is one day when u have moiney..u will under stand!(,(no oofenese) angry

is either you are kid or stupidity runs in you bloodline
are you richer than kcee or the former president?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3efFJUr9710

you are dead broke and poverty has eaten every aota of confidence is you.grin

go and wash you girlfriend pants as usual. spit

wahala for who dey live fake life grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeEHosU2_g0

Rosement:
What is wrong with drinking garri? If you love garri, you don't need to hide it from your gf. Drinking garri is not a sign of poverty, even rich people drink garri once in a while.

men are raised to be simp till they buy sense. dude is coming to be washing ur undies every morning. how bout dat?
cheesy
Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:43am On Dec 07, 2021
Benprince25:

U re not a chick...
Ok
Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by chumaZ(m): 10:52am On Dec 07, 2021
Pumpumking:
One of my babe all most caught me drinking garrrri in my flat so i had to quiickly throw the garrrri out side the window. My reputation has a big boy & a plaYA would have been in tatas!! (TRUE STORY) angry

bro you have no fucking reputation, no offense sad
Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by Pumpumking: 11:04am On Dec 07, 2021
chumaZ:

bro you have no fucking reputation, no offense sad

ok chokama undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by otipoju(m): 11:53am On Dec 07, 2021
Pumpumking:

Lol. Okay. You are still displaying symptoms of a small mind. Its not about money. You can have all the money and still be small boy. And when you really have money, the first thing you observe is that your money is still coins to some people. Women will chop your money and still not feel anything for you.

And when you really have money as you are claiming, the first thing thing that happens is that you no "send". You are not trying to look rich...you are rich. You can do and undo. Na you go offend people and they will still be begging you to forgive them.

Anyways best of luck. I remember back then when my uncle go wear cargo shorts and slippers go bank. I go dey feel somehow. Now I understand,once you talk wetin you come do and marketer or teller see your balance, dem go comport themselves.

Make we leave story.

Lets meet in New York this weekend, make i see how much money you get to spend.
Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by otipoju(m): 11:54am On Dec 07, 2021
Judd007:
Na them I de send go buy the garri,

True big boy. Respect.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by Nicepoker(m): 12:15pm On Dec 07, 2021
Pumpumking:

but Who in 2021 drink garrrrri in front of a woman......are u a farmer?...& then when they ignore yor broke u.., u call them gold digger!!! angry
Only farmers drink garri abi. All the other foods you consume are they not the product of farming?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by kingsmaila(m): 12:19pm On Dec 07, 2021
Pumpumking:
One of my babe all most caught me drinking garrrri in my flat so i had to quiickly throw the garrrri out side the window. My reputation has a big boy & a plaYA would have been in tatas!! (TRUE STORY) angry
Yes.
Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by Pumpumking: 2:14pm On Dec 07, 2021
kingsmaila:

Yes.

really?..well it mean you are sufffarrin sir..kindlly steppup yor game....are u like a mechanic, driver or brick layer by any shance sir? !(no oofenese) angry

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by Pumpumking: 2:16pm On Dec 07, 2021
Nicep angryoker:
Only farmers drink garri abi. All the other foods you consume are they not the product of farming?

seems u defendin yor right to continue drinnnkin garrrri in front ofvbabe...dont wooory God will bless u some day & u will not being broke...so hopefully women will no longer ignore yor brokeness(no oofenese) angry
Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by benqo01(m): 2:31pm On Dec 07, 2021
I dont know who needs sense between you nd your babe,and how old are you guys? Lets start from there
Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by Agricmoney(m): 2:34pm On Dec 07, 2021
Yes why not.if the live dey she do drag collect like two spoon from am.Na there the live play dey start o.But no be all Garri be mate sha

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by Pumpumking: 3:22pm On Dec 07, 2021
Agricmoney:

Yes why not.if the live dey she do drag collect like two spoon from am.Na there the live play dey start o.But no be all Garri be mate sha

U must be farmer, thats why & its a village thing for u people.. we in yhe city dont eat garrrri...especially those off us from London, the londoner coz its poor people food. Bro hav u ever beeento z restaurant called McDonald's or kfc? They sell ham borger. Trynit!(,no oofenese) smiley
Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by efewizey(m): 5:00pm On Dec 07, 2021
Magnoliaa:

God no go allow am. Where are you located?
Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by Pumpumking: 5:34pm On Dec 07, 2021
Magnoliaa:

If u are lightskin..u wunt say that. no man eat garrrri, chin chin or biscuits in front of lightskin or half cast women..or even white womens
...u cant even drink garrrrri in front of babe like Wumi2017..i lie? undecided
Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by Magnoliaa(f): 5:46pm On Dec 07, 2021
efewizey:
God no go allow am. Where are you located?

Idi-Araba, Planet Mars.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by efewizey(m): 8:17pm On Dec 07, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Idi-Araba, Planet Mars.

Hahahaha. Nice. Sarcasm spotted. Lets chat on whatsapp.
Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2021
I could actually stroll with my chick, get garri "ingredients" together, come back home and soak that shit man grin

Fake life never helped anyone
Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by Pumpumking: 9:36pm On Dec 07, 2021
SixKeys:
I could actually stroll with my chick, get garri "ingredients" together, come back home and soak that shit man grin

angry
Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by Pumpumking: 9:40pm On Dec 07, 2021
SixKeys:

so yor kinda woman drink garrrrri..correct?...we take u atrracted to those roadside orange seller, bread seller, plantain seller, house girl, house boy, sugarcane seller n so on........& then when claasy babes like
AoifeNightfall or Siofra tell u to GET LOST n F0KUFFFF.....u call them gold diggers, correct?. brother u need help. I will help u!(no oofenese) angry
Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by Agricmoney(m): 2:29pm On Dec 08, 2021
Pumpumking:

U must be farmer, thats why & its a village thing for u people.. we in yhe city dont eat garrrri...especially those off us from London, the londoner coz its poor people food. Bro hav u ever beeento z restaurant called McDonald's or kfc? They sell ham borger. Trynit!(,no oofenese) smiley

Hahahaha I am a ( literate) farmer and it's been nice all the way. Not all achievements are to be displayed for the whole world to see and congratulate you. I eat "garri" with a well garnished soup just as you eat your wrongly spelt ( ham borger) and I doubt if you have even seen an eatery before. (No offense taken)

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by fourboys: 2:44pm On Dec 08, 2021
Pumpumking:
grin grin grin grin grin guy stop
Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by SILENTandSMART2: 2:53pm On Dec 08, 2021
She knows that that's my best food nobody mess with my garri..... I tell her will you drink? and she start disguising lmao girls sha ,
Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by wumi2017(f): 3:39pm On Dec 08, 2021
Pumpumking:

If u are lightskin..u wunt say that. no man eat garrrri, chin chin or biscuits in front of lightskin or half cast women..or even white womens
...u cant even drink garrrrri in front of babe like Wumi2017..i lie? undecided

No oofense grin grin,,E gbadun sir grin.. Coman buy shoe for Xmas o
Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by Thoughty2(m): 4:53pm On Dec 08, 2021
Please change your mindset. One mistake you would be making in life is forming or living to appear like who you are not.

By the grace of God I can afford to buy any food I want but nothing stops me from buying akara from the road side even if it is beside Aso rock.

Be natural Abeg, enjoy the level you are now. If you are working hard and building yourself behind closed doors and not living a fake life, you won't remain on the same level for long.

Be natural. E no dey kill person.
Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 08, 2021
Pumpumking:

so yor kinda woman drink garrrrri..correct?...we take u atrracted to those roadside orange seller, bread seller, plantain seller, house girl, house boy, sugarcane seller n so on........& then when claasy babes like
AoifeNightfall or Siofra tell u to GET LOST n F0KUFFFF.....u call them gold diggers, correct?. brother u need help. I will help u!(no oofenese) angry

Your moniker clearly describes the shape of your brain. undecided

Being fancy or classy doesn't stop one from drinking garri, plus, my choice of food doesn't make me poor or whatsoever.

I believe you know we all have cravings sometimes
Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by Pumpumking: 7:49pm On Dec 09, 2021
SixKeys:

Your moniker clearly describes the shape of your brain. undecided

Being fancy or classy doesn't stop one from drinking garri, plus, my choice of food doesn't make me poor or whatsoever.

I believe you know we all have cravings sometimes

so u the type who drink garrrrri at airpot or in front of white women....and then u wonder why they call u hunter of rat n rabbbbit..abi? Brother, reals mans dont drink garrrri...we take ladies to restaurant: kfc, nando? McDonald's, mama calabar, the place,, sherating hotel-, banana island hotel. Bro when u hav moiney, u eill under syand!!(no oofenese) angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story / What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting / Nigerians React As Ladies Strip Off For A Studio Photo Session.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.