Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? (9549 Views)

Guys Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of Fine Female? / If This Was Ur Babe Or Wife, What Would U Do? / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by Hotspotbro(m): 12:32am On Dec 14, 2021
Pumpumking:

I have self esteeem becuz u enjoy drinking garrrrri in front of babes & its fobidden for me?..... brother u are not sufffarrrin from self esteeemmmm....u sufffarrrin from povertical suffaheadimik pooormansiblix brokebeggarish jambytist....which simply mean u poor.but anyways, real men dont drink garrrrri..only pooor people(no oofenese) angry
we don't give a damn about the opinions of vaginarians...
Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by Pumpumking: 1:17am On Dec 14, 2021
Hotspotbro:
we don't give a damn about the opinions of vaginarians...

U dont giv dyam but yet u thread givin dumb comment........my brother, kindly commmbak after chrissssssmas when yor comon sence is fully comon sir!!(no oofenese) smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by Pumpumking: 1:20am On Dec 14, 2021
Honourable2003:
For me sha, my gf knows and she even join me in hands to drink it, when there is money to eat eatery she knows and when there is no money she understand

anyways baccckto the serrrios topic sir....so yor girlfriend drink garrrrri wit u becoz ther is no moiney to eat corrrect?.......bro cant u both set trap & catch chicken or somtin sir?(REAL TALK) smiley
Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by Hotspotbro(m): 8:34am On Dec 14, 2021
Pumpumking:

U dont giv dyam but yet u thread givin dumb comment........my brother, kindly commmbak after chrissssssmas when yor comon sence is fully comon sir!!(no oofenese) smiley
Ment

Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by Pumpumking: 7:36pm On Dec 14, 2021
Magnoliaa:
You can drink garri in front of me. smiley

big boys dont drink garrrri in from of women......we strip dance in front of women!! (REAL TALK) smiley
Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by Capitalpunisher: 7:51pm On Dec 14, 2021
If you jam me where i dey drink garri you go bow.
First i add at least half tin of milk but most time a full tin, and sugar enough fried groundnut .
Omo you go bow
Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by Magnoliaa(f): 8:40pm On Dec 14, 2021
Pumpumking:
big boys dont drink garrrri in from of women......we strip dance in front of women!! (REAL TALK) smiley

Okay. That's fine by me too. smiley (TRUE TALK).
Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by okoroemeka(m): 8:43pm On Dec 14, 2021
otipoju:
This poster deserves a dirty slap.

A Big boy is a guy confident in his doings and does not send the opinion of any girl. A Big boy is not by material possessions, you are big when you are authentic.

Na your tyoe dey clean their room ONLY when woman dey find dem come house
the op is quite funny and still living a false life to impress a woman,to what end?to pretend you are a big boy, drinking garri doesn't portray poverty,it is only in your mind that you believe anyone drinking garri is poor,women don't like cutely cuddly pretenders,if I want to drink garri it is cold water,excess milk and groundnut combination and believe me even that your babe will like to join in drinking my type of garri.
Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by Magnoliaa(f): 8:46pm On Dec 14, 2021
Pumpumking:

[img]https:///view/quin-laughing-laugh-out-loud-lol-laugh-gif-5908888.gif[/img]
Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 15, 2021
Pumpumking:

Tank u Mohamammed
....now can u please anawer the simple yes or know question..can u drink garrrrri in front of babe..babe like tiwa savage, chioma, lightskin or half cast chick? undecided
yes buhari
Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 15, 2021
WTF is wrong with all these fake assholes?
Is Garri a bad thing? Who the Bleep is my babe/chick that I cannot have what I want at any time I want it? Weather in a glass cup or a plastic cup, weather with chicken or kuku,milk or no milk. I don’t give a monkeys. I enjoy my life anyway I want and anytime. No babe/chick distraction.
Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by Pumpumking: 8:54pm On Dec 16, 2021
Pabloesman:
WTF is wrong with all these fake assholes?
Is Garri a bad thing? Who the Bleep is my babe/chick that I cannot have what I want at any time I want it? Weather in a glass cup or a plastic cup, weather with chicken or kuku,milk or no milk. I don’t give a monkeys. I enjoy my life anyway I want and anytime. No babe/chick distraction.

really, ok so yor idea of ballin is drinkin garrrri in front of babes correct...and then when they ignore yor skinny sef, u call them gold digger.
bro do women ignore u sir? (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by Honourable2003: 10:50pm On Dec 16, 2021
Pumpumking:

anyways baccckto the serrrios topic sir....so yor girlfriend drink garrrrri wit u becoz ther is no moiney to eat corrrect?.......bro cant u both set trap & catch chicken or somtin sir?(REAL TALK) smiley
she is more matured
Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 17, 2021
@Pumpumkin…. Are you gonna be surprised if I say ladies don’t ignore me cos I am always myself. You are right that I’m skinny tho, I still don’t know how you know that. And you haven’t seen a pic of me yet. I’m not extremely skinny and I am tall asf. 5ft10. Plus,are you saying if you were my GF,I can’t do what I want at the moment I want it? And does that mean I take garri everyday. And about the gold digger thing,I never called anyone that before. Cos,I always give girls what I know I can give to my sister.
Re: Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? by Pumpumking: 8:49pm On Dec 18, 2021
Pabloesman:
@Pumpumkin…. Are you gonna be surprised if I say ladies don’t ignore me cos I am always myself. You are right that I’m skinny tho, I still don’t know how you know that. And you haven’t seen a pic of me yet. I’m not extremely skinny and I am tall asf. 5ft10. Plus,are you saying if you were my GF,I can’t do what I want at the moment I want it? And does that mean I take garri everyday. And about the gold digger thing,I never called anyone that before. Cos,I always give girls what I know I can give to my sister.

angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Ladies Strip Off For A Studio Photo Session. / You Were Sleeping And Saw This At Night, What Would You Do (photo) ? / Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.