Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) (70727 Views)

26 Years Old Without A Single Beard / Meet Harnaam Kaur, The Youngest Woman In The World To Have A Full Beard(video) / Meet Nigeria's Youngest And Brightest Creative Mind, Exporting Innovation To The (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:53pm On Dec 06, 2021
Finally O.P.e don reach F.P cheesy grin
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by Guyman02: 8:53pm On Dec 06, 2021
Everything makes it to FP these days, it's like there's scarcity of stories
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 06, 2021
She's looking like Osama daughter.
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by KiNg0G: 8:55pm On Dec 06, 2021
I won vomit
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by GENES11S: 8:55pm On Dec 06, 2021
Righteousness where are you ?

End time things!
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by Firefox01: 8:56pm On Dec 06, 2021
Her Toto go be forest since shaving hair is not allowed in her religion grin

4 Likes

Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by dingbang(m): 8:56pm On Dec 06, 2021
No breasts angry
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by brain54(m): 8:57pm On Dec 06, 2021
Nothing person no go read or see for nairaland. Na wah o!
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by mrkings84(m): 8:57pm On Dec 06, 2021
Is she a boy?
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by MufasaLion: 8:57pm On Dec 06, 2021
No comment. grin
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by Sanmel(f): 8:57pm On Dec 06, 2021
Is like I'll start leaving my own to grow now..
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by joyandfaith: 8:58pm On Dec 06, 2021
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by Donjovinco: 8:58pm On Dec 06, 2021
Freedom of religion and association. Nevertheless Read how Ini Edo speak on her surrogacy child bearing
https://jovinletter.com/2021/12/06/actress-ini-edo-…cy-child-bearing/
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by sharone21(f): 8:58pm On Dec 06, 2021
Hairiness is the problem( lol)

In Cameroon, more ladies there than in Naija have tendency for beards....That is apart from their natural big bums.
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by obonujoker(m): 8:59pm On Dec 06, 2021
[s]
OtemAtum:
It's a nice beard though. Jehovah, Allah, Moloch and other religious gods are still languishing in their spiritual cage.
[/s]

Trash as usual.....
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 8:59pm On Dec 06, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Attention!! Nairalanders, can i get a Hoyaa? cool
It's like you're watching too much YouTube
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by juman(m): 8:59pm On Dec 06, 2021
This is a man.
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by KillIgbohoN0W: 8:59pm On Dec 06, 2021
Which kain tin be dis?

For this type I advise gender change ASAP not all those gays wey dey fool themselves
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by samonak(m): 8:59pm On Dec 06, 2021
It's a natural condition among some women called hirsutism. It causes abnormal growth of facial hair.

2 Likes

Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by Adakintroy: 8:59pm On Dec 06, 2021
There no enclave. This paranoiyance are empty. Mostly so..a woman is a woman. A man is a man. The. Twist we engage in is new. Those who underatstand it should explain and be willing to get asked question.
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by Germi9: 8:59pm On Dec 06, 2021
Taaaah!!! this is Haram
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by bluefilm: 8:59pm On Dec 06, 2021
Food for the gays.
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 8:59pm On Dec 06, 2021
Imagine say I dey loot dis barni, the parole go look like say I be fadigah,taa,e no go good ooo, no body punu angry girly die it angry angry sad
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by BigDawsNet: 9:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

It's like you're watching too much YouTube

With your data grin
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by charlsecy(m): 9:03pm On Dec 06, 2021
WibusJaga:
A lady doesn't need beards. She should get rid of them. But she won't because she is enjoying the attention & limelight.
How difficult it is for you to read to find out why she no longer cuts her facial hair!

1 Like

Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 06, 2021
Bob sista
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by Joelobioha(m): 9:03pm On Dec 06, 2021
I no fit dey keep rickross as babe grin

1 Like

Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:04pm On Dec 06, 2021
BigDawsNet:

With your data grin
Bro do airtime giveaway na. The least 100# Shay na you dey five people iPhone for YouTube
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by dazzlingd(m): 9:05pm On Dec 06, 2021
We need to appease the gods for 3 market days
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by grandstar(m): 9:06pm On Dec 06, 2021
WibusJaga:

A lady doesn't need beards. She should get rid of them. But she won't because she is enjoying the attention & limelight.

She needs empathy. If she cuts the beard, people will be mocking her behind her back, saying she's trying to hide it.

By putting it out for all to see, she is telling all to go blazes. The sooner she accepts there's nothing she can do about, she needs to own it.
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by ukaface(f): 9:08pm On Dec 06, 2021
ImoleNaija:

I do not see beauty but a she-goat
smh
So apt at body shaming someone,but would speak ill of bullying.

Human

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Huge Python Killed Behind My House Yesterday / Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! / If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.