Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) (70725 Views)

26 Years Old Without A Single Beard / Meet Harnaam Kaur, The Youngest Woman In The World To Have A Full Beard(video) / Meet Nigeria's Youngest And Brightest Creative Mind, Exporting Innovation To The (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by davillian(m): 12:31am On Dec 07, 2021
There is nothing girlish about this pics even with the makeups
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by Valuc: 1:17am On Dec 07, 2021
Is she bobrisky too?
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by ShoeShineGuy: 1:30am On Dec 07, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
What do you guys have to say about this beautiful young lady? wink

Wahala dey o!
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by alexola20(m): 1:39am On Dec 07, 2021
9ja own nah winch.
Ryda:
Kindly post the rest of the update here, not refer us to your link

Modified
When you finally accept nature as it is.
I love her confidence

Dear Nigerian women with beards there's nothing to be ashamed of.
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by calcal: 1:53am On Dec 07, 2021
I no go fit Bleep this one, sorry
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by bibiking7(m): 3:27am On Dec 07, 2021

Women want to take everything from us, plus including Father's day and our Bia bia. Which kind wahala be this?

1 Like

Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by Nyanabo(m): 6:49am On Dec 07, 2021
This one is transmasculine abeg undecided undecided undecided
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by Mckraz01: 6:53am On Dec 07, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Sources: Guinness World Records
Wikipedia

I can't imagine mysef dating an Imam
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by Brushstrokes20: 7:06am On Dec 07, 2021
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it undecided
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by wildikeman(m): 7:20am On Dec 07, 2021
Elidrisy20:
Her pubic hair go plenty cover the entire veejay

That's the only place it should be for the ladies.
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by Mypeople2(m): 8:10am On Dec 07, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Sources: Guinness World Records
Wikipedia
I don't believe it .Look at her hand, she does not hair there.Even check her body there is no hair.So in conclusion she fixed those beards.
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by aklion: 8:16am On Dec 07, 2021
Na this one suppose be brobrisky no be wetin una get for naija...
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by ajumma(m): 8:58am On Dec 07, 2021
AfonjaConehead

and no fact will ever come out of a
pathological liar and serial
identity theft like,,,
Reno Omokri aka Wendell Smilin

you will forever remain in the state of delusion

Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:57am On Dec 07, 2021
TuFab:

Sharap faggy, that's the only topic your small mind could think of after seeing her pic,right? Nothing more sensible.
Sounding foolish all in a bid to sound woke.
And how does my listening to news in my language affect your miserable life again?
WoundedLamb, just stop man. There's literally no hope for this one
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by TheOmoney(m): 5:49pm On Dec 07, 2021
SEE WETIN I DEY FIND....I DON RUB SPIRIT TIRE cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Huge Python Killed Behind My House Yesterday / Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! / If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.