Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) (70726 Views)

26 Years Old Without A Single Beard / Meet Harnaam Kaur, The Youngest Woman In The World To Have A Full Beard(video) / Meet Nigeria's Youngest And Brightest Creative Mind, Exporting Innovation To The (2) (3) (4)

Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by lexy2014: 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2021
Ryda:
Kindly post the rest of the update here, not refer us to your link

Modified
When you finally accept nature as it is.
I love her confidence

Dear Nigerian women with beards there's nothing to be ashamed of.

How do u no that there's nothing to be ashamed of?
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by sarahgri: 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2021
In spite of the peculiarity of this girl. She is gorgeous. And I'm glad we live in a society where such a special appearance will be accepted. I really like her hair. Hair nowadays is an indicator of a girl's health and success. I read a lot of articles on hair care from OwlRatings. After all, it is true what they say that the hair is a girl's beauty. Even if it is a beard))
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by WoundedLamb: 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2021
TuFab:

Sha be looking for justification to sleep with your gender, nonsense. Mtcheew.

The fact that I think discrimination against people of other sexualities is unreasonable implies I must be gay, right? Your herd lifestyle is your greatest undoing as Nigerians. It's always you vs us. And you think I'd need your validation to sleep with anyone if I were gay? I'd suggest you focus on your "koko inu iwe iroyin" and leave some subjects alone.

Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by offset67(m): 9:36pm On Dec 06, 2021
lipsrsealed

Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by BigBizzy(m): 9:39pm On Dec 06, 2021
Shemales everywhere
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by TuFab(f): 9:39pm On Dec 06, 2021
WoundedLamb:

The fact that I think discrimination against people of other sexualities is unreasonable implies I must be gay, right? Your herd lifestyle is your greatest undoing as Nigerians. It's always you vs us. And you think I'd need your validation to sleep with anyone if I were gay? I'd suggest you focus on your "koko inu iwe iroyin" and leave some subjects alone.
Sharap faggy, that's the only topic your small mind could think of after seeing her pic,right? Nothing more sensible.
Sounding foolish all in a bid to sound woke.
And how does my listening to news in my language affect your miserable life again?
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 9:45pm On Dec 06, 2021
Another self love episode.

Kabiru, get me three packets of kuli-kuli plus one kilishi. Mustapha con join me o
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by Osiris12: 9:50pm On Dec 06, 2021
OtemAtum:
It's a nice beard though. Jehovah, Allah, Moloch and other religious gods are still languishing in their spiritual cage.

Which of the gods dey available now?

Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by Johnthum(m): 9:51pm On Dec 06, 2021

Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by Ogbanga0913: 10:00pm On Dec 06, 2021
Dis one taya mi o
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by horlarbeezi: 10:03pm On Dec 06, 2021
I could remember the olding day when we see a female with little beard, we called her a witch but what shall we call this one with full beard like men?
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by Healthrelatedjo: 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2021
If u get bear bear as a lady in Nigeria na witch dem go call u
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by realstars: 10:10pm On Dec 06, 2021
Chloraseptic:
Handsome girl
She is manly Woman.
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by lagosrd: 10:13pm On Dec 06, 2021
Eyin lemo ibiti etiko agbako wo ilu
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by Semaj77(m): 10:14pm On Dec 06, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
What do you guys have to say about this beautiful young lady? wink

She actually is quite beautiful , been following her and her dog ( Kai ) for years now
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by princewarri1985: 10:16pm On Dec 06, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Sources: Guinness World Records
Wikipedia
IF HER FACIAL HAIR FIT PLENTY LIKE THIS THAT MEANS HER VAGINA GO BE SAMBISA FOREST AND THEM FIT KILL GRASSCUTTER INSIDE LOL, AND SEX WITH HER WILL BE MIND BLOWING AND CAN MAKE A MAN CUM MULTIPLE TIMES WITHIN I SECONDS
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by divinitybillz(m): 10:16pm On Dec 06, 2021
It kinda clean and cute. grin
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by Profkenny1(m): 10:19pm On Dec 06, 2021
I'mma just do doggy, no missionary
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by dfrost: 10:24pm On Dec 06, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
No mind am sad

Nawa o! Honestly, I don't find her attractive angry

Neither do I undecided

Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by neighbourhud: 10:26pm On Dec 06, 2021
Forget the Beard...wharris dis like christian mother hand

Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by RealisticGirl(f): 10:34pm On Dec 06, 2021
I have watched her video some time ago, she's not a lesbian as some of you think neither is she doing it to gain popularity. Rather it's a health challenge called "PCOS". meaning -polycyst ovarian syndrome. It do happens to some women and makes them to be so fat or grow excess hair where they are not suppose to. To some it makes them not to be able to conceive. I'm a victim too, it made me to add excess weight that made it unable for me to conceive. After working on my weight I'm now blessed with children. I'm really proud of her confidence and courage.

Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by Truvelisback(m): 10:36pm On Dec 06, 2021
She looks like Osama bin laden in her first pics.

Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by BabaCommander: 10:37pm On Dec 06, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

You check am nah, imagine me trying to kiss her neck? E no go funny o.

Woman suppose be woman, she no suppose be man in any way angry

cheesy grin wink

Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by Ockra007: 10:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
Imagine having a bald boyfriend!
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by Samadayo(m): 10:47pm On Dec 06, 2021
Chloraseptic:
Handsome girl
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by Allisgud: 10:54pm On Dec 06, 2021
Why she come look like Nebuchadnezzar
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by CAPITALBEE: 11:10pm On Dec 06, 2021
Allisgud:
Why she come look like Nebuchadnezzar

You must be Zephaniah...

Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by Drogunov: 11:15pm On Dec 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

How coitus with this baby girl go be like

Nor be small testosterone dey this girl body
Her sexual urge and libido will be so high

Its gonna be sex anyday anytime for her twice on her ovulation period

Slow worm, you are a mook!
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by WoundedLamb: 11:15pm On Dec 06, 2021
TuFab:

Sharap faggy, that's the only topic your small mind could think of after seeing her pic,right? Nothing more sensible.
Sounding foolish all in a bid to sound woke.
And how does my listening to news in my language affect your miserable life again?

Lol... You're so raw.

Enjoy your day
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by Antoeni(m): 11:35pm On Dec 06, 2021
Old picture
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by omoadeleye(m): 11:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
She should be shaving every day na
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by Forumobserver12(m): 11:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
It is finish.....

Huge Python Killed Behind My House Yesterday / Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! / If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man!