Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,733 members, 7,813,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) (70724 Views)

26 Years Old Without A Single Beard / Meet Harnaam Kaur, The Youngest Woman In The World To Have A Full Beard(video) / Meet Nigeria's Youngest And Brightest Creative Mind, Exporting Innovation To The (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by umauhe(m): 9:08pm On Dec 06, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]She should change her cream fast
WibusJaga:

A lady doesn't need beards. She should get rid of them. But she won't because she is enjoying the attention & limelight.
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by Omniman(m): 9:09pm On Dec 06, 2021
Ibo women too have beards wink and hair on chest.

These I have seen
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by suffering: 9:09pm On Dec 06, 2021
Lol. See the way they enhanced her features to look masculine in the first picture.

There are many tranny-loving Nairalanders hence the reason for this woman’s news to hit front page repeatedly.
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by joyandfaith: 9:11pm On Dec 06, 2021
OtemAtum:
It's a nice beard though. Jehovah, Allah, Moloch and other religious gods are still languishing in their spiritual cage.

And OtemAtum is worshiping his imaginary Atum.
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by AfonjaConehead: 9:11pm On Dec 06, 2021
afonja:
cute Ajumma type of girl grin
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by seyz91(m): 9:11pm On Dec 06, 2021
cheesy
shigishege:
Shakala shokolo not good. If you wan be a boy be a boy, if na girl you wan be be a girl. Which one is this boygirl now??
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by Sanmel(f): 9:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
Ryda:
Kindly post the rest of the update here, not refer us to your link

Modified
When you finally accept nature as it is.
I love her confidence

Dear Nigerian women with beards there's nothing to be ashamed of.
Thank you for the encouragement..

1 Like

Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by ImoleNaija: 9:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
ukaface:
smh
So apt at body shaming someone,but would speak ill of bullying.

Human

Don't teach me, pls. I know how females dress. This one belongs to LGBT. Take it or leave it. undecided

1 Like

Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by yungz: 9:14pm On Dec 06, 2021

1 Like

Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 9:14pm On Dec 06, 2021
See as as she b like that character for Aladdin movie
So me and she go dey share shaving stick for house
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by techWriter1: 9:15pm On Dec 06, 2021
Handsome girl
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 06, 2021
Needs to take drugs that would reduce her testosterone....looks like a fvckin fagg0t sultan.
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by BigDawsNet: 9:19pm On Dec 06, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

Bro do airtime giveaway na. The least 100# Shay na you dey five people iPhone for YouTube

Baba I'm not Santa clause wey dey share Christmas gifts...

But I pray God go upgrade me reach level wey I go dey do away wink
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by ukaface(f): 9:22pm On Dec 06, 2021
ImoleNaija:

Don't teach me, pls. I know how females dress. This one belongs to LGBT. Take it or leave it. undecided
And why do you think you have a say over someone's sexuality.
Calling her a she goat wasn't based on her dressing or sexuality.
And,yeah I will teach you .

1 Like

Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by dfrost: 9:22pm On Dec 06, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

You check am nah, imagine me trying to kiss her neck? E no go funny o.

Woman suppose be woman, she no suppose be man in any way angry

Na true sà. God create person finish, e wan re-create e sef.
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by Mataoseeker(f): 9:22pm On Dec 06, 2021
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by Yoighaman(m): 9:22pm On Dec 06, 2021
The 3rd pic where she put her right hand on her chest, look at those arms, you sure this is not a case of transgender?

2 Likes

Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by WoundedLamb: 9:23pm On Dec 06, 2021
Ryda:

Modified
I love her confidence

Lol... it's very easy for you to say this seeing that it doesn't take courage to tell others to be Courageous.

1 Like

Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by WoundedLamb: 9:24pm On Dec 06, 2021
Seeing how diverse and beautiful imperfect nature is, some people still believe the more than 7 billion people on earth were born perfectly straight.
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by Bamzyriches451: 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2021
Wahala
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by Oceanblaze(m): 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2021
She looks like a transgender to me,I can't chook this type o,if i touch the beards e go be like say na my fellow man I dey knack.
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by TuFab(f): 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2021
Ryda:

Modified
I love her confidence

There's everything to be ashamed of abeg. What kind of wild hormones does she have and she's proud of?
If confused men could alter their hormones and go for surgeries to look feminine for stupid/crazy reasons, she has every right to visit a hospital for even a better and valid reason.
Can't be me abeg, I'm too feminine to watch a strand of hair grow on my chin, let alone this forest.
God forbid.

1 Like

Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by ImoleNaija: 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2021
ukaface:
And why do you think you have a say over someone's sexuality.
Calling her a she goat wasn't based on her dressing or sexuality.
And,yeah I will teach you .

Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by TuFab(f): 9:26pm On Dec 06, 2021
WoundedLamb:
Seeing how diverse and beautiful imperfect nature is, some people still believe the more than 7 billion people on earth were born perfectly straight.
Sha be looking for justification to sleep with your gender, nonsense. Mtcheew.
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by gonkin(m): 9:26pm On Dec 06, 2021
Which kind thing be dis
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by mccloud224(m): 9:27pm On Dec 06, 2021
If you find this Lady "sexy", then you must be gay.

I'm just saying...

I mean how do you kiss a face with a full grown father Xmas beard longer than yours? Hmm?

I wouldn't get an erection even if she was stark n*ked.

Just saying....
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by ukaface(f): 9:28pm On Dec 06, 2021
[quote author=ImoleNaija post=108275586][/quote]smh....
You can't take in the truth
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:28pm On Dec 06, 2021
I'll still hit that wink
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by higgs: 9:30pm On Dec 06, 2021
She looks like a man.Yuck.
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by jericco1(m): 9:32pm On Dec 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

How coitus with this baby girl go be like

Nor be small testosterone dey this girl body
Her sexual urge and libido will be so high

Its gonna be sex anyday anytime for her twice on her ovulation period

This one don go learn English grin

1 Like

Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:32pm On Dec 06, 2021
dfrost:

Na true sà. God create person finish, e wan re-create e sef.
No mind am sad

Nawa o! Honestly, I don't find her attractive angry
Re: Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) by ImoleNaija: 9:32pm On Dec 06, 2021
ukaface:
smh....
You can't take in the truth

I am sorry, sir. Is that cool with you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Huge Python Killed Behind My House Yesterday / Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! / If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.