Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) (53769 Views)

Oromidayo, Ibadan Poly Student Dies After Taking Drugs To Have 11 Rounds Of Sex / Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) / Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by fredoooooo: 4:19pm On Dec 07, 2021
Oloshi man ...
Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by AfroKnight: 4:20pm On Dec 07, 2021
This one na skit na
Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by millionboi(m): 4:21pm On Dec 07, 2021
chariisGRACE:
grin

This same man will complain that his president is a failure, simply because the president is yet to fulfill some of the promises he made during his campaign for re-election.

Here he is, ordinary to pay for hole you drilled, he cannot pay, but he would be blaming his president when hunger comes knocking after wasting the little strength he had drilling the kpekus he couldn't even pay for.

so buhari never tire you?Tufiakwa
Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by Aguilar(m): 4:22pm On Dec 07, 2021
I'm sure he didn't pay because he no cum
Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by olaayodele(m): 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2021
This is must be a drama. It doesn't look real.
Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by KingAzari: 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2021
Skit
Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by Megamania123: 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2021
You bought goods from her you have to pay her na, that's her own business.
Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2021
ideatoprince18:
Mtscheeeeeeeee..... Na acting Dem dey act?!!!

But sincerely if I see many wey patronise ASHAWO and him no wan gree pay, e dey pain me!!!.... No matter how u see it, this babes are hustling legitly .... So after patronising, pay the money wey u agree. Omot for there make another customer see road enter him turn.

I fit even join hand beat the guy sef if na true!!!

Legit what?
Prostitution is a criminal offence in our constitution. I don't expect an illiterate like you to know that.
Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by specialmati(m): 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin another wahala
Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by BLoomfrancs(m): 4:28pm On Dec 07, 2021
Na skit
Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 07, 2021
GboyegaD:
Why do we find it hard to honor our words? Uncle say him ATM get problem.

You want him to break the law by paying her for sex?
Prostitution is a criminal offence in Nigeria. It's quite sad most Nigerians don't even understand what their constitution entails.
Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by ideatoprince18(m): 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2021
3minssex:

Legit what?
Prostitution is a criminal offence in our constitution. I don't expect an illiterate like you to know that.

Mr Literate please tell me how is it a criminal offence??
Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by qtguru(m): 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2021
Skit
Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by Godispeace: 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2021
They both enjoy the sex now, why shud d man pay na!! O WRONG NOW !
chariisGRACE:
grin

This same man will complain that his president is a failure, simply because the president is yet to fulfill some of the promises he made during his campaign for re-election.

Here he is, ordinary to pay for hole you drilled, he cannot pay, but he would be blaming his president when hunger comes knocking after wasting the little strength he had drilling the kpekus he couldn't even pay for.

Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by DSC7: 4:31pm On Dec 07, 2021
Nawaooo.....

Oshow free no good ooooo
Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by Wawelexy(m): 4:31pm On Dec 07, 2021
Digmygold:
The man must be wawelexy aka if wrinkles was a person. Hahaha. Pained dovorcee deadbeats buying rotten pussies upandan. grin

Lol

Pained, old, haggard, and frustrated b*tch.
Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by DroppingLiquid: 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2021
Is that a woman? What kind of manly face is that?
Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by azpekuliar: 4:34pm On Dec 07, 2021
Why e com resemble skit
Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by NohurryInLife: 4:34pm On Dec 07, 2021
Aguilar:
I'm sure he didn't pay because he no cum
Una just like wahala grin grin grin grin
You dey there??
Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by Thegamingorca(m): 4:34pm On Dec 07, 2021
deepwater:
Just a skit
no Nigerian man talks with such attitude and still maintains that level of calmness.

You never live for Benin before grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 07, 2021
ideatoprince18:

Mr Literate please tell me how is it a criminal offence??
I wasn't wrong about you being an illiterate. Only a dumb individual will ask this sort of question.

Direct your question to the framers of the constitution. I don't blame you tho, I blame our security agencies that aren't doing enough to enforce the law.
Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by Rree: 4:36pm On Dec 07, 2021
Really
Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by Joeyfizzo: 4:37pm On Dec 07, 2021
Getdabag:
Nawoo not minding the free STDs she Don Dash the man
wat if the said responsible man used CD
Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by Digmygold: 4:39pm On Dec 07, 2021
Wawelexy:

Lol

Pained, old, haggard, and frustrated b*tch.

Yen yen yen. Blah blah blah. The kids you abandoned already turned into harlots and miscreants. I understand your vile. May frustration , sorrow and loneliness kill you. Fvking deadbeat broke grandpa.
Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by Isobug: 4:39pm On Dec 07, 2021
dre11:
When You Raised My Leg To The Ceiling, You Forgot? - Lady Fights Client For Refusing Pay After Action

Staged

1 Like

Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 07, 2021
I dey fear to follow ashawo argue for public.I go run leave my sandals or shirt.
Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by Saao(m): 4:44pm On Dec 07, 2021
chariisGRACE:
grin

failure is a better word used for buhari or president u so referred to. Better statement for buhari is failure failure and failure. That guy is better than bubu as he didn't fail in bed as the lady attested to.

1 Like

Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by Bmaster(m): 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Na wa oh.......

I never see where dem take fvck ashawo on credit before oh cheesy
me too.
Na skit them dey act
Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by Hamiltonii: 4:46pm On Dec 07, 2021
Please pay women when you fúck them.
Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by Toks2008(m): 4:48pm On Dec 07, 2021
dre11:
When You Raised My Leg To The Ceiling, You Forgot? - Lady Fights Client For Refusing Pay After Action

This life no balance.

No be the same sex wey some Ladies dey beg for? Nah im some men dey pay for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Make-Up Artist Bae / 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.