Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,905 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) (53775 Views)

Oromidayo, Ibadan Poly Student Dies After Taking Drugs To Have 11 Rounds Of Sex / Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) / Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by Nobody: 4:01am On Dec 08, 2021
chariisGRACE:
grin

This same man will complain that his president is a failure, simply because the president is yet to fulfill some of the promises he made during his campaign for re-election.

Here he is, ordinary to pay for hole you drilled, he cannot pay, but he would be blaming his president when hunger comes knocking after wasting the little strength he had drilling the kpekus he couldn't even pay for.

Both this guy and the veggie president are both failures and pos.!
Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by princewarri1985: 5:40am On Dec 08, 2021
dre11:
When You Raised My Leg To The Ceiling, You Forgot? - Lady Fights Client For Refusing Pay After Action

HE SWEET ME HE SWEET YOU TOO WHO GO PAY? I CUM ONCE AND YOU CUM TRICE WHO GO PAY? SHARP BAD GUY, BELIEVE IT OR NOT, WOMEN ENJOY SEX MORE THAN MEN
Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by benedictilemona(m): 8:20am On Dec 08, 2021
toujurs:
Chai u like enjoyment oh, eh ehn creamy? Hmm grin
bros e suppose dy creamy
Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by toujurs: 9:51am On Dec 08, 2021
benedictilemona:
bros e suppose dy creamy
No be all dey cream, i dn knack one wey dey scream like goat, i gat rub oil. This creaming you talk dey necessary oh, walaihi. Na better enjoyment.
Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by benedictilemona(m): 12:17pm On Dec 08, 2021
toujurs:
No be all dey cream, i dn knack one wey dey scream like goat, i gat rub oil. This creaming you talk dey necessary oh, walaihi. Na better enjoyment.
badt guy
Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by Psoul(m): 1:22pm On Dec 08, 2021
"I am from Upper, we no dey pay for sex"
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...badest niggar
Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by vislabraye(m): 2:08pm On Dec 08, 2021
dre11:
When You Raised My Leg To The Ceiling, You Forgot? - Lady Fights Client For Refusing Pay After Action

This looks like acting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? / 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage / The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.