Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Whats Your Sexual Fetish - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your Sexual Fetish (10363 Views)

People Who Have Sexual Fetish (18+) / I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish / I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Your Sexual Fetish by luizpippo(m): 8:00pm On Dec 07, 2021
3some with two married women while they are on video call with their husbands.

Nobody should qoute me
Re: Whats Your Sexual Fetish by HarunaWest(m): 8:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
My Fetish is straffing a cop or soldier while on her uniform. After the operation, she go come throway National Salute for Kondo...

3 Likes

Re: Whats Your Sexual Fetish by arleck(m): 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2021
MercyQuinn:
Never met someone with a true detailed sexual fetish.
What’s your fetish. Make it detailed you might find like minded individuals engaging you.

For me I have a foot fetish. I like men on their kneels, staring at my pussy while French kissing my sole and foot

What fetish makes you hot
slowpoke
Re: Whats Your Sexual Fetish by MufasaLion: 9:24pm On Dec 07, 2021
Datboredberry:
These...

And military boots...

I knew it! grin
Re: Whats Your Sexual Fetish by MufasaLion: 9:25pm On Dec 07, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:

Degrading her.

Spit, choke, whip, spank, drag, cuff, slap etc till she dies.

That means you into BDSM.

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Sexual Fetish by MufasaLion: 9:26pm On Dec 07, 2021
luizpippo:

Nobody should qoute me

Damn!

You gonna need to get yourself couples that are hotwives and cuck.
Re: Whats Your Sexual Fetish by weazzy(m): 9:28pm On Dec 07, 2021
I have a fetish for lactating women though never tried it

2 Likes

Re: Whats Your Sexual Fetish by MufasaLion: 9:29pm On Dec 07, 2021
MercyQuinn:
What’s your fetish. Make it detailed you might find like minded individuals engaging you.

For me I have a foot fetish. I like men on their kneels, staring at my pussy while French kissing my sole and foot

There are many women that are into foot fetish. Most especially married women. Some are Dom.
Re: Whats Your Sexual Fetish by Teripaul(m): 9:44pm On Dec 07, 2021
My own fetish na Bondage. .

where i go tie her hands backward like say i use handcuff hold her, then naked her completely. . grin. At this point. Everything is allow grin in (reekado banks voice). .

2 Likes

Re: Whats Your Sexual Fetish by wiseone28: 9:58pm On Dec 07, 2021
To fvk Alabi with a 40mil green ticket this weekend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats Your Sexual Fetish by MoneyGoDrop: 10:03pm On Dec 07, 2021
AboveTheRadar
I have a Hijab Fetish. Nothing is more erotic than a northern lady in Hijab with no underwear bent while I raise her Hijab and give her hot doggy while working on her two boobi from under the Hijab and to hear her keep echoing "Woyo Woyo Woyo" to every of my powerful thrusts behind her.

Bro i thought i was the only one that had this fetish.

4 Likes

Re: Whats Your Sexual Fetish by FahBuLous: 11:41pm On Dec 07, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:

Degrading her.

Spit, choke, whip, spank, drag, cuff, slap etc till she dies.
grin grin grin Idad
Re: Whats Your Sexual Fetish by FahBuLous: 11:44pm On Dec 07, 2021
Tezzi:
I have a fetish of banging a rich_mans daughter in her father's mansion nd a rope tyred to her neck, den I will be flogging nd banging her doggy in all nuk nd crani of the house till she enter coma
grin grin grin
Re: Whats Your Sexual Fetish by Toks2008(m): 12:05am On Dec 08, 2021
Interesting thread.

Many people may want to start sounding distant or hypocritical about this but the truth is that every human has a sexual fetish and that is what makes sex very enjoyable if your spouse keys in. Until you satisfy your spouse's sexual fetish, you are only wasting his or her time in bed so learn and practise your spouse fetish and he or she is hooked.

For me, just dominate me in an aggressive manner with special focus on the act of face-sitting and i am all yours. No matter what you do, please don't ever have the habit of waiting for me to initiate sex..it is an absolute turn off for me.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats Your Sexual Fetish by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 08, 2021
MufasaLion:

I knew it! grin
What have you figured out?! grin
Re: Whats Your Sexual Fetish by Toks2008(m): 12:38am On Dec 08, 2021
luizpippo:

Nobody should qoute me

No matter how the thing do you. DON'T EVER DO MARRIED WOMAN.

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Sexual Fetish by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 08, 2021
Healthrelatedjo:
Na okada pple dey use this gloves na...well,am not surprised,no be u talk say u dey always fall in love with carpenter,aboki tailor that year?
Raabish!
Re: Whats Your Sexual Fetish by MufasaLion: 5:22am On Dec 08, 2021
Datboredberry:
What have you figured out?! grin

I ain't telling you. tongue
Re: Whats Your Sexual Fetish by Saintdan0421(m): 6:38am On Dec 08, 2021
AboveTheRadar:
I have a Hijab Fetish. Nothing is more erotic than a northern lady in Hijab with no underwear bent while I raise her Hijab and give her hot doggy while working on her two boobi from under the Hijab and to hear her keep echoing "Woyo Woyo Woyo" to every of my powerful thrusts behind her.

Walayi ka bad guy ne.
Re: Whats Your Sexual Fetish by entrep88: 6:59am On Dec 08, 2021
Busting nut inside a BBW MILF Outdoor

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Sexual Fetish by luizpippo(m): 7:24am On Dec 08, 2021
Toks2008:

No matter how the thing do you. DON'T EVER DO MARRIED WOMAN.

Noted bro

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Sexual Fetish by luizpippo(m): 7:25am On Dec 08, 2021
MufasaLion:

Damn!

You gonna need to get yourself couples that are hotwives and cuck.

This lion is always supporting kwarrupshun cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Sexual Fetish by AboveTheRadar: 7:59am On Dec 08, 2021
MoneyGoDrop:

Bro i thought i was the only one that had this fetish.

Bro, the feeling is ecstatic especially if the lady has a big ass. You can just watch the ass going back and forth like the waves or ripples in a Bar Beach... Imagine spanking her ass.

There is something erotic in banging seemingly innocent and chaste ladies like church girls, northern ladies and even Reverend Sisters sef.

4 Likes

Re: Whats Your Sexual Fetish by femi4: 8:02am On Dec 08, 2021
MercyQuinn:

Orisirisi
Re: Whats Your Sexual Fetish by ModelLook(m): 9:22am On Dec 08, 2021
Anytime I wear shirts, people on the road keep staring at my pointed Nipples.

The friends/colleagues close to me love to touch and press them.

That's how I know those that have a Nipple Fetish

2 Likes

Re: Whats Your Sexual Fetish by ShopSkincareWit(f): 10:23am On Dec 08, 2021
Toks2008:
Interesting thread.

Many people may want to start sounding distant or hypocritical about this but the truth is that every human has a sexual fetish and that is what makes sex very enjoyable if your spouse keys in. Until you satisfy your spouse's sexual fetish, you are only wasting his or her time in bed so learn and practise your spouse fetish and he or she is hooked.

For me, just dominate me in an aggressive manner with special focus on the act of face-sitting and i am all yours. No matter what you do, please don't ever have the habit of waiting for me to initiate sex..it is an absolute turn off for me.

If you're the one on your profile, you're so fine.
Re: Whats Your Sexual Fetish by shantti(m): 11:04am On Dec 08, 2021
AboveTheRadar:

Omo I just released because of your write up
Re: Whats Your Sexual Fetish by shantti(m): 11:09am On Dec 08, 2021
AboveTheRadar:

Bro, the feeling is ecstatic especially if the lady has a big ass. You can just watch the ass going back and forth like the waves or ripples in a Bar Beach... Imagine spanking her ass.

There is something erotic in banging seemingly innocent and chaste ladies like church girls, northern ladies and even Reverend Sisters sef.

Reverend sister's kwa, my hand no dey this one,nah God go flog u

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Sexual Fetish by Toks2008(m): 11:10am On Dec 08, 2021
ShopSkincareWit:

If you're the one on your profile, you're so fine.

Tanku. Upon sey I hide my face lol!
Re: Whats Your Sexual Fetish by YourFavorite21(m): 11:17am On Dec 08, 2021
Fucking an albino with the style called "Bend like you want to fetch water".

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Sexual Fetish by drealcivilceno(m): 11:19am On Dec 08, 2021
caesymore:

Having a fetish for body parts is a sexual interest most people have. Be it your partner's hand, feet, or even nails - it's a sexual high. My Fetish is actually on long sexy nail , if painted blue then its a jumbo high for me. Ranging from running it throw my dick and squeezing my balls while I feel a bit of the pain from the nails to when I go missionary and such nails run through my back that arouses me to dig more.
grin

You can bet I always make sure my girls nails are cool and Blue. tongue

All those toenails will burst you small intestine one day!

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Sexual Fetish by AboveTheRadar: 12:21pm On Dec 08, 2021
shantti:

Reverend sister's kwa, my hand no dey this one,nah God go flog u

I mean, sex usually has this ecstatic feeling when it is done with hypocritical religious and cultural people their societal, religious and cultural positions notwithstanding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have Breast Ptosis. Why Are Women With This Condition Shamed? Even When.... / Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? / Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done To Satisfy Your Sexual Urge?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.