Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Whats Your Sexual Fetish - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your Sexual Fetish (10378 Views)

People Who Have Sexual Fetish (18+) / I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish / I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Your Sexual Fetish by ShopSkincareWit(f): 12:34pm On Dec 08, 2021
Toks2008:

Tanku. Upon sey I hide my face lol!

Lol.
I still dey see part of the face na.

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Sexual Fetish by Rickmann: 12:42pm On Dec 08, 2021
Kuriosmynd:
impregnating girls and running away is my fetish

Crazy guy grin
Re: Whats Your Sexual Fetish by Rickmann: 12:56pm On Dec 08, 2021
MercyQuinn:
Never met someone with a true detailed sexual fetish.
What’s your fetish. Make it detailed you might find like minded individuals engaging you.

For me I have a foot fetish. I like men on their kneels, staring at my pussy while French kissing my sole and foot

What fetish makes you hot

It's Hand fetishism for me.
Love it when she strokes me hard during pre-intimacy.
I give and she gives back..so in such win win situation , a fussion of it's pleasure and pain gives the badhest satisfaction any day. grin
Re: Whats Your Sexual Fetish by caesymore(m): 1:18pm On Dec 08, 2021
drealcivilceno:

All those toenails will burst you small intestine one day!

grin
Re: Whats Your Sexual Fetish by MoneyGoDrop: 2:52pm On Dec 08, 2021
[quote author=AboveTheRadar post=108310401]

Bro, the feeling is ecstatic especially if the lady has a big ass. You can just watch the ass going back and forth like the waves or ripples in a Bar Beach... Imagine spanking her ass.

There is something erotic in banging seemingly innocent and chaste ladies like church girls, northern ladies and even Reverend Sisters sef.

Gee!! I have never thought about reverend sisters before but it makes senses now.
Re: Whats Your Sexual Fetish by AboveTheRadar: 2:58pm On Dec 08, 2021
[quote author=MoneyGoDrop post=108321362][/quote]

A hoe is a hoe no matter what she wears or the position she occupies....

If you can penetrate beyond the facade of chastity and decency most of these religious ladies put on, you would find that they are some of the most naughty and sexually sophisticated ladies out there.

2 Likes

Re: Whats Your Sexual Fetish by MoneyGoDrop: 4:27pm On Dec 08, 2021
AboveTheRadar

A hoe is a hoe no matter what she wears or the position she occupies....

If you can penetrate beyond the facade of chastity and decency most of these religious ladies put on, you would find that they are some of the most naughty and sexually sophisticated ladies out there.

No be lie bro
Re: Whats Your Sexual Fetish by MercyQuinn(f): 4:32pm On Dec 08, 2021
Facts �

MufasaLion:

That means you into BDSM.
Re: Whats Your Sexual Fetish by MercyQuinn(f): 4:34pm On Dec 08, 2021
You seem like my type. I need a submissive man that’d allow me try out my wants in bed

Toks2008:
Interesting thread.

Many people may want to start sounding distant or hypocritical about this but the truth is that every human has a sexual fetish and that is what makes sex very enjoyable if your spouse keys in. Until you satisfy your spouse's sexual fetish, you are only wasting his or her time in bed so learn and practise your spouse fetish and he or she is hooked.

For me, just dominate me in an aggressive manner with special focus on the act of face-sitting and i am all yours. No matter what you do, please don't ever have the habit of waiting for me to initiate sex..it is an absolute turn off for me.

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Sexual Fetish by MufasaLion: 4:37pm On Dec 08, 2021
luizpippo:

This lion is always supporting kwarrupshun cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

I respect people's way of life. Moreover, there are many hotwives and cucks.
Re: Whats Your Sexual Fetish by MufasaLion: 4:39pm On Dec 08, 2021
MercyQuinn:
Facts �

You should get yourself a sub.
Re: Whats Your Sexual Fetish by AboveTheRadar: 4:41pm On Dec 08, 2021
It seems many members here do not know the difference between sexual fetish and sexual fantasy.
Sexual fantasies are the sexual imaginations you have that may likely not come to pass or may happen once in a very long while.
Sexual fetishes are those things that trigger you sexually and they can be easily seen or found.

For example, a sexual fantasy may be banging the president's daughter which is likely to never happen but a sexual fetish may be banging girls in Hijab which is very likely to happen.

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Sexual Fetish by halfbloodprince(m): 4:53pm On Dec 08, 2021
Frosty Jim, dirty sanchez topped off with a golden shower. I also like light bondage and mild strangulation. Met a girl who would only cream when strangled till she almost passes out. She also liked to be choked from behind with a frosty Jim inside of her tongue

2 Likes

Re: Whats Your Sexual Fetish by Wuminity(f): 5:19pm On Dec 08, 2021
Here to read comments shocked
Re: Whats Your Sexual Fetish by Michelle55: 5:55pm On Dec 08, 2021
Wuminity:
Here to read comments shocked

We gather dey here smiley

2 Likes

Re: Whats Your Sexual Fetish by calex9496(m): 7:12pm On Dec 08, 2021
I have a pussylicking fetish, i love licking pussies, esp that of a lady a lil bit older than me, a milf, cousin or friend, it drives me insane when a girl rides my tongue and face while i lick, suck and drink all her pussy juice, as she cums and squirms on top of me, squirting that sweet juice into my face.. I love licking a mature pussy till her toes curl and she cums like a fountain..

3 Likes

Re: Whats Your Sexual Fetish by Furcko: 4:27am On Dec 09, 2021
I love girls who Scream when I fvck them while they are lust in ecstacy and orgasm

Anal sex is also my fetish, especially when bleeping doggy, I just switch to the other hole and Fire away

Another of my fetish is farts, once I insert and you fart, so heavenly, I might just bust a nut right there and then

No judge me you asked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats Your Sexual Fetish by munchies: 10:55pm On Dec 10, 2021
Receiving lots of golden showers from one or more ladies, good face sitting from a beautiful ass, rimming a beautiful asshole, receiving hot sexy farts from one or more kinky female asses.
Also serve as a bull to cuckolds.

3 Likes

Re: Whats Your Sexual Fetish by munchies: 7:18am On Dec 12, 2021
I've actually met females that have a foot fetish. They like to receive foot massages, toes / under feet sucking and licking

SenecaTheYonger:

Foot fetish is masculine thing. You’re probably a dude
Re: Whats Your Sexual Fetish by munchies: 7:28am On Dec 12, 2021
Meaning you've got more fetishes inside that's yet to be unleashed. wink

MercyQuinn:
You seem like my type. I need a submissive man that’d allow me try out my wants in bed

Re: Whats Your Sexual Fetish by Newyorkitis(m): 6:15pm On Dec 12, 2021
Really? *

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Sexual Fetish by munchies: 10:44am On Dec 13, 2021
Amazing fetish ...
The end made me laugh...

Newyorkitis:
Hairy vaginahh is my fetish... (optional if she creams it makes it more awesome.)
No matter how matured you are, once the vaginahh is bald, it makes you look childish to me.

2 Likes

Re: Whats Your Sexual Fetish by munchies: 10:44am On Dec 13, 2021
Pussy worshipper... Cute! wink
calex9496:
I have a pussylicking fetish, i love licking pussies, esp that of a lady a lil bit older than me, a milf, cousin or friend, it drives me insane when a girl rides my tongue and face while i lick, suck and drink all her pussy juice, as she cums and squirms on top of me, squirting that sweet juice into my face.. I love licking a mature pussy till her toes curl and she cums like a fountain..
Re: Whats Your Sexual Fetish by Joelobioha(m): 11:28am On Dec 13, 2021
Pee fetish...
Re: Whats Your Sexual Fetish by kumero(m): 12:09pm On Dec 13, 2021
So many but here are a few:

A girl on her knees giving me a sloppy Mouth Gig with so much spit dripping from her mouth to her chin to her breasts and then on the floor which she makes sexy moaning noises until i cum in her mouth and then she shows me the cum in her mouth before swallowing it.

Jerking off and cumming on a girl's face and inside her mouth while her hands are tied to her back.

Fucking a girl missionary with her legs on my shoulders while she screams and cries

Seeing a girl in very tight skirt/dress/leggings/jeans with her panty lines showing. Especially if she is wearing sexy tight panties that hardly cover half of her bum.

Panty sniffing (only if the girl is clean though). Wanna sniff her panties after she has been out for a long day.

Cumming on a girl's face while she is sleeping

Cumming in a girl's mouth first thing in the morning before she brushes her teeth and making her swallow it.

(Abeg any girl that can do any of these should send me a message)

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Sexual Fetish by munchies: 1:19pm On Dec 13, 2021
Beautifully nasty!!! Love it.

kumero:
So many but here are a few:

A girl on her knees giving me a sloppy Mouth Gig with so much spit dripping from her mouth to her chin to her breasts and then on the floor which she makes sexy moaning noises until i cum in her mouth and then she shows me the cum in her mouth before swallowing it.

Jerking off and cumming on a girl's face and inside her mouth while her hands are tied to her back.

Fucking a girl missionary with her legs on my shoulders while she screams and cries

Seeing a girl in very tight skirt/dress/leggings/jeans with her panty lines showing. Especially if she is wearing sexy tight panties that hardly cover half of her bum.

Panty sniffing (only if the girl is clean though). Wanna sniff her panties after she has been out for a long day.

Cumming on a girl's face while she is sleeping

Cumming in a girl's mouth first thing in the morning before she brushes her teeth and making her swallow it.

(Abeg any girl that can do any of these should send me a message)

Re: Whats Your Sexual Fetish by Newyorkitis(m): 1:53pm On Dec 13, 2021
munchies:
Amazing fetish ...
The end made me laugh...

Hahahaha.... I love ultimate search
Re: Whats Your Sexual Fetish by calex9496(m): 2:58pm On Dec 13, 2021
calex9496:
Re: Whats Your Sexual Fetish by Yankee101: 3:08am On Dec 14, 2021
Tezzi:
I have a fetish of banging a rich_mans daughter in her father's mansion nd a rope tyred to her neck, den I will be flogging nd banging her doggy in all nuk nd crani of the house till she enter coma

When you post you need help, and people look you up to see how sensible you are....this is what they see on your timeline
Re: Whats Your Sexual Fetish by Double0h7(f): 3:34am On Dec 14, 2021
MufasaLion:

That means you into BDSM.

So can the person who is in the submissive position determine what can be done to them? It sounds sexy to be a sub but my fear is a dick in the ass grin grin grin

Or meeting psychos who want to kill somebody with sex angry

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Sexual Fetish by MufasaLion: 5:24am On Dec 14, 2021
Double0h7:

So can the person who is in the submissive position determine what can be done to them? It sounds sexy to be a sub but my fear is a dick in the ass grin grin grin

Or meeting psychos who want to kill somebody with sex angry

A sub have no say in what will be done to him or her. BDSM is a lifestyle, not something you play with. It's a way of life for some people.
Re: Whats Your Sexual Fetish by Double0h7(f): 5:30am On Dec 14, 2021
MufasaLion:

A sub have no say in what will be done to him or her. BDSM is a lifestyle, not something you play with. It's a way of life for some people.

Forget that lifestyle then... to each his own. Thanks for clearing that up for me before I traumatise my life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Most Stupid Reason Someone Ever Gave You As An Excuse Not To Date / Must Read: The Rough And Gentle Night (18+) A Short Stories / My Neighbour' Who Is Tall And Good Looking Slept With A Street Hawker Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.