Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? (80091 Views)

Are Female Doctors Also Promiscuous? / Who Are Those Marrying The Female Soldiers / Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:16am On Dec 08, 2021
SQLmastar:
I once married a female doctor during my twenties. But we separated after a year because she more than one diick
She more than one dick meaning

1 Like

Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:18am On Dec 08, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

E shock me the day my brother told me that some of them Doctors earn as low as 75k at FMC Owerri ..
Despite them shouting Brain drain .. still Dem full for naija.. e dey hard Dem now to get work unlike before.. very soon doctors go full everywhere like lawyers for this country..
Na em make if Dem wn do their Mumu shakara, sharperly that Idiot Minister of Labour go change am for them too..

Confused lots..
Blood of Zachariah. 75 what!
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by buygala(m): 5:19am On Dec 08, 2021
Preshieben:
So nobody wants to Marry Medical laboratory scientists sad

Abi we no follow dey medical field?

You just had to scrape up the age-long professional animosity and jealousy you guys have towards doctors grin

No be everything una go bring that nasty competition into

We talking medical doctors...kindly open your own thread and ask why female medical lab scientists have issues getting married...even though I know that's not the case though....They are getting a lot more husbanding than female doctors....

1 Like

Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:19am On Dec 08, 2021
Bamzyriches451:
Damn

Was dating one then 2016 precisely, anty like Bleep pass food......... I pity the young man in her life now
Haha
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by Joshuazedd(m): 5:21am On Dec 08, 2021
I'll give you a hint.
A 100-300L can give you problems with attitude because they're still childish.
A 400L and above if she sees the potential, just small packaging... Una don marry.
I'm not sure if it's about the discipline but female Drs make good wives. Look around you

1 Like

Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:22am On Dec 08, 2021
Mrxawe:

Those guys don't really earn much. Yet you see them carrying shoulder like they've made it in life lol. If you see doctor wey dey collect 200k sef e try. grin

They go con dey carry shoulder dey drive 2006 Toyota Camry con hang stethoscope for the mirror . grin. I served in a teaching hospital . I know alot of them.
grin
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by Joshuazedd(m): 5:23am On Dec 08, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Blood of Zachariah. 75 what!
Make him dey deceive you. Every government institution dey use salary scale. Medicine uses conmess and the lowest level gets atleast 150k+

2 Likes

Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by QueenAgbo(f): 5:32am On Dec 08, 2021
I have one running after me,she want me to marry her but the problem is that is an Igbo girl.

But of us live in different city though,she is already giving sign again on whatsapp,both of us had some quarrel and misunderstanding some time ago...

She is ashame to talk to me directly.During my secondary school days,this does not look at my face,she is always shy around me...

I can never try it.My later father warned to stay away from Igbo and benin women.

And also,I discovered she is older than me with some months.Both of us were born the same year.

She is a very intelligent girl anyway.But I notice why she was after me in secodary school are just as follow below.

.I was very good in physics and maths
.I had good leadership skills e.g Boldness(which she lack).
.I was neat and I always dressed properly.
.I was treat her like trash,I don't care if other boys adore her,I never did.People were thinking we were having sex,But no,I made her understand she is just one of the many girls in the world and not the only girl.

This is @sufferingboy.
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by juniorstar(m): 5:36am On Dec 08, 2021
Mrxawe:

Those guys don't really earn much. Yet you see them carrying shoulder like they've made it in life lol. If you see doctor wey dey collect 200k sef e try. grin

They go con dey carry shoulder dey drive 2006 Toyota Camry con hang stethoscope for the mirror . grin. I served in a teaching hospital . I know alot of them.
Lol..na junior doctors dey earn around 200k
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by heniford2: 5:41am On Dec 08, 2021
Onyiiobi7735:

What caused your separation with your first gf?
long story sad

2 Likes

Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by juniorstar(m): 5:43am On Dec 08, 2021
juman:
Doctors dont have money.
They strived hard as students, they work hard as professional but little money they have.
Just big name as dr.
Until they leave the country.
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by Tzar(m): 5:45am On Dec 08, 2021
I have actually asked a couple of them out, but they ey always seem to be hooked.
My rule of thumb is usually not to destroy other people’s relationship, so I just move on.
They are really hot cakes, whether ugly or not. Men don’t want financial or intellectual liabilities & female doctors are not usually any of these.

4 Likes

Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by juniorstar(m): 5:45am On Dec 08, 2021
Panda7:
me the patient, I love medical student and law students too
I fear law ladies cos dem too dey do..no wan die b4 my time.
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by ikorodureporta: 5:55am On Dec 08, 2021
I like dem because they have standards...not too cheap!

I wish to marry a powerful woman too

1 Like

Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by ikorodureporta: 6:02am On Dec 08, 2021
Doctors their level of formation sef... I dey hospital with somebody. Of all the caregivers there, only this female student doctor no dey say hello to me.
The day someone called her a nurse, she quickly revealed her identity...na there I say, no wonder all the formation since.
Like say na medicine I read, I for be senior doc by now... cheesy One undergraduate doctor go come dey form for me...who cares!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by Harddiskng(m): 6:05am On Dec 08, 2021
Nuttella:
My cousin is getting to her 30s and she is still single, they dont always approach them like that.

I’m sure she had suitors in the afternoon when whenever was still bright, maybe she wanted to focus on her career or she wasn’t just ready.

Nothing bad with that, It was her choice but now it is evening, wherever is now dim. If you tell any sensible man “No” when you are at your best time, shey make dey come carry you when your best time don pass ni undecided.

If I don’t deserve you at your best, you don’t deserve me at later when you are not your best.
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by okoroemeka(m): 6:06am On Dec 08, 2021
inumidun2010:
I noticed something when I was in NYSC CAMP...
Guys ask out ladies anyhow, since nobody knows where, who,what anybody is....
Everybody is on WHITE SHORT and T-SHIRT...
Everyone became FREE with each other, some even took it to the next level and they are HAPPILY MARRIED today..
If GUYS can take the BOLD STEP, it will be fine , But SAPA have a way of REDUCING SELF ESTEEM. so many GUYS lose out on good ladies who they ADMIRE...
There's a LADY who I PERSONALLY LIKE , who is like a SUPERVISOR in my WORKPLACE, she doesn't come everytime though, The GIRL SALARY go be TWICE my own SHA...
She dey GIVE GREENLIGHT , But my MIND dey PRESS RED BUTTON...
How will you FEEL if the GIRL wey you like use a PHONE that's TWICE YOUR SALARY...
E NO CHOKE?.... God please UPGRADE YOUR BOY oooooo...
I don't want MORE MONEY because I want to IMPRESS or OPPRESS, I want MORE MONEY because I've seen what my UNBORN KIDS and UNSEEN WIFE will enjoy with IT...
Every MALLAM with im KETTLE
that green light she is transmitting is the most important issue not the type of phone she is using or the number of zeros in her salary

3 Likes

Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:13am On Dec 08, 2021
heniford2:
long story sad
OK,at least you have found peace and happiness with your current woman. Nothing is more terrible than a woman with bad behaviour. She can do anything.
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by stuffs4me(m): 6:16am On Dec 08, 2021
MartinsD12:

Op you no get better talk, wetin dey special about female doctors

No mind the moomoo OP. Na low self esteem dey worry the guy.
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by Echoban: 6:17am On Dec 08, 2021
Bukasint:
These guys are indirectly talking to me... who will marry me like this after all my sexual escapades as a Doctor. .

Hope say ur Womb and co genitals still dey intact cool

Or??
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by heniford2: 6:23am On Dec 08, 2021
Onyiiobi7735:

OK,at least you have found peace and happiness with your current woman.
Nothing is more terrible than a woman with bad behaviour. She can do anything.
say no more dating her is amazing she has helped me alot bro and both in development and me getting my resident having a business and many more up here and in Nigeria wink she's learning how to speak igbo grin cheesy and how to cook our local dish right know grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by stuffs4me(m): 6:25am On Dec 08, 2021
joeyfire:

Not in my school o. They were all nerds and too serious and bookish grin

Na fine babes we dey rush those days regardless of their department. Most of the hottest babes were in linguistics or English

Bros, na ABU Zaria you attend?
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:26am On Dec 08, 2021
heniford2:
say no more dating her is amazing she has helped me alot bro and both in development and me getting my resident having a business and many more up here and in Nigeria wink she's learning how to speak igbo grin cheesy and how to cook our local dish right know grin grin
You are lucky to have her,bro.She will be a wonderful mother to your child.
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:29am On Dec 08, 2021
Daboomb:

A hundred thousand things could have caused their separation, that should not be important to anyone or you, he is in a curent relationshp that he values and he is valued.
The Past is just the past, gone for good.
You well so? Did I tell you it's important to me or was I referring to you?
Haa!Please mind your business.
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by QueenAgbo(f): 6:34am On Dec 08, 2021
Nothing special,na the same toto all of them get.
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by heniford2: 6:35am On Dec 08, 2021
Onyiiobi7735:

You are lucky to have her,bro.She will be a wonderful mother to your child.
at first it was not easy dating her communication and there mean character buh she don burst my brain, dating whites ladies are awesome the help achieve your goals buh d can be jealous too

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by Kazeemakeem(m): 6:45am On Dec 08, 2021
Nuttella:
My cousin is getting to her 30s and she is still single, they dont always approach them like that.

Can i no her but am a Muslim oo,

07036440359 watzap
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:46am On Dec 08, 2021
heniford2:
at first it was not easy dating her communication and there mean character buh she don burst my brain, dating whites ladies are awesome the help achieve your goals buh d can be jealous too
Yeah,Nothing is easy but with hope,endurance,courage you overcome all obstacles.
Pls don't be offended and feel that am too inquisitive oo.
Without knowing anything, I guess it's nasty attitude that caused your separation with your ex.Sorry for reminding you of the past.
From what I have seen so far,bad behaviour is a major factor in relationship breakups these days.
But thank God you have found the one meant for you.
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 08, 2021
Harddiskng:

I’m sure she had suitors in the afternoon when whenever was still bright, maybe she wanted to focus on her career or she wasn’t just ready.

Nothing bad with that, It was her choice but now it is evening, wherever is now dim. If you tell any sensible man “No” when you are at your best time, shey make dey come carry you when your best time don pass ni undecided.

If I don’t deserve you at your best, you don’t deserve me at later when you are not your best.
Someone approaching 30s is still in her best time. Stop this age shaming and body shaming.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by SamGryffindor: 6:54am On Dec 08, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

E shock me the day my brother told me that some of them Doctors earn as low as 75k at FMC Owerri ..
Despite them shouting Brain drain .. still Dem full for naija.. e dey hard Dem now to get work unlike before.. very soon doctors go full everywhere like lawyers for this country..
Na em make if Dem wn do their Mumu shakara, sharperly that Idiot Minister of Labour go change am for them too..

Confused lots..

It's either your brother is lying to you or he's a corper Doctor. No Dr after NYSC would be comfortable with anything less than twice that amount. Factos

3 Likes

Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by stan4guy6(m): 6:57am On Dec 08, 2021
inumidun2010:

This your post doesn't SYNCHRONIZE with your SIGNATURE.....
I swear bro
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by Harddiskng(m): 7:02am On Dec 08, 2021
Nuttella:
Someone approaching 30s is still in her best time. Stop this age shaming and body shaming.

I thought you wrote about her being well above her 30s. You are right. My bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos / What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? / Curvy Lady Makes Facebook Users Go Gaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.